Jul 5 - Jay-Z Flaunts Flag At England's Concert

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
r.o.c
 9 years ago '06        #22
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
Hip-Hop fans watching HOV slaughter Wonderwall to take the p!ss out of Gallagher > *

07-06-2008, 06:23 AM         #23
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Americans always flaunt there flags, July 4th or not... It's called arrogance.
You guys shouldn't be so bitter. Without the United States, Oasis wouldn't exist. Better yet the United Kingdom.
 07-06-2008, 06:24 AM         #24
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
You guys shouldn't be so bitter. Without the United States, Oasis wouldn't exist. Better yet the United Kingdom.
are u trying 2 be ironic or what kid?
 07-06-2008, 06:47 AM         #25
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
are u trying 2 be ironic or what kid?
Kid? You're still a teenager. Learn some manners young man.
 07-06-2008, 06:54 AM         #26
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
How am i being bitter. By saying you're arrogant? You are. You proved it with your response.

You come to some far out conclusion that America is responsible for the existance of the UK
 07-06-2008, 07:00 AM         #27
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same UK people popping out of the bushes..... yall funnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 07-06-2008, 07:05 AM         #28
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
Same UK people popping out of the bushes..... yall funnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I'm hilarious
 07-06-2008, 07:23 AM         #29
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
How am i being bitter. By saying you're arrogant? You are. You proved it with your response.

You come to some far out conclusion that America is responsible for the existance of the UK
Oh sh*t, I mean the British becoming Germans if that makes you feel any better.
 07-06-2008, 07:31 AM         #30
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
You're a fu*king idiot. How many tmes do you need telling? It was you, the Americans, who funded the Nazis and REFUSED to enter.

You were forced into entering

And lets put it into its right context. The Nazis were already on the retreat before you even entered on the European front. So you can thank Britain and the Russians that YOU exist.
 07-06-2008, 08:55 AM         #31
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GOAT

He was rockin them Crac.kas
 9 years ago '04        #32
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
 U.G.K. said:
GOAT

He was rockin them Crac.kas
Wow. Just when the whole black/white scenario hadn't been touched for the first time in a few years on Boxden, this c*nt decides to change it.

Gonna start crying next?
 9 years ago '04        #33
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
Just to clarify, this festival has several different stages all playing stuff at the same time. Everyone in that audience wanted to watch Jay-Z live, it's not like they were forced in to watching him like all you illiterate motherfu*kers are making out.

Miming another persons song, and/or attempting to sing it whilst failing miserably does not make someone a GOAT. It was a good comeback, and was nice to see hip-hop have the intelligent upper-hand for once rather than a "fu*k you" response, but it was nothing like you are all making out.

I coulda done it.
 9 years ago '04        #34
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
so u get your news stories from one sided blogs?

oasis>>>>jay z, this has already been cleared up in another thread.

jay z attempted 2 sing wonderwall and showed his vocal limits were minimal as were his practical musical talents.
Haha..u a nerd man...Jay was making fun of that idiot.....Jay Rocked the fu*k out of that crowd....Jay is a rapper, not a singer, no one gives a fu*k about his vocal limits because he doesnt SING.
Let American's handle the rap talk, stick to your oasis sh*t bloke

*a few more "oasis" articles, these dudes really are some bi*ches*

(and you U.K. people are really bitter people...why the bitterness?, is it something in the water over there? Lack of sunshine? lack of fine women? Its got to be something)

Last edited by jillas31; 07-06-2008 at 10:30 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #35
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,725 | Props total: 483 483
 hiphopsince1983 said:
Jay said Oasis was trying to reach out to him.
found this article that got noel gallegher saying jay z isnt right for the festival, probably y he sang the song
 07-06-2008, 10:12 AM         #36
Diggity199 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the bullsh*t, put jay up against every singer in the UK....he'd murder 'em....the uk had the beatles, otherwise, they're a bunch of whiney a.ss bi*ches who "like to smoke a f*g" (cigarette) although I believe there's really more to it than that....
 07-06-2008, 10:48 AM         #37
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jillas31 said:
Haha..u a nerd man...Jay was making fun of that idiot.....Jay Rocked the fu*k out of that crowd....Jay is a rapper, not a singer, no one gives a fu*k about his vocal limits because he doesnt SING.

(and you U.K. people are really bitter people...why the bitterness?, is it something in the water over there? Lack of sunshine? lack of fine women? Its got to be something)
Did you really just post up a fake article with no sources from the "Kirby times"(what!?) about some Photographer claiming to have beat up Oasis
 9 years ago '07        #38
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 117 117
"what a maroon" - (with a bugs bunny voice)

(trill talk - )

Last edited by Donaldsjuan; 07-06-2008 at 11:00 AM..
 07-06-2008, 11:06 AM         #39
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Kid? You're still a teenager. Learn some manners young man.
you know this how?

and no, im an adult over here.

youre a fu*king retard lad, somehow u came 2 the conclusion that america in any way made a contribution to the unification of nations and creation of the united kingdom.

they actually teach u this propaganda in schools over there dont they? if any1 owes anything to any1 after ww2 i suppose mainland europe 2 russia, they actually fought in the war as opposed to helping mop up the nazis, they turned the tide but because of the cold war u idiotic yanks still get taught (the clever ones know otherwise) that america rescued europe, this didnt happen.

and if europe, especially our hardened little island, that has resisted foreign enimies and invasions continually for around 2000 years had submitted then the nazis would have had your wide open country for brekkie. so fu*k off with your tv taught history.

and america, and some of its most popular brands (coca cola, ford, ibm etc. and dont forget the bush family) funded, profited and provided services for the nazis.

your sh*thouse nation has never won a war alone, so dont defile the bravery of dead men with some idiotic view of hollywood history,u needed the frogs to give u independence after we made them surrender and give up all their american lands a few years earlier, if u want another history lesson post again.
 07-06-2008, 11:17 AM         #40
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jillas31 said:

by making a pathetic attempt at singing his song and sounding like a pissed up fat boy with the flu at 3 in the morning?

i think the uk press (who hate oasis) would have made a meal out of that story if it was true, THEY hit alot of photographers, yes. f*g**ts? no, bellends - yes.

youve obviously never seen a crowd "rocked" before, or at least not at glastonbury.

yeah, tell me who ur last good rapper was? i mean in recent years? and oasis>>>jay z. jay turns out moneymakers, oasis turn out anthems, continually.

why are we bitter? when its yanks who keep posting stories trying desperately to make jay z seem like a big man? look at the threads, it always yanks who start petty arguments then get annoyed when brits use their inherently british "banter skills" to insult you () which u lot can only respond with childish, one word insults.

lack of sunshine? i know every1 complains but i like the weather over here, in summer its been hotter than jamacia, and its not too bad in the winter, alot of places get snow, look @ new york, worse weather than here.

women? yeah stick to the mcdonald munching, nowhere walking fatties u have over there :rolleyes:

americans sensitivity? thats what id put it down to, u little poofters invented the self help,suing, self pitying culture we see today, wheras britain is famous for the stiff upper lip.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now