Nov 16 - Roy Jones Steps To Fat Joe/Luda's Limit/Terror Alert Brown

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
129 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cents Ex Jumpoff Booty Is On Point
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
116 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
SysOverride 
space
space
space
$570 | Props total: 8 8
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
man FAT JOE got his chains snatch in CT, the fatboy is a bi*ch!!! he aint no suge
^^ Ducktales...
 11-17-2004, 04:37 AM         #22
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
roy jones aint sh*t no more. he NEVER f!ghts anyone good. He's another boxer who f!ghts nothin but creampuffs and then says "im the best" . If roy the best them come to philly and get your a.ss knocked out by 46 year old Bernard Hopkins bi*ch.
 11-17-2004, 08:17 AM         #23
G M fukin P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man get the fu*k outta here roy jones in his prime would fu*k him up wait a min he did fu*k him up wit a broken wrist way back when bernard hopkins was in his prime if bernard wanted it he could of got it crying about the 60/40 money the man just didnt want to get his a.ss kicked its he all ready beat him roy desevered 60.................................but roy right now needs to retire lol
 11-17-2004, 07:11 PM         #24
mr'mpc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i give props to roy for being a better man...

i hope that rice bi*ch goes to hell....
 12 years ago '04        #25
dirty v 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
man fat joe has nnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo black in him son and if u was really black u would care bout this fat almost white mutha fu*ka sayin n*gga like his people been through some sh*t porturico aint been through sh*t like africa and fat joe could come to the west and the n*gga wopuld get fu*ked up garunteed son make his fat a.ss lean back ya i mean, and roy aint f!ght no one hard? aint he become champ? u sayen the dude that was chamop be4 him wasnt good? yall quit hatin on my boy

"i 2 peice dudes fo a livin and i aint talkin bout chicken"-roy jones
 11-17-2004, 10:20 PM         #26
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo dirty v were you born in africa? do you live or lived there before? are you older then 50 years old? if none of this apply to you then the word n*gga shoulndt bother you you being from the west should know that better and my rican side aint as deep or close as my black side so i relate with my negros better...but yo you gotta understand fat joe is from were hispanics and blacks dominate......you think eminem dont say whats up n*gga to 50 cent n'them when together? he knows if he goes comercial with it he will have people like you down his throat .....

plus yo n*gga is not in the dictionary is slang and the word ****** is ignorant period
white asian black hispanic it does not say ******-an ignorant african american person with dark pigmentation come on son
 12 years ago '04        #27
mista SYN 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
 dirty v said:
sh*t roy jones shoulda swung on fat joes punk a.ss for sayin n*gga like he black or somethin then he gotta talk sh*t to roy? sh*t my n*gga roy would make that n*gga fall and new york be havin earth quakes and sh*t
First off dogg, check the history, despite what you may think or say, Puerto Ricans...yes we can say n*gga. Now if you know anything bout Puerto Ricans, you know we are made up of the blood of african slaves along with Spaniard and European blood. We too were oppressed in the 60's, hell we even had our our civil rights riots in Chicago, which Dr King wanted to march along with us...but ya'll never read about that. So don't eva say that roy shoulda swung on Joe cuz he said n*gga. Its in our blood, as it's in yours. That situation just shows that Joe got some nutz, telling that n*gga while he was in front of him, he leaned back twice. Holla back.
 11-18-2004, 07:17 AM         #28
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joe is Fat Trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #29
dirty v 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
tell fat joe to come to the west or da south and he will get fu*ked up if he say n*gga 1 time mutha fu*ka, and eminem may say it but he aint stupid like fat joe and make a song wit the fu*kin chorus talkin bout n*gga this n*gga that
 11-18-2004, 03:09 PM         #30
tyrax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo dirty v. i hear what u sayin, but homedude's got a point. Puerto Ricans are a mix of Africans & Spaniards. Plus there were Taino Indians there too up in the mountains. My dad told me that Taino Indians invented baseball, but besides that, Puerto Ricans do got African roots. Why u think Tito Trinidad, Ruben Sierra, Bobby Bonilla, Carlos Delgado, & many more are all black. If u was ever on the island u would know that there are black puerto ricans & then there are even white puerto ricans. If Fat Joe wants to identify himself w/ the African American culture then let him do that. He ain't sayin "fu*k u n*gga" he saying "my n*ggas don't dance, WE just pull up our pants..." Motherfu*ker he says "WE." He callin himself a n*gga too. Now if u see a white boy sayin "what up n*gga" to his white friends then beat his a.ss, but u need 2 chill w/ that "Puerto Ricans" ain't black sh*t. Even Lloyd Banks is puerto rican. His moms is borinquen. Now "lean back," "lean back."
 12 years ago '04        #31
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 tyrax said:
yo dirty v. i hear what u sayin, but homedude's got a point. Puerto Ricans are a mix of Africans & Spaniards. Plus there were Taino Indians there too up in the mountains. My dad told me that Taino Indians invented baseball, but besides that, Puerto Ricans do got African roots. Why u think Tito Trinidad, Ruben Sierra, Bobby Bonilla, Carlos Delgado, & many more are all black. If u was ever on the island u would know that there are black puerto ricans & then there are even white puerto ricans. If Fat Joe wants to identify himself w/ the African American culture then let him do that. He ain't sayin "fu*k u n*gga" he saying "my n*ggas don't dance, WE just pull up our pants..." Motherfu*ker he says "WE." He callin himself a n*gga too. Now if u see a white boy sayin "what up n*gga" to his white friends then beat his a.ss, but u need 2 chill w/ that "Puerto Ricans" ain't black sh*t. Even Lloyd Banks is puerto rican. His moms is borinquen. Now "lean back," "lean back."
ALL Latin Countries/Caribbeans Islands have or had african blood
 dirty v said:
tell fat joe to come to the west or da south and he will get fu*ked up if he say n*gga 1 time mutha fu*ka, and eminem may say it but he aint stupid like fat joe and make a song wit the fu*kin chorus talkin bout n*gga this n*gga that
really???
LOS ANGELES, CA Monday Sep.20.2004 /netmusiccountdown.com/ -- MTV reports that the rap group Terror Squad is in Los Angeles today and tomorrow shooting a video for the upcoming single, "Take Me Home."

After the Terror Squad video shoot, Fat Joe will get busy filming three other clips. The rapper has plans to film a video with the Inc. family, and he also told MTV he and Jadakiss will be in a video for the Ja Rule song, "New York." Joe may also shoot a clip for "Victim," a track from his forthcoming solo album "Things of That Nature," due out November 30.
 11-18-2004, 03:27 PM         #32
D.M.X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G M fukin P said:
whoa whoa whoa fat joe anit no east side suge get the fu*k outta here..............and the east coast is soft..........lol thats why the west just got its a.ss beat up and stabbed by g unit lmao.......by g unit dam cuz

West? since when Suge represent West, he is a broke mofaka, don't get that sh*t twisted son
 11-18-2004, 03:42 PM         #33
visionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, I'm a black-skinned Puerto Rican and I'm backin up my n*gga Fat Joe. if you think Joe was scared of Roy Jones, then you crazy.

1. he knows ROy Jones aint gon throw a punch
2. Since when did a Puerto Rican not have a knife on him?

and for the dumb n*gga that said puerto ricans aint been through sh*t?, pfft n*gga don't talk about a race when you know nuthin of them. Did you know that the average income for a Latino is less than an African-American? We live in the ghetto just like you do and go through the same struggles if not harder than you do.

11-18-2004, 05:59 PM         #34
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of Afro-Latinos will tell you straight up they aren`t black, haven`t got "a single drop of black blood" in them.

Someone from PR recently started a forum on BP stating exactly that. When I checked her personal page, she was BLACKER THAN I WAS.

Happens all the time.

They`re mind-Fuked, Brainwashed, Self-loathing and Incredibly-amazingly-ignorant/obtuse.

It defies all reason. Once again, it`s just about knee-grows with colonized mentalities denying their race, their heritage.

As backwards as a lot of us are, AFro-Latinos as a group are generally LIGHT YEARS BEHIND African-Americans when it comes to black consciousness/black pride. Azz-backwards. Latinos from all racial groups are STILL TALKING OPENLY AND WITHOUT SHAME ABOUT BLACKS BEING MONOS(monkeys), etc. -- even in their national media. (Ever watch Telemundo? Univision?) They use black people as buffoons -- like Steppin` Fetchit in the old days.

The ignorance is rampant and appalling. Blancos and Indio-Latinos act like CRAKKKAS -- and then talk about how they`re all one, big, happy family with black folks LMAO

It`s the silliest, most perverse thing you ever saw.

And the morenos are too self-loathing, too stupid to get some self-respect and stand up for themselves.

Of course, that`s not true of all Latinos, but it certainly applies to a hell of a lot of them. It`s no wonder they freak when they come here and are told they`re not "white" -- that they`re what they`ve been taught to despise all their lives: BLACKS, N!GGERS, COONS.
This is a quote from BP I STRONGLY agree with. Latinos and Blacks aint all lovey dovey like muthafu*kas think.
 11-18-2004, 06:34 PM         #35
visionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of course, there's always gonna be a n*gga who hates a ****, a **** who hates a n*gga, crakka who hates a n*gga or ****, ***** who hates crakkas, and so on and so on.

Unlike in the south (excluding Florida, Texas and New Mexico) the perception OF and BY hispanics/latinos is going to be different than say New York, New Jersey, Bridgeport Connecticut, and parts of Pennsylvania and Virginia.

and there is a HUGE difference between Mexicans, Columbians, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, etc. etc.

For example, Puerto Ricans and Dominicans have a stronger bond with the African-American community unlike say, Columbians who are often more bonded with the White Americans/Europeans.

one reason is the culture. The caribbeans including Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Dominicans, Haitians, and Jamaicans have similar cultures and bond easily.

Lower class neighborhoods such as in New York are filled with just as many Hispanics as Blacks. Unlike somewhere like Mississipi, there aren't as many hispanics if at all any.

13-Lack, there's always gonna be racism, and perception no matter your ethnicity, but the Latino-Black connection is actually VERY STRONG. Does that mean every latino likes blacks, or that every black likes latinos? NO. But for the most part the bond is very strong.

11-18-2004, 06:37 PM         #36
visionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and to agree to Dot, there are some ghetto a.ss places in CT, mainly Bridgeport. I used to think all of CT was rich and white until i visited Da-Port.

12 years ago '04        #37
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,821 | Props total: 25 25
 D.M.X said:
West? since when Suge represent West, he is a broke mofaka, don't get that sh*t twisted son
first off, suge is way more paid than you think. second, they're talking about suge as the biggest gangsta on the west, throwin n*ggas off of roofs and sh*t. hence, joe bi*ching roy jones making him the east coast suge. BUt the person who said it is wrong cus joe is nowhere near that gangsta. you don't think of anyone that big on the east coast that everyone fears. probably cus they're smart enough to stay out of the news unlike the west coast n*ggas who just don't give a fu*k(and get locked up faster). the east coast gangsta is on that quiet storm sh*t
 11-18-2004, 07:08 PM         #38
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is no denying that for the most part ALOT of Latinos think of themselves as higher than blacks. It is true that some Latinos darker Latinos attribute their dark skin to their Indian Heritage.There is also NO DOUBT that there is a definite caste system in Latin American culture between moreno(dark Afro-Latinos), Indio-Latinos, and Blancos. This is VERY prevailent within Latino culture. Basically, it is better if your closer to white. Ive been reading alot about this.Does that mean we cant be cool with each other? NO it just means there are some things in Latino culture that just aint right as it pertains to darker complected people.

Im not speaking of genetics. Im talkin about culture. You can have all the black blood you want. Its your preception that defines who you are ULTIMATELY in your eyez. Most, not all Latinos precieve themselves as above balcks especailly the lighter, more "European" looking ones. Its just a fact within your culture.

Blacks used to be like this back in the days. The creoles thought they were better than the darker people. Its is still minutely prevailent in the black community. Thats why the quote said that "Afro-latinos are light years behind African Americans as far as balck consciousness." Black consciousness to me is simply that. A consciousness that you know you're black. The American Black knows he/she is just that, BLACK. No matter what shade we come in. The lightest of the light to darkest of the dark. We identify as black American or AA which is somethimes debated. Thats our culture as African descented people living in America. Thats not the way it is in Latin American. You all identify with CULTURE ONLY and not race. We identify with our RACE almost EXCLUSIVELY.

Latinos Identify with what they want. I dont have a problem with that. Like i said, your preception is who you are to you. So you can Identify with what you want gentics or not. I just dont get the whole "Im a n*gga, you're a n*gga, were all n*ggas" whats up with that?
 12 years ago '04        #39
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
Jamaica and Haiti have absolutely nothing to do with Latin people. They are 100% Blacks (Africans) Most of the blacks in Canada, are decendants or immigrants from Haiti , Jamaica and many African countries. Canada had some African Americans who escaped from slavery come to Canada but they are mostly in Novia Scotia . Canada did have slavery but no where near as long or as many people affected as the United States had so there arent many blacks whos roots go back 200 years and more in this country
My moms is latin and latins do have African blood, dispite what people may say American wasnt the only country to be involved in the slave trade , many of the latin americas and places like columbia , puerto rico and so on had slaves hundreds of years ago and thats how some of the latins are mixed. This is just what different people have told me about history and isht.
 12 years ago '04        #40
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 ChrisBosh4_ATL said:
Jamaica and Haiti have absolutely nothing to do with Latin people. They are 100% Blacks (Africans) Most of the blacks in Canada, are decendants or immigrants from Haiti , Jamaica and many African countries. Canada had some African Americans who escaped from slavery come to Canada but they are mostly in Novia Scotia . Canada did have slavery but no where near as long or as many people affected as the United States had so there arent many blacks whos roots go back 200 years and more in this country
My moms is latin and latins do have African blood, dispite what people may say American wasnt the only country to be involved in the slave trade , many of the latin americas and places like columbia , puerto rico and so on had slaves hundreds of years ago and thats how some of the latins are mixed. This is just what different people have told me about history and isht.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JAMAICANS ARE NOT 100% PERCENT BLACK WTF ARE U SMOKING??? JAMAICANS ARE A MIX OF AFRICANS AND INDIAN BLOOD THAT'S WHY THERE ARE SOME JAMAICANS THAT LIKE THEY'RE LATINO/LATINA THE AFRICAN BLOOD DOES SHOW UP MORE ON THEM BUT IT DOSENT MEAN THEY'RE 100% AFRICAN.IF U DONT BELIEVE ME GO LOOK UP WHAT CARIBS WE'RE.
 visionary said:
of course, there's always gonna be a n*gga who hates a ****, a **** who hates a n*gga, crakka who hates a n*gga or ****, ***** who hates crakkas, and so on and so on.

Unlike in the south (excluding Florida, Texas and New Mexico) the perception OF and BY hispanics/latinos is going to be different than say New York, New Jersey, Bridgeport Connecticut, and parts of Pennsylvania and Virginia.

and there is a HUGE difference between Mexicans, Columbians, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, etc. etc.

For example, Puerto Ricans and Dominicans have a stronger bond with the African-American community unlike say, Columbians who are often more bonded with the White Americans/Europeans.

one reason is the culture. The caribbeans including Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Dominicans, Haitians, and Jamaicans have similar cultures and bond easily.

Lower class neighborhoods such as in New York are filled with just as many Hispanics as Blacks. Unlike somewhere like Mississipi, there aren't as many hispanics if at all any.

13-Lack, there's always gonna be racism, and perception no matter your ethnicity, but the Latino-Black connection is actually VERY STRONG. Does that mean every latino likes blacks, or that every black likes latinos? NO. But for the most part the bond is very strong.

I AGREE WITH THE LOCATION HAVING TO DO WITH WHO'S DENYING THEIR AFRICAN ROOTS BUT THAT BULLsh*t ABOUT DOMININCANS AND OTHER CARIBBEANS IDENTIFYIN MORE WITH AFRICAN BLOOD IS BULLsh*t IF ANYTHING THE LATINOS THAT GREW UP IN THE U.S TEND TO BE COOL WITH BLACKS BUT THOSE OLD SCHOOL BORICUAS,DOMININCANS,CUBANS TEND TO BE JUST HAS RACIST HAS PEOPLE FROM SOUTH AMERICA...AND COMING WHERE IM FRON (NY) MEXICANS,DOMINICANS,PR,ECUAS,COLUMBIANS ALL ARE KOOL WITH BLACKS..WELL AT LEAST THE YOUNGER LATINO GENERATION.IN THE OTHER HAND THO I HAVE HERD THAT IN CERTAIN PLACES LIKE CALI LATINOS AND BLACKS ARE RACIST TOWARDS EACH OTHER AND DAT DOSENT JUST MEAN THE MEXICANS ALL LATINOS...

13lack said:
There is no denying that for the most part ALOT of Latinos think of themselves as higher than blacks. It is true that some Latinos darker Latinos attribute their dark skin to their Indian Heritage.There is also NO DOUBT that there is a definite caste system in Latin American culture between moreno(dark Afro-Latinos), Indio-Latinos, and Blancos. This is VERY prevailent within Latino culture. Basically, it is better if your closer to white. Ive been reading alot about this.Does that mean we cant be cool with each other? NO it just means there are some things in Latino culture that just aint right as it pertains to darker complected people.

Im not speaking of genetics. Im talkin about culture. You can have all the black blood you want. Its your preception that defines who you are ULTIMATELY in your eyez. Most, not all Latinos precieve themselves as above balcks especailly the lighter, more "European" looking ones. Its just a fact within your culture.

Blacks used to be like this back in the days. The creoles thought they were better than the darker people. Its is still minutely prevailent in the black community. Thats why the quote said that "Afro-latinos are light years behind African Americans as far as balck consciousness." Black consciousness to me is simply that. A consciousness that you know you're black. The American Black knows he/she is just that, BLACK. No matter what shade we come in. The lightest of the light to darkest of the dark. We identify as black American or AA which is somethimes debated. Thats our culture as African descented people living in America. Thats not the way it is in Latin American. You all identify with CULTURE ONLY and not race. We identify with our RACE almost EXCLUSIVELY.

Latinos Identify with what they want. I dont have a problem with that. Like i said, your preception is who you are to you. So you can Identify with what you want gentics or not. I just dont get the whole "Im a n*gga, you're a n*gga, were all n*ggas" whats up with that?
WAIT WHAT ARE U SAYING??? IM NOT GUNNA LIE YEAH THEY'RE ARE THOSE LATINOS THAT ARE RACISTS BUT THIS NOT ONLY ON OUR SIDE YOU HAVE THOSE BLACKS THAT HATE US ALSO..THEY'RE BLACKS THAT CALL US SPICS,BEANERS,BORDER HOPPER,ETC..AND ALOT OF BLACKS ALSO SEEM TO THINK WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THEY'RE HISPANICS/LATINO IT AUTOMATICALLY MEANS UR MEXICAN...HAS FAR HAS US IDENTIFYING WITH OUR CULUTURE MORE WITH OUR RACE THAT'S TRUE..BUT ALSO IT REALLY DEPENDS ON THE PERSON HOW THEY DEFINE RACE...HAS FAR HAS I KNOW ALOT OF BLACKS TEND TO THINK THAT IF U DONT HAVE NAPPY HAIR OR CURLY HAIR U AINT BLACK.AND ALOTTTTTTTTTTT OF YALL REALLY TEND TO IDENTIFY YOUR SKIN COLOR WITH YOUR RACE...WHICH IN A WAY CONTRADICS WITH WHAT YOUR SAYING ABOUT BLACKS ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU ALL COME IN DIFFERENT SHADES

Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 11-18-2004 at 08:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
141 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
104 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
191 comments
21 hours ago