Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #161
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 jataylorlfc said:
so u get your news stories from one sided blogs?

oasis>>>>jay z
, this has already been cleared up in another thread.

jay z attempted 2 sing wonderwall and showed his vocal limits were minimal as were his practical musical talents.

lol get off this board already you sad british f*g**t
 07-11-2008, 05:20 AM         #162
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:

lol get off this board already you sad british f*g**t
says the canadian c*nt who tried 2 convince others he was british after being ridiculed.

and oasis>>>jay z.

i swear u can have 2 many stalkers sometimes.
 9 years ago '04        #163
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 r a n c i d said:
I prefer Teddy Picker.

And it depends what charts you're talking, if you're talking tv charts, UK mtv, then that's alot more American based.

But if we're talking proper charts, like the radio, there is no way it's 40% American. It's dominated by whining female c*ckneys with over exagerated accents, and like JTaylor said, a sh*t load of British-Indy-Pop... Or w/e you want to call it.

I have Radio 1 next to me all day for the last 2 months. Dizzee, Wiley, Ting Tings, Coldplay, Artic Monkeys, Black Kids, Kate Nash all that type of thing.

The only American artist i can think off of the head who's big in the charts are erm, Fall out boy... With their bloody 'beat it' cover! And that Madonna women. Rest i don't know, maybe FloRida, the c*nt

Are the Ting Tings the annoying-as-fu*k band with the girl who keeps shouting "THATS NOT MY NAME"? If they are I want to batter her with a kendo stick regardless of her name. I've heard that wiley rolex tune to death aswell 'wileys a party guy and she knows it'
 07-11-2008, 07:30 AM         #164
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah that Wiley track needs to die now
 07-11-2008, 07:56 AM         #165
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
says the canadian c*nt who tried 2 convince others he was british after being ridiculed.

and oasis>>>jay z.

i swear u can have 2 many stalkers sometimes.
What the fu*k?

What do you expect your on a hip-hop board saying a band is better than an MC :rolleyes:

I mean if that what it is than cancel your account and sign up to a rock forum
 07-11-2008, 07:57 AM         #166
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Maybe so.

But sales cannot really be seen as an accurate representation for popularity. Most people who buy CD's are idiots. I mean, Scooter are in like the top 20 aren't they

And yeah i didn't read properly, wasn't aware we were talking sales
exactly look how many people bought that singing in the rain song just because that kid on britains got talent used it, got it to number 1.

bands like muse continually make chart toppers while keeping integrity, and if u asked most people who they preferred out of say arctic monkeys and rhianna i think most people over 14 would choose the latter, even if they werent too keen on either.
 9 years ago '04        #167
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Yeah that Wiley track needs to die now
usually drink, usually dance, usually bubble :sick:
 07-11-2008, 08:21 AM         #168
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Moon Dawg said:
Are the Ting Tings the annoying-as-fu*k band with the girl who keeps shouting "THATS NOT MY NAME"? If they are I want to batter her with a kendo stick regardless of her name. I've heard that wiley rolex tune to death aswell 'wileys a party guy and she knows it'
That's the one. Evil bastards. If she wasn't such an easy slag they might remember your name love.

Have you heard the Dizzee remix on the radio? He was live on radio 1 and did a p!ss take

9 years ago '04        #169
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
I fu*king hate that song, i'll listen to the dizzee pisstake when i get back from work. I'm thinking of making the sh*ttest song I possibly can and see if I can reach the top 10, that seems to be the formula
 07-11-2008, 10:31 AM         #170
Pencil Snapper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great performance. Showed those closed minded "blokes" what time it was. Greatest Rapper of All Time!
 07-11-2008, 11:05 AM         #171
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pencil Snapper said:
Great performance. Showed those closed minded "blokes" what time it was. Greatest Rapper of All Time!
If you think Jay Z is a positive image for rap you're sadly mistaken.

If anyone is going to show anyone then it's going to be a properly talented rapper.

And you make the 'bloke' comment as if the whole of England is ignorant to rap. We have a BETTER rap scene than you. Fall backwards
 07-11-2008, 11:16 AM         #172
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
i thought you meant alot of american groups are yorkshire imitations
is that what you meant?
 9 years ago '06        #173
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,616 | Props total: 2240 2240
 r a n c i d said:

If anyone is going to show anyone then it's going to be a properly talented rapper.

And you make the 'bloke' comment as if the whole of England is ignorant to rap. We have a BETTER rap scene than you. Fall backwards
Fukk outta here! Brit hip hop is b00ty butt cheeks. Take away Slick Rick & all u got that's respectable is maybe S.A.S. Unless y'all still banging Monie Love. Ease back gimp.
 07-11-2008, 11:25 AM         #174
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Fukk outta here! Brit hip hop is b00ty butt cheeks. Take away Slick Rick & all u got that's respectable is maybe S.A.S. Unless y'all still banging Monie Love. Ease back gimp.
SAS get no respect here. What are you talking about? You're obviously ignorant to the UK hip hop scene.

Lowkey, Klash, Firma, Logic, Kashmere, Jehst, Wordsmith, Chester P, Foreign Beggars, SkinnyMan, Black Twang, esse etc

Who the fu*k are SAS? You know nothing. British hip hop in general is better than US Hip hop. While you might have some great underground artists in America, when we consider both scenes in general, we run you.

Your hip hop scene consists of solja boy, florida and 50 cent. Be real with yourself, as you yanks say
 07-11-2008, 11:26 AM         #175
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
is that what you meant?
Nah he didn't. He meant UK charts are filled with alot of indy bands who immitate 'yorkshire' band style, in their accent.
 9 years ago '05        #176
Juicy82 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 31 31
 r a n c i d said:

this comment makes no sense...i a.ssume u are a brit cause your defending where you're from which is justified...but you be real with yourself. any UK hip hop not fu*king with American hip hop ..lol Im sorry bloke American Artist such as Jay-z,50 cent, and LIL wayne are international artists. Name me one UK Hip hop artist that has even made the charts outside of the UK. Hell some American Artist sell better than uk artist in their own country. Dont get me wrong Album sales dont determine skills. But fam dont forget who started this sh*t. Sorry to inform you but everything any other rapper does in any country is a copy of an american art form. Get your sh*t straight we strated this sh*t & we run this Rap sh*t. Can you even name a UK hip hop artist that people in the states even listen to? and dont name Garbage a.ss Dizze Razkal cause hes trash and we dont understand what he's saying.
 9 years ago '06        #177
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
Rancid you talked about S.A.S. doesn't get any respect in British hip-hop, but what about Dizzee Rascal?
 07-11-2008, 12:41 PM         #178
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Juicy82 said:
this comment makes no sense...i a.ssume u are a brit cause your defending where you're from which is justified...but you be real with yourself. any UK hip hop not fu*king with American hip hop ..lol Im sorry bloke American Artist such as Jay-z,50 cent, and LIL wayne are international artists. Name me one UK Hip hop artist that has even made the charts outside of the UK. Hell some American Artist sell better than uk artist in their own country. Dont get me wrong Album sales dont determine skills. But fam dont forget who started this sh*t. Sorry to inform you but everything any other rapper does in any country is a copy of an american art form. Get your sh*t straight we strated this sh*t & we run this Rap sh*t. Can you even name a UK hip hop artist that people in the states even listen to? and dont name Garbage a.ss Dizze Razkal cause hes trash and we dont understand what he's saying.
You just failed and only help my point.

Yanks know nothing about music. You claim sales dont determine skill. Yet half your post is about popularity.

Who cares what you c*nts listen to? American fu*king arrogance again. Your musical taste is HORRENDOUS! Nobody gives a fu*k who you listen to. You made Avril Lavigne and Soulja boy popular.

And i don't like Dizzee, but even with that in mind, it's not my fault you can't grasp basic English. If you can't understand him thats on the retarded Yanks fault, not his.

I mean, if people who speak English as a 3rd and 4th language can understand the London accent perfectly, why can't you? Because you're an illiterate fu*king eejit. That's why.

Get back to your Jay Z and 50 cent. I'll get back to my real Hip Hop. You embarass your people.
 07-11-2008, 12:42 PM         #179
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetZ17 said:
Rancid you talked about S.A.S. doesn't get any respect in British hip-hop, but what about Dizzee Rascal?
Rascal is a Grime artist. And his respect is little. He's commercial and gets little respect from Hip Hop heads.

He's our equivelant of 50 cent.
 07-11-2008, 12:44 PM         #180
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what would we do?

shut it.please.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago