Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '07        #61
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
@ my ex having a BIG a.ss tat of my name on her forearm. I bet she wishes she had the doe to get this surgery done. Oh well. I'm never getting a tat.
 9 years ago '08        #62
ktxplayboi 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 10 10
 jewelz1132 said:
wouldnt that involve using stem cells? I thought that was illegal
I think thats embryonic stem cells thats illegal. And I don't think this procedure has anything to do with stem cells.
 9 years ago '04        #63
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
Skateboard P on that Michael Jackson sh*t... he should rock a button down shirt and call it a day. I still rep N.E.R.D all day
 9 years ago '07        #64
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 ddubb21 said:
someone Tell The Game About This...get That Sh*t Off His Face

^^ And Wayne
 9 years ago '04        #65
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
 majestic75 said:
I always thought tattoos were retarded. Maybe once in a spur of the moment type deal, on vacation in Vegas type sh*t. To get a whole bunch of them is just another way to try and draw attention to yourself.

To each his own though. This sh*t probably costs like 10 g's.
... Skateboard P got MONEY, just think about the process... getting your skin cloned, then sewn own seemlessly. Sounds a lot more like 100 G's to me.

Last edited by turntabledj; 07-04-2008 at 01:38 AM..
 07-05-2008, 02:05 AM         #66
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y'all hating let that man do whatever he wants with his tats. I guess he doesn't want to be 60 with all of those tats wrinkled up and sh*t.
 9 years ago '07        #67
the88questtsi 
space
space
$247 | Props total: 0 0
I wonder how much this cost but I guess if you have the money then you can do stuff like that.
 9 years ago '04        #68
vman51 
space
space
$1,254 | Props total: 0 0
 RugerRell2369 said:
i bet this will cost more money than all the tats he got put together. i thought people got it for art or a purpose, not jus for the fu*k of it.
people change..

jewelz1132 said:
wouldnt that involve using stem cells? I thought that was illegal
stem cell research/using stem cells isnt legal..theres just a ban on federal funding for it..the federal gov. is the biggest funder of research..

and, it wouldnt neccesarily require stem cells..i dunno how they did it exactly, but they would just need to control cell growth..too lazy to try and read up on it..
 9 years ago '07        #69
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 bingiedred said:
Is there a word in my post that u dont understand? Its self explanatory.
you didn't explain sh*t so no, it isn't self explanatory. You just gave your opinion and nothing more
 9 years ago '07        #70
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Styl3s said:
only a rapper would do something this goddamn stupid
Ain't that the damn truth.
 07-05-2008, 09:26 AM         #71
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at all of these rappers getting their tats removed like they just did a long bid and can't get a job
 9 years ago '04        #72
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 Apostrophe said:
might be true for you but 90% of people just walk in and pick some stupid sh*t off the wall. Plus how many people have Asian tats that they dont even know what they mean just cuz it was the cool thing to do.

Most tats look stupid, I know a dude who has mom and dad on his knuckles and a fu*kin ninja turtle on this leg and another dude whose get the ps2 buttons tatted on his knuckles, another dude whose got the triple x logo and the muthafu*ka isnt even straight edge and another dude whose got Marylin Manson on his leg and a girl with a fu*kin clothing brand inked on her chest.. Just pure stupidity and thats just naming a few. Tats wouldnt be looked at so badly if people didnt get such moronic sh*t inked on them.
alcohol is a hell of a drug...

i knew a guy in the navy who had Bender from Futurama on one calf, and Captain Planet on the other calf, when i asked him why he got them, he was like, "thats what i liked at the time..."...
 9 years ago '04        #73
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
or u could just not get tats and you wont have to do this procedure, which is why I would never get any
 9 years ago '04        #74
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 twizzytwo22 said:
fu*k pharrel check out these tats :applause:

[pic - click to view]

that sh*t looks ill... but its gonna look like sh*t at age 75... 55 even... :eek:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy