Joe Budden- "WHO" [TALKING BOUT HIP HOP!] Discussion THread

most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-06-2008, 03:03 PM         #101
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Like Budden was saying, you can't even call sh*t wack anymore, because the only rebuttal will be cats saying you're hatin...

"You can tell a dude I spit better than you, but then he'll say I'm richer for whatever I do"
foreal joey spit some real sh*t right there its a dam shame how the game has turned out
 07-06-2008, 03:10 PM         #102
'79  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
joeys wrong anyway..

Bootlegging anyone?

i bet

part 2 is gonna be about the internet soldiers

he'll address all the downloading and bootlegging

get ready to hear the truth about yourselves too

 07-06-2008, 03:18 PM         #103
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:
I dont know...not hating but i think its all ignorant......

Never gonna admit it but Hip Hop is only dead out east....period....

Its alive and well everywhere else...even Cali steppin they're game up......

it should be obvoisly....the only cats bi*ching and moaning about hip hop being dead come from the east....

NY nikkas need to stop to stop crying...stop pointing fingers and not be so worried with if its dead or who k!lled it.....times like this you need to stop talking about it and get your lazy a.ss up, get in the studio and do something about.....walk the walk

sh*t gets old quick
You're a dumbass

What the fu*k is a "nikka", second did you listen to the track? Joe even spit that he ain't blame the south he even mentions how when the Unit dropped 50 made so fans only look at sales and 3rd Joey's been putting out heat that goes unnoticed unless you have a Boxden account

Sit your a.ss in the corner
 9 years ago '04        #104
SPYTAH 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$828 | Props total: 67 67
just heard that joint, and it is real nice. Joey goes in......wow!
 9 years ago '04        #105
trinking726 
space
avatar space
space
$868 | Props total: 5 5
wow.. i dont even like joe buddens but this sh*t is crazy.. beat is perfect, its not meant to be focused on. LYRICS people, the beat is meant to be a backdrop with a track like this.
this sh*t was damn near 6 minutes. combined wit part two, will this be a 12 MINUTE track of just goin at the state of music? if so, its ABOUT fu*kING TIME!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #106
soulof585 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,727 | Props total: 92 92
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!:applause:


better than Nas who k!lled hip hop.
 07-06-2008, 04:35 PM         #107
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingz21 said:
COSIGN

i dont even remember how da beat sounds like because i was paying attention to the lyrics. DOPE SONG
^^^^that the true definition of hiphop my nig,when you could careless about the beat and listen to the lyrics all day
 9 years ago '07        #108
Three 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
hot ish
 9 years ago '04        #109
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,818 | Props total: 454 454
Wow.............................


I still don't see how ppl can front on Joe.. No one is putting out more crack muzik than this man right here.

Can't wait for pt 2!
 9 years ago '06        #110
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^^that the true definition of hiphop my nig,when you could careless about the beat and listen to the lyrics all day
Id rather have this n*gga spit this sh*t in a spoken word w/ no beat..... the beat is annoying as fu*k when you got this n*gga talking in the background the whole fu*king time, weak a.ss job of sampling
 9 years ago '07        #111
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$9,640 | Props total: 5489 5489
i like dudes music, but this type of sh*t is getting old quick....he keeps talkin bout the state of hip-hop, and how its fu*ked up,

i think he should focus on tracks that can actually Help rap, and not so much about rap

i rather hear an actual track from him, this is more less his opinion....its dope tho, jus sayin
 07-06-2008, 05:12 PM         #112
'79  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
i like dudes music, but this type of sh*t is getting old quick....he keeps talkin bout the state of hip-hop, and how its fu*ked up,

i think he should focus on tracks that can actually Help rap, and not so much about rap

i rather hear an actual track from him, this is more less his opinion....its dope tho, jus sayin
he just dropped a whole album full of actual tracks called mood muzik 3

what do you mean?

(i guess you want him to make a lollipop)
 9 years ago '05        #113
ThaNostalgic1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
amazing song, sample does take away from the lyrics at some parts but its a crazy song i heard pt 2 will be on his next album
 07-06-2008, 05:13 PM         #114
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^dont let pos fool you, hes a hardbodi joe budden fan
 07-06-2008, 05:14 PM         #115
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
amazing song, sample does take away from the lyrics at some parts but its a crazy song i heard pt 2 will be on his next album
heard this 4rum where??
 07-06-2008, 05:14 PM         #116
imjustbeingme86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -HIP HOP HEAD- said:
joe budden, lupe and saigon are the future of hip hop
thats a sad future if their the only ones in it
 07-06-2008, 05:19 PM         #117
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:
I dont know...not hating but i think its all ignorant......

Never gonna admit it but Hip Hop is only dead out east....period....

Its alive and well everywhere else...even Cali steppin they're game up......

it should be obvoisly....the only cats bi*ching and moaning about hip hop being dead come from the east....

NY nikkas need to stop to stop crying...stop pointing fingers and not be so worried with if its dead or who k!lled it.....times like this you need to stop talking about it and get your lazy a.ss up, get in the studio and do something about.....walk the walk

sh*t gets old quick
hes got a point
 07-06-2008, 05:20 PM         #118
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
You're a dumbass

What the fu*k is a "nikka", second did you listen to the track? Joe even spit that he ain't blame the south he even mentions how when the Unit dropped 50 made so fans only look at sales and 3rd Joey's been putting out heat that goes unnoticed unless you have a Boxden account

Sit your a.ss in the corner
yeah but us east coast n*ggaz is the only ones sayin its dead. joeys not blamin the south but a couple artists have.
 9 years ago '05        #119
pokora 
space
avatar space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
y'all make too much analysis on joey verses or songs
he just spit his mind
 9 years ago '06        #120
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,572 | Props total: 18082 18082
hip hop isn't dead im still listening to it
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy