Lil Wayne = Man kissing faggot ; His fans = Weak-minded brainwashed groupies

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
proooppppsssss wayne is a f*g**t nicely put and his fans are fu*kin retarded...his songs are all trash and the rhymes are fu*kin garbage
 9 years ago '04        #62
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 bluntednt said:
I hate wayne...fu*kin laughs like...

[pic - click to view]

awww sh*t son
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #63
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 Pitts Gutta said:
Dont hate. Its artists like Wayne thats keepin hip-hop alive. No records sales = no more records made. So keep the hate to yourself.

Hereby your opinion on music is irrelevant....Go one yaself
 9 years ago '07        #64
neeko21 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 846 846
its take more to hate than to like but good explanation, you jus showed that you have nothin else better to do then talk about another man

FAG

Last edited by neeko21; 07-06-2008 at 01:22 PM..
 07-06-2008, 03:34 PM         #65
R-Nice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shawty wanna lick the rappeeeeeeeeeer!

The best in the worrrrrlllld!

Worrrrrld...........Worrrrrrld.
 9 years ago '07        #66
neeko21 
space
space
i dont understand i listen to the dude music and that is gay kissin another man but he not rappin bout homo sh*t, , the king of pop is a molester and i kno yall listened to his music before and if he dropped an album you would probably cop it, thats dude personal life dont kno if he is or not but as long as its not in the songs im good but if start rappin bout that sh*t, i wont listen to that sh*t again
 9 years ago '06        #67
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,945 | Props total: 486 486
wow,weezy haters feed the beast.
 9 years ago '07        #68
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1110 1110
 StateProperty88 said:
no disrespect homie but you look dumb as sh*t saying this. first off how can he is big because its what kids want to hear. that n*gga sold A MILLI in a week. do you think that it was a bunch of 9 and 10 year olds lining up to buy his sh*t.

fact of the matter is the main part of waynes fan base isnt kids. mostly people that is in early 20s or so not kids. you go to COLLEGES you will see mad weezy fans, they arent kids homie, you are talking about young adults that are mostly listening to wayne.

and you and weezy haters alike keep talkin sh*t about people that listen to wayne and actually like his music when in fact weezy is probably your favorite rapper's favorite rapper. a post was put up in this thread earlier with a list of heavy weights in the game have given wayne props, but i guess yall boxden weezy haters have more say than nas, hov, and many alike.
thats funny....
 9 years ago '06        #69
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Curtisimo said:
making the 390720957809th thread ranting about Lil wayne on boxden.com isnt going to stop him from selling records or from people liking his music.

So while you wrote that mini essay about how much you hate how Lil wayne is getting alot of attention(which is really gay by the way)

you could of been rolling up a blunt
fu*king a bi*ch
making money
listening to some other artist that entertains you
putting a gun to your head and k!lling yourself

I mean anything that could prevent you for thinking about the hatred of Wayne's popularity so much that you have to write a rant about it which has been done 90218902180382103482 times before you in this month alone.

LMAOOOOO @ putting a gun to your head and k!lling yourself

ahhahahahahaha
 9 years ago '05        #70
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
Wayne isnt horrible, dudes just not the best by a longshot... Yes, kissing a man on the lips is homosecual behavior... IF its not, then why dont most of the people defending it kiss their homies or fake daddys on the mouth... Lil wayne the person is detestable to me, but his music is average at best... Dudes the Shawn Kemp of rap, he's good but he'll never be great because of his character outside of music...
 9 years ago '08        #71
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 deeznutz said:
there so you kept it real. you said you dont mind it when 2 men kiss each other as long as they make good music. i dont agree with you but at least you were man enough to admit that kissing another man on the mouth is ok with you.
 9 years ago '07        #72
neeko21 
space
space
i kno im not gay in any form im jus not worried about that n*gga kissin another cuz im not him thats on him i listen to him on the music entertainment side not the personal sh*t(only bi*ches do such a thing), on some real it seems like it bothers you, why you worried about another man, iunno but you seem homo talkin bout this dude like he pays you and put food on your table, but if you offended bruh my fault

Last edited by neeko21; 07-06-2008 at 08:06 PM..
 07-06-2008, 08:28 PM         #73
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Give it up homie, the 90's not coming back......EVER! LoL!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I NEEEEED THE 90's back, the 2000's suck... sh*t, hip hop sucks... its already 2008 where the fu*k is our generations 2pac???
 9 years ago '07        #74
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,124 | Props total: 1350 1350
wayne sucks. period. it simple knowledge to smart people. but there are so many f*g**t a.ss kids who worship him and compare him to legends like jay-z and nas.
 07-07-2008, 12:40 AM         #75
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tacuna 320 said:
wayne sucks. period. it simple knowledge to smart people. but there are so many f*g**t a.ss kids who worship him and compare him to legends like jay-z and nas.
This is why you should proofread your posts if you're going to try and play up your own level of intelligence.

You're so full of fail!
 9 years ago '05        #76
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,931 | Props total: 10793 10793
Wayne is cool but overrated to the extreme. He's average
 9 years ago '05        #77
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
YOU n*ggaZ DO KNOW THAT IF U HATE SOMEBODY THAT ONLY MAKES 10 MORE PEOPLE LIKE HIM THAT MUCH MORE! AND IF U WANTED THIS n*gga TO GO AWAY STOP MAKING THESE DUMB a.ss THREADS AND TRYING TO PROVE BULLsh*t POINTS AND THE BUZZ WILL SLOWLY DIE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSES. IF 50 DIDN'T HAVE BUSINESS SENSE THEN HE WOULD BE USELESS TO THE RAP GAME. THE ONLY RAPPER I SEE THAT COULD HAVE JUST RAPPED HIS WAY THRU HIS WHOLE CAREER IS JAY! BUT U HATING n*ggaZ ARE TO BLAME FOR BOOSTING WAYNES RECORD SELLS SO HIGH GET A JOB AND GET BOXDEN. OH HATING IS YOUR JOBS!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #78
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 TRILL30 said:
Boosie
Webbie
Gotti
Gucci
Plies

^ THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T PROVIDE STRENGTH IN OUR ARGUMENTS ^
 9 years ago '08        #79
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 dmunson318 said:
YOU n*ggaZ DO KNOW THAT IF U HATE SOMEBODY THAT ONLY MAKES 10 MORE PEOPLE LIKE HIM THAT MUCH MORE! AND IF U WANTED THIS n*gga TO GO AWAY STOP MAKING THESE DUMB a.ss THREADS AND TRYING TO PROVE BULLsh*t POINTS AND THE BUZZ WILL SLOWLY DIE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSES. IF 50 DIDN'T HAVE BUSINESS SENSE THEN HE WOULD BE USELESS TO THE RAP GAME. THE ONLY RAPPER I SEE THAT COULD HAVE JUST RAPPED HIS WAY THRU HIS WHOLE CAREER IS JAY! BUT U HATING n*ggaZ ARE TO BLAME FOR BOOSTING WAYNES RECORD SELLS SO HIGH GET A JOB AND GET BOXDEN. OH HATING IS YOUR JOBS!!!!!
get that fairy tale sh*t outta here. Everybody on boxden could stopping talking about wayne but the f*g**ts who sittin on the step of the apartment complex would still be talkin about how he better than ________.
 9 years ago '04        #80
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
i have no problem wit wayne, he is doing his thing. is he the best? HELL NO. is he the most popular rapper right now? HELL YES. i have said it time and time again, his time will pass. jus like u hear t-pain on every fu*kin hook, wit that vocoder sh*t. how long do yall think it will last? def not forever, and wayne is the same. jus let the n*gga enjoy his success and promote rappers that u actually support. wayne is on some viral internet sh*t, spreading thru-out the masses. just like that chocolate rain bullsh*t, it will be over at some point. ppl love to like sh*t that others like, and i attribute this to all wayne fans. leave the n*gga be. as long as he can continue to hold down a song, and have that swagger he has, at least female will always like him. i think he's par.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now