Jul 5 - Jay-Z Flaunts Flag At England's Concert

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #61
Chevyman 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
jigga is that dude!!!
 07-06-2008, 07:35 PM         #62
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone knows who the verve is

a fu*kin one hit wonder who got sued by the stones over their one hit
 9 years ago '04        #63
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1276 1276
 jataylorlfc said:
so u get your news stories from one sided blogs?

oasis>>>>jay z, this has already been cleared up in another thread.

jay z attempted 2 sing wonderwall and showed his vocal limits were minimal as were his practical musical talents.
do you reaallly think he was trying to hit notes and sh*t?
fu*k outta here dumb bi*ch.

yeah jay-z has no talent but nobody can do it like he did it smh

i swear these english dudes let the tea and milk get to their head its incredible
 9 years ago '05        #64
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 RicFlair said:
everyone knows who the verve is

a fu*kin one hit wonder who got sued by the stones over their one hit
Why are you acting like a tool? Just because other people are doesn't mean you have to fall in line.

A few points:
- The Drugs Don't Work went to #1 here, making it a bigger "hit" than their so-called "one hit", thus proving the tag of "one hit wonder" doesn't apply; oh two hit wonder, you cry?
- Lucky Man was also a hit; &
- Urban Hymns, in its' entirety, is a classic album.

It's actually difficult to think of a single album since 1997 that is better than Urban Hymns.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 07-06-2008 at 08:58 PM..
 07-06-2008, 09:38 PM         #65
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Why are you acting like a tool? Just because other people are doesn't mean you have to fall in line.

A few points:
- The Drugs Don't Work went to #1 here, making it a bigger "hit" than their so-called "one hit", thus proving the tag of "one hit wonder" doesn't apply; oh two hit wonder, you cry?
- Lucky Man was also a hit; &
- Urban Hymns, in its' entirety, is a classic album.

It's actually difficult to think of a single album since 1997 that is better than Urban Hymns.
here in america they only had one hit, google one hit wonders lists they will be on it everytime

"these guys dont know who the verve is"

some people say some funny sh*t so why not toss some funny sh*t in there.

i dislike generalizations

Last edited by RicFlair; 07-06-2008 at 09:49 PM..
 07-06-2008, 09:59 PM         #66
bwrecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brits in general are too snobby for their own good. Cool country though.
 07-06-2008, 10:08 PM         #67
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every brit ive personally met wasnt snobby a bit.
 07-07-2008, 03:43 AM         #68
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Forced? lol The United States was helping you guys out with supplies. Then cut off Japan of their resources which led them to be attacked.

The UK wouldn't be around today if it wasn't for the US. Be real with yourself.
still going @ it even tho ive proved u wrong.

and yes the us was selling the uk arms at high prices, but ur companies were also supplying the nazis.

by the time america joined the war the nazis were already falling back, america would be part of the nazi empire if europe didnt stand up while america waited for a safe opportunity to enter.

Brits in general are too snobby for their own good. Cool country though.
as far as i know we dont have gated communities and the like over here, and alot of upper class people (really upper class) arnet actually that snobby, they usually care more about a persons character and the like, its the middle class idiots that are the worst 4 it.

do you reaallly think he was trying to hit notes and sh*t?
fu*k outta here dumb bi*ch.

yeah jay-z has no talent but nobody can do it like he did it smh

i swear these english dudes let the tea and milk get to their head its incredible
what does that mean?? tea>>obesity, tea>> coca cola.

yes. and now what i find most funny is that his little boxden groupies, some of whom have an avatar and call him "HOV" are coming 2 his aid somehow knowing that he wasnt trying when he clearly was.

i could do that sh*tty performance of wonderwall
 9 years ago '06        #69
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
This rancid guy is a clown.. Just let it rest bro. it isnt that serious
 07-07-2008, 05:21 AM         #70
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Forced? lol The United States was helping you guys out with supplies. Then cut off Japan of their resources which led them to be attacked.

The UK wouldn't be around today if it wasn't for the US. Be real with yourself.
Helping? You took advantage of Britain and sold us overpriced gear in an attempt to cripple our economy.

Snake fu*king move. You didn't help anyone.

The UK would be around today, with or without the UK. Know why? Because we had a real country helping us, we had Russia helping us against the Nazi scum.

If your friend is drowning, do you sell him a rope? Americans do
 07-07-2008, 05:24 AM         #71
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
here in america they only had one hit, google one hit wonders lists they will be on it everytime

"these guys dont know who the verve is"

some people say some funny sh*t so why not toss some funny sh*t in there.

i dislike generalizations
Oh shut the fu*k up, Ric.

You know aswell as i do that the vast majority of these ignorant commercial mark hip hop Jay riders in this thread have no idea who the verve are.

Just stop.
 07-07-2008, 07:00 AM         #72
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are Americans so immature, wow you won what 1 war, well good on you now get the fu*k on with it.

We don't go on about the hundreds of wars we've won all the fu*king time.
 07-07-2008, 07:14 AM         #73
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChokeHold said:
i hope u realize platinum is different according to the region.

platinum in the U.S. = 1 million sold
platinum in the U.K. = 300k sold

as for the thread. jay-z got the last laugh, end of story.

oasis have sold 20 million albums

20xplat

now sit the fu*k down and drink a beer

and 600,000 = platinum, 300,000 = gold

but i like the 1mil = plat

Last edited by Exodus X13; 07-07-2008 at 07:18 AM..
 07-07-2008, 07:21 AM         #74
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
Why are Americans so immature, wow you won what 1 war, well good on you now get the fu*k on with it.

We don't go on about the hundreds of wars we've won all the fu*king time.
And we're not trolling on UK message boards.
 07-07-2008, 07:48 AM         #75
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
No, you're trolling on Canadian message boards
 07-07-2008, 07:57 AM         #76
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:

And we're not "trolling" on a US message boards, I don't say anything until provoked, you do not need to mention us all the time.

Are you jealous or something, we don't care about America, we rarely discuss it, yet you always seem to have these petty comments to say about us.

Get on with your life, stop worrying about us.
 07-07-2008, 08:15 AM         #77
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
And we're not "trolling" on a US message boards, I don't say anything until provoked, you do not need to mention us all the time.

Are you jealous or something, we don't care about America, we rarely discuss it, yet you always seem to have these petty comments to say about us.

Get on with your life, stop worrying about us.
Fam stop being paranoid nobody is worried about y'all. Its an even that happened and thats obviously gonna get discussed. Instead of congragutlating dude like "Jay had the crown rocking props to him" Dudes were coming out with negativity from the jump

Of course thats just gonna lead to corny insults and petty debating. If I seen footage or topic of a British rock band keeping the crowd hyped, I would either ignore the thread or I would give them there props. Not come in there and bring negativity and turn it into a debate on "Oh I think such and such act is better" when that has nothing to do with sh*t
 07-07-2008, 08:27 AM         #78
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Fam stop being paranoid nobody is worried about y'all. Its an even that happened and thats obviously gonna get discussed. Instead of congragutlating dude like "Jay had the crown rocking props to him" Dudes were coming out with negativity from the jump

Of course thats just gonna lead to corny insults and petty debating. If I seen footage or topic of a British rock band keeping the crowd hyped, I would either ignore the thread or I would give them there props. Not come in there and bring negativity and turn it into a debate on "Oh I think such and such act is better" when that has nothing to do with sh*t
But that's the fu*king point. People are being negative because people like you, who quite honestly don't know sh*t on the situation, are presenting a false image.

You're trying to push this idea that Jay came out and had aload of Rock heads who previously disliked him all into him.

That's not what happened. What happened was...

Jay Z on the line up had ticket sales poor as fu*k in comparison, because the regulars boycotted. Which meant there was a ton of vacant tickets bought up by casuals and Jay groupies.

So of course he'll have a crowd of his own fans rocking to him. What would you expect?

You's are making out like he turned up at an Oasis gig and had people who don't even like him rocking to his music. He didn't.

And his biggest song of the night was wonderwall, which speaks volumes about who really wins.
 07-07-2008, 08:30 AM         #79
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
But that's the fu*king point. People are being negative because people like you, who quite honestly don't know sh*t on the situation, are presenting a false image.

You're trying to push this idea that Jay came out and had aload of Rock heads who previously disliked him all into him.

That's not what happened. What happened was...

Jay Z on the line up had ticket sales poor as fu*k in comparison, because the regulars boycotted. Which meant there was a ton of vacant tickets bought up by casuals and Jay groupies.

So of course he'll have a crowd of his own fans rocking to him. What would you expect?

You's are making out like he turned up at an Oasis gig and had people who don't even like him rocking to his music. He didn't.

And his biggest song of the night was wonderwall, which speaks volumes about who really wins.
People like me? wtf are you talking about :rolleyes:

That was my first post in the fu*king thread and I barely mentioned Jay. I watched the video I saw TONS of people having a great time and I took it for what it is, vacant seats or not. I mean read back what you wrote. You're talking about who "wins". This sh*t really seems to affect you for some reason

Why they have to be Jay groupies because they enjoyed themselves at a concert?
 07-07-2008, 08:42 AM         #80
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
People like me? wtf are you talking about :rolleyes:

That was my first post in the fu*king thread and I barely mentioned Jay. I watched the video I saw TONS of people having a great time and I took it for what it is, vacant seats or not. I mean read back what you wrote. You're talking about who "wins". This sh*t really seems to affect you for some reason

Why they have to be Jay groupies because they enjoyed themselves at a concert?

Jay-Z did rock it, but why does it matter, why does Oasis need to be mentioned and why do the average population need to be mentioned.

"Hahahhah stuck up brits" why did peoples own prejudices need to be added into the thread.

The article was from some sh*tty blog and there was already a thread on this.

Anyway i'm cool with you anway, you said nothing like the other guys.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago