Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like the album? and How old are you?
Yes, Good Album! Age <18 21 16.80%
Nope, shit was awful Age <18 0 0%
Yes, Good Album Age 19-23 72 57.60%
Nope, shit was awful Age 19-23 5 4.00%
Yes, Good Album Age 24< 24 19.20%
Nope, shit was awful Age 24< 3 2.40%
Voters: 125. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #681
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,280 | Props total: 106 106
 thehogue... said:
yea its ridiculous ... So ridiculous i could only listen to it once then only certain songs ... i like the album but i could only listen to so much...
ditto
 10 years ago '07        #682
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,784 | Props total: 5277 5277
 A.O.™ said:
You got to understand... these idiots share the opinions of they favorite rappers..

So everybody love HHID til ofcourse you got the Jim Jone's and the Lil Waynes... coming out talking about I got 1 million dollars in this back pack, hip hops alive...

so then ofcourse... no matter how great HHID was... it was negated not because of the quality of the album, but the album title...

If Nas had named... the album "Did Hip Hop die?" or "When did Hip Hop Die?" it would have been a whole nother story... because people feel "bumping Hip hop is dead" or saying a song on the album... is hot. they feel they are co-signing the fact that hip hop is dead.

Half the idiots hating on Hip Hop is dead.. probably didnt get to the 10th song... cause the album has Hip hop history... from the first couple of songs, he goes naming off pioneers of rap, and their contribution to the art.. these new young dummies dont care about that...

they want lollipop hooks, and rick ross "the boss" beats... they want T-pain, and Akon on the hook.

Theres a reason why... when Lil Jon was hot... Lil Jon was on every record, making every beat...

Theres a reason why... last year it was Akon on everything...

and Theres a reason why... this year T-Pain has been on everything...

n*ggas dont care about rhymes no more... they only care about what sounds good... in a club, and in a car...

Its funny how "A Millie" is one of the worst songs ive heard my whole life... but it got over a million listens... its fu*king retarded... everybody walking around "A mille, a mille, a mille, a mille" but wont sing none of the song, because the only part of the song they like is the beat going "a mille a mille"

nobody can say Hip Hop is dead is wack... how could you?

"Play on playa" "The game" "Still dreaming" "Burnt ashes" "Black republicans"

i mean what the fu*k... those 5 songs alone are fu*king classic..
hey i don't think hip hop is dead is wack by any stretch of the imagination. where in the hell did i say that? chris webber k!lled the blunt ashes track.:wow: i just think untitiled has waay more replay value. i agree with most of you opinion though........
 08-01-2008, 01:12 PM         #683
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
hey i don't think hip hop is dead is wack by any stretch of the imagination. where in the hell did i say that? chris webber k!lled the blunt ashes track.:wow: i just think untitiled has waay more replay value. i agree with most of you opinion though........
I wasnt coming at you... I just quoted you because i was talking to you about HIP HOP IS DEAD... and how these idiots on heres opinions change from day to day...
 08-01-2008, 03:35 PM         #684
short 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas 20 yr career has been one loss after another
 10 years ago '06        #685
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 short said:
yup
the upcoming dem franchise boyz cd > nas existence
snap music > nas ramblin on and on about eating ice cream at the beach
lmao didnt some chick already post a pic of u exposing ur mexican refugee looking a.ss?

mad at the world cause u were born looking like a.ss
 08-01-2008, 04:00 PM         #686
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
untitled is still being bumped in my computer and car...
 10 years ago '06        #687
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,494 | Props total: 2105 2105
 The Blueprint said:
Never thought you would ride sombodies d*ck more then TO but damn i was wrong
alias?

thats so cool, i might try that 1 day :hang:

keep rydin jay's d*ck and callin ppl d*ckryders "the blueprint" ahah. your mind was even on jay when creating your bx account cot damn!
 10 years ago '04        #688
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 1 1
 jae premier said:
Unititled has had a ton of replay value to it so far, i havent stopped knocking it sinse it ripped to the net.

...and sinse someone braught up HHID, that album had a sh*t load of replay value to it as well, i knocked that all the way up until Untitled dropped. I never understood why so many ppl sh*t on HHID now, because when that album dropped everyone was praising it on here...or so it seemed. even check out the thread for it in the reviews section, the poll is like 85% 4 or better i believe.
HHID is slept on, been saying it since day one, and will continue to say it, for the longest i felt like i was the only n1gga on the internet that enjoyed HHID and kingdom come thoroughly, both those albums still get mad spins

Last edited by sunzoo; 08-01-2008 at 04:33 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #689
sunzoo 
space
space
 Lawgic said:
You first claim that 3 weeks isn't enough time to judge replay value..then proceed to judge the replay value

You explained yourself but just saying lol
exactly...cuz i'm already done with the album, the replay value has expired to me

but if you're trying to make a case, for an album having GREAT replay value, you gonna need more than 3 weeks for me to even take you seriously, you just showing me how short your attention span is...replay value to me, is sh1t like AG, HHID, sh1t that i'm still playing around a year later

replay value is about LONGEVITY, being that i'm a hardcore nas fan, and i already know/knew where he was coming from with this album, i really don't need to hear much of it again...it's already lost it's legs, but can you HONESTLY, judge the IN FAVOR of an albums longevity when it hasn't been out a month yet? whats the science behind that sh1t?

especially seeing as how this is really the ONLY "good" album to come out in the mainstream this year, there ain't really much else to bump

i been listening to royce's "revivial" MUCH MUCH MORE than untitled, but you ain't gonna see me making a case for it having insane replay value after having it for 3 weeks, that's preposterous
 10 years ago '04        #690
sunzoo 
space
space
 4REAL said:
The replay value is kind of weak. Testify, untitled, and We Are Not Alone are the only songs I find worth replaying the majority of the time. A true classic album is something like All Eyez On Me for instance, where I can play and repeat about 25 tracks.
agreed

it's still a great effort, but like i said, as a listener i value diversity, thats what keeps me coming back to your album...but when you center your whole album around one idea, how diverse can you really get? which is why, while untitled may be "better" than HHID lyrically and content wise, HHID is a much more enjoyable, complete listen
 10 years ago '04        #691
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
I've spun it over 25 times myself, don't reckon i'll be putting it down for anything. Nothing coming out that really has me anxious.
 10 years ago '08        #692
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15540 15540
 SHootar said:
alias?

thats so cool, i might try that 1 day :hang:

keep rydin jay's d*ck and callin ppl d*ckryders "the blueprint" ahah. your mind was even on jay when creating your bx account cot damn!
Again do i need to remind you that it is not an alias unless you get banned....man i thought your intelligence level woulda increased after i schooled you last time but nah
 10 years ago '08        #693
ShakeyDog 
space
space
space
$434 | Props total: 231 231
Yo im like 18/19 post dont deep but fu*k it I got to jump in here... I dont see how n*ggas diss HHID money over bullsh*t sh*ts on most albums that will drop this year imo..And im still playin zzzzzz everyday, I can see how some people could be tired of the album only talkin 1 topic.. I threw be a zzzzzz too and cops keep firing on tracks 3-4 and took chris brown song off and put breath to the back of the album so my sh*t has as little more of a hard feel to it then the normal retail..at the end of the day tho untitled is the best sh*t to dropin 08 ....
 10 years ago '07        #694
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
space
$31,779 | Props total: 28877 28877
 SHootar said:
...louis farrakhan just sh*t on you without u even knowing it :sick:
:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #695
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,494 | Props total: 2105 2105
 The Blueprint said:
Again do i need to remind you that it is not an alias unless you get banned....man i thought your intelligence level woulda increased after i schooled you last time but nah
LOL its YOU...again?!?

dawg chill on the the bans, aint this like ur 5th profile or some sh*t in the last few weeks

looks like your guidance counsellor fu*ked up when you chose an internet forum sh*t disturber as your career path
 10 years ago '08        #696
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15540 15540
 SHootar said:
LOL its YOU...again?!?

dawg chill on the the bans, aint this like ur 5th profile or some sh*t in the last few weeks

looks like your guidance counsellor fu*ked up when you chose an internet forum sh*t disturber as your career path
Man i was innocent this time i tell you
 10 years ago '06        #697
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$16,195 | Props total: 3006 3006
Hell yea Untitled replay value is fu*kin great it hasnt left my cd player yet.
 08-02-2008, 11:31 AM         #698
BadFELLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam-L warriors angry cause they leader can't drop anything with a powerful positive message behind it ,Instead he raps about sellin' coke...and how he was feeding nukkas poison...Same formula over and over....American Camel had no replay value

CAM-L and his warriors stay losing
 10 years ago '04        #699
bankhead 
space
space
space
$776 | Props total: 0 0
 sunzoo said:
first of all...it's been out for what...3 weeks? how is that sufficient time to judge if an album has replay value? have out attention spans really gotten that short?

as for untitled, nas is in my top 5, love his work, and on first listen i was rather pleased with the album, but i'm already done with it, the replay value to me is very low because the entire album is mood specific

for what it IS, and was supposed to be (an album themed around the complex "n1gga" issue), it turned out great, but there is only so much you can do ,with that one topic if you actually focus on it entirely, and that makes for an album that you can't really just pull out and play "anytime"

i'm not one of those guys that can't listen to an album thats not full of "bangers" or it's wack if it don't slap in the whip...but i do the majority of my music listening, in the ride, there are VERY FEW songs on this album that i can ride around to

and then the best songs, are way too short "fried chicken", "testify" and "project roach" are songs that i didn't want to end and they run about two minutes a piece

but yea, as a nas fan i'm already bored with it, not a bad album in the least for what it is, but i enjoy "hip hop is dead" much more on and overall scale, sh1t like "still dreaming", black republicians, or blunt ashes never get boring to me
i have listened to this album about numerous times probably more than you can imagine. and i would have to say that it does have some pretty good replay value. even my brother says i play it to much i play it when i go to work when i come home, even when i go to sleep. i have yet to get tired of it
 10 years ago '04        #700
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
 BadFELLA said:
Cam-L warriors angry cause they leader can't drop anything with a powerful positive message behind it ,Instead he raps about sellin' coke...and how he was feeding nukkas poison...Same formula over and over....American Camel had no replay value

CAM-L and his warriors stay losing
Why always rap and talk sh*t out..it's only so long you can talk about an issue with that being just a little action.

All Nas can do is talk, how come he can't donate money like jay does?

Donations of money do a-lot more then just talking
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
10 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
96 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
166 comments
2 days ago