most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
kill a bi*ch, don't get caught problem solved
 9 years ago '05        #22
GRIMEYFUCKIN1 
space
space
space
$516 | Props total: 12 12
YO I WENT BACK 2 WV 2 VISIT MY FAMILY THIS WEEKEND AND HEARD ABOUT IT...ALSO IN THA TOWN IM FROM...HUNTINGTON...3 PEOPLE GOT SHOT AND 1 OF THA DUDEZ DIED...I KNEW 2 OF THEM...THA 1 THAT DIED AND THA OTHER DUDE CURTIS...ITZ THA k!llIN FIELDZ DOWN THIS bi*ch...SOME OTHER GUY GOT BEATEN 2 death ALSO!...ITZ ILL DOWN HERE!! GONNA BE A LONG SUMMER!
 9 years ago '07        #23
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 sunn4511 said:
i dont blame him, bi*ches aint worth a fu*k these days. waiting for all the "captain save a hoe" to say r.i.p. murder is wrong but some bi*ches needs to be k!lled.
U dont know their situation from a can of paint, nor do we. But surely k!lling the girl is not the first option. Such a bold and asinine statement....

R.I.P
 9 years ago '06        #24
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
@ some of the comments on here.

This is someones mother who got k!lled. What about the child who has lost the person who gave them life.

n*ggas should never let a female get the best of you, Weak mind a.ss n*ggas
 9 years ago '07        #25
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 sunn4511 said:
i dont blame him, bi*ches aint worth a fu*k these days. waiting for all the "captain save a hoe" to say r.i.p. murder is wrong but some bi*ches needs to be k!lled.
your a fu*king joke man
 07-06-2008, 02:30 PM         #26
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
You're a retard.

"murder is wrong but some bi*ches needs to be k!lled"

Maybe we should start with your mother just to make sure another piece sh*t like you dont crawl out of her nasty a.ss.
 9 years ago '04        #27
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
This dude desmond was just a nutty a.ss nicca anyway. Look at his track record. Anybody that k!lls another human and aint in the military at war is a nut case straight up. Women get you mad sometimes but It aint worth that man. You just aint got it all to pull something off like that.
 07-06-2008, 07:55 PM         #28
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh @ "Baby Mama" In the headline.. What source headlines zzzzzzism such as that?
 9 years ago '07        #29
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,461 | Props total: 14898 14898
 sunn4511 said:
i wont do it in a public place, next time take notes from o.j simpson and scott peterson. then u can create your own destiny.
but then oj loses almost everything over it how you think his kids feel they have no mother now cause daddy was jealous she fu*king someone else or my momma didnt wanna get beat up no more so my daddy k!lls her you sound dumb

sunn4511 said:
maybe the child will be in a better home with a family that loves him or her. this is the main reasons why retards shouldnt have kids and abortion should be legal.a real mother doesnt get shot 5 times in a restaurant.
yeah now dat n*gga in jail for life and the female dead and you praise him for shooting her now if he was a real man he wouldnt have to shoot her 5 times in a restaurant he would left her alone in the first place if she was getting to him that bad

you make no points homeboy you
 07-06-2008, 09:34 PM         #30
BigAristotle51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know the n*gga personally and he mad crazy. He should have been in jail before this sh*t even happend. The girls older brothers are crazy and they was going to get that n*gga, but they pops told em it wasn't worth it cause he was going to get put away, but they didn't lock him up and now this happend. R.I.P young lady!
 07-06-2008, 10:55 PM         #31
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
Must Be a Gay
 9 years ago '05        #32
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
LOL @ n*ggas sayin bi*ches is scandalous when we worse then them n most of the time when sh*t like this happens its because a n*gga feels like his "pimp or game" was just anihialated by hers....

Karmas a bi*ch n dat n*gga couldnt handle it.....

RIP.
 9 years ago '07        #33
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 ThatBytch said:

did some chick just shyt on yo world or something cuz u got angry dude syndrome for real, i dont give a fukk what she did, did u not see dude with 297520935802938 domestic and violent cases from the past???, her only crime is not cuttin his dumb a.ss off after the first time he was on some foul shyt

say what u want, dude got a control problem, nuff said........stop actin like ya moms abandoned ya a.ss and some chick pissed on u on some r kelly shyt

meet me at taco bell on Crenshaw bi*ch :banghead:
 9 years ago '04        #34
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
This is a sad story right here...that what these girls want...a full blooded goon!...
 9 years ago '04        #35
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
 LovaOfDaLadies said:
"you wanna hold these jordans, cuz them new balances aint doin it.."

Dat n*gga iis a cold a.ss clown k!ller..
I couldnt believe he was roasting dude lmao. Clowing the New balances
That shows you the state of mind he in right now. He KNOWS he is finished.
 9 years ago '04        #36
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 JaeHood313 said:
I couldnt believe he was roasting dude lmao. Clowing the New balances
That shows you the state of mind he in right now. He KNOWS he is finished.
the same sh*t i was thinkin. he might as well make the most out the situation, cuz he will never see freedom again. who knows y that n*gga went so hard this time, but his track record says it all. when u gotta stab ur baby mama, shooting and k!lling her isnt that far fetched. his a.ss shoulda been off the streets.
 07-07-2008, 02:23 PM         #37
choclit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TaNk85 said:
sounds like these HOEZ played you like a fiddle and now U R "ANTI WOMEN". next ur gunna let every1 know that you're gay.

for a guy to hit a woman(u get into an altercation with some random bi*ch) is one thing. to hit YOUR OWN GIRL... u just a coward. to k!ll her... u looking to get k!lled urself.
 9 years ago '05        #38
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,375 | Props total: 8055 8055
dumb a.ss n*ggas on boxden if a dude k!ll a female thats pus*y n*gga sh*t straight up however u look at it i be damned i get life for a female hell to the naw
 9 years ago '04        #39
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
 sunn4511 said:
Props, bi*ches aint worth a fu*k these days....HAhaHAa
 9 years ago '04        #40
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
I use to play basketball with dude and he seemed real cool. Laughing and joking all the time. But you dont know whats going through a person's mind. And the history these two had together, you could get the feeling something like this was going to happen. Its sad to see young kids end up dead and in jail for something that could be reconciled easily.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy