Nov 16 - Roy Jones Steps To Fat Joe/Luda's Limit/Terror Alert Brown

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1850 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
205 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MLB Saddest homerun you may ever see. Dee Gordon hits 1st homerun (RIP Jose F..
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2004, 07:46 AM         #1
10377 pageviews
157 comments

LiquidSwordz718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nov 16 - Roy Jones Steps To Fat Joe/Luda's Limit/Terror Alert Brown

1.Roy Jones Steps To Fat Joe
Word is that boxer Roy Jones Jr. stepped to Fat Joe during Ja Rule's
album release party earlier this week. Reports say Roy was inquiring about Joe's line "...even Roy Jones was forced to lean back..." from Ja's
street-single "New York, New York," Apparently, Ed Lover had front row seats and shared the encounter with his listeners on Power 105.1's morning show earlier this week. After pausing briefly upon being questioned, Fat Joe reportedly told Jones, "you were forced to lean back. Twice." Jones left, visibly pissed off.

2.Luda's Limit: Ludacris told Rolling Stones Magazine he wont do pr0n but his videos are close enough.Ludacris said "Well, the hip-hop industry and the pr0n industry are two very large industries that no one expected to get that big. With that being said, I don't want anything negative to come out of it. It depends on the individual rapper -- whether it's right or wrong is something for them to decide, know what I mean? I've stretched the limits by having videos that are kind of on the edge and play late-night, but I haven't stretched it to the pr0n industry. And I don't think that's something I would want to do."

3.Terror Alert Brown:Word is that Condoleezza Rice will be blasted in the memoir that ex- CIA director George Tenet is peddling.The former CIA head "trashes" the national security adviser in his book proposal."He claims she was incompetent, that she didn't do her job" when it came to protecting the country from terrorists,according to inside sources."The book proposal is confidential," says Harlow, the author of the military thriller "Circle William." "But that is not an accurate rendition of the proposal."Tenet, who spent two weeks meeting with publishing-house editors, is also said to lay odds that Al Qaeda will strike next with a radioactive "dirty bomb." "He says they're looking for a symbolic, high-value target - presumably in Washington or New York," says our source. "He says the terrorists' only difficulty is getting it into the country."

157 comments for "Nov 16 - Roy Jones Steps To Fat Joe/Luda's Limit/Terror Alert Brown"

12 years ago '04        #2
dirty v 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t roy jones shoulda swung on fat joes punk a.ss for sayin n*gga like he black or somethin then he gotta talk sh*t to roy? sh*t my n*gga roy would make that n*gga fall and new york be havin earth quakes and sh*t
 11-16-2004, 08:49 AM         #3
LoKo498 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joe reportedly told Jones, "you were forced to lean back. Twice." Jones left, visibly pissed off.
Twice to who???
 12 years ago '04        #4
illwill3g 
space
space
space
$512 | Props total: 0 0
He meant "TWICE" cause Roy got that a.ss beat by Antonio Tarver on 5/15/04. Then on 9/25/04 Glen Jones knocked his a.ss out...Joey is just reporting the facts and alot of rappers have clowned Roy on tracks...
 11-16-2004, 09:05 AM         #5
Cappeallar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dirty v said:
sh*t roy jones shoulda swung on fat joes punk a.ss for sayin n*gga like he black or somethin then he gotta talk sh*t to roy? sh*t my n*gga roy would make that n*gga fall and new york be havin earth quakes and sh*t

And catch a multi-millon dollas lawsuit? I don't think so. Besides, Fat Joe was just stating the facts. Roy Jones got knocked the fu*k out twice in a row. Fat Joe k!lled that song!!
 12 years ago '04        #6
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,375 | Props total: 12 12

THATS fu*kIN CRAZY!
 12 years ago '04        #7
diplomat 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 4 4
roy jones is cake. tyson would of hit him
 12 years ago '04        #8
phokust 
space
space
space
$323 | Props total: 0 0
no he meant 'Twice!'.... making him lean back as he yelled it and left roy jones shook
 11-16-2004, 04:13 PM         #9
MHizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
roy jones cleared the sh*t up on rap city...sh*t didnt happen...they talked, everything is everything
 11-16-2004, 04:56 PM         #10
Big R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao

fat joe= the fat gangsta!!!

as soon as jones threw a punch he would of got stabbed

LEAN BACK

LEAN BACK!
 11-16-2004, 05:01 PM         #11
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Roy Jones just bitter cuz his boxing career is falling off and his rap career was never fallin on. His new song is garbage.
 12 years ago '04        #12
dirty v 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
roy is a g dont sleep on my boy that n*gga would knock any of yall n*ggas on dis site da fu*k out on realz dont even front like he wouldent, and fat joe aint no gangsta he wishs he was black hes fake he dont come to the west or da south talkin n*gga this n*gga that, cuase the east coast is white and soft
 11-16-2004, 09:53 PM         #13
dipsouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tupac >> fat joe
 12 years ago '04        #14
B-StyleZ 
space
space
$1,859 | Props total: 0 0
 dirty v said:
roy is a g dont sleep on my boy that n*gga would knock any of yall n*ggas on dis site da fu*k out on realz dont even front like he wouldent, and fat joe aint no gangsta he wishs he was black hes fake he dont come to the west or da south talkin n*gga this n*gga that, cuase the east coast is white and soft
your right, Roy Jones would whop anyone's a.ss on this site, but the last thing he was is anything with Fat Joe......Fat Joe in the east is like Suge on the west, Fat Joe is the last person Roy Jones would want problems with
 11-16-2004, 10:57 PM         #15
G M fukin P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoa whoa whoa fat joe anit no east side suge get the fu*k outta here..............and the east coast is soft..........lol thats why the west just got its a.ss beat up and stabbed by g unit lmao.......by g unit dam cuz
 12 years ago '04        #16
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 557 557
gunit is from queens so how is the east soft?

ummm...

ed lover was there and confirmed this story so fu*k what roy jones says on bet

roy jones may beat yall a.ss
but i aint ever gonna say the n*gga will rock me....
i'll stab him before i take a a.ss whippin....

and this is old news it's been in my damn sig for a minute
 11-16-2004, 11:43 PM         #17
Assassin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lavares said:
[WEBSITE LINK]
THATS fu*kIN CRAZY!
LMFAO!!!
 11-17-2004, 12:11 AM         #18
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to that ignorant a.ss n*gga and his slave mentality in 2004 grow up slavery was done way before your a.ss was born i love black people but i fu*king hate ******s like you

enough said words are coming from a black slash puerto rican from new york dont hate because NY put all the styles you favorite south and west rappers rock

Sean Costello Signing out
 11-17-2004, 12:25 AM         #19
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man FAT JOE got his chains snatch in CT, the fatboy is a bi*ch!!! he aint no suge
 11-17-2004, 12:26 AM         #20
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can it get any better than vida
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
65 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
125 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
62 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
110 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
154 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy