The Official Nas-Untitled Album Thread/ 180k 1st week sales

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like the album? and How old are you?
Yes, Good Album! Age <18 21 16.80%
Nope, shit was awful Age <18 0 0%
Yes, Good Album Age 19-23 72 57.60%
Nope, shit was awful Age 19-23 5 4.00%
Yes, Good Album Age 24< 24 19.20%
Nope, shit was awful Age 24< 3 2.40%
Voters: 125. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-01-2008, 12:07 AM         #661
short 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:
untitled lost, nas lost, this thread lost, and most importantly; your life lost.

yup
the upcoming dem franchise boyz cd > nas existence
snap music > nas ramblin on and on about eating ice cream at the beach
 9 years ago '06        #662
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 short said:
yup
the upcoming dem franchise boyz cd > nas existence
snap music > nas ramblin on and on about eating ice cream at the beach

giving hate is a female trait you hoe. i'm glad my internet forum post got u mad tho
 9 years ago '06        #663
Syk 
space
space
space
$682 | Props total: 144 144
i liked untitled but it's definately too early to determine if it has any replay value. give it a few months at the very least.
 9 years ago '04        #664
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 BadFELLA said:
cumfoo stop talkin out ure a.ss nukka, specific mood album... Nukka you can say that about every album... Too many classic joints on here. Every joint is classic

if you think otherwise you on down syndrome or some sh!t

Or a Camel lovin' f*ggit
lol nah bruh, there are certain albums that i can only listen to when i'm in a certain frame of mind

untitled is one of those, sitting at the crib, deep thought type albums, unfortunately i be making moves, and trying to play untitled in the car is like watching a dog scratch his nuts against the concrete

joints like "money over bullsh1t" don't really exist on this album, HHID's tracks has enough changes in the topics and vibes to keep me for an entire listen, whether i feel like leaning back to still dreaming, or reminicing to can't forget about you, i value diversity

unfortunately, there is only so much diversity you can achieve when you stick to ONE topic (which was why the HHID theme, or the cool even, didn't span the ENTIRE cd) without getting redundant

and as for the camel lol, AG has a sh1tload more replay value than untitled, a year later and i'm still playing the sh1t, HHID as well, go head and throw your fit though lo
 9 years ago '07        #665
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
even though its still early, i actually agree with you. untitled does have more replay value than hip hop is dead cause i already listened to it more times than hip hop is dead. his subject matter on untitled is alot better than hip hop is dead.
 08-01-2008, 09:42 AM         #666
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadFELLA said:
Classic, sh*t stays on heavy rotation...

MODERN DAY MOZART
agreed... It hasnt been out of my car since i put it in last friday.... bumping it religiously on the ipod
 08-01-2008, 09:43 AM         #667
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I listen to HHID... right around til Untitled came out...

Love both of them... If i had to choose 1... HHID is my choice...

but Untitled is straight crack...

BLACK POWER!
 9 years ago '04        #668
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
Unititled has had a ton of replay value to it so far, i havent stopped knocking it sinse it ripped to the net.

...and sinse someone braught up HHID, that album had a sh*t load of replay value to it as well, i knocked that all the way up until Untitled dropped. I never understood why so many ppl sh*t on HHID now, because when that album dropped everyone was praising it on here...or so it seemed. even check out the thread for it in the reviews section, the poll is like 85% 4 or better i believe.
 9 years ago '08        #669
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
i bought the cd and havent listen to the whole cd yet
 08-01-2008, 11:53 AM         #670
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jae premier said:
Unititled has had a ton of replay value to it so far, i havent stopped knocking it sinse it ripped to the net.

...and sinse someone braught up HHID, that album had a sh*t load of replay value to it as well, i knocked that all the way up until Untitled dropped. I never understood why so many ppl sh*t on HHID now, because when that album dropped everyone was praising it on here...or so it seemed. even check out the thread for it in the reviews section, the poll is like 85% 4 or better i believe.

You got to understand... these idiots share the opinions of they favorite rappers..

So everybody love HHID til ofcourse you got the Jim Jone's and the Lil Waynes... coming out talking about I got 1 million dollars in this back pack, hip hops alive...

so then ofcourse... no matter how great HHID was... it was negated not because of the quality of the album, but the album title...

If Nas had named... the album "Did Hip Hop die?" or "When did Hip Hop Die?" it would have been a whole nother story... because people feel "bumping Hip hop is dead" or saying a song on the album... is hot. they feel they are co-signing the fact that hip hop is dead.

Half the idiots hating on Hip Hop is dead.. probably didnt get to the 10th song... cause the album has Hip hop history... from the first couple of songs, he goes naming off pioneers of rap, and their contribution to the art.. these new young dummies dont care about that...

they want lollipop hooks, and rick ross "the boss" beats... they want T-pain, and Akon on the hook.

Theres a reason why... when Lil Jon was hot... Lil Jon was on every record, making every beat...

Theres a reason why... last year it was Akon on everything...

and Theres a reason why... this year T-Pain has been on everything...

n*ggas dont care about rhymes no more... they only care about what sounds good... in a club, and in a car...

Its funny how "A Millie" is one of the worst songs ive heard my whole life... but it got over a million listens... its fu*king retarded... everybody walking around "A mille, a mille, a mille, a mille" but wont sing none of the song, because the only part of the song they like is the beat going "a mille a mille"

nobody can say Hip Hop is dead is wack... how could you?

"Play on playa" "The game" "Still dreaming" "Burnt ashes" "Black republicans"

i mean what the fu*k... those 5 songs alone are fu*king classic..
 9 years ago '06        #671
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you claim you're not a Nas stan but I see you defending him in all the threads.
u stay on my d*ck

mommy aint around for hugs lately?
 9 years ago '07        #672
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
yea its ridiculous ... So ridiculous i could only listen to it once then only certain songs ... i like the album but i could only listen to so much...
 9 years ago '08        #673
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,812 | Props total: 12478 12478
 A.O. said:
You got to understand... these idiots share the opinions of they favorite rappers..

So everybody love HHID til ofcourse you got the Jim Jone's and the Lil Waynes... coming out talking about I got 1 million dollars in this back pack, hip hops alive...

so then ofcourse... no matter how great HHID was... it was negated not because of the quality of the album, but the album title...

If Nas had named... the album "Did Hip Hop die?" or "When did Hip Hop Die?" it would have been a whole nother story... because people feel "bumping Hip hop is dead" or saying a song on the album... is hot. they feel they are co-signing the fact that hip hop is dead.

Half the idiots hating on Hip Hop is dead.. probably didnt get to the 10th song... cause the album has Hip hop history... from the first couple of songs, he goes naming off pioneers of rap, and their contribution to the art.. these new young dummies dont care about that...

they want lollipop hooks, and rick ross "the boss" beats... they want T-pain, and Akon on the hook.

Theres a reason why... when Lil Jon was hot... Lil Jon was on every record, making every beat...

n*ggas dont care about rhymes no more... they only care about what sounds good... in a club, and in a car...

Its funny how "A Millie" is one of the worst songs ive heard my whole life... but it got over a million listens... its fu*king retarded... everybody walking around "A mille, a mille, a mille, a mille" but wont sing none of the song, because the only part of the song they like is the beat going "a mille a mille"

i mean what the fu*k... those 5 songs alone are fu*king classic..
Look at this nas d*ckrider go

*eckounltd1972* said:
Untitled has no replay value. I listen to 2 songs off of it [America & Fried Chicken]
 9 years ago '04        #674
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,533 | Props total: 275 275
 GrimeyMofo said:
from Willy Lynch to Willie Hutch
right on? Superfly
made Gucci da sh*t
Louie too, suits and ties
playa trophys, pray to Goldie
picture wax museums full of black pimps and triple OG's

from gold to shackels and BACk to gold
we act like we home, matter fact we ARE home

peace to da rich lady purse snatcher shot in the back
i know ya hunger kid
i know they hung ya dad
burnt ya mamas crib
i know that hurt ya bad....
This is my sh*t NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY YOU CAN'T STOP US NOW
 9 years ago '08        #675
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,812 | Props total: 12478 12478
 slimwillie said:
your name is blueprint so I guess your job as a Jay d*ckrider is to f!ght with Nas d*ckriders
Slim you still rockin that dirty a.ss casper avy
 08-01-2008, 12:27 PM         #676
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O. said:

i mean what the fu*k... those 5 songs alone are fu*king classic
That's why most of the rap music out right SUCKS. :thumbsdow

**** a.ss n*ggas snappin their fingers, getting nappy head fat monkey T-Pain & African gorilla Gaykon singing their hooks, yappin' "Crank that Soulja Boy...superman dat hoe." Dumbass n*ggas like dumb down sh*t.

Untitled>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>95% of the bullsh*t out now
 08-01-2008, 12:28 PM         #677
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Danja2Society said:
Untitled>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>99% of the bullsh*t out now
fixed*
 9 years ago '06        #678
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
AO k!lled it with that post. truest to the fullest.

if you fu*ks with lyrics...if u a real hip hop head...u can appreciate what nas been doin
 9 years ago '06        #679
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
Look at this nas d*ckrider go

O the irony :hang:
 9 years ago '05        #680
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 1371 1371
The replay value is kind of weak. Testify, untitled, and We Are Not Alone are the only songs I find worth replaying the majority of the time. A true classic album is something like All Eyez On Me for instance, where I can play and repeat about 25 tracks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
68 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
142 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
161 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy