Nas - Streets Disciple

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
154 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What You Give It
1 Mic 53 3.97%
2 Mics 34 2.55%
3 Mics 119 8.92%
4 Mics 408 30.58%
5 Mics 720 53.97%
Voters: 1334. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-16-2004, 03:35 PM         #61
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is reatil, just like Xzibit's. Nothing is going to change in a week. I'll edit my post when I get time to listen.
 11-16-2004, 03:52 PM         #62
Cappeallar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Classic
 11-16-2004, 04:16 PM         #63
[([EJ])] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic imo, beats is ill (every damn one of em), and nas is in top form touchin on mad subjects deffinatly a 5 mic album
 11-16-2004, 04:37 PM         #64
balla459 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazy K said:
This is reatil, just like Xzibit's. Nothing is going to change in a week. I'll edit my post when I get time to listen.
Ok, I'll bet you the retail will get ripped very soon. Why would ES* mark this ADVANCE if this was the retail cd? They would just label it Nas-Street_Disciple-Retail-2CD-2004
 11-16-2004, 04:42 PM         #65
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 mics its sooo good.
 12 years ago '04        #66
Jae Rootz 
space
space
space
$91 | Props total: 0 0
welll i voted when i had only listen 2 da 1st Disk...i gave it a 4
now lthat ive listened 2 Disk 2 which i think iz much better...i give diz shyt a 4.5
not a Stillmatic...not street enuff 2 me...
but thiz iz still some klassic shyt imma be bangin 4 a long while
 11-16-2004, 05:19 PM         #67
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MoOCoWMoosic said:
wack a.ss shiet no bangin tracks only yawners, yall hyping this bi*ch to much its weak and lame bunk sh*t, stop d!ck rydin this n*gga like he a real n*gga that live thug life. he fake. he wanan be like pac. listen to the song from nas called "the message" he says :

"So dumb felt my leg burn then it got numb
Spun around and shot one, heard shots and dropped son
Caught a hot one, somebody take his biscuit before the cops come
Then they come asking me my name, what the fu*k
I got stitched up and went through the
left hospital that same night"

thats why that n*gga pac diss this n*gga cuz he fake like shiet mayne tellin storys and making up shiet like he got shot and left the hospital like pac, mayne n*gga fake. n*gga nas like all the other fake a.ss gangsta rappers out there mayne so fu*k his wack shiet mayne. feel me.
whats up with you MAYNE you a hater MAYNE obviously you aint never been shot MAYNE cause Everybody knows after you get shot cops harrass MAYNE
and to avoid breaking the code of the street MAYNE most n*ggaz just dodge the interragation process MAYNE so MAYNE like 3 n*ggas i know were following pacs footsteps MAYNE because after they got shot they left the hospital MAYNE plus you know never know what the other n*gga will do so why be in a place he knows you will be? I DONT THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU PREACH stop listening to hip hop by reading this garbage you posted i can tell you a brainwashed hip hop f*g.....and to dude who cleared the fact that nas is a story teller much props for shining light on shallow minds

by the way the MAYNE is just making fun of this homos internet vocab MAYNE
 12 years ago '04        #68
dgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 0 0
4 mics, solid CD
 12 years ago '04        #69
downtown33 
space
space
$1,093 | Props total: 0 0
ehhh i think its gonna have to grow on me, i really expected more standout trax, and im not a beat rider, i really do think some of the trax are wack like "no one else in the room" i mean that song was fukin terrible, and i dont like "**** picnic", and "virgo" sux too, but suicide bounce bangs, and streets disciple is hot, also that disciple track, and live now would be tight if that girl didnt ruin it, i dont really know though like i said it has to grow on me.
 12 years ago '04        #70
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
After first listen I gave it a 4.5...on some real sh*t, I can see this being one of his better albums in the long run...he came nice on it...with the way it came out I think almost anyone can feel at least something from this album...

I've only heard it once and I'm loving it...I think it has potential to grow to a 5 one day...I'ma say 4.5 for now, and I don't even wanna cast a 4 or a 5 so I can't vote...

12 years ago '04        #71
vin1215 
space
space
$379 | Props total: 0 0
it's alright....but i was expecting alot better. the track wit maxwell is fu*kin garbage
 12 years ago '04        #72
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t is damn near classic 4.5
 12 years ago '04        #73
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
space
$40,513 | Props total: 2083 2083
 Para[D]ox said:
streets disciple > black album

WTF

ITS HOT BUT I GIVE IT 4

JAY-Z's BLACK ALBUM > NAS's STREET DISCIPLE

DONT GET ME WRONG NAS IS HOT HE DEEP THATS WHAT MAKE HIM HOT
BUT OUT OF ALL THE CATEGORIES JAY-Z

NAS IS ONE HIT AWAY LOL NAH NAS HIS GREAT HE WILL DEFINENTLY BE TOP IN MY BOOK

HOTTEST SONG IS RAKIM (THE UNOFFICIAL BIOGRAPHY)

CANT WAIT TO HEAR KRS-ONE
 11-16-2004, 07:13 PM         #74
HearingDeafOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MHizzle said:
wow....album of the year....i'm gonna say this....i know i'm gonna catch sh*t...this is on illmatic's level...if not better...nas surprised everyone i believe...with the exception of maybe the track with maxwell, this is perfect...damn i'm glad i aint got class until 11 tommorow morning
neva lies.

classic material.
 11-16-2004, 08:37 PM         #75
aznballer2k5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 mics.....prob best album of year
 12 years ago '04        #76
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
Thats what being creative is all about homie. Thats why we have fiction and non fiction. Its two types to the sh*t.

MoOCoWMoosic said:
wack a.ss shiet no bangin tracks only yawners, yall hyping this bi*ch to much its weak and lame bunk sh*t, stop d!ck rydin this n*gga like he a real n*gga that live thug life. he fake. he wanan be like pac. listen to the song from nas called "the message" he says :

"So dumb felt my leg burn then it got numb
Spun around and shot one, heard shots and dropped son
Caught a hot one, somebody take his biscuit before the cops come
Then they come asking me my name, what the fu*k
I got stitched up and went through the
left hospital that same night"

thats why that n*gga pac diss this n*gga cuz he fake like shiet mayne tellin storys and making up shiet like he got shot and left the hospital like pac, mayne n*gga fake. n*gga nas like all the other fake a.ss gangsta rappers out there mayne so fu*k his wack shiet mayne. feel me.
 12 years ago '04        #77
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
 rasheedwallace said:
I was thinking the same sh*t as i listened....

sh*ts better than the black,blue,white,pink,brown,red,orange,green, and purple album!
 12 years ago '04        #78
deathrow 
space
space
$2,381 | Props total: 1 1
this album is filthy classic
 11-16-2004, 11:26 PM         #79
enycep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album was mos definitely a breath of fresh air, this up there with wutang forever as one of the most consistent double albums. but yo why did nas leave serious off the track listing? i doubt its gonnna make the retail. everyone thought god son was gonna come out different after it leaked early, and it didnt.
 12 years ago '04        #80
TornadoWarning 
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 0 0
From what I have heard so far, all i can say is....Nas has done it again. Simply incredible. Now THIS is REAL hip hop.....fu*k all of that other sh*t. Not only can this n*gga spit, but this n*gga spits knowledge....rhymes with substance....not all of that nonsense a lot of these cats talk about.

I still think Illmatic is his best CD. I don't think he will ever eclipse that one.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
61 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
63 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
41 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
239 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
175 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
156 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy