Nas - Streets Disciple

most viewed right now
+27  171
28 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

What You Give It
1 Mic 53 3.97%
2 Mics 34 2.55%
3 Mics 119 8.92%
4 Mics 408 30.58%
5 Mics 720 53.97%
Voters: 1334. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

14 years ago '04        #1
28511 page views
267 comments

pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 416 416
Nas - Streets Disciple

whatchall think? i listened to it the whole way through and im thinkin bout 4-41/2 mics........need more listens before i can say fasho tho.....lol @ ppl screamin classic after hearin like 2 songs n the sh*ts only been out for a coupla hours ........to be a true classic sh*ts gotta withstand the test of time ..anyway rate this sh*t

267 comments for "Nas - Streets Disciple"

14 years ago '04        #2
frank_white24 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 34 34
first listen it got 4 mics, really got to listen to what dude is sayin and didnt have the time to do this yet. but he could of made it one disk and did away with some of this though.

14 years ago '04        #3
pandemon 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 416 416
yeah i skip some of the tracks but theres quite a few reallly nice ones

11-15-2004, 11:31 PM         #4
Minne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Burning to cd right now ima do sum homework and listen then i will vote and give a lil review

11-15-2004, 11:31 PM         #5
teddielove2g 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've had this sh*t for about 2 hrs...I've listed to the tracks roughly about 2 time...Not jumping on the "waggon" but this sh*t is sure FIYAH...lyrically, & production (which I'll admit, I didn't think was gonna be *bangin*) This sh*t will stand the test of time...with some of the other BS that's been released...this sh*t is sparklin' A thorough and complete CD...something for everybody, this sh*t is classic...dare I say lryrically on the level of is not better that God's Son & Illmatic (yeah I know that a hell of a thang to say) !!!!

14 years ago '04        #6
frank_white24 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 34 34
yeah im not sayin the album aint nice i just felt as if a few tracks werent on the same level as others.

11-15-2004, 11:49 PM         #7
97CivicBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this retail...thoguht it was just the advance

11-16-2004, 12:05 AM         #8
Big Zep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To yall that skip tracks, your nothing but beat riders...*smh*

11-16-2004, 12:06 AM         #9
JaeMillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me i be jus gunna buy this sh*t and get the real thing

14 years ago '04        #10
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
I gotta say this sh*t is classic man....Im a n*gga from the dirty dirty....and I respect this sh*t. I just listen to this sh*t man and nas is spitting some true sh*t. The beats are nice too. Beats do play an important part in music cause beats is a true art. Look at all the famous composers like Beethoven and Mozert. All they were was beat makers in an implied way. No vocals was with their music. But back to the subject, Nas came correct on this album man, and Ill will give him the best all around album this year cause sh*t aint touching the lyrics and he came on point with good beats.

14 years ago '04        #11
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$34,033 | Props total: 3718 3718
^^^
chea for real all kinds of sh*t is on here.. and live now is dopeee

11-16-2004, 12:34 AM         #12
CaNiBuS100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k gave it 1 mic?

11-16-2004, 12:44 AM         #13
MHizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow....album of the year....i'm gonna say this....i know i'm gonna catch sh*t...this is on illmatic's level...if not better...nas surprised everyone i believe...with the exception of maybe the track with maxwell, this is perfect...damn i'm glad i aint got class until 11 tommorow morning

11-16-2004, 12:55 AM         #14
hiroglifix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
four point five , straight up

i want that NAS AZ COLLAB on the retail thou

SERIOUS

11-16-2004, 01:00 AM         #15
Minne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4 mics for real

11-16-2004, 01:01 AM         #16
sym007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i give it 3 1/2.......good effort......but not the best.

11-16-2004, 01:08 AM         #17
sym007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
102-A Message To The Feds
106-Disciple
108-Live Now
109-Rest of My Life
110-Just A Moment
111-Reason
112-You Know My Style

That's da only songs i was feelin' off the 1st disc......
lemme peep da 2nd disc.

11-16-2004, 01:25 AM         #18
MoOCoWMoosic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wack a.ss shiet no bangin tracks only yawners, yall hyping this bi*ch to much its weak and lame bunk sh*t, stop d!ck rydin this n*gga like he a real n*gga that live thug life. he fake. he wanan be like pac. listen to the song from nas called "the message" he says :

"So dumb felt my leg burn then it got numb
Spun around and shot one, heard shots and dropped son
Caught a hot one, somebody take his biscuit before the cops come
Then they come asking me my name, what the fu*k
I got stitched up and went through the
left hospital that same night"

thats why that n*gga pac diss this n*gga cuz he fake like shiet mayne tellin storys and making up shiet like he got shot and left the hospital like pac, mayne n*gga fake. n*gga nas like all the other fake a.ss gangsta rappers out there mayne so fu*k his wack shiet mayne. feel me.

11-16-2004, 01:39 AM         #19
hiroglifix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MoOCoWMoosic said
wack a.ss shiet no bangin tracks only yawners, yall hyping this bi*ch to much its weak and lame bunk sh*t, stop d!ck rydin this n*gga like he a real n*gga that live thug life. he fake. he wanan be like pac. listen to the song from nas called "the message" he says :

"So dumb felt my leg burn then it got numb
Spun around and shot one, heard shots and dropped son
Caught a hot one, somebody take his biscuit before the cops come
Then they come asking me my name, what the fu*k
I got stitched up and went through the
left hospital that same night"

thats why that n*gga pac diss this n*gga cuz he fake like shiet mayne tellin storys and making up shiet like he got shot and left the hospital like pac, mayne n*gga fake. n*gga nas like all the other fake a.ss gangsta rappers out there mayne so fu*k his wack shiet mayne. feel me.

wow, a hater....
if we d!ck ridin on nas, who u d!ck ridin, if u need pac's words to diss nas, then u d!ck ridin pac? and u even quoted nas to diss nas, and i think , well, i myself , for sure , at least, know that nas doesn't rap out of life experience, he's got that story telling naration sh*t goin on, and we all know it... he writes stories, so what, we know it...

plus, 90% of rappers say sh*t that they did they do they done wuteva and sh*ts aint true.. or wuteva

why am i doin this

i'm out

11-16-2004, 01:41 AM         #20
kidwave 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4.5 Son Did It Again The Nigg. Kilt It Nasir Olu Dara Jones (blllaapppp!!!!)

11-16-2004, 01:53 AM         #21
mykro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3.5 tops! Some of you are going a little crazy with your 5's! This aint even his best work.

14 years ago '04        #22
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,295 | Props total: 21 21
Disc 1

Intro- Good

A Message to the feds, Sincerely, we The people- Hot a.ss Beat Im Feelin This, Bopping Music, lyrics are on Point, Flow Is Great, Everything is good on this track....Really Hot, Great Starter Song

Nazareth Savage- Beat Is Bumpin, sh*ts Hot, Lyrics are Good, Flow is on Point, Good fu*kin Song Here, Lovin This Everything Is good On Here, and it dont have a hook on it either which is amazing

American Way- Beat Is Decent, Sounds Like Rebel From The Underground From 2pac, Lyrics are True, The Hook Is Iight, This Sounds Like Some Old School Though, This Song Is Better Then mosh, Most Defitnetley

**** Picnic ( These Are Our Heros )- Beat Iight, Lyrics Are Good....He Talks Bout A Couple Of people....Kobe Bryant, Puff etc..., Hook Is Not Bad, Im Really Feelin The Track, Real sh*t....Another Good Song On Here

Disciple- Beat Is Iight, Lyrics are on Point, Hook is Simple....Not A Bad Track To Listin To, But Im Pretty Sure This Is The Filler Track on The Album, But the song is hot....Another Song Thats Good

Sekou Story- Beat Sounds Like and Eminem Beat to Me For Some Reason, Anyways Good Story Enjoyed the Track alot, Everything Seems Like it layed out perfrect I Like It ... sh*ts Nice

Live Now- Im Feelin The Beat On This, Hot a.ss Lyrics On Here, Hook Is Hot Also...like the breakdown in the middle of the track, he did a good job, definite repeat on this teack.. hot sh*t

Rest Of My Life- His Beat Choices Are Unusual I Like That.... Lyrics Are Good, Hook Is Nice, This Song Is On Repeat For me....Really Need To Listin To This Track its Really Good, Have no problem with it

Just a Moment- Beat Is Decent- First Dude Came Nice, Lyrics are Good...Feelin The Hook On This, Nas Came Hot On Here, 3rd Verse By Dude Was Hot Also.....Really Good Track, Basically this Track is about Lost Ones

Reason- Beat Is Good, Is Sound Like This Is Produced a little Diffrently, like not good quality as in, it wasnt mastered, but The Lyrics are nice...Hook is Pretty Good, Im Feelin The Track Overall sh*t Is Hot....cant knock the song

You Know My Style- Haha I Liked This Song When I Heard The Sampler, Beat Sounds Like oldschool Hip Hop sh*t, Lyrics are Hot...Hook Sounds straight but i like it....Every Body Talkin Bout The New Nas Song, sh*t Is A Hot Track....Good sh*t here

Disc 2

suicide Bounce- Beat Is Hard Hitting, Bustas On The Hook I Believe, But This Track is IIght, the lyrics are good, the hook is good, it aint a bad track....

Street's Disciple- Beat Is Iight on this, Old School Track Type here...Lyrics are Good on here, the hook is a sample, can't remember it...but the track is alright not gonna listin to this that much but its a good track.....

U.B.R ( Unauthorized Biography of Rakim )- Beat Is Simple, But its Iight...Lyrics Are Hot, im Feelin The Track, Really Good Through The Hole Thing ...Hot Track For Me...

Virgo- Beat Is Beat Boxed Hot sh*t by doug e fresh, Bumpin Track, Im Feelin This Track Very Diffrent To Me, Nas was on It, Luda Japped On Here Also, sh*t was A Hot Track, Im Put This On Repeat

Remember The Time (Intro)- Good

Remember The Time - This Is A Really Good Track....Like The Concept, The BEat Choice Isnt Bad At all, Lyrics are Good....Nice Stories, Hook Is Eh.....But Im Feelin This Song

The Makings Of A Perfect bi*ch- Good Track, Beat is Hot, Lyrics are Hot, Hook is Hot
Just A Hot Track, Nuff' Said

Getting Married- Like This Track, He Really Loves His Girl...Got 3 Tracks in a Row Bout How He Loves Her, But THis Has To Be the best one out of the 3, Lyrics are on Point, Hook is Straight....Lovin The Track Though, The Beat is Somethin I want to spit over, Good a.ss Track Though, Lovin It

No One Else In The Room- Ehh On This Track, THis Might Be The Track I Dont Like On The Hole Album, It Straight You Know, Maxwell is on the hook its good, Lyrics are straight, its about a his wife again, 4 straight in a row, but i mean more power to him, but its an alright track to me

Bridging The Gap- Im Pretty Sure Ya'll Heard This Already....Good Song

War- Wow... Nuff' Said

Me And You (Dedicated To Destiny)- Hot Track, Lyrics Are Straight, Hook Is Nice, Im Feelin The Song On This Track

Thiefs Theme- Im Pretty Sure Ya'll Heard This Already....Not To Bad

[B]Overall: Album Of The Year....He Really Did Good On this album, No Commercial, Real sh*t Basically, Stories Are Good, Lyrics are layed Down Nice, This Is A Most Definant Album To Get

Best Song On The Album:

Disc 1: All The Songs Were Good
Disc 2: suicide Bounce, U.B.R, Virgo...Getting Married, War, Me and You

Beats: Very Diffrent And Unusual...and I Liked Them

Flow: Like Nas flow is Always

Chorus: Really Didnt To Have Many of them....but the ones he did was ok, not the best but i liked alot of them

Lyrics- They Are On Point...Good

4.5/5, A Must Get Album

14 years ago '04        #23
strat 
space
space
space
$703 | Props total: 906 906
Very mature intelligent hip hop album. Esco is truly in a zone not constrained by label politics and truly speaks his mind as if hes in a barber shop not a studio. Great fu*king album. This is a step ur rap game up moment in hip hop.

14 years ago '04        #24
strat 
space
space
space
$703 | Props total: 906 906
Oh yeah and aint making of the perfect bi*ch hella real talk. U always wanna upgrade ur gurl, like if only her t*ts were a lil bigger.... sh*t is bangin

11-16-2004, 02:37 AM         #25
vampire xtc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SOLID 4mic'r

i think many heads are to hype to rte it yet

disc 2 drags this sh*t down alot

nazareth savage = crazy though

its a 4mic lp def alot fo weak cuts on the 2nd disc

cd1 > cd2

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  44
Video inside Cash me ousside’ girl signs $900K beauty contract, 2 years after infamo..
65 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+237online now  39
The most slappable face of 2019 :popfoh:
387 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+82online now  34
Image(s) inside Yasmina 🍑😍