THE OFFICIAL JULY 08' new pickups thread !!!!!!!

most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-09-2008, 09:40 PM         #61
Ugur 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
then ish are dope.
 9 years ago '07        #62
Bootlegger 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 0 0
 QueenzBaller26 said:
this muh fu*ka here.....you aint takin my month
lol. I just got these in this afternoon.


[pic - click to view]


Nike SB Buck Dunks


[pic - click to view]


Nike SB Lucky Dunks
 9 years ago '04        #63
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,670 | Props total: 2202 2202
damn...yo queenz he won b lol
 07-10-2008, 04:16 PM         #64
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t thats some heat......thast some heat

na na na na na this week ima have a little bitty bitty
 07-10-2008, 04:26 PM         #65
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
na na na f that i jsut remebered these force that are dropping

they gona be so ill and limited they gona need to have a thread of its own


ima put in the request to syn to get a thread of its own

its ok botleg you drop yuh stuff now...ima hit u in the head with that uber..UBER limited crap
 9 years ago '07        #66
Bootlegger 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 0 0
 QueenzBaller26 said:
na na na f that i jsut remebered these force that are dropping

they gona be so ill and limited they gona need to have a thread of its own


ima put in the request to syn to get a thread of its own

its ok botleg you drop yuh stuff now...ima hit u in the head with that uber..UBER limited crap
lol. I know u got some heat my dude. I got a couple joints that I copped last month that I still aint post yet. Imma post them up later though. I been on a lil shopping spree lately. lol. Gotta stay on my grind.


Last edited by Bootlegger; 07-10-2008 at 08:12 PM..
 07-10-2008, 09:16 PM         #67
KING PRYM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NO HATE
BUT WITHOUT TAGGED PICS I FIND IT HARD TO BELIVE SOMEONE BOUGHT 5 PAIRS OF SHOES THAT COST $400+ EACH IN THE SAME WEEK

ANYWYAS I HAVENT BEEN TAKIN PICS OF NOTHIN
BOUGHT A TON OF CLOTHES AND A FEW PAIRS
PICKED THESE UP TODAY THO

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '05        #68
megaman3192 
space
avatar space
space
$704 | Props total: 9 9
no hate ^^ but, you ask for tagged pics, then put up untagged pics?

you got some heat though, so, i don't really doubt that they are yours....
 9 years ago '04        #69
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
avatar space
space
$32,763 | Props total: 23391 23391
 Ugur said:
then ish are dope.
word, thanks, they look 10x dope in person
 9 years ago '04        #70
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
 megaman3192 said:
no hate ^^ but, you ask for tagged pics, then put up untagged pics?

you got some heat though, so, i don't really doubt that they are yours....
he allways post in the same area so his background is allways the same in other words if u were a regular here u would know he never has to tagg em because of where he takes the pics also i remember a couple years back sum n*gga started stealing his picks and posting em in here to prym sonned his a.ss lol
 9 years ago '04        #71
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
and bootlegger if u really did make those purchases u got r*ped fam ouch u got r*ped bad
 9 years ago '07        #72
Bootlegger 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 0 0
 synopsis03 said:
and bootlegger if u really did make those purchases u got r*ped fam ouch u got r*ped bad

If you got it, why not spend it. You can't take it with you. I don't mind paying full price, as long as I know it's real. That's one thing I dont cheap out on is fashion. feel me?


King Prym, I thought u knew me better than that. I'll post the shoes with them tagged next time if it'll put you at ease. If it'll make u feel better, I'll repost them with a Bootlegger tag on it. I know it's hard to believe but yes, I do buy multiple shoes in a week. Not every week though.
 9 years ago '04        #73
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
avatar space
space
$32,763 | Props total: 23391 23391
bootlegger need some insurance for the the collection he got
 9 years ago '05        #74
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]



:applause:got these for $180.00 Shipped:applause:


Last edited by fazzjoe; 07-11-2008 at 06:05 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #75
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,670 | Props total: 2202 2202
idk if the cam did it..but isnt the toebox, nike sign sposed to be suede and darker than the rest of the shoe ?
 9 years ago '05        #76
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1
^ yeah the suade is darker then the other material.
its just the flash made it look like that.
 9 years ago '04        #77
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,670 | Props total: 2202 2202
nice pickup
 9 years ago '04        #78
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
 Bootlegger said:
If you got it, why not spend it. You can't take it with you. I don't mind paying full price, as long as I know it's real. That's one thing I dont cheap out on is fashion. feel me?


King Prym, I thought u knew me better than that. I'll post the shoes with them tagged next time if it'll put you at ease. If it'll make u feel better, I'll repost them with a Bootlegger tag on it. I know it's hard to believe but yes, I do buy multiple shoes in a week. Not every week though.

you already know how i do but im just saying u getting r*ped no vaseline style fame pharrels aint never went for 600 aye put it like this u paying them kinda prices just buy from me i get u what ever lol i can get 3 pairs of amsterdam airmax 1's all that whats up ? whats your size and i might be getting sample jays soon and sum yeezy's so if u dont mind that r*pe u just went thru then hey whats it to u if it happens twice ?
 9 years ago '07        #79
Bootlegger 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 0 0
 synopsis03 said:
you already know how i do but im just saying u getting r*ped no vaseline style fame pharrels aint never went for 600 aye put it like this u paying them kinda prices just buy from me i get u what ever lol i can get 3 pairs of amsterdam airmax 1's all that whats up ? whats your size and i might be getting sample jays soon and sum yeezy's so if u dont mind that r*pe u just went thru then hey whats it to u if it happens twice ?
FYI, I know what the personal rate of shoes are. And ummm, thanks for the offer, but no thanks. I don't know if you know this but their were like 1,050 of these shoes made. The first 30 shoes made were called the family & friends edition. Which were suppose to be only for Pharrells/N.E.R.D family & friends. I got like number 26 or somethin. The family kind go for more than the others. They go for over a $1,000 on ebay. Why does my money concern you? Just curious. You don't see me or no one else complaining? I got plenty of more crack on the way. Let me know what size you wear. Maybe I could help u out.


Last edited by Bootlegger; 07-11-2008 at 08:52 PM..
 07-11-2008, 09:12 PM         #80
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE SHOES I HAVE ON IN DIS PIC ARE CALLED "FENNIX GATORS",THEY COST $425.00

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]





THE SHOES ON MY FEET IN THIS PIC IS CALLED "MAURI GATORS" THEY COST $700.00

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
42 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
50 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
101 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
59 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy