Nas disses 50 on "queens get the money"

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Then why say anything @ all? I'm saying if Nas is gonna "Ether" 50 then he should just drop a full fledge diss record on the n*gga. Even Jigga got back @ 50 when he was a nobody. Nas would k!ll 50 lyrically so why not just do it str8 up? I think it would be an interesting beef. 50 is a funny n*gga and Nas is sick lyrically. It's all entertaining to me.
theres a big difference between dissin a dude in a few bars, and makin a whole 'ether' diss track designed at a rapper. doing the latter suggests u really care about maybe ur image being tarnished or have respect for the person thats coming at you enough to make u go off. nas doesnt have this for 50. hes not just gonna let 50 take free shots tho so he murks him on a few bars, gives the fans something to talk about/smile about. but if u really think nas cares enough to devote a whole track to 50 cent...a man who's really more of a marketing machine then a rapper...nah man, he dont care that much.
 9 years ago '07        #42
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 SHootar said:
theres a big difference between dissin a dude in a few bars, and makin a whole 'ether' diss track designed at a rapper. doing the latter suggests u really care about maybe ur image being tarnished or have respect for the person thats coming at you enough to make u go off. nas doesnt have this for 50. hes not just gonna let 50 take free shots tho so he murks him on a few bars, gives the fans something to talk about/smile about. but if u really think nas cares enough to devote a whole track to 50 cent...a man who's really more of a marketing machine then a rapper...nah man, he dont care that much.
Yea that could be true. I'm a fan of both dudes. I just wanna see it pop off. But ur right Nas has never really dedicated that much time on a n*gga besides Jay.
 07-04-2008, 02:30 PM         #43
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
metaphors dog
Too many of them dog. :sleepy:
 07-04-2008, 02:32 PM         #44
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay murked 50 with one bar, and Nas gotta dance around and sh*t. We all know who's the better rapper between 50 and Nas here. Is this n*gga feeling threatened?
 9 years ago '06        #45
rlnichol77 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
All I got say is this ; 50 has to respond , they aren't feeling his music in nashville right or the south period. With this new nas diss buck diss and G unit Average album. They click taking a beaten right now
 9 years ago '04        #46
Jigga0o7 
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 0 0
 blood money said:
Real interesting, Nas using 50's monicer of using beef to promote sales, very original!!!!

50 & Nas both suck d*ck........
Yep, Nas tryin to promote sales by droppin some lines that you pretty much gotta have a Boxden username to catch...
 9 years ago '06        #47
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
 the rock 1.0 said:
nas knows his career is dead and is hopin to revive it by tryin to diss a legend

50 a legend
 9 years ago '07        #48
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Jigga0o7 said:
Yep, Nas tryin to promote sales by droppin some lines that you pretty much gotta have a Boxden username to catch...
 07-04-2008, 03:10 PM         #49
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ "hiding behind 8mile and the chronic" sh*ts so true
 07-04-2008, 03:10 PM         #50
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Again people,

Nas and Fif been throwing jabs, this is nothing new and it wont make a difference.

Y'all acting like its 2005.
 07-04-2008, 03:12 PM         #51
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and there's nothing wrong with subliminal jabs. MCs used to do it all the time (Biggie, Jeru, Xzibit, Outlawz, Boot Camp, Mobb Deep, Wu etc)
 07-04-2008, 03:18 PM         #52
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsMoney said:
"get rich but dies rhyming" :applause:
:iagree:
 07-04-2008, 03:23 PM         #53
Thug-Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol

check out my melody
 9 years ago '06        #54
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
Normally I hate when emcees use subliminals. But I felt this one because it's 50 gettin 50'ed. Just like the shiit he's tryin to do with TI. Only difference is this is one he can't win. n*ggas know what the moves fans on the 'net. You see how the reporter questioned him about what bloggers thought about the Buck situation. Coupla other sites are on this too. So even if 50 ain't know, he will soon as it's brought to him. & the n*gga gotta respond, cause that's how he is. Nas drew the proverbial line in the sand, but will Fif cross that line? If he does, it's........

[pic - click to view]

07-04-2008, 03:34 PM         #55
getright42 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think yall dudes gettin drunk off all this hatin on 50..im pretty sure yall dont really like Nas, yall just like to go for the unda dog.(nas) Nas is Super Wack...nas loses alot of respect because he doesnt know when to hang it up. he should have quit rapping along time ago...he just want attention like his homeboy Ice T be hatin on soulja boy..Nas be talkin straight bs and he soft..
 07-04-2008, 03:36 PM         #56
Tha Termihator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Normally I hate when emcees use subliminals. But I felt this one because it's 50 gettin 50'ed. Just like the shiit he's tryin to do with TI. Only difference is this is one he can't win. n*ggas know what the moves fans on the 'net. You see how the reporter questioned him about what bloggers thought about the Buck situation. Coupla other sites are on this too. So even if 50 ain't know, he will soon as it's brought to him. & the n*gga gotta respond, cause that's how he is. Nas drew the proverbial line in the sand, but will Fif cross that line? If he does, it's........

[pic - click to view]

NAS IS GONNA THROW 50 THOUGH A WINDOW? HAHAHA 50 WILL RIP OFF NAS ARMS AND USE THEM AS NUN-CHUCKS MOTHERfu*kER!!!
 07-04-2008, 03:37 PM         #57
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getright42 said:
i think yall dudes gettin drunk off all this hatin on 50..im pretty sure yall dont really like Nas, yall just like to go for the unda dog.(nas) Nas is Super Wack...nas loses alot of respect because he doesnt know when to hang it up. he should have quit rapping along time ago...he just want attention like his homeboy Ice T be hatin on soulja boy..Nas be talkin straight bs and he soft..
Nas is anything but superwhack. I understand if 50 is your man but lets be clear...lol
 9 years ago '07        #58
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,111 | Props total: 6320 6320

[pic - click to view]

07-04-2008, 03:47 PM         #59
T A S H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hoinestly what tha fu*k he talkin bout,,...if hes tryna to say fifs hidin behind em n dre.......then where tha fu*k does jayz come in with the retirement part???
 07-04-2008, 03:50 PM         #60
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought he was just spitting about various things.

Great verse though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago