Lil Wayne = Man kissing faggot ; His fans = Weak-minded brainwashed groupies

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-05-2008, 05:11 PM         #1
10469 pageviews
105 comments

DEEZNUTSBIYATCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne = Man kissing f*g**t ; His fans = Weak-minded brainwashed groupies

This is the official thread for anybody who is still dumbfounded by the fact that this f*g can sell a million in a week, while the real artists are barely hitting 100k.

yea. i know what you're thinking. I'm "hating" right? i also "hate" on britney spears for being a no-talent redneck hack, but i don't see you f*g**ts coming to her rescue.

If this is the new face of hip-hop, a freak who looks like a drunken' down-syndrome victim and sounds like a constipated gay owl, then i am seriously ashamed of what this genre has become in the mainstream. this stuff makes puffy's shiny suit days look like gza.

do people not see that this guy along with most people on the radio have been put there to end hip-hop for good?

remember when all the white people were outraged with hip-hop back in the days? thats because we were making good music, and still putting out lyrics that intrigued millions.

now, what has it stopped down to? lollipop? really?

i remember when club songs did not sound f*g**ty, and the whole point of making a club song was to bring people to an album that showed the artist's full potential as a lyricist. thats how jay-z used to do it. biggie, pac, hell.. even eminem used to do it.

now, every album is nothing but an 808 and a clap...

anyways

FOCUS: state relevant and logical explanations on why you hate Lil Wayne. don't just say "he sucks". explain why.

105 comments for "Lil Wayne = Man kissing faggot ; His fans = Weak-minded brainwashed groupies"

9 years ago '08        #2
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
thread of the year :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #3
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
stfu...
 9 years ago '04        #4
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
lol....Lil Wayne got his haters thinking bout him all the time
 07-05-2008, 05:15 PM         #5
TNA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you hate Wayne, why are you focusing so much of your negative energy towards him? Wayne is hot right now. What he's doing is different from what Jay-Z has been doing most of his career. He's bringing lyrics and lots of wordplay without content and making singles just to sell records.
 9 years ago '08        #6
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,970 | Props total: 7391 7391
I found one Wayne stan have the nerve to say if Lil Wayne was gay then so is Jesus f*g**t a.ss kids
 07-05-2008, 05:17 PM         #7
bay224  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rap got hated on in the 90's because it was very violent and is the reason for black on black crime being so high then N today...how old r u kid?
d.amn it gotta be 50 wayne threads a day.
 9 years ago '06        #8
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
when theres so much hate on lil wayne I always wonder how people felt about when their fav artists said that they respect and think lil wayne is one of the best. Who has said this?

Nas
Jay-z
Method Man
Andre 3000
Kanye
Raekwon
Common
Talib Kweli
Phonte (of little brother)
Joe Buddens
Busta Rhymes

unless they all be riding waynes c*ck, and they are all secretly gay too... i guess so.
 9 years ago '06        #9
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
Dont hate. Its artists like Wayne thats keepin hip-hop alive. No records sales = no more records made. So keep the hate to yourself.
 07-05-2008, 05:38 PM         #10
DEEZNUTSBIYATCH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no sh*t it's a rant, you idiots. i am not obsessed with hating him. I was just listening to lil wayne, which is when i decided to make this thread.

the reason people call him great is because he has a large body of work, and he doesn't write (or so he claims)... but quality > quantity. i'm not gonna listen to someone who brags about making 40 tracks in a day.

would you listen to wayne over minimalist beats? beats that bring out the lyricist in a rapper? no. you wouldn't.

you only listen to wayne because his beats sound cool, and his stupid punchlines make some people think this guy is awesome. but i know tons of rappers who have metaphors that are clever but at the same time will make you question the world around you.

but the truth is, he is a syrup sipping addict whose brain has been totally fried at this point. any shine he had was in the beginning of his career when he was a kid... people just found that amusing since he was like 14 and rapping with a bunch of cash money dudes.
 9 years ago '07        #11
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,665 | Props total: 70244 70244
he sucks because 1) Had a ghostewriter
2) No classics
3) His rhymes are pointless and get nowhere
4) His fans are new and isn't the same fans of 500 degreez
5) He shot himself and claim blood.

Yup my top 5. Gay marriage is partly legal so kissin another man is normal in this country now
 9 years ago '07        #12
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
woah woah

Pay homage

Also, why is there always a hierarchy when it comes to rap? Why not just respect each artist for certain traits they present in their music and be about your day? Who cares what they sell?
 07-05-2008, 06:15 PM         #13
R-Nice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEEZNUTSBIYATCH said:
This is the official thread for anybody who is still dumbfounded by the fact that this f*g can sell a million in a week, while the real artists are barely hitting 100k.

yea. i know what you're thinking. I'm "hating" right? i also "hate" on britney spears for being a no-talent redneck hack, but i don't see you f*g**ts coming to her rescue.

If this is the new face of hip-hop, a freak who looks like a drunken' down-syndrome victim and sounds like a constipated gay owl, then i am seriously ashamed of what this genre has become in the mainstream. this stuff makes puffy's shiny suit days look like gza.

do people not see that this guy along with most people on the radio have been put there to end hip-hop for good?

remember when all the white people were outraged with hip-hop back in the days? thats because we were making good music, and still putting out lyrics that intrigued millions.

now, what has it stopped down to? lollipop? really?

i remember when club songs did not sound f*g**ty, and the whole point of making a club song was to bring people to an album that showed the artist's full potential as a lyricist. thats how jay-z used to do it. biggie, pac, hell.. even eminem used to do it.

now, every album is nothing but an 808 and a clap...

anyways

FOCUS: state relevant and logical explanations on why you hate Lil Wayne. don't just say "he sucks". explain why.
Here we again. :rolleyes:

Another n*gga that's mad that it ain't 1993.

Give it up homie, the 90's not coming back......EVER! LoL!
 07-05-2008, 06:16 PM         #14
R-Nice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
woah woah

Pay homage

Also, why is there always a hierarchy when it comes to rap? Why not just respect each artist for certain traits they present in their music and be about your day? Who cares what they sell?

n*ggaz just mad that they favorite artist videos never get no airplay.

The question they need to be asking themselves is why they gettin' all

homotional over another man.
 9 years ago '07        #15
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
lmao at homotional
 07-05-2008, 06:22 PM         #16
DEEZNUTSBIYATCH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
woah woah

Pay homage

yea. i heard this one. it was one of the only ones i was kind of impressed with. even though we all know it still isn't fu*kin with jay or royce and def. not eminem...

i tried to find more freetyles like that by wayne, but found zero.

sry, lil wayne is still a f*g
 07-05-2008, 07:32 PM         #17
Anthony O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol wayne is straight fu*kin garbage
 07-05-2008, 07:51 PM         #18
DEEZNUTSBIYATCH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R-Nice said:
Here we again. :rolleyes:

Another n*gga that's mad that it ain't 1993.

Give it up homie, the 90's not coming back......EVER! LoL!
why don't you go ahead and quote me on saying i want 93 back. dumbass. even 93 hiphop sh*ts on this bullsh*t music today.

its not rap. its dance music
 07-05-2008, 07:55 PM         #19
Twista740  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@ all the wayne stans comin in to defend waynes wackness.
 9 years ago '04        #20
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 NefariousNate said:
when theres so much hate on lil wayne I always wonder how people felt about when their fav artists said that they respect and think lil wayne is one of the best. Who has said this?

Nas
Jay-z
Method Man
Andre 3000
Kanye
Raekwon
Common
Talib Kweli
Phonte (of little brother)
Joe Buddens
Busta Rhymes

unless they all be riding waynes c*ck, and they are all secretly gay too... i guess so.
you forgot 9th Wonder & Ludacris
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy