Can White People Actually Relate to Nas' New Album?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-05-2008, 09:57 PM         #101
KingStarbury3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
i guess Jigga was right

"Do yall listen to music?,
or do you just skim through it?"
thats sad with an album like this
 9 years ago '05        #102
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 The N said:
enjoy the hot beats white people ......
"Hot beats" and "Nas" don't go together :sick:
 9 years ago '05        #103
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0
I hope the thread starter realizes that majority of rap music is about the struggle and just lot of stuff that white people can't really relate to. I am white also but it doesn't stop me from listening to this. I don't look for what I relate, i just listen and appreciate that there are still rappers out there thatll give you different concepts on each album they come out.
 9 years ago '06        #104
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Dr.X said:
if u listen to the lyrics, nas not just saying that blacks are looked as zzzzzzs, he talks about women and other races to. and all the blacks saying whites shouldnt listen because they cant relate is bullsh*t. atleast they're trying to learn and care

And this is why I think Nas is on some bullsh*t just trying to open his album to the white audience and still keep it hip hop.

I never heard a cop call a white boy "nig.ger". I never heard of a black person drive around a white neighbor hood with a confederate flag mean muggin his a.ss off. I never seen a black woman hit a U-turn walking in the outside the mall because she seen a bunch on white kids with long hair walking towards her. Never seen a white boy get body rocked by 2 cops because he just happened to be across the street when something happened. Never seen cops just stop any white boy they see walking down the street in Lauderhill because somebody got robbed at gunpoint in the Plantation. Nas is on some bullsh*t with this "we all go through the same sh*t" yap yap. That n*gga just trying to sell his album to the majority of buyers (over 75% white people), yall boys cant tell a hustle when yall hear one
 07-05-2008, 11:37 PM         #105
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=coming_of_age07;12251000]No They Can't I'm Sorry As Much As They Would Want To They Don't Know Shiit, Don't Know How It Feels, They Can Wear Doo Rags (I Still Don't Understand Why They Do, Cause They Hair Ain't Nappy Like Mines Is Which Is Why I Wear A Doo Rag In The First Place N For Rows Etc) sh*t Pisses Me Off. Aint No White Boy Is Coming Up To Me Feeling They More n*gga Then Me Ain't No Way In Hell.[/QUOTE]

First off, I didn't see anyone say they'd WANT to relate to some of the things Nas was saying. Just asking if whites COULD.

at the bold. who said they were more "n*gga" than anyone.
 07-06-2008, 12:29 AM         #106
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
Nas doesnt give a fu*k about white people. This album wasnt made for you.
 9 years ago '05        #107
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
What I find funny is if some White rapper (or Rocker) came out with an Album that was like this he would be called a racist. Nas does it and it's fine.

fu*k a black man struggle. Get over it. You think you're the only mother fu*kers with problems or something. Most of you fools saying that sh*t are the same dudes slinging drugs on the corner or some type of bullsh*t. I got an idea.. go to school and get a fu*king education. There is about to be a black president and you're bi*ching about black struggle. GET THE fu*k OVER IT. Your grand father has a right to bi*ch. Your father has a right to bi*ch. You have not fu*king right to bi*ch about anything anymore.

As for the album, I haven't listened to it. I've never liked Nas and won't even waste my time downloading this one. Nas hasn't been revelant since he ether'd Jay Z anyway.
 07-06-2008, 01:57 AM         #108
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by FaceMob; 07-06-2008 at 01:59 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #109
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 I'm The Dan said:
What I find funny is if some White rapper (or Rocker) came out with an Album that was like this he would be called a racist. Nas does it and it's fine.

fu*k a black man struggle. Get over it. You think you're the only mother fu*kers with problems or something. Most of you fools saying that sh*t are the same dudes slinging drugs on the corner or some type of bullsh*t. I got an idea.. go to school and get a fu*king education. There is about to be a black president and you're bi*ching about black struggle. GET THE fu*k OVER IT. Your grand father has a right to bi*ch. Your father has a right to bi*ch. You have not fu*king right to bi*ch about anything anymore.

As for the album, I haven't listened to it. I've never liked Nas and won't even waste my time downloading this one. Nas hasn't been revelant since he ether'd Jay Z anyway.

Hey man for real though.

fu*k you

My grandfather never bi*ched about sh*t.

fu*k my old boy he can die for all i care.

I got a High School Dimploma and applying for colleges around here but I also got a record. So until you got a record and cant get a job for sh*t dont be sayin sh*t like "fu*k a black man struggle". I do what I got to do to get cash, and aint sh*t easy bout doin what I do. Sometimes a n*gga be wishing I had a regular job because this sh*t is so stressful. The sh*t that can happen on 1 day can turn into some all year round worrying about gettin shot at or worrying about if some n*gga gone be dumb enough to run up in ya momma house and put a gun to her head. Man you dont know sh*t bout a struggle. Aint nobody bi*chin bout sh*t, we just tell it like it is. fu*k we look like bi*chin bout what we goin through? n*gga Im one of the rare ones tryin to get out of this sh*t.

And to stay on subject, Ive been to white hoods before, they struggle is on some other sh*t. That sh*t is play play, a bunch of drunks and sh*t and little white teens thinkin they hard cause they got some tats that dont mean sh*t. Be havin fire and wont even use it
 9 years ago '05        #110
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 97 97
 FaceMob said:
lol Is that supposed to be an insult?

If what Nas bi*ches about is true, I am damn glad I am white. While others are oppressed I can be the oppressor.

:wow:
 07-06-2008, 09:17 AM         #111
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
 9 years ago '04        #112
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 I'm The Dan said:

And how you think the drugs got there you racist close minded mutherfu*ker! It's a TRAP. Institutionalized racism. Mind your damn business and you get the fu*k over sh*t your apple sauce brain can't comprehend :finger:.

Every black person in American still has a right to bi*ch.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 07-06-2008 at 09:28 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #113
space
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
And how you think the drugs got there you racist close minded mutherfu*ker! It's a TRAP. Institutionalized racism. Mind your damn business and you get the fu*k over sh*t your apple sauce brain can't comprehend :finger:.
cry me a river. your people use them, who cares how they got there.
 9 years ago '04        #114
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 BoxdenSleuth said:
cry me a river. your people use them, who cares how they got there.
What? Every race uses them and you damn that it right affects my people and thats why I give a fu*k how they got here!
 9 years ago '05        #115
space
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
What? Every race uses them and you damn that it right affects my people and thats why I give a fu*k how they got here!
 9 years ago '05        #116
space
space
space
I have no sympathy for people that use drugs, white or black.

If I was in charge I would lace all the drugs with arsenic and clean up the mess.
 9 years ago '04        #117
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 BoxdenSleuth said:
I have no sympathy for people that use drugs, white or black.

If I was in charge I would lace all the drugs with arsenic and clean up the mess.
And do you have sympathy for the people who allow it to come in the country? If it wasn't for the seed, there would be no tree.
 9 years ago '05        #118
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Im white...

The color of my skin doesn't mean I haven't gone through as much sh*t as anybody else on this forum...I grew up around the hood and i've seen my fair share of hate from everybody, black, white, asian, fat, skinny, doesn't matter who the fu*k they are, everybody gonna hate you once in a while just for being you...I don't give a fu*k if you think Nas hates me, I been listening to him since IWW and i'll always listen to his music even if he said straight up on a track that he hates white people, I can relate to his music so I like it and feel it...

@ all the people saying Nas hate all you white people...grow the fu*k up and get past your own issues
 9 years ago '05        #119
space
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
And do you have sympathy for the people who allow it to come in the country? If it wasn't for the seed, there would be no tree.
Yup. Thats about making money, which I am all for.
 9 years ago '04        #120
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 BoxdenSleuth said:
Yup. Thats about making money, which I am all for.
And that's why the world is as fu*ked up as it is now. People put all this value on money when in actuality it doesn't mean squat sh*t. That's one reason I respect Nas. The first rapper I ever heard say that money doesn't mean sh*t.

Money is the root of all evil.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 07-06-2008 at 09:48 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy