Jul 2 - Pharrell Gets Revolutionary Tattoo Surgery

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
123 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 bingiedred said:
@ ppl who regret their tats now.

Tats are for followers, not leaders.......
speak for yourself or ppl you know, i didn't follow anyone when i got my tats, and they both have meaning...
 9 years ago '07        #42
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 117 117
i hate how these dudes keep using this "I'm a grown man" excuse. Dude was born in 73, so technically, he been a "grown man" since at least 1994. He's been in the industry and producing regularly for dudes since "Superthug" for Noreaga. He was already pushing 30 and was over 30 when he got crazy with all the tattoos. And NOW he's growing up? fu*kouttahere, stupid.

I'm gonna be 25 this November and I know exactly what I'm doing with all my tattoos. I got an understanding with my artist, and that's all you need to know that what you're getting is symbolic to the person you are. A stupid dude like Pharrell most likely got a bunch of meaningless sh*t, and surrounded it with more meaningless sh*t for the image and look of it. Whatever.. I'm coming off as bein too heated about this... but fu*k dude and his excuses.
 9 years ago '05        #43
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,524 | Props total: 7629 7629
why the hate if dude wants to remove the tats? i dont get it how is that not keeping it real? just asking.
 9 years ago '04        #44
Mega 
space
space
$5,592 | Props total: 981 981
 Big War said:
you sir, are an idiot...

you were an idiot when you got your tattoos...

and you will be an idiot when you zap your tattoos away...
 07-03-2008, 01:24 PM         #45
snoopaliciouS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ah come on
doesn't fit his 'lifestyle'
damn P, I think he's cool though
 9 years ago '04        #46
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,744 | Props total: 690 690
 TheIncomparable said:
according to who?

I don't have any tats at all so I'm not taking that comment as a personal jab or anything but what do you mean?
Is there a word in my post that u dont understand? Its self explanatory.
 07-03-2008, 01:34 PM         #47
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big War said:
speak for yourself or ppl you know, i didn't follow anyone when i got my tats, and they both have meaning...
might be true for you but 90% of people just walk in and pick some stupid sh*t off the wall. Plus how many people have Asian tats that they dont even know what they mean just cuz it was the cool thing to do.

Most tats look stupid, I know a dude who has mom and dad on his knuckles and a fu*kin ninja turtle on this leg and another dude whose get the ps2 buttons tatted on his knuckles, another dude whose got the triple x logo and the muthafu*ka isnt even straight edge and another dude whose got Marylin Manson on his leg and a girl with a fu*kin clothing brand inked on her chest.. Just pure stupidity and thats just naming a few. Tats wouldnt be looked at so badly if people didnt get such moronic sh*t inked on them.
 07-03-2008, 01:36 PM         #48
Flame On 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Tat don't have meaning but I love them..."you gotta learn to live with regrets"
 9 years ago '04        #49
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,744 | Props total: 690 690
 Apostrophe said:
might be true for you but 90% of people just walk in and pick some stupid sh*t off the wall. Plus how many people have Asian tats that they dont even know what they mean just cuz it was the cool thing to do.
Co-sign^

I know someone that thought they had some cool asian tat on their body and when they had someone translate it later it turned out that it said 'pig'.

silly rabbit
 07-03-2008, 01:41 PM         #50
C-Murduh187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Choices:

The act of choosing; selection.
The power, right, or liberty to choose; option.
One that is chosen.
A number or variety from which to choose
The best or most preferable part.
Care in choosing.
An alternative.
 9 years ago '07        #51
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,767 | Props total: 14586 14586
 KidKingGoD said:
please accept me whitey please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no it aint even like that ... that tat on his neck is just stupid... imo... i mean its coo to get tats that mean something but when ppl get sh*t that just make no sense or from something else its dumb as f*ck... like ok i know u pac a lot but why get his face on you... FOREVER ... i have 5 tats and they all mean something and arent someone elses name still living on me... and i dont even have to worry about removing any within a career because they arent too visible...

Last edited by TH35; 07-03-2008 at 01:47 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #52
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
 Tecnique said:
n*gga gonna fu*k around and end up with a fetus growin on the side of his head like that bi*ch on south park
 9 years ago '04        #53
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 Apostrophe said:

Most tats look stupid, I know a dude who has mom and dad on his knuckles and a fu*kin ninja turtle on this leg and another dude whose get the ps2 buttons tatted on his knuckles, another dude whose got the triple x logo and the muthafu*ka isnt even straight edge and another dude whose got Marylin Manson on his leg and a girl with a fu*kin clothing brand inked on her chest.. Just pure stupidity and thats just naming a few. Tats wouldnt be looked at so badly if people didnt get such moronic sh*t inked on them.
well stop hangin aroun fukkin nerds.
 07-03-2008, 03:39 PM         #54
ReFtheMC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just do the laser pharrel, cmon
 9 years ago '04        #55
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,723 | Props total: 480 480
fu*k pharrel check out these tats :applause:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

only seen under blacklight

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by twizzytwo22; 07-03-2008 at 04:20 PM..
 07-03-2008, 04:35 PM         #56
ViGiLo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
grown man does wut he wants. u aint his papi
stand down
 9 years ago '07        #57
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,320 | Props total: 1108 1108
That blacklight shi is tight tho
 07-03-2008, 07:20 PM         #58
morenaso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a dumb a.ss
 9 years ago '04        #59
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
I don't understand "growing up" when people talk about tats... I thought the purpose was to express yourself? not to look cool... so expressing yourself is childish?

or maybe half these dumb fu*ks don't think before they do sh*t? me personally, I could never get into tats, couldn't think of one that I would want forever... and that was my thinking around 15 years old, I thought everybody was smart enough to know what they were getting into
 07-03-2008, 07:55 PM         #60
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cali22buck said:
well stop hangin aroun fukkin nerds.

Makes sense, since nerds are usually tatted up.

The fu*kin stupidity of some people.

Walk around a college campus and check out the tats on people, you'll see some of the dumbest sh*t on earth. Wait... Never mind... Your prolly one of the people I'm talking about.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 07-03-2008 at 07:56 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy