The Official Nas-Untitled Album Thread/ 180k 1st week sales

most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
241 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like the album? and How old are you?
Yes, Good Album! Age <18 21 16.80%
Nope, shit was awful Age <18 0 0%
Yes, Good Album Age 19-23 72 57.60%
Nope, shit was awful Age 19-23 5 4.00%
Yes, Good Album Age 24< 24 19.20%
Nope, shit was awful Age 24< 3 2.40%
Voters: 125. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-01-2008, 10:53 AM         #661
A.O.ô 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jae premier said:
Unititled has had a ton of replay value to it so far, i havent stopped knocking it sinse it ripped to the net.

...and sinse someone braught up HHID, that album had a sh*t load of replay value to it as well, i knocked that all the way up until Untitled dropped. I never understood why so many ppl sh*t on HHID now, because when that album dropped everyone was praising it on here...or so it seemed. even check out the thread for it in the reviews section, the poll is like 85% 4 or better i believe.

You got to understand... these idiots share the opinions of they favorite rappers..

So everybody love HHID til ofcourse you got the Jim Jone's and the Lil Waynes... coming out talking about I got 1 million dollars in this back pack, hip hops alive...

so then ofcourse... no matter how great HHID was... it was negated not because of the quality of the album, but the album title...

If Nas had named... the album "Did Hip Hop die?" or "When did Hip Hop Die?" it would have been a whole nother story... because people feel "bumping Hip hop is dead" or saying a song on the album... is hot. they feel they are co-signing the fact that hip hop is dead.

Half the idiots hating on Hip Hop is dead.. probably didnt get to the 10th song... cause the album has Hip hop history... from the first couple of songs, he goes naming off pioneers of rap, and their contribution to the art.. these new young dummies dont care about that...

they want lollipop hooks, and rick ross "the boss" beats... they want T-pain, and Akon on the hook.

Theres a reason why... when Lil Jon was hot... Lil Jon was on every record, making every beat...

Theres a reason why... last year it was Akon on everything...

and Theres a reason why... this year T-Pain has been on everything...

n*ggas dont care about rhymes no more... they only care about what sounds good... in a club, and in a car...

Its funny how "A Millie" is one of the worst songs ive heard my whole life... but it got over a million listens... its fu*king retarded... everybody walking around "A mille, a mille, a mille, a mille" but wont sing none of the song, because the only part of the song they like is the beat going "a mille a mille"

nobody can say Hip Hop is dead is wack... how could you?

"Play on playa" "The game" "Still dreaming" "Burnt ashes" "Black republicans"

i mean what the fu*k... those 5 songs alone are fu*king classic..
 10 years ago '06        #662
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,500 | Props total: 2123 2123
 slimwillie said:
you claim you're not a Nas stan but I see you defending him in all the threads.
u stay on my d*ck

mommy aint around for hugs lately?
 10 years ago '07        #663
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,734 | Props total: 16250 16250
yea its ridiculous ... So ridiculous i could only listen to it once then only certain songs ... i like the album but i could only listen to so much...
 10 years ago '08        #664
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15544 15544
 A.O.ô said:
You got to understand... these idiots share the opinions of they favorite rappers..

So everybody love HHID til ofcourse you got the Jim Jone's and the Lil Waynes... coming out talking about I got 1 million dollars in this back pack, hip hops alive...

so then ofcourse... no matter how great HHID was... it was negated not because of the quality of the album, but the album title...

If Nas had named... the album "Did Hip Hop die?" or "When did Hip Hop Die?" it would have been a whole nother story... because people feel "bumping Hip hop is dead" or saying a song on the album... is hot. they feel they are co-signing the fact that hip hop is dead.

Half the idiots hating on Hip Hop is dead.. probably didnt get to the 10th song... cause the album has Hip hop history... from the first couple of songs, he goes naming off pioneers of rap, and their contribution to the art.. these new young dummies dont care about that...

they want lollipop hooks, and rick ross "the boss" beats... they want T-pain, and Akon on the hook.

Theres a reason why... when Lil Jon was hot... Lil Jon was on every record, making every beat...

n*ggas dont care about rhymes no more... they only care about what sounds good... in a club, and in a car...

Its funny how "A Millie" is one of the worst songs ive heard my whole life... but it got over a million listens... its fu*king retarded... everybody walking around "A mille, a mille, a mille, a mille" but wont sing none of the song, because the only part of the song they like is the beat going "a mille a mille"

Look at this nas d*ckrider go

*eckounltd1972* said:
Untitled has no replay value. I listen to 2 songs off of it [America & Fried Chicken]
 10 years ago '04        #665
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,565 | Props total: 403 403
 GrimeyMofo said:
from Willy Lynch to Willie Hutch
right on? Superfly
made Gucci da sh*t
Louie too, suits and ties
playa trophys, pray to Goldie
picture wax museums full of black pimps and triple OG's

from gold to shackels and BACk to gold
we act like we home, matter fact we ARE home

peace to da rich lady purse snatcher shot in the back
i know ya hunger kid
i know they hung ya dad
burnt ya mamas crib
i know that hurt ya bad....
This is my sh*t NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY YOU CAN'T STOP US NOW
 10 years ago '08        #666
space
space
 slimwillie said:
your name is blueprint so I guess your job as a Jay d*ckrider is to f!ght with Nas d*ckriders
Slim you still rockin that dirty a.ss casper avy
 08-01-2008, 11:27 AM         #667
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.ô said:

i mean what the fu*k... those 5 songs alone are fu*king classic
That's why most of the rap music out right SUCKS. :thumbsdow

**** a.ss n*ggas snappin their fingers, getting nappy head fat monkey T-Pain & African gorilla Gaykon singing their hooks, yappin' "Crank that Soulja Boy...superman dat hoe." Dumbass n*ggas like dumb down sh*t.

Untitled>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>95% of the bullsh*t out now
 08-01-2008, 11:28 AM         #668
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Danja2Society said:
Untitled>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>99% of the bullsh*t out now
fixed*
 10 years ago '06        #669
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
AO k!lled it with that post. truest to the fullest.

if you fu*ks with lyrics...if u a real hip hop head...u can appreciate what nas been doin
 10 years ago '06        #670
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
Look at this nas d*ckrider go

O the irony :hang:
 10 years ago '05        #671
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,634 | Props total: 4022 4022
The replay value is kind of weak. Testify, untitled, and We Are Not Alone are the only songs I find worth replaying the majority of the time. A true classic album is something like All Eyez On Me for instance, where I can play and repeat about 25 tracks.
 10 years ago '08        #672
space
space
 SHootar said:
O the irony :hang:
Says the guy with nas in his sig, with fruity colors callin him the goat
 10 years ago '05        #673
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,745 | Props total: 4822 4822
I got every one of Nas' albums except this Untitled joint and HHID.

Fried Chicken is the hottest song I heard off of this sh*t.

If Nas cant give me a couple "War is Necessary" type joints and absolutely no "Who k!lled It" wackness, then I can't support him. I'll check for him again when he gets back with Preemo, cause its painfully obvious now, that he needs him.

Nas lost.
 10 years ago '04        #674
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,565 | Props total: 403 403
Mystery shows
From gold to shackles and back to gold
We act like we home
Matter fact, we are home
Bad attitudes
Octaroon skin tones
Slave food turned to soul food
Collards and neck bones
Betsy Ross sewed the first American flag
Bet she had a n*gga with her to help her old a.ss
 10 years ago '04        #675
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$905 | Props total: 85 85
Still on rotation on my mp3 player (hate ipods) and I added zzzzzz Hatred and Be a zzzzzz Too as bonus tracks oh and I got Like Me already cos Im in the UK
 08-01-2008, 11:53 AM         #676
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it too late for me to buy Untitled?
 10 years ago '04        #677
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,393 | Props total: 74 74
 sunzoo said:
first of all...it's been out for what...3 weeks? how is that sufficient time to judge if an album has replay value? have out attention spans really gotten that short?

as for untitled, nas is in my top 5, love his work, and on first listen i was rather pleased with the album, but i'm already done with it, the replay value to me is very low because the entire album is mood specific
for what it IS, and was supposed to be (an album themed around the complex "n1gga" issue), it turned out great, but there is only so much you can do ,with that one topic if you actually focus on it entirely, and that makes for an album that you can't really just pull out and play "anytime"

i'm not one of those guys that can't listen to an album thats not full of "bangers" or it's wack if it don't slap in the whip...but i do the majority of my music listening, in the ride, there are VERY FEW songs on this album that i can ride around to

and then the best songs, are way too short "fried chicken", "testify" and "project roach" are songs that i didn't want to end and they run about two minutes a piece

but yea, as a nas fan i'm already bored with it, not a bad album in the least for what it is, but i enjoy "hip hop is dead" much more on and overall scale, sh1t like "still dreaming", black republicians, or blunt ashes never get boring to me
You first claim that 3 weeks isn't enough time to judge replay value..then proceed to judge the replay value

You explained yourself but just saying lol

Last edited by Lawgic; 08-01-2008 at 11:58 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #678
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
Says the guy with nas in his sig, with fruity colors callin him the goat
the difference is i put that in my sig as untitled came out, removed all the sports sh*t i had in there....your USERNAME is the blueprint and voted for jay as the lyrical goat in my thread. your the definition of stan. keep it movin.
 10 years ago '06        #679
Kingme 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,601 | Props total: 9329 9329
 A.O.ô said:

PROPS!
 10 years ago '08        #680
space
space
 SHootar said:
the difference is i put that in my sig as untitled came out, removed all the sports sh*t i had in there....your USERNAME is the blueprint and voted for jay as the lyrical goat in my thread. your the definition of stan. keep it movin.
Never thought you would ride sombodies d*ck more then TO but damn i was wrong
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
117 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago