most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1
6648 pageviews
53 comments

StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
Jul 6 - Man murders Baby-Mama In Taco Bell

UPDATE @ 7:27pm
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Police in Charleston are searching for a 22-year-old man they say kidnapped and then shot and k!lled a woman inside a west side Taco Bell Saturday.

It all started in North Charleston at about 2:10pm, where Sergeant Aaron James says the suspect, Desmond Demetrius Clark, chased Nalisha Fiona Gravely, 19 of Charleston, who was running from an SUV. Clark then fired two or more shots in the air and then dragged her into the car and drove off, according to James.

At about 3:05pm, James says Gravely escaped from the car and ran into the Taco Bell on Patrick Street, where she asked an employee to use the phone. The employee gave her his cell phone and she jumped the counter and ran into the back of the restaurant and hid in a utility room.

James says Clark then pulled up outside and stood in line for a few minutes before he jumped the counter and found Gravely in the closet, and then shot her at least five times. Clark then ran out of the restaurant and took off in his car.

Later, James says officers recived information that Clark parked his SUV behind a house on 7th Avenue -- near Florida Street. Police surrounded the house and called in the SWAT, but did not find Clark in any of the nearby houses.
TIMELINE OF EVENTS

+ 2:10pm: Metro 911 received a call of a shooting near 33rd Street and 5th Avenue in North Charleston.

+ 3:15pm: Metro 911 received a call of a shooting at the Taco Bell on Patrick Street.

+ 4:00pm: Charleston Police surround house in 1300 block of 7th Avenue.

James tells WSAZ that Clark and Gravely knew each other -- and had a history of domestic violence.

Clark is facing first degree murder charges when he's captured. Police are asking anyone with information about his whereabouts to call 911. Police are considering him armed and dangerous.

UPDATE @ 5:45pm
Charleston Police are searching for Desmond Clark, the man police believe shot and k!lled a woman on the west side.

Clark is 22 years old, and police say he is dangerous and possibly armed.

Officers say Clark abducted Naleisha Gravely Saturday afternoon from North Charleston.

Police say Clark shot Gravely while they were in the car together.

She managed to get out of the car on Patrick Street near a Taco Bell. She ran into the restaurant asking for help and then hid in a closet, according to police.
DESMOND CLARK'S ARREST RECORD*

Domestic battery

Domestic battery
Domestic battery
Kidnapping
Battery

Carrying dangerous weapon

Possession with intent to deliver
Domestic battery
Wanton endangerment
Burglary
Burglary
Wanton endangerment
Malicious wounding
Escape
Malicious wounding
Battery

* listing only indicates that he was charged with the above offenses, not necessarily convicted.

Officers say Clark then came into the restaurant and found the victim, where he shot her again.

She was pronounced dead on the scene.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE @ 4:26pm
Police tell WSAZ.com that they believe they know where the alleged shooter is.

ORIGINAL STORY @ 3:54pm
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Police are trying to put the pieces together of a shooting Saturday afternoon in Charleston.

At about 2pm Saturday, police responded to reports of a shooting at 5th Avenue and 33rd Street in North Charleston, but they didn't immediately find a victim. About an hour later police, were called to the Taco Bell on Patrick Street where they say a woman was shot inside the restaurant.

Police tell us the two calls are closely related but they are not sure if she is the only victim.

There were bullet casings and a magazine found in the street at the scene of the shooting in North Charleston.

We still don't know the woman's name or condition. Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for updates.

[pic - click to view]

Pic of the Shooter

[pic - click to view]

Pic of the murdered baby moms

On what was told. This guy was gone on zanex pills when he murdered her. Click on the the link to see the raw footage.

[pic - click to view]

Source

R.I.P. to herimage

Last edited by StreetZ17; 07-05-2008 at 11:55 PM.. Reason: Changed the title

53 comments for "Jul 6 - Man Murders Baby-Mama In Taco Bell"

9 years ago '08        #2
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,819 | Props total: 3450 3450
 sunn4511 said:
i dont blame him, bi*ches aint worth a fu*k these days. waiting for all the "captain save a hoe" to say r.i.p. murder is wrong but some bi*ches needs to be k!lled.
I dont why what you wrote has me laughin right now. But, RIP to the victim.
 9 years ago '07        #3
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
 sunn4511 said:
i dont blame him, bi*ches aint worth a fu*k these days. waiting for all the "captain save a hoe" to say r.i.p. murder is wrong but some bi*ches needs to be k!lled.
your a idiot i guess you want attention and you got it

n*ggas aint sh*t hittin chicks and k!lling them

if you cant contain ya girl with your intellect you a lame a.ss n*gga

if you da chick you fu*kin wit gets you to a point were you have to k!ll her you shouldnt be fu*kin with her

now dis dumb a.ss n*gga finna do life cuz he k!lled a chick he da one need to be k!lled

fake a.ss n*ggas on bx tryin to act like they tough and sh*t

fu*k off pus*y

rip to ole girl tho
 07-06-2008, 12:51 AM         #4
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
u serious??? u cant be
 9 years ago '04        #5
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,680 | Props total: 2214 2214
n*gga please..aint sh*t you said yet justifies a dude shooting and k!lling his baby moms..

Last edited by jewelz1132; 07-06-2008 at 02:02 AM..
 07-06-2008, 03:48 AM         #6
Jazzmin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
I'm glad you know their WHOLE SITUATION like you were there from the beginning. How the fu*k you come up with that statement from reading the article alone?

We don't know what was going on in their relationship but to say "some bi*ches need to be k!lled" just makes me think you've been done wrong one too many times.
 9 years ago '04        #7
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,800 | Props total: 701 701
i usually check wsaz.com once or twice a day and i seen this sh*t after the marshall football player

damn how many wv articles we gon have in one day

RIP
 9 years ago '05        #8
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
@ that sunn f*g**t.... it was probably him
 07-06-2008, 04:20 AM         #9
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
captain save a hoe, u must not be living in the real world. in the real word some women think you owe them sh*t
 9 years ago '08        #10
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 sunn4511 said:
I don' blame you. I wish I could see my Ex-Wife k!lled too. That would make the world a happier place...
 9 years ago '06        #11
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
I don' blame you. I wish I could see my Ex-Wife k!lled too. That would make the world a happier place...
Seriously... You just can't k!ll off the woman who gave birth to your seed, and leave them wondering why they have to go like that. I know almost for say about 45% of women can be really scandalous, or really fu*ked in the head to get their baby daddy to k!ll them. It's true that the greatest downfall for a man is a woman if you looked at the story of Samson & Delilah in the Bible. Hell, I know there's women walking around wishing they can k!ll their baby daddy on the sh*t they're not doing.

It just seems so fu*ked up that people can't get it in the head that what's done is done. Do something right for their seed as a change so they don't have to be in the middle of the drama.
 07-06-2008, 08:13 AM         #12
Young_Slim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
Just remember you said that if something like that happen to your sister or daughter. It's people like you that I pray for. Get ya mind right little boy.
 9 years ago '06        #13
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
 sunn4511 said:
i am dead serious. stop defending all these stupid hoes. she probably was playing too many games and the n*gga couldnt take it no more. she is a trick and when tricks fu*k with the wrong n*gga, they end up dead or missing
Wow your mom raised you the right way...lol!
 9 years ago '07        #14
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
fu*k dis bi*ch r.i.piss
 9 years ago '04        #15
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
did yall watch the vids from the source? dude (desmond) is a fu*kin clown lol. crackin jokes and sh*t on camera as they take him to the county jail. rip to young lady. i hate the mother of my first child, but i would never k!ll the bi*ch. why, so i can spend the rest of my life in jail for k!llin some sh*t thats gone die one day anywayz? it just aint worth it dog. i love my freedom much more than a federal prison.
 9 years ago '05        #16
TaNk85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 1 1
 sunn4511 said:
i am dead serious. stop defending all these stupid hoes. she probably was playing too many games and the n*gga couldnt take it no more. she is a trick and when tricks fu*k with the wrong n*gga, they end up dead or missing
sounds like these HOEZ played you like a fiddle and now U R "ANTI WOMEN". next ur gunna let every1 know that you're gay.

for a guy to hit a woman(u get into an altercation with some random bi*ch) is one thing. to hit YOUR OWN GIRL... u just a coward. to k!ll her... u looking to get k!lled urself.
 07-06-2008, 10:43 AM         #17
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont care what nobody say. if you get shot at least 5 times in a public restaurant you did something. he should've never been out of jail so soon in the first place with that record and she should've never been with a n*gga with that kind of record

Last edited by CenterField; 07-06-2008 at 10:44 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #18
LovaOfDaLadies 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 419 419
"you wanna hold these jordans, cuz them new balances aint doin it.."

Dat n*gga iis a cold a.ss clown k!ller..
 07-06-2008, 11:59 AM         #19
scar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
You are a stupid, ignorant human being.

How the fu*k could you possibly say something like that. You're obviously going to end up like this stupid motherfu*ker. She didn't deserve to die, regardless of what she did.

People like this are fu*king up the black community.

R.I.P
 9 years ago '07        #20
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
 sunn4511 said:
captain save a hoe, u must not be living in the real world. in the real word some women think you owe them sh*t

in the real world you talking about when you get mad at ya chick just k!ll her huh she deserves she always wants something

now he finna do life and someone in the pen going to be doing him for life

but its ok cuz n*ggas like you condone k!llings females when they make you mad:banghead:

fag**t a.ss n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy