Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 bassy said:
You're right.
But it's usually a safe bet that an actors best performance is the performance that won him an Oscar for best actor.
And that would be wonderful, had I asked for Benigni's best performance - I didn't though, did I?
I asked for his best performances. Plural. Maybe you should master basic English before dabbling in Italian.

That you ONLY would cite Life Is Beautiful, having already cited it in the thread, indicated that you simply didn't have any other performances to cite...which was very odd considering you were hailing the man.

bassy said:
The director accepts the Oscar for best film. Dipsh*t. :)
The director is not AWARDED the Oscar though, the film is. He accepts the Oscar on BEHALF of the film. It is in no way exclusively reflective of his performance, unlike the award for Best Actor.

bassy said:
You have HORRIBLE arguing skills & your rationalizing is borderline remedial.
The sh*t you just typed doesn't make sense & yet you twisted a bunch of rubbish to make yourself feel better and keep this one sided 'argument' going.

And this "saving face" thing you keep typing about on an internet message board sub-forum shows what kind of pathetic loser you are.

"ew ew ew you are losing face because I don't know wtf I'm talking about.

Your mom must be real proud.

:)
You lack a decent grasp of fundamental English - both in reading & writing. That is the root from which your perception of "HORRIBLE" stems.

This isn't about making me feel better, or any other convoluted idea you'd like to offer. It's simply about a post you made in this thread, & a claim made therein. The reason it's become this is because you repeatedly failed to answer the question asked, to the point that it became painfully obvious that your refusal to answer was less of a "will not" than a "cannot".

YOU made the claim. YOU failed to back it up, at the very first hurdle no less.

And yeah, I'm completely serious when I speak of "face"...despite referencing an imaginery game from a cited film & referencing that bastion of seriousness & artistic integrity known as Robocop. What was I thinking? :rolleyes:

bassy said:
Oh & while I'm at it.

I'm going to go ahead and end this thread & your pathetic argument by stating that "Down by Law" & "Johnny Stecchino" are two great movies as well, BECAUSE OF ROBERTO BENIGNI.
I thought he was great 'Pinocchio' as well, despite the poor reviews.

And I haven't even seen 'The Monster' YET but have been told by others in my class it's a great movie as well.
And this post was sponsored by IMDB.com. Or a really, really unintelligent person.

But hey, better many-a-post late than never, eh?
 9 years ago '06        #42
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,906 | Props total: 7596 7596
And the Roberto Remigio Benigni "Stanley" award goes to.............the fukk above me with the retarded looking white boy in his avy! :applause::applause::applause:

Just leave it alone my dude you won the award, The BX TV and Movie Spot officially recognize you as Benigni's biggest cok sucker. :applause: Isn't that what you were after with all of this rambling on about who's a fan and who isn't?

Back on topic,

The Wild Bunch - check it out if yall haven't already seen it.

Last edited by Kingme; 07-08-2008 at 02:13 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #43
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 Kingme said:
And the Roberto Remigio Benigni "Stanley" award goes to.............the fukk above me with the retarded looking white boy in his avy! :applause::applause::applause:

Just leave it alone my dude you won the award, The BX TV and Movie Spot officially recognize you as Benigni's biggest cok sucker. :applause: Isn't that what you were after with all of this rambling on about who's a fan and who isn't?

Back on topic,

The Wild Bunch - check it out if yall haven't already seen it.
Hi guy with a bunch of retarded, criminally inclined-looking, black boys in his avy.

I'm not that big a fan of Benigni because, oddly enough, I haven't seen much of his work. Hence why the question initially posed in this thread was one which, if answered, should have offered further information as to the man's work.

But hey, you didn't want to know that, did you? You just wanted to take a shot at me. And I don't blame you - it's only natural that you want to slight me after being thoroughly out-thought whenever engaged in the KC.
 9 years ago '06        #44
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,906 | Props total: 7596 7596
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Hi guy with a bunch of retarded, criminally inclined-looking, black boys in his avy.

I'm not that big a fan of Benigni because, oddly enough, I haven't seen much of his work. Hence why the question initially posed in this thread was one which, if answered, should have offered further information as to the man's work.

But hey, you didn't want to know that, did you? You just wanted to take a shot at me. And I don't blame you - it's only natural that you want to slight me after being thoroughly out-thought whenever engaged in the KC.
Get off of it fella. At least two people have mentioned films by Benigni and you are not interested in sh*t they have to say. Just leave it alone, or state what it is you are really after. I came in this thread looking for some movies that I might have missed and you got countless post about bull sh*t.

I don't recall you, you musta changed avis. If I've engaged in anything with you then bravo :applause: you probably helped me k!ll a few minutes at work, or on my way out of town. Its fun every now and then to get the cuckoos on this site worked up.
 9 years ago '05        #45
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 Kingme said:
Get off of it fella. At least two people have mentioned films by Benigni
Name those "two people".

If you weren't aware, "in a foreign film" is not a Benigni film.

Kingme said:
I came in this thread looking for some movies that I might have missed and you got countless post about bull sh*t.
I posted numerous film titles in this thread. More than you, more than them. Actually, more than anybody in the thread. The only thing that could save your initial post from being the same "bullsh*t" would be the mentioning of The Wild Bunch.
If that's the case, then I suppose I should have spaced out those films out with each. If not, then the pot's looking awfully dark.

And yeah...
 9 years ago '08        #46
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
Azucar Amarga
 9 years ago '05        #47
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 JayStar said:
The Kiterunner >>
well played sir...wat a great book...and the movie did it justice
 07-08-2008, 09:44 PM         #48
AFG34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Revolver FT Jason Statham - REALLY good plot + lots of action/suspense + amazing actors
Crank FT Jason Statham - lots of action + comedy
 07-08-2008, 10:25 PM         #49
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
25th hour.. best spike lee movie hands down.. ed norton is a beast.. one of the best scenes in movie hisorty
 9 years ago '04        #50
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,454 | Props total: 6402 6402
lol I dont watch too many movies but im starting to get into dem now...i never seen Scarface but imma cop the DVD
 07-09-2008, 12:10 PM         #51
!ALLMONEYENT! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MadGam325 said:
City of God
City of God was the truth....and its true all around the world! These little bastards are crazy!
 07-09-2008, 12:13 PM         #52
!ALLMONEYENT! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man yall need to check that movie "Space Jam" out that n*gga Jordan was ILL in that movie!
 9 years ago '08        #53
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 smithahr said:
deceiver with tim roth, equilibrium with c. bale, lock stock and 2 smoking... i can go all night long but i'll let some other dudes have fun too

classic fu*kin movie

jurassic park, bank job, the matrix 2 & 3
 9 years ago '05        #54
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
Chopper....fu*kin dope movie
 9 years ago '05        #55
IMChillin730 
space
space
$589 | Props total: 49 49
Equilibrium...... Memento...some movie i think it was called eXistence?... will think of more latter
 9 years ago '05        #56
IMChillin730 
space
space
$589 | Props total: 49 49
yes eXiztenZ... i been goin crazy tryin to figure out the name of that movie...even had to call my EX to find out ...now she wants me to call more often ...lol...

Robin Hood Men in Tights...old dave chapelle in it -lol
The Pest-john leguizamo
The Last Dragon with leroy green---turns out not that many people have seen this..go figure
 07-12-2008, 01:54 AM         #57
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got one, only cuz i seen it the other day on tv.

dirty work

norm mcdonald
artie lange
sandler
farley
chevy chase
rob schnider

you cant go wrong.
 07-12-2008, 02:43 AM         #58
iNTELLECT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ghost Dog was a pretty good movie...not too many seen/heard about it
 9 years ago '06        #59
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
Layer Cake.

I was looking for Daniel Craigs' movies before he became the new James Bond a couple weeks ago.
He's good in all his movies, but i think this Layer Cake was his first starring role.

From the producer of Lock Stock and Snatch i believe.
He's much better than Guy Ritchie in my opinion.
Guy has the "Curse of gab" disease like Quentin Tarruntino sometimes in his movies.
Layer Cake gets to the damn point.

Last edited by kevkhalee; 07-12-2008 at 03:12 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #60
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
Layer Cake is great.. but it cant fu*k with Lock Stock or Snatch.. MUCH better than revolver though.

Kidulthood was a great flick.. Like the British juice/Kids. Look it up
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news