The Official Nas-Untitled Album Thread/ 180k 1st week sales

most viewed right now
 128
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside well damn they giving out barber licenses to anyone now
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
127 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 105
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
170 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Do you like the album? and How old are you?
Yes, Good Album! Age <18 21 16.80%
Nope, shit was awful Age <18 0 0%
Yes, Good Album Age 19-23 72 57.60%
Nope, shit was awful Age 19-23 5 4.00%
Yes, Good Album Age 24< 24 19.20%
Nope, shit was awful Age 24< 3 2.40%
Voters: 125. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-02-2008, 11:46 PM         #141
rahuLL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayo is it the 15 track version??? cuz i seen that theirs an 18 track one too
 10 years ago '04        #142
DezCaughtIt 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 33 33
this cd is the definition of trash... maybe 3 good songs... hip hop is dead was a great cd... i dont know what went wrong here
 10 years ago '06        #143
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,495 | Props total: 2105 2105
 rahuLL said:
ayo is it the 15 track version??? cuz i seen that theirs an 18 track one too
as far as i know 15
 10 years ago '04        #144
kg81 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,297 | Props total: 123 123
Nas was one of my fav growing up, but his last two lp's aint been that hot. So I wasnt expecting much, but this Untitled sh*t.......OMG! I will say this only once if you in this thread and you a fan of Nas or like the CD buy this sh*t!
 07-03-2008, 12:03 AM         #145
rahuLL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
as far as i know 15
werd, dats what i got...

anyways, album is SICK so far, got up to sly fox and had to repeat the first half again lol, so far its been waaaaaaaay better than HHID which was garbage IMO

Only track i really wasnt feeling was Make The World Go Round.


Last edited by rahuLL; 07-03-2008 at 12:07 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #146
bklyn 
space
avatar space
space
$3,749 | Props total: 1701 1701
its called untitled? HAHA i knew he couldnt rls a album called zzzzzz

he aint raw like 2pac lol j/k
 10 years ago '05        #147
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
My lucky day. Glad I checked in early. In Canada right now so you know I ain't got internet access 24/7.. But downloading as we speak :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #148
Addled Thoughts 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$744 | Props total: 18 18
I really liked "HHID" when it came out. Some of those songs seemed epic to me, but after the initial release came and went it kind of died down and the hype surrounding it subsided, resulting in 3.5 out of 5 album with 5-mic songs.

So, with this upcoming, all the hype surrounding the title and deviating from focusing on music, I had no expectations what-so-ever other than what to expect topically.

All I have to say is ... Damn. Seriously, this is quite possibly the most socially conscious CD to be released on a major label in some time. Yes, the production on a few of the songs is lacking and somewhat dull -- "Breathe," "Make the World Go 'Round" -- which is usual with some Nas songs, but as the man before me stated: "Did Nas find the fountain of youth? He hasn't spit like this in years." Amen. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Then again to counteract that Nas has songs like "America," and "Hero" that feature incredibly contemporary beats that seem progressive -- especially for him. Couple that with the pseudo-live instrumentation of "We're Not Alone," "Sly Fox," "Fried Chicken," and "Louis Farrakhan," and you have Nas' best produced album since "It Was Written".

Topically he's on another level. Usually albums of this nature have huge promise and the artists profess to fulfill their intent to make an album that touches on the title and delve into issues of that nature and fall incredibly short. This time, not the case.

Whatever the title of this album is, the intent is fulfilled and it has come to fruition. After four listens, it has grown from a 4 mic album to a 4.5. Now all it will take is time to see if this is truly Nas' true, undeniable second 5-Mic classic LP.

It's pretty close -- even more so when a song entitled "Fried Chicken," correlates with the title while detailing the love of a food while seeming entirely satirical as it explains the detriment it does to our biological clock.
 07-03-2008, 12:26 AM         #149
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RocawearMan said:
this cd is the definition of trash... maybe 3 good songs... hip hop is dead was a great cd... i dont know what went wrong here
 10 years ago '07        #150
Avon_Barksdale 4472 heat pts4472
space
avatar space
space
$45,179 | Props total: 69088 69088
DAMN!!!

"04. Make The World Go Round (Feat Chris Brown & The Game)"
 10 years ago '05        #151
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 Addled Thoughts said:
I really liked "HHID" when it came out. Some of those songs seemed epic to me, but after the initial release came and went it kind of died down and the hype surrounding it subsided, resulting in 3.5 out of 5 album with 5-mic songs.

So, with this upcoming, all the hype surrounding the title and deviating from focusing on music, I had no expectations what-so-ever other than what to expect topically.

All I have to say is ... Damn. Seriously, this is quite possibly the most socially conscious CD to be released on a major label in some time. Yes, the production on a few of the songs is lacking and somewhat dull -- "Breathe," "Make the World Go 'Round" -- which is usual with some Nas songs, but as the man before me stated: "Did Nas find the fountain of youth? He hasn't spit like this in years." Amen. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Then again to counteract that Nas has songs like "America," and "Hero" that feature incredibly contemporary beats that seem progressive -- especially for him. Couple that with the pseudo-live instrumentation of "We're Not Alone," "Sly Fox," "Fried Chicken," and "Louis Farrakhan," and you have Nas' best produced album since "It Was Written".

Topically he's on another level. Usually albums of this nature have huge promise and the artists profess to fulfill their intent to make an album that touches on the title and delve into issues of that nature and fall incredibly short. This time, not the case.

Whatever the title of this album is, the intent is fulfilled and it has come to fruition. After four listens, it has grown from a 4 mic album to a 4.5. Now all it will take is time to see if this is truly Nas' true, undeniable second 5-Mic classic LP.

It's pretty close -- even more so when a song entitled "Fried Chicken," correlates with the title while detailing the love of a food while seeming entirely satirical as it explains the detriment it does to our biological clock.
Well said :applause:
 10 years ago '07        #152
Avon_Barksdale 4472 heat pts4472
space
avatar space
space
$45,179 | Props total: 69088 69088
track is bananaz!!!
 07-03-2008, 12:39 AM         #153
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam nas did hes thing on this album
 10 years ago '04        #154
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,338 | Props total: 5663 5663
damn man...this album is so fu*king good.

its nice to hear somebody who cares about their artistry
 07-03-2008, 12:44 AM         #155
rahuLL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt like all that singing on Were Not Alone

finished listening to the album, solid 4-4.5/5
 10 years ago '04        #156
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3079 3079
damn CD is like a getaway... amazing
 10 years ago '05        #157
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$46,802 | Props total: 13169 13169
Ain't hear it yet.
 10 years ago '07        #158
NasIsThaBest19 
space
avatar space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 0 0
 CTre said:
damn CD is like a getaway... amazing
 C.R.I.P. said:
damn man...this album is so fu*king good.

its nice to hear somebody who cares about their artistry
 Addled Thoughts said:
I really liked "HHID" when it came out. Some of those songs seemed epic to me, but after the initial release came and went it kind of died down and the hype surrounding it subsided, resulting in 3.5 out of 5 album with 5-mic songs.

So, with this upcoming, all the hype surrounding the title and deviating from focusing on music, I had no expectations what-so-ever other than what to expect topically.

All I have to say is ... Damn. Seriously, this is quite possibly the most socially conscious CD to be released on a major label in some time. Yes, the production on a few of the songs is lacking and somewhat dull -- "Breathe," "Make the World Go 'Round" -- which is usual with some Nas songs, but as the man before me stated: "Did Nas find the fountain of youth? He hasn't spit like this in years." Amen. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Then again to counteract that Nas has songs like "America," and "Hero" that feature incredibly contemporary beats that seem progressive -- especially for him. Couple that with the pseudo-live instrumentation of "We're Not Alone," "Sly Fox," "Fried Chicken," and "Louis Farrakhan," and you have Nas' best produced album since "It Was Written".

Topically he's on another level. Usually albums of this nature have huge promise and the artists profess to fulfill their intent to make an album that touches on the title and delve into issues of that nature and fall incredibly short. This time, not the case.

Whatever the title of this album is, the intent is fulfilled and it has come to fruition. After four listens, it has grown from a 4 mic album to a 4.5. Now all it will take is time to see if this is truly Nas' true, undeniable second 5-Mic classic LP.

It's pretty close -- even more so when a song entitled "Fried Chicken," correlates with the title while detailing the love of a food while seeming entirely satirical as it explains the detriment it does to our biological clock.
 07-03-2008, 01:24 AM         #159
FeRNFReSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
song is absolute FIRE. everybody needs to BUY this album!
 10 years ago '04        #160
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Was gonna download but fu*k, cant wait Im listening to it now.

That fu*kin intro.. wow.

Nas just came on some different, epic sh*t. Easily, the GOAT. How could he not be?

Im gonna buy this album the first day it drops. Gotta support my guy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
140 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
38 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy