Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Believe Meek Mill Pushed DC4 Back To October Smh
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The..
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA D Wade low key Goat ankle breaker!
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-16-2004, 05:39 PM         #81
Rukahspac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
access hollywood just showed a clip of suge saying that we should stop all this violence and keep whats in the past in the past
 12 years ago '04        #82
goulet 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 0 0
i hate to break it to you guys who think g unit is a bunch of studio gangsters and suge knight is hard but..... Suge knight went to a good college and is from a nice suburban neighboorhood. He might have gotten gangster after he got a.ssociated with hip hop but before that he was just a regular guy like you and me. G unit on the other hand are from the hood whether or not they are hard we'll never know but they are more hood then suge knight will ever be.
 12 years ago '04        #83
Propel Water 14 heat pts14
space
space
$17,850 | Props total: 1447 1447
fu*k suge knight. If it wasnt for fat basterd wed fu*kin have pac still here. And wed prolly have biggie still here. He doesnt even have sh*t no more. He lost snoop the outlawz are gone and kurupt is like dead. The fu*kin G-Unit just took Loc from them. HEs just tryin to get back into the industry. But heres another story i heard. I heard that Dre was bout to except the award and some guy jumped him. THen while they were fu*kin him up SUge got up and said fu*k G-UNIT and then thats when the f!ght moved into the audiance and sh*t. I also heard that the Santa Monica police are lookin for Young Buck who stabbed the white 26 yr old in a white tee. But idk bout the buck sh*t. i just watched that sh*t. HE GOT fu*kED UP!
 11-16-2004, 07:16 PM         #84
digitalis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont even care what happen on the vibe award, but that n*gga Suge is one n*gga i would wish death on, and hes the main reason why Pac and Big died.

Last edited by digitalis; 11-16-2004 at 07:18 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #85
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,611 | Props total: 584 584
 Maxamillin said:
yall are quick to talk sh*t about Pac's Homeboy Suge but yall respect eminem with a passion. the same white boy who called black women "nig9ers" and talks sh*t about his mom and his babys momma all day long.
yall same people would be quick to talk sh*t about dead prez cause you think their racist, but youll be honoring Dre and eminem for being racsist. fu*k yall bi*ches, west coast will reign without yall
yeah eminem is so racist he makes black dudes millionaires...stfu and quit holdin sumthin the man said when he was 16 against him.....
 12 years ago '04        #86
badboy600 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 598 598
Suge should get a lifetime achivement award at the playa hatas ball 4real
 11-16-2004, 07:32 PM         #87
Most_Hated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
At the Vibe Awards. Suge screamed fu*k G-Unit and a huge f!ght broke out. Somebody from G-Unit got stabbed and Dre got slapped. lol It was just a matter of time them G-Unit n*ggas been talking sh*t on records. It was a matter of time till they got caught in the same room with him.

The only one that got fu*ked up is that n*gga that stole on Dr. Dre. After dude got his two liks on the Doc, Dre's entourage (G-unit) and security guards stomped homeboy out. And for your information, Young Buck of G-Unit is wanted right now for stabbing dude in the chest. Get your facts straight Hater.
 11-16-2004, 07:34 PM         #88
digitalis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buck ripped dude chest, i think that n*gga gonna be doing sometime
 11-16-2004, 08:06 PM         #89
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k SUGE KNIGHT
GGG UNIT
 11-16-2004, 08:09 PM         #90
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Suge If It Wasnt For Pac And Dre And Snoop He Would Be sh*t... What Happend After They All Left... Nothing !!! Bankrupt.... Only Way His Hard Is Because All Blood From South Central Has His Back... fu*k That bi*ch...
 11-16-2004, 08:25 PM         #91
DrAzTiK SmOkEr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha Buck Shanked dat dude buck only cat ridein 4 G-unit
 11-16-2004, 08:28 PM         #92
TRendsettaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of yall need to get ya facts str8 all yah f*ggs automatically wanna size gunit when ya dont even know what wuz goin on.....world is full of haterz mad at a n*gga fame props to dre man shots to da haterz
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
157 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
274 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
124 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
237 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Los Angeles Lakers 2016-17 NBA Training Camp Roster Rankings
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy