Nas - Streets Disciple

most viewed right now
Article inside Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's # online after family doesn't inv..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 50 Cent officially being sued for Copyright Infringement
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
420 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What You Give It
1 Mic 53 3.97%
2 Mics 34 2.55%
3 Mics 119 8.92%
4 Mics 408 30.58%
5 Mics 720 53.97%
Voters: 1334. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-17-2004, 11:01 AM         #101
djreadycee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k any phony muthafu*ka who has anything negative to say about the new Nas album... This IS some of his best work to date and its about time someone with his stature and skill level has turned the focus back to droppin classic songs rather than the fly-by-night BET, MTV bullsh*t.

Biggup to Nas for taking a stand for Hiphop and droppin an album that will raise the bar ....

... no shorts taken from start to finish
5 mics
 11-17-2004, 11:23 AM         #102
New+AHMAD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I give 4/5 cuz it's nice lyricist, old school feeling, and mature album.And this is what hip hop need, a different type of sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #103
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,313 | Props total: 187 187
Man am I lost? I haven't seen it released anywhere. Where did y'all go to hear this joint. Can someone plz reply or drop me a private message. I gotta hear GOD'S SON!
 12 years ago '04        #104
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,307 | Props total: 69 69
 balla459 said:
No, I knew the Encore was real. You are dumb just because it has the same track listings doesnt mean its real. It could have been ripped from a dubbed copy of Street Disciple and not from the actual CDDA. When the real one gets ripped, I will bet you it will have higher bitrate averages.
YOU SPOILED bi*ch. THE DIFFERENCES IN THE BITRATES ARENT CONSPICUOS. I CAN SEE IF IT HAS QUALITY LIKE A REAL MEDIA FILE BUT IT DOESNT. U GETTIN THE ALBUM FREE AND BEFORE IT HITS STORES AND YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT A fu*kIN BITRATE! U SHOULD B BANNED FROM DOWNLOADING MUSIC. I KNOW IM BUYING THIS ALBUM AND I ENCOURAGE ANYONE ELSE WHO THINKS ITS GOOD TO BUY IT. THIS IS NAS'S TIME TO SHINE.
 12 years ago '04        #105
HotBYoungTurk 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,611 | Props total: 539 539
This album has no singles..

except the first one.. theif's theme...

the rest of the songs are just.. so blah blah blah blah blah...

im not hating.. im been showin love for Nas since I AM...

Lyrics are a 5... no doubt.. no question about it...

but production.. the beats...

ewwwwwww... i give a 3...

its crazy when one of my favorite songs is a girl type song.. talkin bout getting married..

that rakim joint is hot..

Virgo is hot..

the dedication to Destiny is hot..

CD 2 > CD 1 in my opinion...

He need to get some real beatz and stop going for this old school feel.. instead of having his popz all over the album... why dont he get his pops his own CD .. and he be a guest on his sh*t...

Im looking for songs like "nas is like" .. "it aint hard to tell" .. "undying love" .. "ny state of mind"...

and im just not getting that with this album.. not production wise
 11-17-2004, 12:30 PM         #106
gmurda33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k all the bullsh*t when is the retail gon leak............anybody know?
 11-17-2004, 01:44 PM         #107
DJ Disciple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo fo real i gotta say 5 mics

Dis is even better than what i expected...
Usually cds dont eva measure up to what tha hype was but damn dis is strait fire.
 11-17-2004, 01:47 PM         #108
DJ Disciple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotBYoungTurk said:
This album has no singles..

except the first one.. theif's theme...

the rest of the songs are just.. so blah blah blah blah blah...

im not hating.. im been showin love for Nas since I AM...

Lyrics are a 5... no doubt.. no question about it...

but production.. the beats...

ewwwwwww... i give a 3...

its crazy when one of my favorite songs is a girl type song.. talkin bout getting married..

that rakim joint is hot..

Virgo is hot..

the dedication to Destiny is hot..

CD 2 > CD 1 in my opinion...

He need to get some real beatz and stop going for this old school feel.. instead of having his popz all over the album... why dont he get his pops his own CD .. and he be a guest on his sh*t...

Im looking for songs like "nas is like" .. "it aint hard to tell" .. "undying love" .. "ny state of mind"...

and im just not getting that with this album.. not production wise

Lol whateva go back to ur chingy album.

Lyrics: 10
Production: 9
Delivery: 10

Overall: Illmatic x2
 11-17-2004, 01:47 PM         #109
DJ Disciple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o yea did u forget tha bridging tha gap thats a single
 11-17-2004, 01:52 PM         #110
balla459 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gmurda33 said:
fu*k all the bullsh*t when is the retail gon leak............anybody know?
^Agree.^
 12 years ago '04        #111
siqone 
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 0 0
this sh*t is a definite classic...2 discs of pure crack...hottest album of the year hands down
 12 years ago '04        #112
phase_7 
space
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 201 201
yeah this sh*t is bannannas this is my 3rd listen and im convinced that this sh*t is classic. He did some real sh*t here and this sh*t is amazing. Raised the bar past kanye with the sped up samples. This is nas' life after death/ all eyez on me. This album aint going no where. Nas k!lled it.. enough said
 11-17-2004, 03:03 PM         #113
ikon20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4 mics for this album, maybe 5 once i listen to it more
 12 years ago '04        #114
sdsuhustle 
space
space
$384 | Props total: 5 5
I can honestly say that this is the second best double cd rap album ever made (RIP Tupac). Both CD's are hot, although I think most people will say disc one is better than disc two, because disc two is more family oriented. He had quite a few songs about his girl, daughter, and his pops, which I enjoyed. I thoroughly enjoyed the lyricism displayed, and I was not at all "dissapointed" by the production. This album to me, shows the growing progression of the man that started out with the uzi in his army jacket lining. This album shows to me the he sees the finer things in life, the things that can not be measured in jewelry, cars, or album sales. Ive had this album for about two days through, and after listening to it thoroughly, I can proudly label it classic status. This will probably be the shining album of 2004, and I hope his next single will be You Know My Style. Thats All
 12 years ago '04        #115
Jay-Em 
space
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 0 0
I don't think its a classic but it's like a 4.8, so u can go head and say Im going to lean towards classic sooner or later but I hope serious is on the real albums b/c im lovin that.
 11-17-2004, 06:21 PM         #116
DeadLy CombO 47 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lyrics is straight FIRE....this sh*t is straight illness...and about the beats bein wack well its summin new and i like it...it gives off an old school feel....ill sh*t 4.5/5 mics no doubt....makes me shake my head in disgust to think wat eminem could have done with his album...big ups to nas and all the other great rappers not sellin out and keepin tru....
 12 years ago '04        #117
snoopamd 
space
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
What happened to Disciple beat? It's lame now -- I liked the sax sample that started the original much better.
 12 years ago '04        #118
pic 
space
space
space
$350 | Props total: 37 37
i just left my last class to go by a cd at the cd shop at grambling state and my mans in the store was playin the new nas. i'm a huge nas fan, but i must admit i'm disappointed with the overall cd. at this point, based on the twenty-three tracks i heard i'll have to give this a 3.5, 4.0 at the most. one

Last edited by pic; 11-17-2004 at 07:30 PM..
 11-17-2004, 10:52 PM         #119
ShadyRayda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 Mic. Beats are straight trash. Nas ain't switchin up nuthin, you can go bump any of his other CD's and get the same effect. This is weak. Straight garbage, Nas been fallin off ever since Illmatic, i guess he finally hit the bottom.
 12 years ago '04        #120
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,307 | Props total: 69 69
 ShadyRayda said:
1 Mic. Beats are straight trash. Nas ain't switchin up nuthin, you can go bump any of his other CD's and get the same effect. This is weak. Straight garbage, Nas been fallin off ever since Illmatic, i guess he finally hit the bottom.
DID ME AND YOU HEAR THE SAME CD? OR ARE YOU JUST STUPID OR MAYBE JUST A NAS HATER. THE BEAT FOR REMEMBER THE TIMES IS SICK, THE BEAT FOR "REASON" IS TIGHT AS HELL. ALL THE BEATS ON THIS ALBUM R SICK. THE SONG WAR HAS SUCH A MAGNIFICENT BEAT. THAT SONG IS AMAZING. I CANT BELIEVE U THINK THE BEATS R TRASH. U MUST LIKE CLUB SONGS. U ARE RETARDED. THIS ALBUM IS A STRAIGHT CLASSIC. THERE R SO MANY NICE JOINTS ON HERE. SOME OF THE BEATS LIKE NAZARETH SAVAGE HAVE A NEW FEEL BUT AFTER U LISTEN TO IT A COUPLE OF TIMES IT WILL GROW ON U. THE BEST ALBUMS DONT CREEP ON YOU THE FIRST LISTEN. JAY-Z'S BLUEPRINT IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE. AT FIRST I WASNT FEELIN THOSE BEATS AFTER A COUPLE LISTENS THE ALBUM GREW ON ME.THE REST OF MY LIFE IS AN AMAZING TRACK, WAR IS ONE OF THE BEST RAP SONGS I HAVE EVER HEARD. THE LIST GOES ON. U R RETARDED. LISTEN TO REMEMBER THE TIMES, INTRO FIRST. NAS IS A CREATIVE LYRICAL BEAST.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
46 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
48 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
247 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
A Federal Court Ruled That Companies Can Fire People Just for Having Dreadlocks
90 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
279 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy