NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What it is??!??!?!??!
5 - Classic and nothing less 244 51.91%
4 - Nas came through 172 36.60%
3 - Not bad but nothing special 29 6.17%
2 - Mediocre 12 2.55%
1 - Nas your time is up 13 2.77%
Voters: 470. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #181
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,967 | Props total: 10898 10898
Good job nas great album. 4.5/5
 07-09-2008, 09:16 AM         #182
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was tryna wait and not listen to it, til i copped the official cd.. but these reviews ya n*ggas gonna make me listen to it now.
 07-09-2008, 12:27 PM         #183
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first listen i was kinda confused with the start of the album, it starts off rather lowkey with queens get the money then you cant stop us now but breathe picks up and it never slows down really.

2nd listen-now..it all makes perfect sense..this is a great album and i cant believe nas is still finding ways to innovate this deep in his career. he's putting alot more emphasis on his flow too which i love, he doenst sound too bored at all, for him its great cuz nas has a knack for sounding bored at times but not here...the closest it testify but thats the style of the song

i'd say its a 4.5/5 right now and thats off content alone..
 9 years ago '04        #184
^SPREWELL 
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
where is the missing track 16 on the leak?

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #185
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
not feeling it at all the beats are all slow beats no heard beats if i wanted soft beats i,ll get some R&B and pretty much all he does is put down the white man not down with that and he talks to much knowledge if i wanted knowledge i would go to college , plus i more of heard rap dude but all and all nas aint what he used to be i used to be a nas fan but he fell off the new G_UNIT is hotter then this.
 07-10-2008, 12:45 AM         #186
geemoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobbysteels18 said:
not feeling it at all the beats are all slow beats no heard beats if i wanted soft beats i,ll get some R&B and pretty much all he does is put down the white man not down with that and he talks to much knowledge if i wanted knowledge i would go to college , plus i more of heard rap dude but all and all nas aint what he used to be i used to be a nas fan but he fell off the new G_UNIT is hotter then this.
this CD is a classic.

You've gotta be out of your mind.

Do you listen to rap, or

Do you just skim through it?
 07-10-2008, 12:53 AM         #187
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ^SPREWELL said:

[pic - click to view]

:wow:
 07-10-2008, 02:05 AM         #188
Hot Boy Quila 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobbysteels18 said:
man shut tha fu*k up... tha G-Unot thread is over there ---------------------->

U sound so fu*king stupid right now... U probably listen to Soulja Boy and dumb a.ss sh*t like that... n*gga go eat a d*ck and die twice tomorrow...
 9 years ago '07        #189
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,125 | Props total: 6359 6359
^ethered!

downloaded mines...took a few listens and im astonished but im gonna wait for the cd drop and gonna cop off itunes ....

question does itunes purchases count as album sales as well? im done with cds so ill just cop just for the collection
 9 years ago '05        #190
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 ptwist said:
^ethered!

downloaded mines...took a few listens and im astonished but im gonna wait for the cd drop and gonna cop off itunes ....

question does itunes purchases count as album sales as well? im done with cds so ill just cop just for the collection
yup they do count as album sales...
 07-10-2008, 03:20 AM         #191
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Cd is better quality

wav > mp3
 9 years ago '07        #192
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
Every single track, no need to push the skip button.

This will go done as one of the best albums period.
 07-10-2008, 06:51 AM         #193
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobbysteels18 said:

1- Heard... YOU MEAN HARD... Without the E moron.

2- Maybe you need to go to college. You dumb fu*k, because then you would understand what a concept is... The Name of the album was suppose to be "zzzzzz" and the concept behind it was suppose to be the struggle of the black man... hence the song titles, and the songs on the album, oh sh*t dont forget the album cover...

"The only FOX i love was the REDD one
Only black man FOX love is in Jail or a DEAD ONE" - NaS

He's not bashing white people hes pointing out exactly what black people go through in AMERICA.

He's not talking about your white neighbors (unless their racist) hes not talking about your friends thats white, hes talking about Government, law enforcement, and the media and how they look at blacks, and how they portray blacks.

Last edited by A.O.™; 07-10-2008 at 06:53 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #194
moe356 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1
good album props
 9 years ago '07        #195
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 dge662 said:
nas album brought a tear 2 my eye... this cd is dope, deep, and just revolutionary in my eyes. "ya'll my n*ggas" is sick. this album is just sick wid it!!! thats how u do it!
i had to let that track ride on repeat for a smooooooooooove minute... the whole album is REAL, no bullsh*t... gotta love SLY FOX as well- breakin it down for the brainwashed... coppin mines on release day YUP
 9 years ago '07        #196
jack_napier 
space
space
 jhj2004 said:
nah Nicca, This Is His Best Album, This Shytt Is So Powerful; I Realized That After The 20th Listen. He Might Die Over Some Of The Shytt He Sayin....
Co Sign.
 9 years ago '07        #197
jack_napier 
space
space
 The N said:
Yall My n*ggas= ill sh*t

I can see the Westcoast bumpin that heavy
INDEED. Already is.
 9 years ago '08        #198
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$18,971 | Props total: 7396 7396
 ^SPREWELL said:

[pic - click to view]

Like Me??? What is that song never heard it??
 9 years ago '04        #199
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Notice at the bottom.

Prolly a UK bonus track
 9 years ago '05        #200
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 phase_7 said:
iTunes has 3 new songs in the tracklisting (i KNOW theyre notoriously wrong yall).
10. Who Are You?
17. Like Me
18. Proclamation
... I know on the 15th we'll get "Like Me" and "Proclamation", but im PRAYING we'll get "Who Are You?" as well...
Man fu*k that... Black President was the PERFECT end to the album... I don't mind if there is a couple more tracks, but that song makes too much sense as an outro and fits the album too well to put another track after. It may sound stupid but it would annoy me if it was otherwise.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy