Jul 5 - Jay-Z Flaunts Flag At England's Concert

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #181
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
wtf?

british people claiming they have a BETTER hip hop scene than america?
bahahsdhafkjldjghkjdsg you fu*ks have really lost your minds

oh, and jataylorfc your a f*g**t, your entitled to your opinion but seriously go to some pathetic indie rock website where your opinion is welcome, bi*ch
 9 years ago '05        #182
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
These UK n*ggas only got S.A.S. Them n*ggas spit fire.
 07-11-2008, 03:18 PM         #183
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
wtf?

british people claiming they have a BETTER hip hop scene than america?
bahahsdhafkjldjghkjdsg you fu*ks have really lost your minds

oh, and jataylorfc your a f*g**t, your entitled to your opinion but seriously go to some pathetic indie rock website where your opinion is welcome, bi*ch
We have. It's fu*king evident. Most countries do.

While there's no denying America has the best artists when you consider the likes of Canibus and other lyrical geniuses, the fact they're underground and given no recognition stateside is proof of this.

The hip hop scene in America is fu*king terrible. It's at near death.

Saying you have a better hip hop scene doesn't mean you have better artists, it means you have a better hip hop scene. When you consider our most commercial hip hop artist is kano

And yours is Soulja boy, it speaks volumes.

Your complete illiteracy and blatant hunger to be accepted by the septics is cringe worth. You constantly embarass yourself.

Now, fu*k off for another 4 months.
 9 years ago '04        #184
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
 r a n c i d said:
We have. It's fu*king evident. Most countries do.

While there's no denying America has the best artists when you consider the likes of Canibus and other lyrical geniuses, the fact they're underground and given no recognition stateside is proof of this.

The hip hop scene in America is fu*king terrible. It's at near death.

Saying you have a better hip hop scene doesn't mean you have better artists, it means you have a better hip hop scene. When you consider our most commercial hip hop artist is kano

And yours is Soulja boy, it speaks volumes.

Your complete illiteracy and blatant hunger to be accepted by the septics is cringe worth. You constantly embarass yourself.

Now, fu*k off for another 4 months.

Soulja boy is our what??? Gotta love how people in another country can tell you about whats going on in your own country... Get out and get some pu**y or somethin

Last edited by LilEscobar; 07-11-2008 at 04:07 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #185
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
I love it when people from other countries generalize Americans as if they're showing their countries brilliance with ignorant, a.ss backwards statements. Good job guys. You make yourselves look GREAT :applause:

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 07-11-2008 at 04:57 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #186
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
this thread is disgusting..some people stay arguing after proven wrong..why??the real hip hop heads knows whats real..if they made the charts yal would see the realness of it all...but then you got some people that just go by sales thinking thats the best that country has..
 9 years ago '05        #187
JaiMega 
space
space
Dude, Jay-Z is out there rockin' your gay British crowd, even Oasis or whatever love that n*gga.

How is American's most commercial artist Soulja Boy?
 9 years ago '06        #188
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 2250 2250
 r a n c i d said:
SAS get no respect here. What are you talking about? You're obviously ignorant to the UK hip hop scene.

Lowkey, Klash, Firma, Logic, Kashmere, Jehst, Wordsmith, Chester P, Foreign Beggars, SkinnyMan, Black Twang, esse etc

Who the fu*k are SAS? You know nothing. British hip hop in general is better than US Hip hop. While you might have some great underground artists in America, when we consider both scenes in general, we run you.

Your hip hop scene consists of solja boy, florida and 50 cent. Be real with yourself, as you yanks say
Actually I fukks with Klash. Tussle With The Beast was dope. Soulja,Flo & 50 are just mainstream & get a lot of attention. Funny how you conviently forgot to mention cats like 3000, Nas, Immortal Technique, Mos Def, Lupe, & others who are commercially viable & respected for their craft. I mean sh1t I could mention M.I.A. as an example of Brit hip hop if I focused on commercially relevant artists. I fukks with that Paper Planes joint tho. And S.A.S are one of the only Brit artists who move the meter here, because they're a mix of England & America sensibilities. When you consider the state of NY may have as many artists as the whole of England, then you can see how you don't get to see everyone. The ones that get the most pub, are the ones that sell the most ringtones, downloads, etc.
 07-11-2008, 06:33 PM         #189
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Dude, Jay-Z is out there rockin' your gay British crowd, even Oasis or whatever love that n*gga.

How is American's most commercial artist Soulja Boy?

But seriously can anybody name a Canadian artist, musician or rapper?

Oh sh*t, Snow was Canadian, "licky bum bum nooooooooooooooow"
 9 years ago '07        #190
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
 jataylorlfc said:
by making a pathetic attempt at singing his song and sounding like a pissed up fat boy with the flu at 3 in the morning?

i think the uk press (who hate oasis) would have made a meal out of that story if it was true, THEY hit alot of photographers, yes. f*g**ts? no, bellends - yes.

youve obviously never seen a crowd "rocked" before, or at least not at glastonbury.

yeah, tell me who ur last good rapper was? i mean in recent years? and oasis>>>jay z. jay turns out moneymakers, oasis turn out anthems, continually.

why are we bitter? when its yanks who keep posting stories trying desperately to make jay z seem like a big man? look at the threads, it always yanks who start petty arguments then get annoyed when brits use their inherently british "banter skills" to insult you () which u lot can only respond with childish, one word insults.

lack of sunshine? i know every1 complains but i like the weather over here, in summer its been hotter than jamacia, and its not too bad in the winter, alot of places get snow, look @ new york, worse weather than here.

women? yeah stick to the mcdonald munching, nowhere walking fatties u have over there :rolleyes:

americans sensitivity? thats what id put it down to, u little poofters invented the self help,suing, self pitying culture we see today, wheras britain is famous for the stiff upper lip.
at this plug actually taking up for the WEATHER in the UK. Get outta here. You have just lost all relevance in this discussion and on this website. The UK doesn't have threads? Anyway the US ENDED WWII but I dunno what your learning overseas.
 07-11-2008, 07:13 PM         #191
NonyoBizness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahaaaaaaa good sh*t jay z
 07-11-2008, 08:12 PM         #192
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanWest86 said:
at this plug actually taking up for the WEATHER in the UK. Get outta here. You have just lost all relevance in this discussion and on this website. The UK doesn't have threads? Anyway the US ENDED WWII but I dunno what your learning overseas.

LOL @ learning overseas.

Overseas in the lands where WW2 actually took place, overseas where we recognise that Russians advancing from the Eastern Front turned the war around, overseas where we actually know what happened because we were there, from start till the surrender. Overseas where the USA financed the Nazis, overseas where the USA saw an opportunity to send our nations into debt from overpriced weaponry and the reconstruction of our lands.

We learn, we remember, we never forget.

You haven't learnt the least.
 07-11-2008, 09:42 PM         #193
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaooooo he looks funny as hell with that guitar
 9 years ago '05        #194
JaiMega 
space
space
 Exodus X13 said:
But seriously can anybody name a Canadian artist, musician or rapper?

Oh sh*t, Snow was Canadian, "licky bum bum nooooooooooooooow"
There are plenty, google is your friend.
 9 years ago '07        #195
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
We should've bombed England instead of Japan...
 07-12-2008, 03:17 AM         #196
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AwolRJ said:
We should've bombed England instead of Japan...
ah, britian, russian well, everybody's troops rounding up the masses in new york

at this plug actually taking up for the WEATHER in the UK. Get outta here. You have just lost all relevance in this discussion and on this website. The UK doesn't have threads? Anyway the US ENDED WWII but I dunno what your learning overseas
americans seem 2 think it rains every day here, it doesnt sometimes we have great weather, its inconsistent and varied, thats british weather.

i swear its like u twats were taught in some sort of parallel stalinist russia.

no u didnt, u joined at the end of the war yes,when the nazis were practically fleeing, before that, russia mad massive sacrifices that the us could never imagine, just look at how u c*nts cried for years over pearl harbour. russia and britain and the nazis were the most important forces in that war.

the whole "saving europe" thing was just propaganda 2 get americans to support the war, they preferred to see others die for their international safety.

and then over the next cold war years we are apparently supposed to hate russia because america does, go 2 russia they still remember who really fought the war.
 07-12-2008, 06:42 AM         #197
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
There are plenty, google is your friend.
Thats exactly his point

Noone outside Canada can name one off the top of their head
 9 years ago '07        #198
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
 tweedle- said:
Thats exactly his point

Noone outside Canada can name one off the top of their head
And your point is? This thread is about an American who performed in your dirty little city. Stupid Brits don't know which country there talking about, Canada still has your ragged a.ss queen on the money....
 07-12-2008, 09:54 AM         #199
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the c*nt doesnt even know where the gig was yet he can pass judgment

glastonbury is a village, with fields, the festival, like most is in a field.

[pic - click to view]

and how is that bad 4 the uk if zee german is on their money too?
 9 years ago '07        #200
marstc09 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 0 0
 g.o.a.t91 said:
I always wondered who sang that song...
LOL, me too!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy