Lil Wayne = Man kissing faggot ; His fans = Weak-minded brainwashed groupies

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Lil Wayne is aight, that n*gga wavy.
 07-05-2008, 07:59 PM         #22
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twista740 said:
lol@ all the wayne stans comin in to defend waynes wackness.
word
 9 years ago '05        #23
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
the guy who started this thread is rite. Wayne says anything and 98percent of the time its horrible but yet dumb a.ss ppl say its tight. Lmao dude is average at best but the problem is thats what the kids want to hear. All the kids wanna here is sh*t bout money drugs clothes and girls so if the ppl just want crab then n*ggas will just keep making crab.
 9 years ago '04        #24
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 DEEZNUTSBIYATCH said:
no sh*t it's a rant, you idiots. i am not obsessed with hating him. I was just listening to lil wayne, which is when i decided to make this thread.

the reason people call him great is because he has a large body of work, and he doesn't write (or so he claims)... but quality > quantity. i'm not gonna listen to someone who brags about making 40 tracks in a day.

would you listen to wayne over minimalist beats? beats that bring out the lyricist in a rapper? no. you wouldn't.

you only listen to wayne because his beats sound cool, and his stupid punchlines make some people think this guy is awesome. but i know tons of rappers who have metaphors that are clever but at the same time will make you question the world around you.

but the truth is, he is a syrup sipping addict whose brain has been totally fried at this point. any shine he had was in the beginning of his career when he was a kid... people just found that amusing since he was like 14 and rapping with a bunch of cash money dudes.
Stop worrying about another n*gga. you know how many "Hate Wayne" threads ppl make a day? Too F^cking Many! The ppl who praised their favorite rapper doesn't make that many threads about them. All you doing is repeating what a previous hater said. you or nobody on BX not gonna make a change in anybody's opinion that likes wayne as a artist. save your font & free time & give it up. it's not gonna decline any weekly sales.
 9 years ago '04        #25
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
the guy who started this thread is rite. Wayne says anything and 98percent of the time its horrible but yet dumb a.ss ppl say its tight. Lmao dude is average at best but the problem is thats what the kids want to hear. All the kids wanna here is sh*t bout money drugs clothes and girls so if the ppl just want crab then n*ggas will just keep making crab.
who don't wonna hear that? that's what straight men basically wonna hear & pursuit.
 9 years ago '07        #26
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,858 | Props total: 8816 8816
 DEEZNUTSBIYATCH said:
no sh*t it's a rant, you idiots. i am not obsessed with hating him. I was just listening to lil wayne, which is when i decided to make this thread.

the reason people call him great is because he has a large body of work, and he doesn't write (or so he claims)... but quality > quantity. i'm not gonna listen to someone who brags about making 40 tracks in a day.

would you listen to wayne over minimalist beats? beats that bring out the lyricist in a rapper? no. you wouldn't.

you only listen to wayne because his beats sound cool, and his stupid punchlines make some people think this guy is awesome. but i know tons of rappers who have metaphors that are clever but at the same time will make you question the world around you.

but the truth is, he is a syrup sipping addict whose brain has been totally fried at this point. any shine he had was in the beginning of his career when he was a kid... people just found that amusing since he was like 14 and rapping with a bunch of cash money dudes.
this is n*gga just typed "i was just listening to lil wayne" if you hate the man that much WHY THE fu*k ARE YOU MAKING A THREAD ABOUT HIM AND WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO HIM??? then ask yourself why all the rappers who you want to sell like wayne cant sell like wayne. ANSWER-cause they not putting as much work as that n*gga do.
 9 years ago '07        #27
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
why are you mad at what the kids wanna hear? if every rap album that came out sounded like lupe, or common, rap would be boring as hell.
 9 years ago '04        #28
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 -HIP HOP HEAD- said:
word
lol @ u coming in to a wayne thread when u obviously dont like dude :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Go make your own nas and will smith threads and post there.:applause:
 07-05-2008, 08:22 PM         #29
R-Nice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LoL @ the threadstarter givin' me hate over his passionate homos3xual

biased against "Lil' Wayne". It's gonna be aight doggie.
 9 years ago '07        #30
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
 R-Nice said:
LoL @ the threadstarter givin' me hate over his passionate homos3xual

biased against "Lil' Wayne". It's gonna be aight doggie.
your sig is fu*kin hilarious
 9 years ago '05        #31
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
 Nyuzi said:
lmao at homotional
HOMOTIONAL:applause:
 07-05-2008, 09:01 PM         #32
the rock 1.0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after hearin the masterpeice known as a milli ill say that

weezy is the 21st century 2pac

*waits for hate*
 9 years ago '04        #33
speckkial 
space
space
space
$46 | Props total: 0 0
I guess wayne is all the talk these days.
 07-05-2008, 09:17 PM         #34
DACMONSTA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go listen to your joe budden you piece of sh*t.. or the nas album or lupe fiasco
 9 years ago '07        #35
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
I like to listen to a lot of rap but never will I make a thread for rappers I don't like. That's bi*ch-made.
 9 years ago '07        #36
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 bay224 said:
rap got hated on in the 90's because it was very violent and is the reason for black on black crime being so high then N today...how old r u kid?
d.amn it gotta be 50 wayne threads a day.
 9 years ago '07        #37
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
This thread is bi*ch-made. Lil Wayne is an OK artist.
 9 years ago '04        #38
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5210 5210

[pic - click to view]

close this thread now.
 9 years ago '05        #39
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
no disrespect homie but you look dumb as sh*t saying this. first off how can he is big because its what kids want to hear. that n*gga sold A MILLI in a week. do you think that it was a bunch of 9 and 10 year olds lining up to buy his sh*t.

fact of the matter is the main part of waynes fan base isnt kids. mostly people that is in early 20s or so not kids. you go to COLLEGES you will see mad weezy fans, they arent kids homie, you are talking about young adults that are mostly listening to wayne.

and you and weezy haters alike keep talkin sh*t about people that listen to wayne and actually like his music when in fact weezy is probably your favorite rapper's favorite rapper. a post was put up in this thread earlier with a list of heavy weights in the game have given wayne props, but i guess yall boxden weezy haters have more say than nas, hov, and many alike.
 07-05-2008, 09:51 PM         #40
clickclack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i co-sign with this thread. i'm not some backpackin motherfu*ker. i can even bump soulja boy in the right mood. but fu*k lil wayne.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy