Nov 16 - Roy Jones Steps To Fat Joe/Luda's Limit/Terror Alert Brown

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Need To Know Her Name
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-18-2004, 08:08 PM         #41
Suicidal Minds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
roy jones was forced to lean back!

TWICE!!!!!!!
 11-18-2004, 08:11 PM         #42
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
UHHHH Jamaicans and Hatians look black to me. VERY AFRICAN.
 12 years ago '04        #43
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 13lack said:
UHHHH Jamaicans and Hatians look black to me. VERY AFRICAN.
THERE YOU GO CONTRADICTING YA SELF SO YOU'RE SAYING BLACKS HAVE A LOOK TO THEM??? DIDNT U JUST SAID YALL COME IN ALL SHADES???
*EDIT*
The Arawak Indians, early residents who arrived from South America around 650 AD, named the island Xaymaca or “land of wood and water.” They lived peacefully on the land and the sea’s bounty.

Jamaica, the Caribbean's third-largest island, was visited by Christopher Columbus in 1494 on his second voyage to the New World. When the Spanish arrived later, they were welcomed by the Arawaks, inventors of the hammock. In return, the Indians were executed or taken as slaves. The only thing that remains of this race the name they gave to the island.
LEARN SOME HISTORY YOUNG'N I WOULD GO HAS FAR HAS EVEN SAYING THAT IF YOU'RE NOT FROM AFRICA YOU'RE NOT 100 % BLACK JAMAICANS ALONG WITH OTHER WEST INDIES ISLAND HAVE A INDIAN BLOODLINE ALSO

Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 11-18-2004 at 08:20 PM..
 11-18-2004, 08:21 PM         #44
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not contradicting myself. If you notice i said very AFRICAN. The majority of Jamicans are darkskinned as well as alot of AA. And yes in this context they look very black because you said they were mixed with indians.

I may have misspoke since you are a little over analytical maybe i should have said they look PREDOMINANTLY african. There, is dat betta. You cant get it all right on the first post.

Last edited by 13lack; 11-18-2004 at 08:22 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #45
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
Trinidadians and guyanese people are a mixture of indian and black. Although because of it being close to latin areas on the map , they are nothing near latins. Jamaicans are very similar to African Americans, Biggies moms is jamaican
 11-18-2004, 08:23 PM         #46
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChrisBosh4_ATL said:
Trinidadians and guyanese people are a mixture of indian and black. Although because of it being close to latin areas on the map , they are nothing near latins. Jamaicans are very similar to African Americans, Biggies moms is jamaican
THANK YOU!!!!

The majority of them dont look mixed.
 12 years ago '04        #47
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
Just 'cause U Have A Certain Look Dosent Mean U Dont Have A Mix To You...just Look @ Halle Berry
 12 years ago '04        #48
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
yall know Lennox Lewis, hes a jamaican born in england and lived in Canada for a while (won a gold medal for canada)

another jamaican , Donovan Bailey gold medal for canada, also Ben Johnson ( medal taken away for steroids
 12 years ago '04        #49
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
Halle Berry looks mixed . shes light skinned . here black side is much stronger than what her other mix is , it may not even be her parents but she has a mix to her
 12 years ago '04        #50
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
of course black blood is more stronger then any if i had a baby with a black woman my baby would come out with more african features then indian...but look at someone like bob marley he actually looked like he had some indian in him..has far has i actually know africans from nigeria and other places tend to be way darker then any jamaican person...

Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 11-18-2004 at 08:40 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #51
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
i agree with that 100% Nigerians are as a whole darker than most jamaicans. just like british people are darker than irish people. u see what im saying here. just like people from ghana are darker than some other black african countries . its how the world is.

im not sure how roy jones and fat joe almost f!ghting brought us to this but it did.
 11-18-2004, 08:47 PM         #52
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just about every black person in the AMERICAS is mixed. Its very common knowledge. Its about what you choose to embrace, not what you are genetically. It really dosent matter to me how much black blood you have in you it's about the perception in YOUR eyez. I know better though. I know Im balck. I dont have a magic mirror at my house where i look and see green eyez and sh*t. Its more mental. Its about black consciouness in your mind. I can look right at a person and see their black but if they tell me thier not then thats what you have to accept not matter how foolish it is. Its about black consciousness. Who you are in your mind.

With that said, to me, PR, Domincans, Cubans, and Latinos in general are not black/ Afro-latino since they dont identify at all with the racial aspect of their identity. Even though it may be evident in their appearance. They identify with their culture. Therfore they have nothing in common with me, A black man who Identifies with his race which is African American.

Once again does that mean we cant be cool? NO it just means we're diffrent.

Everybody else, you cant tell them what they are. I dont have a problem with that. I understand about colonized mentalities. Everything closest to white is RIGHT :D
 11-18-2004, 08:53 PM         #53
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not sure how roy jones and fat joe almost f!ghting brought us to this but it did.
Somebody said Fat Joe shouldnt be sayin "n*gga" since he aint black and somebody fired back and said latinos got black blood so here we are.
 12 years ago '04        #54
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
 13lack said:
Just about every black person in the AMERICAS is mixed. Its very common knowledge. Its about what you choose to embrace, not what you are genetically. It really dosent matter to me how much black blood you have in you it's about the perception in YOUR eyez. I know better though. I know Im balck. I dont have a magic mirror at my house where i look and see green eyez and sh*t. Its more mental. Its about black consciouness in your mind. I can look right at a person and see their black but if they tell me thier not then thats what you have to accept not matter how foolish it is. Its about black consciousness. Who you are in your mind.

With that said, to me, PR, Domincans, Cubans, and Latinos in general are not black/ Afro-latino since they dont identify at all with the racial aspect of their identity. Even though it may be evident in their appearance. They identify with their culture. Therfore they have nothing in common with me, A black man who Identifies with his race which is African American.

Once again does that mean we cant be cool? NO it just means we're diffrent.

Everybody else, you cant tell them what they are. I dont have a problem with that. I understand about colonized mentalities. Everything closest to white is RIGHT :D
I WOULDNT SAY THAT WE WOULDNT HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON 'CAUSE ME BEING A LATINO I DONT DENY MY AFRICAN BLOOD BUT I GOT WAY MORE INDIAN BLOOD IN ME AND IM DOMININICAN/ECUADORIAN AND HAS FAR HAS U SAID I AGREE WITH U IS WHAT WITH A PERSON CONSIDERS THEMSELVES.YES IT'S TRUE THAT LATINOS DO IDENTIFY MORE WITH CULTURE BUT IT'S ALSO AT HOW WE LOOK AT OURSELVES SOMEONE LIKE SAMMY SOSA IS DARK HAS fu*k BUT HE HAS BEEN RAISED IN A ENVIROMENT WHERE THEY SPEAK SPANISH,LISTEN TO SPANISH MUSIC,ETC SO THEREFORE HE'S GUNNA LOOK AT HIMSELF HAS A LATINO.IT'S THE SAME WITH BLACKS IS WHERE YALL COME FROM THAT MAKES U IDENTIFY UNDER THE BLACK RACE..I'VE SEEN GUAYANESE,TRINIS AND SOME JAMAICANS THAT LOOK LIKE ARABS BUT THEY STILL CLAIM BLACK AND IM SURE THEY IDENTIFY WITH BEING BLACK 'CAUSE OF THEIR CULTURE/UPBRINGIN..
OH AND JUST 'CAUSE WE IDENTIFY HAS LATINOS DOSENT MEAN WE ARE TOTALLY DEYIN OUR AFRICAN INFLUENCES IT'S JUST HOW WE LOOK AT OURSELVES LATINOS HAVE SO MANY SHADES,TRAITS THAT IF WE STARTED JUST LOOKING AT OURSELF HAS BLACKS,WHITE OR ASIAN THEN IT WILL CREATE MORE CHAOS IN OUR COMMUNITY

Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 11-18-2004 at 09:05 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #55
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
ive never seen any guaynese , trinis and ESPECIALLY jamaicans look like arabs, trinis and guyanese people are mixed hispanic or indian and black. That combo will never make an arab . jamaicans are straight black,
 12 years ago '04        #56
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
 ChrisBosh4_ATL said:
ive never seen any guaynese , trinis and ESPECIALLY jamaicans look like arabs, trinis and guyanese people are mixed hispanic or indian and black. That combo will never make an arab . jamaicans are straight black,

IF THAT DOSENT LOOK LIKE ARABS TO YOU I DONT KNOW WHAT DOES...BUT YET THEY CLAIM THE BLACK RACE...AND ONCE AGAIN HOW ARE JAMAICANS STRAIGHT BLACK??? THERE ARE ASIANS,EAST INDIANS AND MANY OTHER RACES IN JAMAICA SO HOW WILL THAT MAKE THEM STRAIGHT BLACK??? THE NATIONAL RACE IN JAMAICAN IS BLACK THO...AND JUST TO CLEAR IT UP MY WHOLE ARGUMENT IS THAT BLACKS DO SOMETIMES SEEM TO IDENTIFY THEIR RACE WITH THEIR CULTURE...JUST LIKE LATINOS

Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 11-18-2004 at 09:15 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #57
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
they looks like guyanese people or indians not native people , people from indian, not arabs , iranians and afghanis dont look like that, trust me ,there is some immigrants in toronto from all those countries and i know which look like which.
 12 years ago '04        #58
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
for the most part i do agree with you , your never gonna have a 100% with anything , im out maybe we will pick this up later on ,
 12 years ago '04        #59
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,821 | Props total: 25 25
none of the trinis i know look white. they for the most part look black
 11-19-2004, 12:32 AM         #60
mr'mpc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why can puerto ricans say ******, but when we say **** they wanna f!ght us?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Stitches still talkin bout "a fair one" wit game
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
141 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
45 comments
1 day ago