NBA ZO: I had to stunt on my haters
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Love White Hoes like this
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Gucci Mane's Brother Upset That He & His Mother Were Not Invited To The..
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What You Give It
1 Mic 53 3.97%
2 Mics 34 2.55%
3 Mics 119 8.92%
4 Mics 408 30.58%
5 Mics 720 53.97%
Voters: 1334. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-16-2004, 04:16 PM         #61
[([EJ])] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic imo, beats is ill (every damn one of em), and nas is in top form touchin on mad subjects deffinatly a 5 mic album
 11-16-2004, 04:37 PM         #62
balla459 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazy K said:
This is reatil, just like Xzibit's. Nothing is going to change in a week. I'll edit my post when I get time to listen.
Ok, I'll bet you the retail will get ripped very soon. Why would ES* mark this ADVANCE if this was the retail cd? They would just label it Nas-Street_Disciple-Retail-2CD-2004
 11-16-2004, 04:42 PM         #63
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 mics its sooo good.
 11-16-2004, 04:43 PM         #64
Jae Rootz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
welll i voted when i had only listen 2 da 1st Disk...i gave it a 4
now lthat ive listened 2 Disk 2 which i think iz much better...i give diz shyt a 4.5
not a Stillmatic...not street enuff 2 me...
but thiz iz still some klassic shyt imma be bangin 4 a long while
 11-16-2004, 05:19 PM         #65
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MoOCoWMoosic said:
wack a.ss shiet no bangin tracks only yawners, yall hyping this bi*ch to much its weak and lame bunk sh*t, stop d!ck rydin this n*gga like he a real n*gga that live thug life. he fake. he wanan be like pac. listen to the song from nas called "the message" he says :

"So dumb felt my leg burn then it got numb
Spun around and shot one, heard shots and dropped son
Caught a hot one, somebody take his biscuit before the cops come
Then they come asking me my name, what the fu*k
I got stitched up and went through the
left hospital that same night"

thats why that n*gga pac diss this n*gga cuz he fake like shiet mayne tellin storys and making up shiet like he got shot and left the hospital like pac, mayne n*gga fake. n*gga nas like all the other fake a.ss gangsta rappers out there mayne so fu*k his wack shiet mayne. feel me.
whats up with you MAYNE you a hater MAYNE obviously you aint never been shot MAYNE cause Everybody knows after you get shot cops harrass MAYNE
and to avoid breaking the code of the street MAYNE most n*ggaz just dodge the interragation process MAYNE so MAYNE like 3 n*ggas i know were following pacs footsteps MAYNE because after they got shot they left the hospital MAYNE plus you know never know what the other n*gga will do so why be in a place he knows you will be? I DONT THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU PREACH stop listening to hip hop by reading this garbage you posted i can tell you a brainwashed hip hop f*g.....and to dude who cleared the fact that nas is a story teller much props for shining light on shallow minds

by the way the MAYNE is just making fun of this homos internet vocab MAYNE
 13 years ago '04        #66
dgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 0 0
4 mics, solid CD
 13 years ago '04        #67
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
ehhh i think its gonna have to grow on me, i really expected more standout trax, and im not a beat rider, i really do think some of the trax are wack like "no one else in the room" i mean that song was fukin terrible, and i dont like "**** picnic", and "virgo" sux too, but suicide bounce bangs, and streets disciple is hot, also that disciple track, and live now would be tight if that girl didnt ruin it, i dont really know though like i said it has to grow on me.
 13 years ago '04        #68
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
After first listen I gave it a 4.5...on some real sh*t, I can see this being one of his better albums in the long run...he came nice on it...with the way it came out I think almost anyone can feel at least something from this album...

I've only heard it once and I'm loving it...I think it has potential to grow to a 5 one day...I'ma say 4.5 for now, and I don't even wanna cast a 4 or a 5 so I can't vote...

13 years ago '04        #69
vin1215 
space
space
$379 | Props total: 0 0
it's alright....but i was expecting alot better. the track wit maxwell is fu*kin garbage
 13 years ago '04        #70
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t is damn near classic 4.5
 13 years ago '04        #71
DJ Maximum|M 44 heat pts44
space
space
$42,927 | Props total: 10018 10018
 Para[D]ox said:
streets disciple > black album

WTF

ITS HOT BUT I GIVE IT 4

JAY-Z's BLACK ALBUM > NAS's STREET DISCIPLE

DONT GET ME WRONG NAS IS HOT HE DEEP THATS WHAT MAKE HIM HOT
BUT OUT OF ALL THE CATEGORIES JAY-Z

NAS IS ONE HIT AWAY LOL NAH NAS HIS GREAT HE WILL DEFINENTLY BE TOP IN MY BOOK

HOTTEST SONG IS RAKIM (THE UNOFFICIAL BIOGRAPHY)

CANT WAIT TO HEAR KRS-ONE
 11-16-2004, 07:13 PM         #72
HearingDeafOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MHizzle said:
wow....album of the year....i'm gonna say this....i know i'm gonna catch sh*t...this is on illmatic's level...if not better...nas surprised everyone i believe...with the exception of maybe the track with maxwell, this is perfect...damn i'm glad i aint got class until 11 tommorow morning
neva lies.

classic material.
 11-16-2004, 08:37 PM         #73
aznballer2k5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 mics.....prob best album of year
 13 years ago '04        #74
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
Thats what being creative is all about homie. Thats why we have fiction and non fiction. Its two types to the sh*t.

MoOCoWMoosic said:
wack a.ss shiet no bangin tracks only yawners, yall hyping this bi*ch to much its weak and lame bunk sh*t, stop d!ck rydin this n*gga like he a real n*gga that live thug life. he fake. he wanan be like pac. listen to the song from nas called "the message" he says :

"So dumb felt my leg burn then it got numb
Spun around and shot one, heard shots and dropped son
Caught a hot one, somebody take his biscuit before the cops come
Then they come asking me my name, what the fu*k
I got stitched up and went through the
left hospital that same night"

thats why that n*gga pac diss this n*gga cuz he fake like shiet mayne tellin storys and making up shiet like he got shot and left the hospital like pac, mayne n*gga fake. n*gga nas like all the other fake a.ss gangsta rappers out there mayne so fu*k his wack shiet mayne. feel me.
 13 years ago '04        #75
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
 rasheedwallace said:
I was thinking the same sh*t as i listened....

sh*ts better than the black,blue,white,pink,brown,red,orange,green, and purple album!
 13 years ago '04        #76
deathrow 
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 2 2
this album is filthy classic
 11-16-2004, 11:26 PM         #77
enycep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album was mos definitely a breath of fresh air, this up there with wutang forever as one of the most consistent double albums. but yo why did nas leave serious off the track listing? i doubt its gonnna make the retail. everyone thought god son was gonna come out different after it leaked early, and it didnt.
 11-16-2004, 11:37 PM         #78
TornadoWarning 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From what I have heard so far, all i can say is....Nas has done it again. Simply incredible. Now THIS is REAL hip hop.....fu*k all of that other sh*t. Not only can this n*gga spit, but this n*gga spits knowledge....rhymes with substance....not all of that nonsense a lot of these cats talk about.

I still think Illmatic is his best CD. I don't think he will ever eclipse that one.
 13 years ago '04        #79
Jamaro85 
space
space
 strat said:
Very mature intelligent hip hop album. Esco is truly in a zone not constrained by label politics and truly speaks his mind as if hes in a barber shop not a studio. Great fu*king album. This is a step ur rap game up moment in hip hop.
Props homie...well put on the barber shop comment, I agree...
 13 years ago '04        #80
Jamaro85 
space
space
 Greaterthanthou said:
i must be missing something.. im the biggest Nas fan and i feel let down. Thief's theme and Nazereth Savage are fu*kin sick! but where are all the other hard hitting tracks with grimey beats.. where are the tracks like 'nas is like', 'get down', 'made u look', 'NY state of mind pt. 2'??? this sh*t is a let down for real, the album is not balanced enough... too many slow tracks..

3 mics... but it may grow on me...
I feel you on that homie...you want that gritty, back in the day QB sh*t...truth is though is that Nas is grown and he ain't that gritty cat that you are looking for...Nas just did it real on this album...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Calling All Detectives
40 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Max Kellerman was a rapper in 1994
39 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Desiigner has an aneurysm during interview
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cute chick at my crib Halloween costume
210 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pinky counting up ones by the hundred!!
93 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Dogs make cute facial expressions to humans on purpose, study..
54 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - George W. Bush: 'The Russian gov. made a project turning Amer..
96 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Quentin Tarantino Admits He Knew About Harvey Weinstein And Still Worked With ..
102 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy