Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:The Real King Of Philly Is Back
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This just happened at my job.....what would you do BX brethren?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Running Scared Gets ProtectionOrder On Game
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What You Give It
1 Mic 53 3.97%
2 Mics 34 2.55%
3 Mics 119 8.92%
4 Mics 408 30.58%
5 Mics 720 53.97%
Voters: 1334. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
Kastro-N 
space
space
$1,035 | Props total: 2226 2226
Are we listening to the same album. Dogs this is a 5 mic album. 4.5 if your too young to understand some of the concepts on it. Listen to **** Picnic, American Way, U.B.R.. Everysong on this album is crack, even the maxwell joint is chill. Yall need to learn how to decipher real music where someone is actually saying something important from nonsense on good beats.

"I aint have to read the Art of War, to slay men"

"Yall made of chemicals, artificial acids, God will forgive you bastards only if yall repent to the Nazareth Savage."

"First he played his life cool, just like Mike do
Now he rock ice too, just like i do"

Last edited by Kastro-N; 11-16-2004 at 09:13 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #42
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
streets disciple > black album
 12 years ago '04        #43
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$31,398 | Props total: 1294 1294
listened a lot last night and listened in the car on the way to school and back from school.. and I hear no weak cuts.. i can listen to both cds all the way through..
"No One Else in The room" is the only one I wanted to skip but its actually a decent track.. This CD is defiently HOT.. Probarly the best CD of the yer, but its only been 2 days so I'm not going to say that yet but oo yeaa sh*t is nice..
Live Now = niceee azz song(my favorite track on CD)
 11-16-2004, 10:37 AM         #44
D_Life04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 mics...deep album
 12 years ago '04        #45
HotBYoungTurk 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,566 | Props total: 520 520
who can send me this?

heartzofmen911 on AIM

Last edited by HotBYoungTurk; 11-16-2004 at 10:55 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #46
Houston2k3 
space
space
$4,242 | Props total: 23 23
I cant believe 6 people gave it 1 mic. This sh*t is hot
 11-16-2004, 11:19 AM         #47
MUZIK74 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

5 Mics
 12 years ago '04        #48
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,587 | Props total: 4109 4109
 Para[D]ox said:
streets disciple > black album

I was thinking the same sh*t as i listened....
 12 years ago '04        #49
jswift526 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 1 1
I will give Nas a straight 5 mics for the lyrics alone. you have no idea how tired I am of the same ole bullsh*t topics, ice, bi*ches, clothes, cars, most rappers spit these days. sh*t, this n*gga almost made me call my girl and propose after listing to "Getting Married". :)

Last edited by jswift526; 11-16-2004 at 11:43 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #50
bignick43 
space
space
space
$1,427 | Props total: 0 0
war is siccckkkkkkkkkk
 12 years ago '04        #51
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,307 | Props total: 69 69
Listened to all the tracks. Nas comes lyrically brilliant on this album. All the beats haven't grown on me yet. I like most of em tho. But lyrically no one else touches this man. Album is one of the best if not best of the year.
 11-16-2004, 12:44 PM         #52
smoothassasin7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 b honest i give 4 1/2 but compared to the trash thats out this bonafied classic because of the music hell its almost a damn music score with this 1 u can feel the lyrics marriage with the beats not just a hot beat and i like the fact its real hiphop not that politically correct nonsense ..and its gangsta on a grown up perspective none of that jigaboo ish like at my click we do this we that hell nas didd all that in the beginnning .also its not 2 preachy good ish dont hate and dont think because all u listen is rap that u know hiphop r u ahve a big collection its about the passion of the wordplay.... aiiight im done like a lot of peeps careers if this blaze the mainstream ... out like colin powell hell even he got tired of todays bs
 12 years ago '04        #53
The Rzarector 
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 0 0
Haven't heard both discs thoroughly but ...

... this is mos def one of the best this year and near classic.

Lyrics are strong and deep for what I heard, beats sound old skool, plain, simple but bangin not no commercial bullsh*t.

Heard that U.B.R track and was amzed by the way he honored and and told the story of one of hip hops greatest. RESPECT!!!

And I also was VERY GLAD with the last line of that track "Next book, KRS-One, peace". DAMN!! I'm waitin for that one already since KRS is my fav MC of all time and Nas might be the best out right now (who still doing his thing)!!!

Usually I don't really dig souble disc albums since it got too much fillers most of the time. But for what I heard this might be one of the few exceptions, even though both discs are only 45 minutes.

From what I heard it's at least 4-4.5 but still big chance for 5 when I hear this completely a few times.

Last edited by The Rzarector; 11-16-2004 at 01:36 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #54
HotBYoungTurk 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,566 | Props total: 520 520
Cd 1 is not all that to me....

i would rate that like 3.5 mics

I'm listening to CD2 right now....

right now im on track 2....

this CD sounds a lot better than cd 1
 11-16-2004, 02:08 PM         #55
balla459 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall this isn't the retail it is just the ADVANCED. I remember when the ADVANCED of Kanye West cd came out in December, people thinking it was the real one. When the RN$ rip hit the net in February it had different songs on it. Like it was tagged Nas-Street_Disicple-2CD-ADVANCE-2004
 12 years ago '04        #56
whoaitsme 
space
space
space
$512 | Props total: 0 0
I will give Nas a straight 5 mics for the lyrics alone. you have no idea how tired I am of the same ole bullsh*t topics, ice, bi*ches, clothes, cars, most rappers spit these days. sh*t, this n*gga almost made me call my girl and propose after listing to "Getting Married".
Just a few points - don't rate an album as 5 mics just because it's different. Rate based on execution. I agree with the fact that this is a lyrical masterpiece, but I don't understand why nobody ever challenges Nas to make something different (just how everyone always criticizes Eminem for sticking to the same style on the Slim Shady LP).

Now in terms of this album - it is phenomenal. I am not one who usually loves the "street beat" sound that Nas always uses (I wasn't a fan of Illmatic because it was before my time and I just can't relate to it). So far though, this has classic written all over it. But I'm not ready to give it that title until November 30, 2005 - a year after it is officially released.
 11-16-2004, 02:22 PM         #57
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first listen imma give it 4... no doubt it will change
 12 years ago '04        #58
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
So far though, this has classic written all over it. But I'm not ready to give it that title until November 30, 2005 - a year after it is officially released.
why should it take a year to recognize a classic? you should be able to tell by your 3rd or 4th listen that this a classic. real "listeners," might can tell on their 1st.
 12 years ago '04        #59
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,874 | Props total: 0 0
Dare I Say Streets Disciple Is The Best Song Of The Album... 4 Mics On The First Listen, Plus This Is Still The 'advance'
 12 years ago '04        #60
dummyinacan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,775 | Props total: 0 0
hot album, skipped some tracks but overall i give it 4.5
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
46 comments
2 days ago