Can White People Actually Relate to Nas' New Album?

most viewed right now
 246
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #121
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
why are you guys getting mad at this corny geek, you can tell by his post he wears taped up glasses.
 07-06-2008, 11:16 AM         #122
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey heres an idea....let have another race thread on boxden?
 9 years ago '05        #123
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 97 97
 Mysonne said:
why are you guys getting mad at this corny geek, you can tell by his post he wears taped up glasses.
Nope, I got 20-20 vision.
 9 years ago '04        #124
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,731 | Props total: 2544 2544
 AIshiitsonall said:
so alot of people here a zzzzzzz since i see everyone talking like black people?
Care to explain "how black people talk"?
 07-06-2008, 02:54 PM         #125
`ˇ.¤KINGGS¤.ˇ´ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
:applause:

Album will be said to have been "far ahead of it's time" down the road...
you're kidding right?

Nas is talking about old a.ss issues here. The only song on here that has any relevance is Sly Fox. Everything else is pseudo-racist 90's sh*t. You motherfu*kers don't pay attention at all. There are emcees that could do this album without sounding contrived and half a.ssed, and they have done these type of albums before IN THE fu*kING nineties! These subjects are all spoken about by the old a.ss OG dudes that you find from city to city. Hell I talk daily with this OG dude who's been saying sh*t like this since before I was even born.

If you want an album that is really a social study, you need to listen to people like Saul Williams.

PS: the music isn't bad, the album is actually good (Hero and Around the World should of gotten the axe though). The best thing that will come out of this album, kids of this generation will be open to new ideas of living and thinking, and I suppose that is good for kids who don't want to dig a little deeper to find music.
 9 years ago '08        #126
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
 BoxdenSleuth said:
Most of the white people on Boxden liek to think they can relate to black people and deep down want to be black, so I don't know if they relate or try to relate.


your melon is a little too fu*kin souped.
 07-06-2008, 02:57 PM         #127
`ˇ.¤KINGGS¤.ˇ´ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
And that's why the world is as fu*ked up as it is now. People put all this value on money when in actuality it doesn't mean squat sh*t. That's one reason I respect Nas. The first rapper I ever heard say that money doesn't mean sh*t.

Money is the root of all evil.
He only says that to appeal to his demographic, you know that right?
 07-06-2008, 02:59 PM         #128
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
What I find funny is if some White rapper (or Rocker) came out with an Album that was like this he would be called a racist. Nas does it and it's fine.

fu*k a black man struggle. Get over it. You think you're the only mother fu*kers with problems or something. Most of you fools saying that sh*t are the same dudes slinging drugs on the corner or some type of bullsh*t. I got an idea.. go to school and get a fu*king education. There is about to be a black president and you're bi*ching about black struggle. GET THE fu*k OVER IT. Your grand father has a right to bi*ch. Your father has a right to bi*ch. You have not fu*king right to bi*ch about anything anymore.

As for the album, I haven't listened to it. I've never liked Nas and won't even waste my time downloading this one. Nas hasn't been revelant since he ether'd Jay Z anyway.

John Lennon and Nine Inch Nails made songs about it and used the word and got praised.

No disrespect to you but you sound like you dont get the point of the album as a social commentary, which is fine but if you wanna talk about well.......

Its not even that much about "b*tching". But judging by the way you argured your point and your preference, this is probably not your thing is so its moot.
 9 years ago '05        #129
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
Im about to give it a first listen, and I know im gonna come out with some new views on sh*t.


I just hope its on some public enemy sh*t and he makes us all relate to the struggle.
 9 years ago '05        #130
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I said I didn't listen to the album. I don't plan on listening to it. I was going by the reactions of people.

Now.. if I were to post a picture of a black guy being hanged or one as a slave and threw a caption of "xxxxxx" under it how long would it take for me to be banned? This dude posts a racist picture and it's laughed at. That's what I'm talking about. Also, let me get this sh*t straight. I am not racist. I have friends that I've grown up with that are black, asian and indian. My cousin is Mexican Indian. I just call sh*t how I see it.

Southern_Boi: I understand what you're saying. I have a record as well. I was born in Sacramento CA where gangs are on either side of the road. I lived in some apartments where there was a gang f!ght outside my building when I was five years old. I know exactly what is going on. The difference is my parents moved my a.ss out of there. Now I am going to college. I also didn't say you're grandfather COULDN'T bi*ch. I said he had the right. He lived through some hard times. Even your father has the right. My point is YOU don't have any more right to bi*ch. You're sitting on a computer going to college and you're bi*ching about struggle? Give me a break.

I have Indian friends who bi*ch about what White people did to them. These dudes have reason to bi*ch. They got their land taken from them and slaughtered. Now, I they still bi*ch about it while living on their reservations and working at their casinos. They get their monthly check and still bi*ch, even though it doesn't affect them personally.

People just need a reason to bi*ch and feel sorry for themselves. There are quite a few people that I've talked to here that are actually intelligent and changed my mind on a few things. Most of you are just ignorant kids looking for a hand out.
 9 years ago '04        #131
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
ok, i read all the way up until this 6th page...i just started listening to it actually

but anyway let me touch on some of the sh*t yall sayin


im white...where im at im more like the minority from philly but i just recently moved out, but anyway let me speak on some of the sh*t u people said


i have been arrested & spent many 1 nighters, probably more then any of yall...no i never did any bids, but i spent many one nighters over the dumbest sh*t..for instance...me & a couple people were sitting on a porch & 2 bike cops roll up...it was me & 3 other people, they were black...we were all drinkin, but it was only like our 2nd beers, & we were just chillin quietly, i was actually gonna leave after that beer, anyway cops handcuff me & take me to jail because "my beer was in a can, if it was in a plastic cup like everybody else, i would've been fine"...now if i was black i'd be able to say i went in because of racism...sh*t both the cops were black too

me & my boy (both of us r white) were chillin in this bar we seen a bunch of the local cops and firemen(no lie it was about 30 of em), we didnt really wanna go near em or nuttin, just cuz we dont fu*k wit em...anyway long story short im at the end end of the bar talkin to some bi*ch & he was like way down at the other end talkin to some other bi*ch, they were in kinda like a hallway by the bathrooms i seen one of the cops walk over to him & he kinda got in his face, so i start payin more attention to whats goin on then, the cop was like "if u got a problem we can handle it" so my boy was like "ok, lets go outside" my boy turned around & the cop pushed the sh*t out of him as he was takin a step down fromk the hallway then my boy started headin towards the door, i threw my beer down & headed outside wit him, next thing i know all 30 of them mufu*kas came out the door tryin to fu*k us up we eventually ended up running(yup fu*k that, u would too)...all because my boy was talkin to a girl & the one cop liked her...

or what about this other story bout how me & my boy(who is black) who both hussled on the same sh*t, i was goin to make a sale & 4 cop cars pull up on us, they start checkin us for the sh*t, they caught me wit the weed, they took me in, they never found his(in his shorts under his jeans) but they didnt just let him go, they actually gave him a ride home


these r not instances of racism, but these r just some things that happen because cops r a**holes....cops r a**holes to me, & they r racist to black people???? THATS HOW sh*t GETS TWISTED, they dont lock u up because they dont like ur race, they lock u up because they r a**holes

the school i went to was like 90% black...at graduation when they were giving out awards how many white people do u think got awards & scholarships?? ok, now forget about that, lemme add somethin to that how the fu*k to u explain givin a "minority award/scholarship" to a black person in my school when there was only like 15 white people total???


yes racism still exists, but everything that happens negatively to a black person is not due to that
 07-06-2008, 05:55 PM         #132
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
ok, i read all the way up until this 6th page...i just started listening to it actually

but anyway let me touch on some of the sh*t yall sayin


im white...where im at im more like the minority from philly but i just recently moved out, but anyway let me speak on some of the sh*t u people said


i have been arrested & spent many 1 nighters, probably more then any of yall...no i never did any bids, but i spent many one nighters over the dumbest sh*t..for instance...me & a couple people were sitting on a porch & 2 bike cops roll up...it was me & 3 other people, they were black...we were all drinkin, but it was only like our 2nd beers, & we were just chillin quietly, i was actually gonna leave after that beer, anyway cops handcuff me & take me to jail because "my beer was in a can, if it was in a plastic cup like everybody else, i would've been fine"...now if i was black i'd be able to say i went in because of racism...sh*t both the cops were black too

me & my boy (both of us r white) were chillin in this bar we seen a bunch of the local cops and firemen(no lie it was about 30 of em), we didnt really wanna go near em or nuttin, just cuz we dont fu*k wit em...anyway long story short im at the end end of the bar talkin to some bi*ch & he was like way down at the other end talkin to some other bi*ch, they were in kinda like a hallway by the bathrooms i seen one of the cops walk over to him & he kinda got in his face, so i start payin more attention to whats goin on then, the cop was like "if u got a problem we can handle it" so my boy was like "ok, lets go outside" my boy turned around & the cop pushed the sh*t out of him as he was takin a step down fromk the hallway then my boy started headin towards the door, i threw my beer down & headed outside wit him, next thing i know all 30 of them mufu*kas came out the door tryin to fu*k us up we eventually ended up running(yup fu*k that, u would too)...all because my boy was talkin to a girl & the one cop liked her...

or what about this other story bout how me & my boy(who is black) who both hussled on the same sh*t, i was goin to make a sale & 4 cop cars pull up on us, they start checkin us for the sh*t, they caught me wit the weed, they took me in, they never found his(in his shorts under his jeans) but they didnt just let him go, they actually gave him a ride home


these r not instances of racism, but these r just some things that happen because cops r a**holes....cops r a**holes to me, & they r racist to black people???? THATS HOW sh*t GETS TWISTED, they dont lock u up because they dont like ur race, they lock u up because they r a**holes

the school i went to was like 90% black...at graduation when they were giving out awards how many white people do u think got awards & scholarships?? ok, now forget about that, lemme add somethin to that how the fu*k to u explain givin a "minority award/scholarship" to a black person in my school when there was only like 15 white people total???


yes racism still exists, but everything that happens negatively to a black person is not due to that
I can dig that
 9 years ago '05        #133
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
 I'm The Dan said:
I said I didn't listen to the album. I don't plan on listening to it. I was going by the reactions of people.

Now.. if I were to post a picture of a black guy being hanged or one as a slave and threw a caption of "xxxxxx" under it how long would it take for me to be banned? This dude posts a racist picture and it's laughed at. That's what I'm talking about. Also, let me get this sh*t straight. I am not racist. I have friends that I've grown up with that are black, asian and indian. My cousin is Mexican Indian. I just call sh*t how I see it.

Southern_Boi: I understand what you're saying. I have a record as well. I was born in Sacramento CA where gangs are on either side of the road. I lived in some apartments where there was a gang f!ght outside my building when I was five years old. I know exactly what is going on. The difference is my parents moved my a.ss out of there. Now I am going to college. I also didn't say you're grandfather COULDN'T bi*ch. I said he had the right. He lived through some hard times. Even your father has the right. My point is YOU don't have any more right to bi*ch. You're sitting on a computer going to college and you're bi*ching about struggle? Give me a break.

I have Indian friends who bi*ch about what White people did to them. These dudes have reason to bi*ch. They got their land taken from them and slaughtered. Now, I they still bi*ch about it while living on their reservations and working at their casinos. They get their monthly check and still bi*ch, even though it doesn't affect them personally.

People just need a reason to bi*ch and feel sorry for themselves. There are quite a few people that I've talked to here that are actually intelligent and changed my mind on a few things. Most of you are just ignorant kids looking for a hand out.
Your opinion holds no weight. You're arguing something when you haven't even heard the songs. There's nothing that can even be deemed as racism on this cd. In fact if an old white man were to listen to this cd, he would probably agree with just about everything that's said on here, but then again Nas is just stating an opinion, you can disagree with it or you can do the opposite..but you can do neither, because you haven't listened to it.

Nas talks about unity in colors. So the idea of this cd being just about the "black mans struggle" is ignorance. Nas states a few problems in racism that he believes should be fixed, but a lot of this album is about unity. Nowhere in the album does it say "Get the white man!" or any of that bullsh*t you're talking about.

What a lot of people fail to understand is every black person isn't just bi*ching about the struggle. Just acknowledging some of the ways of the world. I was born in the hood, but moved out and went to the burbs where I got a good education, glad to have received it. But a good amount of the teachers I've faced were racist. How do I know? Because I caught them in racist acts. A good amount of the police around here are racist. How do I Know? Because they have been caught doing racist acts. A good amount of the parents out here are racist, and yes, a lot of them admit to it. A lot of the people that I grew up around in this community have racist parents who would not let their children a.ssociate with blacks. I've had to deal with a good amount of oppression. Does that mean I don't live a privileged life? Does that mean that I don't respect the education I've received? Does that mean that I don't acknowledge that the racism I've seen is minor compared to what other folks have gone through in the past? All Nas is saying is we have to take a look at ourselves, all races, and clean it up. Clean America up, because this is where we live and take pride in our country. And if thats a message that you, or other people can't get behind no matter what color, then you have no business even living in this country.


Last edited by Switchc2390; 07-06-2008 at 06:56 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #134
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
 Switchc2390 said:
Your opinion holds no weight. You're arguing something when you haven't even heard the songs. There's nothing that can even be deemed as racism on this cd. In fact if an old white man were to listen to this cd, he would probably agree with just about everything that's said on here, but then again Nas is just stating an opinion, you can disagree with it or you can do the opposite..but you can do neither, because you haven't listened to it.

Nas talks about unity in colors. So the idea of this cd being just about the "black mans struggle" is ignorance. Nas states a few problems in racism that he believes should be fixed, but a lot of this album is about unity. Nowhere in the album does it say "Get the white man!" or any of that bullsh*t you're talking about.

What a lot of people fail to understand is every black person isn't just bi*ching about the struggle. Just acknowledging some of the ways of the world. I was born in the hood, but moved out and went to the burbs where I got a good education, glad to have received it. But a good amount of the teachers I've faced were racist. How do I know? Because I caught them in racist acts. A good amount of the police around here are racist. How do I Know? Because they have been caught doing racist acts. A good amount of the parents out here are racist, and yes, a lot of them admit to it. A lot of the people that I grew up around in this community have racist parents who would not let their children a.ssociate with blacks. I've had to deal with a good amount of oppression. Does that mean I don't live a privileged life? Does that mean that I don't respect the education I've received? Does that mean that I don't acknowledge that the racism I've seen is minor compared to what other folks have gone through in the past? All Nas is saying is we have to take a look at ourselves, all races, and clean it up. Clean America up, because this is where we live and take pride in our country. And if thats a message that you, or other people can't get behind no matter what color, then you have no business even living in this country.
:applause: :applause: :applause: could'nt have said it better myself
 9 years ago '06        #135
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,276 | Props total: 183 183
I believe this album was made to unite people of all races not create further seperation. Stop bi*ching about racism when you're racist yourself. You want to change the world and rid it of all its problems then look at the hatred within yourself its the perfect place to start.
 07-06-2008, 08:23 PM         #136
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jesus fu*kin christ u get a nice album that actually is considered hip hop and u find a way to make it a racial discussion.... I've been reading and reading and it seems to me like majority here has nothing to do with nas or his album and are just using it to let their racists BS out... Here's a quick message to all of you

White people - ur not better than the rest, u had an advantage during the history and used it like all the races would if they could but if you haven't noticed the world is shifting and so is the control, soon US wont be white majority, Europe is being overrun by muslims and lets not forget about the chinesse people...
Black people - Stop Bit*hin about something that happened million of years ago, u had it tough, u still have it tough but come on ur living in the country currently running sh*t coz you were brought by slave masters (which no matter what you think are not all White people) would you really prefere being born in africa with all the sh*t thats going there ??? do you really think ur the only ones having it tough??? dont you realise slavery still exists and there are right now 36 millions of people living like slaves, there are wars, minority persocutions and many other bad things all around the globe just open the fu*kin cnn/bbc and you'll see....
Indians - stop k!llin us with those casinos!!!!!
All the races - stop bitc*in in general whenever u think u had it tough think about the way to improve instaed of lookn for someone to blame - i see people blaming mexicans for taking our jobs while they're workin their a.sses of for 20 hours a day, muslims being snatched all across the country and taken into camps coz maybe their grandfather's sister's friend of the cat is a terrorist, chinesse people being brought by in containers to work like slaves, woman trafficking, so please before mouthing off about how hard it is for your race take a look around and u'll see there's always someone below you in your country, your city, your block....

Stop with the stupid hate, we're all people, it doesnt matter what race, religion or gender all that matters is are we good as people or not, respect the other and respect you shall receive....

THIS IS ABOUT NAS'S ALBUM NOT ABOUT WHO'S BLACK OR WHITE AND WHO HAS IT THE WORST....
 9 years ago '06        #137
Southern_Boi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 smithahr said:
Black people - Stop Bit*hin about something that happened million of years ago, u had it tough, u still have it tough but come on ur living in the country currently running sh*t coz you were brought by slave masters (which no matter what you think are not all White people) would you really prefere being born in africa with all the sh*t thats going there ??? do you really think ur the only ones having it tough??? dont you realise slavery still exists and there are right now 36 millions of people living like slaves, there are wars, minority persocutions and many other bad things all around the globe just open the fu*kin cnn/bbc and you'll see....
fu*k out of here. The main reason Africa is so fu*ked up now is because of white people. Theres racist all over the world but theres only one group of em I know that went to another country and injected a whole race with a man made virus called HIV. And this group didnt do sh*t about it until it affected their race too. Man you can barely spell right and you trying to throw us some knowledge about our own race? We actually got a reason to complain about the sh*t thats been done and being done to us. Name one other race thats gettin fu*ked like we are. The jews went through a fu*kin holocaust and ended up being rich because of it. Indians got took for their land and they got rich out of it in the end. We go through hundreds of years of sh*t and and what do we get? We get robbed in so many ways is what we get. Bra ever since we been in America we've been robbed of our culture. Name one form of popular music and trend as far back as you can go in America and you'll notice it came from the black culture. Rock we started it and its gone. Country we started it and its gone. Swing music we started it and its gone. Everything is gone except Hip Hop Blues Jaaz and R&B. sh*t R&B is almost gone too

sh*t he only thing they teach about black history in schools starts with slavery, nothing before that. And it ends with a bullsh*t happily Martin Luther King ever after. If you think I wouldnt k!ll to be in Africa with out having to worry about AIDs and starvation learning about my real history vibin with my people you got me fu*ked up. But I cant go there and there's one race to thank for that. If you want to get technical with it the spanish can take some blame too. How you think black people got to the islands, spanish had slaves too
 07-06-2008, 11:34 PM         #138
`ˇ.¤KINGGS¤.ˇ´ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smithahr said:
jesus fu*kin christ u get a nice album that actually is considered hip hop and u find a way to make it a racial discussion.... I've been reading and reading and it seems to me like majority here has nothing to do with nas or his album and are just using it to let their racists BS out... Here's a quick message to all of you

White people - ur not better than the rest, u had an advantage during the history and used it like all the races would if they could but if you haven't noticed the world is shifting and so is the control, soon US wont be white majority, Europe is being overrun by muslims and lets not forget about the chinesse people...
Black people - Stop Bit*hin about something that happened million of years ago, u had it tough, u still have it tough but come on ur living in the country currently running sh*t coz you were brought by slave masters (which no matter what you think are not all White people) would you really prefere being born in africa with all the sh*t thats going there ??? do you really think ur the only ones having it tough??? dont you realise slavery still exists and there are right now 36 millions of people living like slaves, there are wars, minority persocutions and many other bad things all around the globe just open the fu*kin cnn/bbc and you'll see....
Indians - stop k!llin us with those casinos!!!!!
All the races - stop bitc*in in general whenever u think u had it tough think about the way to improve instaed of lookn for someone to blame - i see people blaming mexicans for taking our jobs while they're workin their a.sses of for 20 hours a day, muslims being snatched all across the country and taken into camps coz maybe their grandfather's sister's friend of the cat is a terrorist, chinesse people being brought by in containers to work like slaves, woman trafficking, so please before mouthing off about how hard it is for your race take a look around and u'll see there's always someone below you in your country, your city, your block....

Stop with the stupid hate, we're all people, it doesnt matter what race, religion or gender all that matters is are we good as people or not, respect the other and respect you shall receive....

THIS IS ABOUT NAS'S ALBUM NOT ABOUT WHO'S BLACK OR WHITE AND WHO HAS IT THE WORST....

"The country running sh*t"

LMAO, I'm laughing my a.ss off at anyone who thinks USA is running sh*t.


Oh and, guess what?

USA is still about 60% white, pal.



that is a fact, but I don't fu*king care about race, or propaganda involving race or history of races. Sure its interested, but it will in no way change the way I live everyday, it might make me think for a minute or two, but I will not lose sleep over it. I will still hang out with whoever I want, no matter what ethnicity.


Everyone in this world is by human law, selfish. No matter what you do, you do it for yourself. All of you in this thread, even me, are making these pointless statements just to appear like you know what you're talking about, you're wasting your time.
 07-07-2008, 12:06 AM         #139
ninemizi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so according to some of y'all I shouldn't like rap cause rappers don't like me because im white, I look at it like this if you dont got a problem with me i dont got a problem with you, and stop tryin to blame white people now a days becuase some a.ssho*e enslaved your people a few hundred years ago, I didnt know any of them mother****ers so stop tryin to blame what they did on people who had nothin to do with it
 07-07-2008, 06:25 AM         #140
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
fu*k out of here. The main reason Africa is so fu*ked up now is because of white people. Theres racist all over the world but theres only one group of em I know that went to another country and injected a whole race with a man made virus called HIV. And this group didnt do sh*t about it until it affected their race too. Man you can barely spell right and you trying to throw us some knowledge about our own race? We actually got a reason to complain about the sh*t thats been done and being done to us. Name one other race thats gettin fu*ked like we are. The jews went through a fu*kin holocaust and ended up being rich because of it. Indians got took for their land and they got rich out of it in the end. We go through hundreds of years of sh*t and and what do we get? We get robbed in so many ways is what we get. Bra ever since we been in America we've been robbed of our culture. Name one form of popular music and trend as far back as you can go in America and you'll notice it came from the black culture. Rock we started it and its gone. Country we started it and its gone. Swing music we started it and its gone. Everything is gone except Hip Hop Blues Jaaz and R&B. sh*t R&B is almost gone too

sh*t he only thing they teach about black history in schools starts with slavery, nothing before that. And it ends with a bullsh*t happily Martin Luther King ever after. If you think I wouldnt k!ll to be in Africa with out having to worry about AIDs and starvation learning about my real history vibin with my people you got me fu*ked up. But I cant go there and there's one race to thank for that. If you want to get technical with it the spanish can take some blame too. How you think black people got to the islands, spanish had slaves too
Everything ur sayin is right i aint sayin it's not but its a shame ur so stuck inside your little bubble, takin the sole right to sufferin that goes around u...
To your question about other races being fu*ked up - Indians : lets see america was theirs, the entire continent, now there are barely a few of them alive and they're all stuck inside their reservoirs (and ur sayin they all got rich), i have never even seen an indian man, they're nearly extinguished (somehow u think they gor the upper hand)
Jews - last i heard were getting blown away in the middle east living in their daily fear of suicide bombers (doing some blowing theirselves too) they too were nearly extinguished and now in total there are something like 10 mill of jews in the entire world (which is what, one major american city) all of them rich???? of course there are rich jews, they run diamond stores in 5th avenue but if you walk down to the eastside to broadway street u'll see tens of electronic stores whose workers and owners are jews and dude those guys have no life (they wake up, work, go to bed) but yaeh all jews are rich
Armenians - nearly extinguished in europe by turkey.
Korean, Indian and Chinesse people in your town - u really think of them as equal citizens u dont find it that their life is a bit harder than yours (but guess what u dont see them complaining, they're are working like crazy 20 hrs a day)
Arabs all over the country are treated like terrorists coz of 9/11, do u know they get snatched of the street for no reason get taken to camps in colorado, illinois, nevada etc and there they get tortured just coz maybe, there is a slight connection to terror somewhere along the way (or they just sound like a terrorists, and to me the names sound the same - no disrespect to arab people here)
and so many other races being fu*ked properly and not less than black people...
About the slavery, come on u have to be ignorant to turn it into white black issue, it existed through the entire history of man kind, white man didnt invent that sh*t, from the times of pharoahs to rome, to strong otoman empire it was there (stronger enslaving the weak) u really think if it was other way around black people wouldnt enslave whites??? and just for the facts - in africa it existed way before white man, stronger tribes were enslaving weaker ones, and when the real big scale sh*t of slavery started Muslim arabs are the ones that extracted the most african slaves from africa not the whites (even though they were in a close second place)
So brother are having it tough - yes, are you currently below white man on a scale - yes (coz ur a minority for now), are there poeple below you on the scale wherever u live - yes, are u living the worse life in america - no (and it includes the white trash trailer people alongside the many other races for example the 17 chinesse people living in the same room and workin all day for nickles)
So brother ur not the only one sufferin, stop with the self pity and go out there and try to make the best of cards dealt to you, its way more productive for you, the next white dude u see is not the one that had the whip back then, and the next yellow, red or whatever color u see is probably having a tough time so show him the respect of someone who can feel his pain... Past shapes us and our lives but the present and the future is something u should live for.... have fun man....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy