most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME saying AR-AB running philly now
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2004, 02:46 AM         #41
JsunBristow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
^^^I agree with you. But how the hell you beat someone a.ss when the n*ggaz dont go out or party no more. So Suge had to take it to an award show.
Yeah but to have someone sucker punch Dre while he's on his was to the stage to accept the lifetime achievement award? Like i said in another post, thats flat player hatin...
 12 years ago '04        #42
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,603 | Props total: 570 570
 JsunBristow said:
Yeah but to have someone sucker punch Dre while he's on his was to the stage to accept the lifetime achievement award? Like i said in another post, thats flat player hatin...
yeah ....thats a hoe move....it aint like Dre was in a club partying and got in a f!ght...he aint expect that sh*t....

Last edited by persuazion; 11-16-2004 at 02:56 AM..
 11-16-2004, 03:04 AM         #43
Maxamillin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what was tha row supposed to send g units a.sses a fu*king invitation?
love suge for this one, sh*ts long overdue. east been biting off the west for too long
 12 years ago '04        #44
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 Maxamillin said:
what was tha row supposed to send g units a.sses a fu*king invitation?
love suge for this one, sh*ts long overdue. east been biting off the west for too long
dre was makin hits when suge was a bodyguard...and who's the row?? besides suge and his entourage...I know Kurupt aint do sh*t...thats about the only dude they got
 11-16-2004, 03:12 AM         #45
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G-G-G-G-Unit!!!
 11-16-2004, 03:14 AM         #46
TL THUG LINE TL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is funny man gay unit getting what they need i mean 50 he aight but the rest need to shut up and 50 realy need to stop saying i got shot 9times.

yall need to hear BIG STY - ITS A PROBLEM
AND ALSO BIG STY - STILL A PROBLEM
 11-16-2004, 03:16 AM         #47
Maxamillin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah and dre went bi*ch and then thats why Pac was like fu*k Dre for the makaveli album. so whats prolley got THA ROW(Kurupt(huge artist backin the day),Crooked I,and a couple other dudes from the outlaws) fu*ked up is that the bi*ches kickin it with dre(who was pacs enemy) took over pacs music. they tryin to be gangsta with some sh*t that isnt theirs. and afeni's just tryin to make money. you dont really know just how many albums that Tha Row has released(does Doggystyle ring a bell) Tha Row was on top for more than 5 years then dre took their style and ran to the hills with that sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #48
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
dre took their style? if it want for dre there would be no deathrow records....at least not as legenedary as they are now...after dre left..all they had was pac and pac wanted out of death row..thats why he was makin all them damn songs so he can do his 5 albums or whatever then get out and start mackaveli records...and dre dident run for the hills...no one wanted to be under suge..everybody left....suge is nobody..he doesnt make beats..he doesnt rap...the only thing he has to contribute towards hip hop is money....
 12 years ago '04        #49
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,375 | Props total: 12 12
 MushroomKing7 said:
I heard suge was screamin fu*k g- unit then somone got stabbed, dre got slapped, banks got an offer to be in a pr0n movie, buck fled the scene, 50 jumped in his bullet proof H2, and Game was shooting at both entarages sayin that he Blood, and Crip..... so it was quite a turnout tonite.

Classic Classic Classic!
 11-16-2004, 06:31 AM         #50
BlackSaiyan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LoL@gossipin like girls. Stealin on & sucka punch a n*gga on a stage when he's with his girl is as far from gangsta as those kats talking sh*t on records. Only things I seen comfirmed so far are that it was a f!ght, it happened when Dre was about to get an award, and that a 26yr old kat got stabbed but not whether it was following the f!ght or who he was with. A damn shame it popped off and sheds even more negative light on hip-hop.

Last edited by BlackSaiyan; 11-16-2004 at 07:02 AM..
 11-16-2004, 06:35 AM         #51
DeadLy CombO 47 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mtv reported that suge had nothin to do with it and some lone guy hatin on dre attacked him and his bodyguards and some members from gunit entourage(not 50 not banks not buck not game not yayo----the ENTOURAGE) jumped in to protect dre.....they say noone got stabbed....

Last edited by DeadLy CombO 47; 11-16-2004 at 06:36 AM..
 11-16-2004, 06:42 AM         #52
JerseyReppin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll don't even have the official story yet and ya'll talkin sh*t, ya'll act like you were backstage. bi*ches and haters
 12 years ago '04        #53
~WB~HStL~ 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,834 | Props total: 0 0
ya'll don't even have the official story yet and ya'll talkin sh*t, ya'll act like you were backstage. bi*ches and haters
^^^^ word

i remember 10 years ago @ the source awards when suge dissed puffy on stage
that was the beginning of that east-west sh*t.....thats why he got pac outta jail
cause pac had been shot and made that vibe interview where he said puffy and big set him up blabla.....suge knew what he was doin by singing pac....... suge couln't take it that there were other mc's and producers that made it big....and now he's cryin' like a bi*ch cause he ain't gettin' know attention....only thru stunts like this....
suge needs to get shot makes the hiphop industry alot saver.....
and if its thru like it's been posted....at least them g unit n*ggas jumped in fu*k win or loose stand up....
 11-16-2004, 07:29 AM         #54
Sinrai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ain't nutin but a Gangsta Party.. Party
 12 years ago '04        #55
dipset_ridah 
space
space
space
$690 | Props total: 2 2
crooked I n outlaws ain't wit the row no more
 11-16-2004, 09:03 AM         #56
semikidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
suge is a d!ckridin f*g**t, lookin for attention... gGGGGGGG UNIT
 12 years ago '04        #57
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,079 | Props total: 234 234
fu*k g unit - fake thugs dont last long
 11-16-2004, 09:17 AM         #58
Skin Whitey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny how y'all standin up for washed up ol suge, prolly afraid hes gon come after you skinny a.sses. f*g.

g-unit > westside
 11-16-2004, 09:29 AM         #59
Skin Whitey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Snoop Dogg and Quincy Jones were getting ready to present Dr. Dre with the Vibe Legend Award

key word: LEGEND

hmmmm...seems like Suge is jealous. eat that Row Ryders and dipset f*gs.
 12 years ago '04        #60
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 0 0
^ I agree, fu*k Suge
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
146 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
28 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
376 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
157 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
55 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
71 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy