Hahaha G-Unit got F*cked up tonight by Suge! Wow

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

11-15-2004, 11:34 PM         #26
JaeMillz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its on tmw upn at 8 pm but im talkin bout cali time

15 years ago '04        #27
DJ_Eskalade11 
space
space
space
$603 | Props total: 4 4
word

fu*k a suge

11-15-2004, 11:54 PM         #28
gutta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol mushroomkingz you are fu*kin hillarious

11-15-2004, 11:59 PM         #29
DJsharpy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so some nucca sucka punched dre... who cares. get off g unit and suge's nuts already...

DJ_Eskalade11 said
word

fu*k a suge

15 years ago '04        #30
slimyellow 5 heat pts
space
space
$14,093 | Props total: 3325 3325
 Skin Whitey said
DRE never got slapped, nobody would slap dre he is the best producer ever and a member of the actual g-unit wasn't stabbed in fact some people say nobody got stabbed. and suuge is washed up so who cares...

g-unit > dipset

shut the fu*k up :p

15 years ago '04        #31
EvisuNotDiesel 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 2 2
 ClokWoRk ORaNge said
^well one dude got stabbed from G-Unit.. maybe everybody with Suge got fu*ked up and that one n*gga (The Game Prolly) got his a*s carved up. Never kno... Suge is a beastly n*gga tho so Im sure a slap from him 2 Dre would Knock Dre back till The Next Episode...
LOL knock Dre back till the next episode......Classic

15 years ago '04        #32
D-Swift 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 233 233
Well...there goes the Detox

11-16-2004, 12:34 AM         #33
gutta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Gay Unit

11-16-2004, 12:57 AM         #34
JsunBristow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Suge, as i already said, he is ruining Hip Hop...

Once again black folks walk away from another big award show looking like animals....once again thanx in large part to Suge Knight.

11-16-2004, 12:58 AM         #35
vcysion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny how ya'll say suge aint sh*t. he never was an artist. he was and is a gangsta. ya'll say he aint sh*t, say that to him. you probably wouldnt even be able to say it over the phone. im sorry to say but that big a*s n*ggas is runnin them and hes just testin their gangsta to prove it. dont get me wrong though i respect dre as an entertainer and i really dont listen to 50 but also respect him as an entertainer hes out doin his thing but when it comes down to it. Suge'll murder them kids if need be it.

11-16-2004, 01:22 AM         #36
JsunBristow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Suge need to murder some slim fat...protien bar or somethin

11-16-2004, 02:00 AM         #37
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wwwwweeeeeeeesssssttttttttttsssssiiiiiiiiddddddddd ddddddddeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

15 years ago '04        #38
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,924 | Props total: 71 71
MTV jus reported that Suge Knight wuznt even involved.. and that somebody approached Dre backstage and hit him and then G-Unit jumped into help him.. Dre went rite out, accepted his award and that wuz it.

15 years ago '04        #39
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,386 | Props total: 3431 3431
 JsunBristow said
fu*k Suge, as i already said, he is ruining Hip Hop...

Once again black folks walk away from another big award show looking like animals....once again thanx in large part to Suge Knight.
^^^I agree with you. But how the hell you beat someone a*s when the n*ggaz dont go out or party no more. So Suge had to take it to an award show.

11-16-2004, 02:46 AM         #40
JsunBristow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said
^^^I agree with you. But how the hell you beat someone a*s when the n*ggaz dont go out or party no more. So Suge had to take it to an award show.
Yeah but to have someone sucker punch Dre while he's on his was to the stage to accept the lifetime achievement award? Like i said in another post, thats flat player hatin...

15 years ago '04        #41
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,891 | Props total: 3981 3981
 JsunBristow said
Yeah but to have someone sucker punch Dre while he's on his was to the stage to accept the lifetime achievement award? Like i said in another post, thats flat player hatin...
yeah ....thats a hoe move....it aint like Dre was in a club partying and got in a f*ght...he aint expect that sh*t....

Last edited by persuazion; 11-16-2004 at 02:56 AM..

11-16-2004, 03:04 AM         #42
Maxamillin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what was tha row supposed to send g units a*ses a fu*king invitation?
love suge for this one, sh*ts long overdue. east been biting off the west for too long

15 years ago '04        #43
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Maxamillin said
what was tha row supposed to send g units a*ses a fu*king invitation?
love suge for this one, sh*ts long overdue. east been biting off the west for too long
dre was makin hits when suge was a bodyguard...and who's the row?? besides suge and his entourage...I know Kurupt aint do sh*t...thats about the only dude they got

11-16-2004, 03:12 AM         #44
Strider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G-G-G-G-Unit!!!

11-16-2004, 03:14 AM         #45
TL THUG LINE TL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is funny man gay unit getting what they need i mean 50 he aight but the rest need to shut up and 50 realy need to stop saying i got shot 9times.

yall need to hear BIG STY - ITS A PROBLEM
AND ALSO BIG STY - STILL A PROBLEM

11-16-2004, 03:16 AM         #46
Maxamillin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah and dre went bi*ch and then thats why Pac was like fu*k Dre for the makaveli album. so whats prolley got THA ROW(Kurupt(huge artist backin the day),Crooked I,and a couple other dudes from the outlaws) fu*ked up is that the bi*ches kickin it with dre(who was pacs enemy) took over pacs music. they tryin to be gangsta with some sh*t that isnt theirs. and afeni's just tryin to make money. you dont really know just how many albums that Tha Row has released(does Doggystyle ring a bell) Tha Row was on top for more than 5 years then dre took their style and ran to the hills with that sh*t

15 years ago '04        #47
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
dre took their style? if it want for dre there would be no deathrow records....at least not as legenedary as they are now...after dre left..all they had was pac and pac wanted out of death row..thats why he was makin all them damn songs so he can do his 5 albums or whatever then get out and start mackaveli records...and dre dident run for the hills...no one wanted to be under suge..everybody left....suge is nobody..he doesnt make beats..he doesnt rap...the only thing he has to contribute towards hip hop is money....

15 years ago '04        #48
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,402 | Props total: 34 34
 MushroomKing7 said
I heard suge was screamin fu*k g- unit then somone got stabbed, dre got slapped, banks got an offer to be in a pr0n movie, buck fled the scene, 50 jumped in his bullet proof H2, and Game was shooting at both entarages sayin that he Blood, and Crip..... so it was quite a turnout tonite.

Classic Classic Classic!

11-16-2004, 06:31 AM         #49
BlackSaiyan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LoL@gossipin like girls. Stealin on & sucka punch a n*gga on a stage when he's with his girl is as far from gangsta as those kats talking sh*t on records. Only things I seen comfirmed so far are that it was a f*ght, it happened when Dre was about to get an award, and that a 26yr old kat got stabbed but not whether it was following the f*ght or who he was with. A damn shame it popped off and sheds even more negative light on hip-hop.

Last edited by BlackSaiyan; 11-16-2004 at 07:02 AM..

11-16-2004, 06:35 AM         #50
DeadLy CombO 47  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mtv reported that suge had nothin to do with it and some lone guy hatin on dre attacked him and his bodyguards and some members from gunit entourage(not 50 not banks not buck not game not yayo----the ENTOURAGE) jumped in to protect dre.....they say noone got stabbed....

Last edited by DeadLy CombO 47; 11-16-2004 at 06:36 AM..

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  62
Son, What The F*ck?!
41 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  24
Jul 21 - #shooterBae let it go on da opps at wally world
131 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+40online now  24
Image(s) inside Are street niggas the new corny niggas?
200 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+88online now  21
White Xbi-ch looks like a panda 🐼
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy