Nov 16 - Roy Jones Steps To Fat Joe/Luda's Limit/Terror Alert Brown

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
374 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
33 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You can't find women like this anywhere
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #121
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
U.S census for p.r u said...For pr when they say white they mean of spanish(Spain) origin
not "white" has america views it...when the u.s means uses white they mean those rednecks from downsouth.In our eyes the reason why we say white is those of pure spaniard blood not white on america's view..ur gettin those two mixed up there's a difference for us.

check that page out now how many of those races u see in the u.s census???
 11-21-2004, 11:16 AM         #122
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A COMMONWEALTH

7 : often capitalized : a political unit having local autonomy but voluntarily united with the U.S.; used officially of Puerto Rico and of the Northern Mariana Islands

U.S census for p.r u said...For pr when they say white they mean of spanish(Spain) origin
not "white" has america views it...when the u.s means uses white they mean those rednecks from downsouth.In our eyes the reason why we say white is those of pure spaniard blood not white on america's view..ur gettin those two mixed up there's a difference for us.

check that page out now how many of those races u see in the u.s census???
I dont have a problem with that. Its all good. I just like to enlighten and get enlightened by others
 11-21-2004, 11:19 AM         #123
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and from what i understand PR is part of the U.S. through the "commonwealth" construct. Its only logical they would do a census there. Dont get me worng i dont have a problem with ove 80% of the pop. of P.R. being white. Its not a problem at ALL. I cant do the Dominican republic since i think its ruled by a different country.

Last edited by 13lack; 11-21-2004 at 11:34 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #124
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
 13lack said:
and from what i understand PR is part of the U.S. through the "commonwealth" construct. Its only logical they would do a census there. Dont get me worng i dont have a problem with ove 80% of the pop. of P.R. being white. Its not a problem at ALL. I cant do the Dominican republic since i think its ruled by a different country.
Huh??? d.r is not ruled by no other country...Has far the race in d.r or in ecuador goes like this...
Dominican Republic white 16%, black 11%, mixed 73%
Ecuador mestizo (mixed Amerindian and white) 65%, Amerindian 25%, Spanish 7%, black 3%
 11-21-2004, 12:10 PM         #125
visionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing is, 80% of the pop. isn't white.

Tego Calderon is a perfect example of the color of the AVERAGE Puerto Rican's skin..

[pic - click to view]

there are p-ricans that look darker like sharif fajardo(olympic basketball player)..

[pic - click to view]

and those that look whiter like Fat Joe...

[pic - click to view]

as for what i said about the pr census, that's somethin i read while i was in pr, not on a website, i'm sure it was rounded up or down to the whole number, but hey you don't wanna believe it, that's fine with me.

13lack, are you racist against sp1cs?

j/k lol

12 years ago '04        #126
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
I cant find the website but the numbers dat came up in that site was that 70% p-ricans are mulattos
 11-21-2004, 12:48 PM         #127
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I realize that there are mixed/black Latinos. Its like American negroes(what we call ("READ BONES"). I mean Look at Faith Evans. She identifies as black. But she's obviously a mixed person. The people you posted above would fall under that 8% of black IDENTIFYING pr.(if they idnetify as black) Fat joe may identify under the "Some other race" (6.8%) or the "two or more races" (4.2%). Th census goes by what people IDENTIFY as.

Take America for example. Virtually every black person is mixed with something. Thats common knowledge amongst us. On the census of AAs, out of the 36,419,434 people that make up the whole of the AA population a whopping 34,658,190 indetify as Black or African American alone. While only 1,761,244 identify as Black or African American in combination. Why is that? People know what they WANT to be and what they identify with.

I really dont know how that census is done. I a.ssume they question people and gather statisitcal data. Obviously when the majority of PR were questioned about SPECIFICALLY their race the majority said white. This is shown by the 80.5%. Like if a census questionaire was to ask a person from a country "what is your race". They probably would have a list of choices. You would pick from that list of choices. Evidently the majority of the people in PR. chose white. 8% or the population chose Black/AA, 6.8% of the people chose "Some other race" and 4.2% chose "Two or more races"(multiracial)

I dont have a problem with what people choose to identify as. They know better that I. Regurdless of tone of skin, Its once again, what you identify as.

Example. If a census was taken of the U.S. now(they are taken every ten years so it wont be soon). If I was asked my race, I would say Black/AA ALONE. Thats what I identify as even though it is common knowledge that virtually no AA is full blooded Africoid. A member of my family may identify as Black or African American in combination. I have no control over that. I dont have a problem with the way people view themselves.
 11-21-2004, 01:02 PM         #128
visionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand what you sayin, but IDENTIFY...The census wasn't askin people what they IDENTIFY as..guaranteed. That's the U.S IDENTIFYING us (boris). That's one problem in the U.S today. People believe everything the government tells you. You think that the deaths of Iraqi civilians is what CNN says every couple of days? HELL NO, it's more than doubled of what they tell us, maybe even triple.

The U.S wishes that all Boris were white, like white americans, sadly for them they can't do that. It's never gonna hide, even a white skinned bori has some feature that proves not to be white, whether it's nose, hair, lips and or whatever.

And i have never witnessed a P-Rican claim white or black, either on the island or in america. point blank

11-21-2004, 01:08 PM         #129
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well.......... I dont think we'll ever really know.

Quick question. What does the U.S. have to gain by saying the majority of the P.R.'s are White. From what i uderstand, its a poor country. The U.S. dosen't give them aid. They get the majority of their money from tourism

Last edited by 13lack; 11-21-2004 at 01:09 PM..
 11-21-2004, 03:59 PM         #130
visionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White America... they don't want to be affiliated with a poor country, of colored people. We do get our most money from tourism, don't get me wrong, PR is a BEAUTIFUL island with great people, but i do wish the U.S would help us out with the water problem in the poorer cities of PR if we're going to stay as a commonwealth.

Boricua hasta la muerte

Boricua till I die..

12 years ago '04        #131
dirty v 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
damn i got this topic poppin didnt i? but yo if u aint balc like ur momma had black in here or ur daddy had black in him ur not black! pr is not black! lil wyte said n*gga on his cd hes from da west and check hiphop news sites he got jumped we dont play over here this aint the east coast we respect or culture and relize what our people have been through, it bull sh*t for any who aint black 2 say it, so if u aint black stop sayin it and if u say and get ur a.ss kicked dont wonder y mutha fu*ka, and if u black and u hear some1 not in ur race say it whoop da fu*k outta them we gotta make these muth fu*kas quit tink thye can say it wit no repecutions, and for they roy jones and fat joe thang i wanna see em catch fair ones and that dude that said roy wqoulda got shot cuase they were at ja rules relase party, think about what u said they were at Ja Rules albm party lmao, yeah id be real scared its gonna start getten shot up there lmfao, a black man/women is a n*gga not a pr not a mexican not any latino and fa sho not a whitey, thats that
 11-21-2004, 04:22 PM         #132
visionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The truth i look black, but I'm Puerto Rican. I don't say n*gga to anybody that's not black, i may say "my n*gga" to one of mah black friends they have no prob wit it, they say "my sp1c" i got no problem with that. If you want other people to stop sayin it, it has to start witchu, or nobody gon stop it.

p.s; anybody could say they gon whoop somebody a.ss over the net, i'm 100% sure you wouldn't do sh*t if i said it in ya face. lol

12 years ago '04        #133
dirty v 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
anyone can also say u wouldnt do sh*t if u was in my face 2 homie, but come to oakland and well see whats crackin home boy u have no clue what i look like how u gonna say i wouldnt do nothin u internet thug stfu
 11-21-2004, 04:35 PM         #134
visionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sorry cuz, i can't afford a trip to Oakland, nor do i plan to go there anytime soon. Internet thug? nope. But i aint gonna sit here and argue about a bunch of sh*t when you and I both know that we aint never gonna meet face to face.

11-21-2004, 05:00 PM         #135
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Truth be told black people have beeeeeeeeen callin each other n*gga as a term for a male AA. Latinos have just, like 20 years ago become comfortable with using it. Like i said, it like 85% our fault for not setting certain guidlines with reguards to our culture. The other 15% of the fault lies with other people for running with it.

If you noticed its the ONLY racial term that is widley accepted among ALL people. We as blacks should have enough self esteem not to allow certain things.

A PR dosen't allow anyone to encrotch on his culture. Sure we can enjoy and learn about it, but there are certain aspects of it that we as blacks do not identify with or have insight in. Same with AA's. People seem to equate minority with n*gga. EVERY downtrodden people are n*ggaz. Thats just not the case. White people dealt with Native Americans, African, Jewish, Asian and latino people in totally different ways. Each way is personal to us.

I cannot tell a Native what I will and will not say as it reguards his culture. The word n*gga far transcends hip-hop. It speaks to a time when THE LAW ITSELF IN THIS COUNTRY stated that blacks were literally 3/5 of a human being. The LAW now. Not just a notion made up by white men. This was THEE fu*kIN LAW. It also speaks to time when a white man AFTER SLAVERY WAS ABOLISHED could make s3xual advances and even have full acess to black women. If that women put up a f!ght and drew blood from that man she might be beaten, still r*ped, and lynched. A black man couldn't even look at a white woman without fear of being lynched. There were no Kobe bryant cases. It didnt even get that far. All of those things other races just dont identify with because it didnt happen to them. Hell it didnt happen to me. BUT, the thing about it is, I IDENTIFY with that aspect that WAS and still in some casses is AA life in America. It is who I am.

I cant participate in certain things with PR culture because i am not PR and dont identify as such. Im a Black person of African descent. Even though we both STUGGLED. We both struggled in different ways and that struggle gave birth to two different cultures. I cant identify with the Jewish plight, although we have similar things in common--Genocide of a group of people.

The word n*gga is mainly about self identification and culture amongst AA and Latino people. I fully know we are genetically similar through the slave trade. BUT, we self-identify with two different cultures. We have two different mentalities for the most part.

For Asians and Whites, ITS OUT. I cant wrap my head around them saying it. That goes for white Jews too. I just cant get around it.
 11-21-2004, 05:19 PM         #136
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt anybody but a black american can identify with this type of shyt that happed AFTER SLAVERY "ENDED"

[pic - click to view]

"Waiting for the show to start"
John Hartfield - Ellisville, Mississippi
June 26,1919 2:30 p.m.

Look at this picture GOOD. Look how many white men came out for this "show" in 1919 quite a while after slavery ended

[pic - click to view]

The Show Starts !!!
John Hartfield
Ellisville, Mississippi
June 26, 1919 - 3 p.m.

[pic - click to view]

Another Group Outting
Duluth, Minnesota

[pic - click to view]

Dual Lynchings
Marion, Indiana

[pic - click to view]

Look at this black man. They burnt this man TO A CRISP. look at the crowd of white men in the smokey haze

Thats all im going to give you for now. I know my history in this country PAST slavery all too well. I suggest you go out and buy or check out a book called "without santuary" it has alot more photographs than this. You may can go to Amazon.com and they will lwt you look in the book for a few pages.
 11-21-2004, 05:21 PM         #137
visionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea that's very sad, but you know those white man are in hell now.

11-21-2004, 05:25 PM         #138
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i hope they are.

I brouht up this point to show you that atrocities against blacks didnt end when slavery ended. They continued and still continue on. Except we doin to each other. And that sh*ts sad.
 11-21-2004, 05:48 PM         #139
visionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell yea its sad. I dont care what race you are. Being hanged like that is humanly wrong. Racism is wrong. I know that stuff aint end when slavery did. I can't say nuthin but that it's disgusting to know people can actually do that sh*t. I go to church and am very religous, it's just horrible to know sh*t like that has gone on and still does to people in different countries such as in the Middle East.

I respect every race, I don't care who you are.

13Lack, I've learned some interestin sh*t about AAs in this thread, and i hope you have too about P-Ricans and Latinos in general

11-21-2004, 05:51 PM         #140
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cool yea i did.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
121 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
33 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
242 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
29 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans really got paws put on him smh
88 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
270 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy