The Official Nas-Untitled Album Thread/ 180k 1st week sales

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like the album? and How old are you?
Yes, Good Album! Age <18 21 16.80%
Nope, shit was awful Age <18 0 0%
Yes, Good Album Age 19-23 72 57.60%
Nope, shit was awful Age 19-23 5 4.00%
Yes, Good Album Age 24< 24 19.20%
Nope, shit was awful Age 24< 3 2.40%
Voters: 125. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #141
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Rique said:
I didn't even say anything bad about Nas
are u really that stupid? go reread my post and who was in the quote
 9 years ago '06        #142
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 El Fuerte said:
damnit i havent blazed up in 2 months, on the job hunt and tryna get clean in case i gotta go for a drug test

this sh*t is really testing my will right now, i just want to sit back and let this sh*t sink in :banghead:
i'm in the exact same situation. i've been clean for a couple months now. but i'm gonna have to get me a 20 sac someday soon and just kick back to this for hours.
 9 years ago '06        #143
yungmoney_85 
space
space
$898 | Props total: 13 13
 Rique said:
I didn't even say anything bad about Nas
 9 years ago '06        #144
bud10 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,859 | Props total: 796 796
 dj ac said:
*Will not download and will wait for July 15th*

Damnit i wanna listen but not till i get the retail, store bought copy
by the way NAS>_________
 9 years ago '04        #145
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1795 1795
just got done listening, pretty amazing album, but had a thought while listening to it, it's sad that nas makes a album previously called N.I.G.G.E.R. with political and conscientious commentary for the black community while the majority of black folk in the hip hop community dont support him and instead cop/burn the likes of wayne and soulja boy, while nas audience who is burning and more importantly paying for this music is white, man i wonder how nas feels having more love from the OPPOSITE intended audience....
 07-03-2008, 12:41 AM         #146
T A S H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i swear i thought game was nas when he started rappin......sound alike? i think so
 07-03-2008, 12:46 AM         #147
rahuLL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayo is it the 15 track version??? cuz i seen that theirs an 18 track one too
 9 years ago '04        #148
DezCaughtIt 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 32 32
this cd is the definition of trash... maybe 3 good songs... hip hop is dead was a great cd... i dont know what went wrong here
 9 years ago '06        #149
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 rahuLL said:
ayo is it the 15 track version??? cuz i seen that theirs an 18 track one too
as far as i know 15
 9 years ago '04        #150
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 100 100
Nas was one of my fav growing up, but his last two lp's aint been that hot. So I wasnt expecting much, but this Untitled sh*t.......OMG! I will say this only once if you in this thread and you a fan of Nas or like the CD buy this sh*t!
 07-03-2008, 01:03 AM         #151
rahuLL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
as far as i know 15
werd, dats what i got...

anyways, album is SICK so far, got up to sly fox and had to repeat the first half again lol, so far its been waaaaaaaay better than HHID which was garbage IMO

Only track i really wasnt feeling was Make The World Go Round.

Last edited by rahuLL; 07-03-2008 at 01:07 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #152
bklyn 
space
space
$3,749 | Props total: 1699 1699
its called untitled? HAHA i knew he couldnt rls a album called zzzzzz

he aint raw like 2pac lol j/k
 9 years ago '05        #153
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
My lucky day. Glad I checked in early. In Canada right now so you know I ain't got internet access 24/7.. But downloading as we speak :applause:
 9 years ago '06        #154
Addled Thoughts 1 heat pts
space
space
$744 | Props total: 18 18
I really liked "HHID" when it came out. Some of those songs seemed epic to me, but after the initial release came and went it kind of died down and the hype surrounding it subsided, resulting in 3.5 out of 5 album with 5-mic songs.

So, with this upcoming, all the hype surrounding the title and deviating from focusing on music, I had no expectations what-so-ever other than what to expect topically.

All I have to say is ... Damn. Seriously, this is quite possibly the most socially conscious CD to be released on a major label in some time. Yes, the production on a few of the songs is lacking and somewhat dull -- "Breathe," "Make the World Go 'Round" -- which is usual with some Nas songs, but as the man before me stated: "Did Nas find the fountain of youth? He hasn't spit like this in years." Amen. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Then again to counteract that Nas has songs like "America," and "Hero" that feature incredibly contemporary beats that seem progressive -- especially for him. Couple that with the pseudo-live instrumentation of "We're Not Alone," "Sly Fox," "Fried Chicken," and "Louis Farrakhan," and you have Nas' best produced album since "It Was Written".

Topically he's on another level. Usually albums of this nature have huge promise and the artists profess to fulfill their intent to make an album that touches on the title and delve into issues of that nature and fall incredibly short. This time, not the case.

Whatever the title of this album is, the intent is fulfilled and it has come to fruition. After four listens, it has grown from a 4 mic album to a 4.5. Now all it will take is time to see if this is truly Nas' true, undeniable second 5-Mic classic LP.

It's pretty close -- even more so when a song entitled "Fried Chicken," correlates with the title while detailing the love of a food while seeming entirely satirical as it explains the detriment it does to our biological clock.
 07-03-2008, 01:26 AM         #155
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RocawearMan said:
this cd is the definition of trash... maybe 3 good songs... hip hop is dead was a great cd... i dont know what went wrong here
 9 years ago '07        #156
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,413 | Props total: 55826 55826
DAMN!!!

"04. Make The World Go Round (Feat Chris Brown & The Game)"
 9 years ago '05        #157
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Addled Thoughts said:
I really liked "HHID" when it came out. Some of those songs seemed epic to me, but after the initial release came and went it kind of died down and the hype surrounding it subsided, resulting in 3.5 out of 5 album with 5-mic songs.

So, with this upcoming, all the hype surrounding the title and deviating from focusing on music, I had no expectations what-so-ever other than what to expect topically.

All I have to say is ... Damn. Seriously, this is quite possibly the most socially conscious CD to be released on a major label in some time. Yes, the production on a few of the songs is lacking and somewhat dull -- "Breathe," "Make the World Go 'Round" -- which is usual with some Nas songs, but as the man before me stated: "Did Nas find the fountain of youth? He hasn't spit like this in years." Amen. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Then again to counteract that Nas has songs like "America," and "Hero" that feature incredibly contemporary beats that seem progressive -- especially for him. Couple that with the pseudo-live instrumentation of "We're Not Alone," "Sly Fox," "Fried Chicken," and "Louis Farrakhan," and you have Nas' best produced album since "It Was Written".

Topically he's on another level. Usually albums of this nature have huge promise and the artists profess to fulfill their intent to make an album that touches on the title and delve into issues of that nature and fall incredibly short. This time, not the case.

Whatever the title of this album is, the intent is fulfilled and it has come to fruition. After four listens, it has grown from a 4 mic album to a 4.5. Now all it will take is time to see if this is truly Nas' true, undeniable second 5-Mic classic LP.

It's pretty close -- even more so when a song entitled "Fried Chicken," correlates with the title while detailing the love of a food while seeming entirely satirical as it explains the detriment it does to our biological clock.
Well said :applause:
 9 years ago '07        #158
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,413 | Props total: 55826 55826
track is bananaz!!!
 07-03-2008, 01:39 AM         #159
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam nas did hes thing on this album
 9 years ago '04        #160
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,921 | Props total: 4277 4277
damn man...this album is so fu*king good.

its nice to hear somebody who cares about their artistry
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy