Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #121
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
 jataylorlfc said:
why do americans continually confuse peoples annoyance and hatred of aspects of their "culture" and ways as jealousy? because theyre so oblivious to how much of an embarrassment and laughing stock they are 2 the rest of the world.
What you seem to be forgetting is Americans don't care what you think.... You hate aspects of our culture, okay.... Stop posting on an American forum 40 times a day.... Whining daily is an annoyance...
 9 years ago '05        #122
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 StatisticZ said:
Apparently there's some problem, since a country that got their a.sses kicked by farmers has people who talk a lot of sh*t.
Vietnam reference?
 07-09-2008, 12:16 PM         #123
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Oh, didnt know that.

I have no idea what this c*nt is on about then. What can I say? Hes a dirty manc
well at least someone realizes noel was just being a bi*ch
 07-09-2008, 12:23 PM         #124
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uk heads live on this type of threads...... ya'll steady trying to win arguements online
 07-09-2008, 12:27 PM         #125
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haterade2885 said:
i know who the verve are. i dont care to see a stupid one hit wonder band that got their career ruined infringing copyrights by using a sample for their ONLY HIT. jay-z is nice, i dunno why all the american hate. jay-z was simply zinging oasis back for talking sh*t about him. i always wanted to go to england, i hope not everyone hates on americans like you guys. we're not all a**holes like we're stereotyped to be. i didnt really like jay-z at glastonbury just as i didnt like metallica at bonaroo. its not that i dont like either act, (im a huge fan of both) but i just dont like watering down festivals with a different and clashing act that draws attention away from main bands. glastonbury basically belongs to oasis and other rock bands, and bonaroo is typically jam bands. i feel like if people want random, they can see a random lineup at a huge festival that caters to that crowd.
Unfortunately for you. Everyone does think like the Brits in this thread. As does most people in other countries.

Hate and disgust is something as an American, you'll simply have to get used to.
 07-09-2008, 12:30 PM         #126
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
well at least someone realizes noel was just being a bi*ch
You cannot compare the position of Cypress Hill and the Roots to that of Jay Zs in the event.

They played such insignificant roles that i doubt, and i'm being serious here, that Noel was even aware of them playing Glasto!

Uninformed would be a better word than bi*ch. Not that i can speak for him. But i mean, i didn't know the Roots had ever done Glasto
 07-09-2008, 12:38 PM         #127
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well then the dude should know something before he runs his mouth

and he didnt say he was merely against hip hop being a big part

he didnt want hip hop there at all

He explained that the inclusion of a hip-hop act went against the festival's tradition of guitar music, adding: "I'm not having hip-hop at Glastonbury. No way. No. It's wrong."

idiotic statement given that hip hop has been there numerous times

Last edited by RicFlair; 07-09-2008 at 12:40 PM..
 07-09-2008, 01:01 PM         #128
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
explain what culture your talking about???

because this thread is about music and americans are all over the europe charts.... 9/10 records bought in countries abroad are from american artist

even the yanks know their culture is non-existent, so much they need a foreigner 2 explain it 2 them, the magpie culture, if another nations "thing" looks good u take it and attempt 2 americanise it, wrestling, self help, self pity etc. all ingrained into american life.

LMAO no theyre not. not in the uk definitely, at the mo its mostly uk rappers/indie bands/dancey electro stuff.

and u make alot of pop music and pop-rap music, well done.

beetles>>>anything 2 come out of the us.

What you seem to be forgetting is Americans don't care what you think.... You hate aspects of our culture, okay.... Stop posting on an American forum 40 times a day.... Whining daily is an annoyance...
no u seem 2 be forgetting that every american thinks he knows best, and i know they dont, which is why theyre hated, ur pig headed ignorance of the world is exactly why ur nation is a laughing stock.

Apparently there's some problem, since a country that got their a.sses kicked by farmers has people who talk a lot of sh*t.
youre referring to?
 07-09-2008, 01:03 PM         #129
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
well then the dude should know something before he runs his mouth

and he didnt say he was merely against hip hop being a big part

he didnt want hip hop there at all

He explained that the inclusion of a hip-hop act went against the festival's tradition of guitar music, adding: "I'm not having hip-hop at Glastonbury. No way. No. It's wrong."

idiotic statement given that hip hop has been there numerous times
cypress hill and jay z are to completely different sets of artists, making entirely different music, and with differing motivations really.
 07-09-2008, 01:05 PM         #130
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
cypress hill and jay z are to completely different sets of artists, making entirely different music, and with differing motivations really.
but still

thats not what noel said

he said "I'm not having hip-hop at Glastonbury. No way. No. It's wrong."

if he said i dont mind weedhead hip hop here but i dont want hustler hip hop here then it would make a little bit of sense, even though itd still be dumb. but he just plainly said he wasnt having hip hop there.
 07-09-2008, 01:14 PM         #131
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bumps Cypress Hill - "How I Could Just k!ll A Man"

07-09-2008, 01:21 PM         #132
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
bumps Cypress Hill - "How I Could Just k!ll A Man"

bumps Rage Against the Machine - "How i could just k!ll a man" cover.
 9 years ago '04        #133
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
 jataylorlfc said:
even the yanks know their culture is non-existent, so much they need a foreigner 2 explain it 2 them, the magpie culture, if another nations "thing" looks good u take it and attempt 2 americanise it, wrestling, self help, self pity etc. all ingrained into american life.

LMAO no theyre not. not in the uk definitely, at the mo its mostly uk rappers/indie bands/dancey electro stuff.

and u make alot of pop music and pop-rap music, well done.

beetles>>>anything 2 come out of the us.

no u seem 2 be forgetting that every american thinks he knows best, and i know they dont, which is why theyre hated, ur pig headed ignorance of the world is exactly why ur nation is a laughing stock.

youre referring to?

Feel how you may.... Obviously you know how every american thinks not to mention everyone else in the world so I guess you know best...
 07-09-2008, 01:43 PM         #134
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
but still

thats not what noel said

he said "I'm not having hip-hop at Glastonbury. No way. No. It's wrong."

if he said i dont mind weedhead hip hop here but i dont want hustler hip hop here then it would make a little bit of sense, even though itd still be dumb. but he just plainly said he wasnt having hip hop there.
yeah but theyre not just a hip hop act that make "weehead" hiphop, theyre more of a band than just a rap group if u get my meaning.
 07-09-2008, 01:43 PM         #135
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilEscobar said:
Feel how you may.... Obviously you know how every american thinks not to mention everyone else in the world so I guess you know best...
yep.......
 07-09-2008, 02:11 PM         #136
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
yeah but theyre not just a hip hop act that make "weehead" hiphop, theyre more of a band than just a rap group if u get my meaning.
i suppose if you mean onstage they have a percussionist playing with the dj

and jay-z has been doing his concerts with a backing band for a while now

noel just made an ignorant statement
 07-09-2008, 02:15 PM         #137
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
i suppose if you mean onstage they have a percussionist playing with the dj

and jay-z has been doing his concerts with a backing band for a while now

noel just made an ignorant statement
they commonly make songs using live "rock" instruments and incorporate a large amount into alot of their songs, u have 2 admit theyre different in terms of styles and fanbase.

yes i know, no he didnt. jay z represents the whole mainstream hiphop thing and has a different fanbase to what u could deem alternative rappers.
 07-09-2008, 02:23 PM         #138
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bumps Jay-z - Takeover(Unplugged)

07-09-2008, 02:24 PM         #139
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can see where hes coming from. Rock and Rap concerts are being mixed more and more and I hate it. When I go see Wu-Tang with ATCQ I don't want some sh*tty rock band in the middle ruining it. And vice versa.
 07-09-2008, 02:40 PM         #140
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
they commonly make songs using live "rock" instruments and incorporate a large amount into alot of their songs, u have 2 admit theyre different in terms of styles and fanbase.

yes i know, no he didnt. jay z represents the whole mainstream hiphop thing and has a different fanbase to what u could deem alternative rappers.

he didnt say mainstream hiphop or specify alternative rappers, he just plainly said he didnt want hiphop there, period.

and what would black eyed peas be? they played there with no smacktalk from noel
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
39 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
214 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
37 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy