Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
156 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
337 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
200 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake approves of the game riding round in philly
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What You Give It
1 Mic 53 3.97%
2 Mics 34 2.55%
3 Mics 119 8.92%
4 Mics 408 30.58%
5 Mics 720 53.97%
Voters: 1334. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #121
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 25 25
Three Words: Five-Mic Classic.
 12 years ago '04        #122
cormega74 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,787 | Props total: 870 870
Its a classic no doubt..If all you listen to is dipset and G unit, the album will probably go over your head...I guess the real hip hop fans will feel where I am coming from...Dont be fooled that Dipset and Gunit stuff isnt Hip Hop, its "comic book rap", its all about showing how tough you are...When everybody knows that rappers are nerds, only kids believe they are really thugs...
 11-18-2004, 05:46 AM         #123
life.is.a.bitch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my god....i knew this would be The CD...nazareth savage..woow...the beat is mad crazy..props to salaam remi...my man nas is on top of his game, aint sh*t that can go bad for him from now on...
 11-18-2004, 06:07 AM         #124
Lp80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4.5 i wont say 5 cause its only an advance this album is nice mix of everything sounds like he put some time into and didnt just throw it together like most rappers do nowadays
 12 years ago '04        #125
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,232 | Props total: 650 650
DO Nas and DJ Premier have beef??? whats up w/ him not on the production of this album?
 12 years ago '04        #126
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,232 | Props total: 650 650
this album NEEDS Good Morning, and Serious, without those, it's about a 4
 11-18-2004, 06:43 AM         #127
dacreepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hard pressed to find anything wrong w/ either cd. Both disc are Instant classic. Man I have never got chills from listening to a Hip Hop/Rap cd. This cd had me messed up it is so good. Nas only problem in the past was production. You always knew he would come correct lyrically, but whoever did the production on this cd man did Nas well, because I can't think of 1 track that I wasn't feeling. Some tracks were much better than others, but as always Nas lyrics makes the track interesting or shall I say worth the listen. It is amazing how he lyrically he puts you in the story. I damn near felt I was at the bed side from Sekou Story to Rest Of My Life. Damn that was creative! If you don't like this cd or can't respect it then you aren't really a true music lover & let me be the first to say yea I am a Nas fan, but not to the point where I am bias, because as I stated in some of his most recent projects he has been mediocre at best, but this cd removes any doubts about his place in Hip Hop. If not the best clearly one of the BEST.

Oh Yea an INSTANT CLASSIC!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #128
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 3 3
 ShadyRayda said:
1 Mic. Beats are straight trash. Nas ain't switchin up nuthin, you can go bump any of his other CD's and get the same effect. This is weak. Straight garbage, Nas been fallin off ever since Illmatic, i guess he finally hit the bottom.

lol @ you saying this with camron the pink panther in yo avi, dude hang it up!!

hot album no doubt, one of the best if not the best of the year!! solid 4 mics
 12 years ago '04        #129
~G~ 
space
space
$13,747 | Props total: 1 1
Haven't listened to it enough times...
 12 years ago '04        #130
phase_7 
space
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 201 201
 kb2602 said:
lol @ you saying this with camron the pink panther in yo avi, dude hang it up!!

hot album no doubt, one of the best if not the best of the year!! solid 4 mics
That was exactly what i was thinking. lol @ this fool and cam
 12 years ago '04        #131
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 0 0
 cormega74 said:
Its a classic no doubt..If all you listen to is dipset and G unit, the album will probably go over your head...I guess the real hip hop fans will feel where I am coming from...Dont be fooled that Dipset and Gunit stuff isnt Hip Hop, its "comic book rap", its all about showing how tough you are...When everybody knows that rappers are nerds, only kids believe they are really thugs...
whoa whoa hip hop is hip hop.. its just a totally different style.. dont hate on people that have a different style than Nas.. i listen to dipset and g-unit and i can still appreciate what nas is doin for the game with this album.. i thought the sh*t was fire.. 5 mic material.. everybody knows this is gonna b considered a classic for a long time.. but sayin that Dipset and G-Unit fans dont kno real hip hop is just ignorant.. open your eyes fam
 12 years ago '04        #132
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 0 0
^^ ain't i aint some chump that just been here lookin at these posts for a few days.. i been wit da box for a minute now dont let the posts fool u
 12 years ago '04        #133
cormega74 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,787 | Props total: 870 870
 PurpleHaze217 said:
whoa whoa hip hop is hip hop.. its just a totally different style.. dont hate on people that have a different style than Nas.. i listen to dipset and g-unit and i can still appreciate what nas is doin for the game with this album.. i thought the sh*t was fire.. 5 mic material.. everybody knows this is gonna b considered a classic for a long time.. but sayin that Dipset and G-Unit fans dont kno real hip hop is just ignorant.. open your eyes fam
Its all good brother, Its just like a breath of fresh air to listen to real hip hop, and not the materialistic sh*t that you get these days..Dipset and Gunit dont really have anything to say...They work off a simple formula, Money, drugs, murder..Its easy money for them...because their audiences are impressionable, and believe it or not some people really believe what they say to be true...
 11-18-2004, 11:14 PM         #134
SinCere Da Don! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 Mic Classic..

Look down..
 11-19-2004, 12:20 AM         #135
jhova41884 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this cd is fu*kin fire, his best one to date, and the best to come out in a long long time...5 mics fo sho, more if i could give it
 11-19-2004, 01:52 AM         #136
life.is.a.bitch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo, this is even better than : "Wu Tang Forever" & "All eyez On Me"
 11-19-2004, 10:05 AM         #137
MoOCoWMoosic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 life.is.a.bi*ch said:
Lol no homo
 12 years ago '04        #138
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,307 | Props total: 69 69
 life.is.a.bi*ch said:
i think its just as good.
 11-19-2004, 09:13 PM         #139
TORE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm gonna get it when it comes out but i can't wait ya i know i'm late but somebody help me out or something water
 11-19-2004, 09:39 PM         #140
T A S H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmmm me and you inspried by hailies song???...anyone who says it isn't is crazy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
130 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
218 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
126 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
53 comments
1 day ago