The Official Nas-Untitled Album Thread/ 180k 1st week sales

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like the album? and How old are you?
Yes, Good Album! Age <18 21 16.80%
Nope, shit was awful Age <18 0 0%
Yes, Good Album Age 19-23 72 57.60%
Nope, shit was awful Age 19-23 5 4.00%
Yes, Good Album Age 24< 24 19.20%
Nope, shit was awful Age 24< 3 2.40%
Voters: 125. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #701
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 SHootar said:
alias?

thats so cool, i might try that 1 day :hang:

keep rydin jay's d*ck and callin ppl d*ckryders "the blueprint" ahah. your mind was even on jay when creating your bx account cot damn!
Again do i need to remind you that it is not an alias unless you get banned....man i thought your intelligence level woulda increased after i schooled you last time but nah
 9 years ago '08        #702
ShakeyDog 
space
space
space
$381 | Props total: 88 88
Yo im like 18/19 post dont deep but fu*k it I got to jump in here... I dont see how n*ggas diss HHID money over bullsh*t sh*ts on most albums that will drop this year imo..And im still playin zzzzzz everyday, I can see how some people could be tired of the album only talkin 1 topic.. I threw be a zzzzzz too and cops keep firing on tracks 3-4 and took chris brown song off and put breath to the back of the album so my sh*t has as little more of a hard feel to it then the normal retail..at the end of the day tho untitled is the best sh*t to dropin 08 ....
 9 years ago '07        #703
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,328 | Props total: 21221 21221
 SHootar said:
...louis farrakhan just sh*t on you without u even knowing it :sick:
:applause:
 9 years ago '06        #704
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 The Blueprint said:
Again do i need to remind you that it is not an alias unless you get banned....man i thought your intelligence level woulda increased after i schooled you last time but nah
LOL its YOU...again?!?

dawg chill on the the bans, aint this like ur 5th profile or some sh*t in the last few weeks

looks like your guidance counsellor fu*ked up when you chose an internet forum sh*t disturber as your career path
 9 years ago '08        #705
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 SHootar said:
LOL its YOU...again?!?

dawg chill on the the bans, aint this like ur 5th profile or some sh*t in the last few weeks

looks like your guidance counsellor fu*ked up when you chose an internet forum sh*t disturber as your career path
Man i was innocent this time i tell you
 9 years ago '06        #706
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
Hell yea Untitled replay value is fu*kin great it hasnt left my cd player yet.
 08-02-2008, 12:31 PM         #707
BadFELLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam-L warriors angry cause they leader can't drop anything with a powerful positive message behind it ,Instead he raps about sellin' coke...and how he was feeding nukkas poison...Same formula over and over....American Camel had no replay value

CAM-L and his warriors stay losing
 9 years ago '04        #708
bankhead 
space
space
space
$776 | Props total: 0 0
 sunzoo said:
first of all...it's been out for what...3 weeks? how is that sufficient time to judge if an album has replay value? have out attention spans really gotten that short?

as for untitled, nas is in my top 5, love his work, and on first listen i was rather pleased with the album, but i'm already done with it, the replay value to me is very low because the entire album is mood specific

for what it IS, and was supposed to be (an album themed around the complex "n1gga" issue), it turned out great, but there is only so much you can do ,with that one topic if you actually focus on it entirely, and that makes for an album that you can't really just pull out and play "anytime"

i'm not one of those guys that can't listen to an album thats not full of "bangers" or it's wack if it don't slap in the whip...but i do the majority of my music listening, in the ride, there are VERY FEW songs on this album that i can ride around to

and then the best songs, are way too short "fried chicken", "testify" and "project roach" are songs that i didn't want to end and they run about two minutes a piece

but yea, as a nas fan i'm already bored with it, not a bad album in the least for what it is, but i enjoy "hip hop is dead" much more on and overall scale, sh1t like "still dreaming", black republicians, or blunt ashes never get boring to me
i have listened to this album about numerous times probably more than you can imagine. and i would have to say that it does have some pretty good replay value. even my brother says i play it to much i play it when i go to work when i come home, even when i go to sleep. i have yet to get tired of it
 9 years ago '04        #709
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 BadFELLA said:
Cam-L warriors angry cause they leader can't drop anything with a powerful positive message behind it ,Instead he raps about sellin' coke...and how he was feeding nukkas poison...Same formula over and over....American Camel had no replay value

CAM-L and his warriors stay losing
Why always rap and talk sh*t out..it's only so long you can talk about an issue with that being just a little action.

All Nas can do is talk, how come he can't donate money like jay does?

Donations of money do a-lot more then just talking
 08-02-2008, 07:04 PM         #710
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Replay Value is always something that depends on the listeners preference. That said it gets spins from time to time although not as much as his other albums. Still the irony of it is conceptually its a great record. What do you eh?

I'll bump it until Game and Common's joints
 9 years ago '05        #711
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
that album is so boringgggg and wackkkk..i couldnt even make to the 1 minute mark on any song on that muv.
 9 years ago '07        #712
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 A.O. said:
You got to understand... these idiots share the opinions of they favorite rappers..

So everybody love HHID til ofcourse you got the Jim Jone's and the Lil Waynes... coming out talking about I got 1 million dollars in this back pack, hip hops alive...

so then ofcourse... no matter how great HHID was... it was negated not because of the quality of the album, but the album title...

If Nas had named... the album "Did Hip Hop die?" or "When did Hip Hop Die?" it would have been a whole nother story... because people feel "bumping Hip hop is dead" or saying a song on the album... is hot. they feel they are co-signing the fact that hip hop is dead.

Half the idiots hating on Hip Hop is dead.. probably didnt get to the 10th song... cause the album has Hip hop history... from the first couple of songs, he goes naming off pioneers of rap, and their contribution to the art.. these new young dummies dont care about that...

they want lollipop hooks, and rick ross "the boss" beats... they want T-pain, and Akon on the hook.

Theres a reason why... when Lil Jon was hot... Lil Jon was on every record, making every beat...

Theres a reason why... last year it was Akon on everything...

and Theres a reason why... this year T-Pain has been on everything...

n*ggas dont care about rhymes no more... they only care about what sounds good... in a club, and in a car...

Its funny how "A Millie" is one of the worst songs ive heard my whole life... but it got over a million listens... its fu*king retarded... everybody walking around "A mille, a mille, a mille, a mille" but wont sing none of the song, because the only part of the song they like is the beat going "a mille a mille"

nobody can say Hip Hop is dead is wack... how could you?

"Play on playa" "The game" "Still dreaming" "Burnt ashes" "Black republicans"

i mean what the fu*k... those 5 songs alone are fu*king classic..
cosign

the whole a millie part is on point
 08-02-2008, 09:17 PM         #713
kliquey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
AO k!lled it with that post. truest to the fullest.

if you fu*ks with lyrics...if u a real hip hop head...u can appreciate what nas been doin
Nas is one of my favorite emcees no doubt, but to say that "real hip hop heads" only listen to lyrics is quite funny. During the earlier years of hip hop wasn't it about getting people to dance? Weren't DJs spitting a few whack lines trying to hype people up to dance when they were spinning their records? So to say that Lil John, Akon, T-Pain and even Souljah Boy aren't considered Hip Hop artists is funny. Of course I'm no big fan of any of those artists but I have to admit that there are times when their songs do get to you, and they get people dancing.

Oh and I enjoyed Untitled and I enjoyed HHID also. I do appreciate the lyrics that Nas creates.

Last edited by kliquey; 08-02-2008 at 09:18 PM..
 08-02-2008, 11:02 PM         #714
Gutanig1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the replay value is low, but i think for its only because i bumped the sh*t 2 much. cool album tho. the only track i really am still playin is hero
 08-03-2008, 12:27 AM         #715
InAMajorWay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a good album, has replay value, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion
 9 years ago '04        #716
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,377 | Props total: 29501 29501
 short said:
my 20 aliases have been one loss after another
fixed
 9 years ago '08        #717
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
Realtalk..
 08-03-2008, 11:33 AM         #718
Im_Drunk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't even lie, when i first bought this album i wasn't diggin it....then one day i just decided to walk across the BK bridge and threw the album on....had a chance to just zone out and listen to it....its a great album...i been listening to it heavy ever since....
 08-03-2008, 11:42 AM         #719
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did his latest album provide any insight or general knowledge to you? If he did, explain...
 08-05-2008, 04:03 AM         #720
crunkynmunky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does nas' untitled count as a concept album?

and if so, where does it rank?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy