Lil Wayne = Man kissing faggot ; His fans = Weak-minded brainwashed groupies

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
I got a plan to reduce the amount of wayne threads here. Just give the thread starter hate, I'll start it off feel free to join..
 9 years ago '05        #42
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
*yawn*

*listens to SQ2*
 07-05-2008, 10:43 PM         #43
Infamous Ozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your little sister and your mother = 2 trizzies sucking my meat
 9 years ago '07        #44
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
hahahah BOYS SPEAKIN THA TRUTH
 9 years ago '04        #45
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
yo homie.....as someone who bought the first half of waynes disco on the first days they came out, i'm dissapointed in dude, from his actual music, to his antics...but i'm telling you right now, this thread, and the millions of threads like it will do nothing, to curb the crack baby appetite for lil wayne

wayne right now, is on some tickle me elmo status, everybody "wants one" for no good reason at all, and eventually it will wear off, they don't even know why they like the stupid sh1t, but it's just "cute" for the moment

you will never convince a die hard wayne fan (at least the ones that just became fans recently) that dude is screwing the pooch, so in the meantime find some music you LIKE, and talk about it, make appreciation threads for the n1ggas thats really on they job, leave wayne and his retarded a.ss martians to their own devices, cuz you ain't changing no minds, you're just encouraging more ZEAL within these d1ckriders
 9 years ago '07        #46
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 NefariousNate said:
when theres so much hate on lil wayne I always wonder how people felt about when their fav artists said that they respect and think lil wayne is one of the best. Who has said this?

Nas
Jay-z
Method Man
Andre 3000
Kanye
Raekwon
Common
Talib Kweli
Phonte (of little brother)
Joe Buddens
Busta Rhymes

unless they all be riding waynes c*ck, and they are all secretly gay too... i guess so.
ok im not going to lie i like old wayne ... new wayne is ehhhh... i only listened to the carter III once... its hypothetical but if a new artist came out w/ lollipop n*ggas in the industry would say hes garbage ... hands down...
 9 years ago '04        #47
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
I agree with most of the stuff you typed except this racial part of "britney spears for being a no-talent redneck hack" you just being ignorant and could of left out the redneck part cause what if white people were to like the same music you like? then what would you say? by the way, this is going to turn into another ice-t vs soulja boy thread. you know someone is bound to come in here and defend weezy goldberg. I sure ain't, I ain't ever liked his music or anything.
 07-05-2008, 11:26 PM         #48
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEEZNUTSBIYATCH said:
This is the official thread for anybody who is still dumbfounded by the fact that this f*g can sell a million in a week, while the real artists are barely hitting 100k.

yea. i know what you're thinking. I'm "hating" right? i also "hate" on britney spears for being a no-talent redneck hack, but i don't see you f*g**ts coming to her rescue.

If this is the new face of hip-hop, a freak who looks like a drunken' down-syndrome victim and sounds like a constipated gay owl, then i am seriously ashamed of what this genre has become in the mainstream. this stuff makes puffy's shiny suit days look like gza.

do people not see that this guy along with most people on the radio have been put there to end hip-hop for good?

remember when all the white people were outraged with hip-hop back in the days? thats because we were making good music, and still putting out lyrics that intrigued millions.

now, what has it stopped down to? lollipop? really?

i remember when club songs did not sound f*g**ty, and the whole point of making a club song was to bring people to an album that showed the artist's full potential as a lyricist. thats how jay-z used to do it. biggie, pac, hell.. even eminem used to do it.

now, every album is nothing but an 808 and a clap...

anyways

FOCUS: state relevant and logical explanations on why you hate Lil Wayne. don't just say "he sucks". explain why.

Lil Wayne is the devil Incarnate....He uses sorcery to inject the dynamics of Satanism in your frontal lobe...Once penetrated it spreads similar to cancer and possesses ones logical thinking and rational thought pattern. LiL wayne was actually not born from a human womb. He was hatched from a cocoon that was spawned by Leviathan the same year Christ Resurrected. He IS THE ANTICHRIST !!!!!!!!!!!!

We must a.ssassinate him by tricking him to wear Jesus' Crown of Thorns and while forcing him to drink an elixir brewed with the blood of the 7th born Virgin of May 21st year 2012. So it is said......So it shall be done !!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #49
ScarFace77 
space
space
$316 | Props total: 0 0
 DEEZNUTSBIYATCH said:
yea. i heard this one. it was one of the only ones i was kind of impressed with. even though we all know it still isn't fu*kin with jay or royce and def. not eminem...

i tried to find more freetyles like that by wayne, but found zero.

sry, lil wayne is still a f*g

F**kin moran! He has atleast 15 cds worth of freestyles like this. I cant believe I wasted my time readin this dumb a$$ thread created by some1 who doesn't study b4 he writes a bias report stating his f**ked up opinion:finger:

Here's a another CLASSIC for your listening enjoyment

07-05-2008, 11:49 PM         #50
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEEZNUTSBIYATCH said:
i also "hate" on britney spears for being a no-talent redneck hack

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #51
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
Why make a thread about him if you don't like his music.... "If you dont like my lyrics you can press fast forward".....
 07-06-2008, 12:13 AM         #52
ThaGh0st415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ScarFace77 said:

F**kin moran! He has atleast 15 cds worth of freestyles like this. I cant believe I wasted my time readin this dumb a$$ thread created by some1 who doesn't study b4 he writes a bias report stating his f**ked up opinion:finger:

Don't think your going to be taken seriously when you can't spell "moron" you dumb f*g**t. It's also spelled biased.

I hate n*ggas that question others' intelligence and can't even spell the insult right. The sad part is 99% of Wayne's fans are these very same people.

Oh by the way, did anyone call Weezy the best rapper alive before he called himself it? The d*ckriding from Wayne stans is sickening. Before The Carter 2 when hella kids hopped on his nuts, he was calling himself "Greatest Rapper Alive." There are a number of MC's that are still alive kid, sorry.
 07-06-2008, 12:46 AM         #53
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaGh0st415 said:
Don't think your going to be taken seriously when you can't spell "moron" you dumb f*g**t. It's also spelled biased.

I hate n*ggas that question others' intelligence and can't even spell the insult right. The sad part is 99% of Wayne's fans are these very same people.

Oh by the way, did anyone call Weezy the best rapper alive before he called himself it? The d*ckriding from Wayne stans is sickening. Before The Carter 2 when hella kids hopped on his nuts, he was calling himself "Greatest Rapper Alive." There are a number of MC's that are still alive kid, sorry.

[pic - click to view]

So at least 9/10 people I know who like Wayne, are idiots as well? You sound like the moron here.
 07-06-2008, 12:58 AM         #54
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
thread of the year :applause:
c/s, Wayne is a clown. Lollipop is one of the worst excuses for hip hop I ever heard, its really not hip hop but its a shiitty pop song nonetheless.
 9 years ago '08        #55
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,662 | Props total: 2237 2237
Who cares?!?! If you don`t like the n*gga, then don`t support him. Don`t download his sh*t, don`t cop his albums, don`t make irrational threads(like this one), ect. Me personally, if I don`t to much care for a n*gga, I just rid myself of that person completely.... I`m no Wayne fan, but what wouldI look like hating a n*gga I`ve never seen? C`mon now...
 07-06-2008, 01:22 AM         #56
moneymitchy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
c/s. threadstarter 1000%

:applause:
 9 years ago '08        #57
Hollywood Rel 
space
space
$312 | Props total: 0 0
i like wayne n all but that is some real gay sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #58
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,187 | Props total: 20729 20729
wait... yall talking bout that lil n*gga that gave up his dufflebag cuz he got held for ransom in his own telly in chi-town? where were his dudes wavin them red rags at then..? u aint no blood when ur men-o-pause..

fu*k HOMORAP! :finger:

thread starter... preach on brother :applause:

Last edited by Scorpz; 07-06-2008 at 03:13 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #59
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
damn ya'll wayne fu*kers must send out PMs when a new thread is talking about your god
 9 years ago '05        #60
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
I hate wayne...fu*kin laughs like...

[pic - click to view]

And looks like...

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy