most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
64 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like the album? and How old are you?
Yes, Good Album! Age <18 21 16.80%
Nope, shit was awful Age <18 0 0%
Yes, Good Album Age 19-23 72 57.60%
Nope, shit was awful Age 19-23 5 4.00%
Yes, Good Album Age 24< 24 19.20%
Nope, shit was awful Age 24< 3 2.40%
Voters: 125. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-28-2008, 12:45 AM         #641
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
see you just attacking wit hate not wit facts , NAs aint in his prime no more but regardless how wack or boring his album was. the rap game need to tip they hat off to him. cuz he opened many doors for alot rappers out right now and before, nas still that dude regardless of what y all think , he probably the only rapper that can come close to pac and biggie and i aint even a nas fan

i actually like the 96 nas. it was written was the second best album put out that year behind AEOM. today nas just seems irrelevant and out of place with rap and the general public. his HHID gimmic was nonsensical based on the fact hip hop is not dead infact its the number one seller in music today. if you look around you you will find that almost everything is hip hop related. now this zzzzzz gimmic is even more nonsensical then HHID. what is he trying to accomplish with this album?... nothing! nas is not inspiring to me anymore. thats why i stated that nas is a dweeb.

Last edited by ferrari f-50; 07-28-2008 at 12:46 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #642
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
space
$46,786 | Props total: 13150 13150
I still be bumpin it in my whip 2.
 07-28-2008, 02:41 AM         #643
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas out of his prime? is he an athlete or something? and i have only listened to the album bout 6 times and got bored of it, i liked it the first 2 or 3 times then was content with it after that. and as for him being to intellectual, he needs to speak like it when coming after papa bear o reilly, i have o reilly as much as the next guy but nas' comments to him were dumb and made him look ignorant, eat the guys nose?
 07-28-2008, 03:43 AM         #644
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For me its the other way around....

I wasnt feeling it when I first heard it and didnt listen to it for a couple of weeks.

Now its on constant rotation.
 07-31-2008, 10:35 PM         #645
BadFELLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Classic, sh*t stays on heavy rotation...

MODERN DAY MOZART
 10 years ago '05        #646
chrismb 633 heat pts633
space
space
$20,457 | Props total: 41160 41160
untitled lost, nas lost, this thread lost, and most importantly; your life lost.
 07-31-2008, 10:42 PM         #647
BadFELLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:
untitled lost, nas lost, this thread lost, and most importantly; your life lost.
ANGRY CAMEL WARRIOR WHATS WRONG U NEVER POPPED A bi*chES CHERRY UGLY NUKKA

SMH@THESE UGLY CAMEL WARRIORS

ITS ALRIGHT URE DADDY STILL LOVS YA

Last edited by BadFELLA; 07-31-2008 at 10:46 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #648
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 20 20
Untitled has no replay value. I listen to 2 songs off of it [America & Fried Chicken]
 10 years ago '06        #649
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,493 | Props total: 2102 2102
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Untitled has no replay value. I listen to 2 songs off of it [America & Fried Chicken]
...louis farrakhan just sh*t on you without u even knowing it :sick:
 10 years ago '04        #650
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 1 1
first of all...it's been out for what...3 weeks? how is that sufficient time to judge if an album has replay value? have out attention spans really gotten that short?

as for untitled, nas is in my top 5, love his work, and on first listen i was rather pleased with the album, but i'm already done with it, the replay value to me is very low because the entire album is mood specific

for what it IS, and was supposed to be (an album themed around the complex "n1gga" issue), it turned out great, but there is only so much you can do ,with that one topic if you actually focus on it entirely, and that makes for an album that you can't really just pull out and play "anytime"

i'm not one of those guys that can't listen to an album thats not full of "bangers" or it's wack if it don't slap in the whip...but i do the majority of my music listening, in the ride, there are VERY FEW songs on this album that i can ride around to

and then the best songs, are way too short "fried chicken", "testify" and "project roach" are songs that i didn't want to end and they run about two minutes a piece

but yea, as a nas fan i'm already bored with it, not a bad album in the least for what it is, but i enjoy "hip hop is dead" much more on and overall scale, sh1t like "still dreaming", black republicians, or blunt ashes never get boring to me

Last edited by sunzoo; 07-31-2008 at 11:08 PM..
 07-31-2008, 11:07 PM         #651
BadFELLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
first of all...it's been out for what...3 weeks? how is that succifecent time to judge if an album has replay value? have out attention spans really gotten that short?

as for untitled, nas is in my top 5, love his work, and on first listen i was rather pleased with the album, but i'm already done with it, the replay value to me is very low because the entire album is mood specific

for what it IS, and was supposed to be (an album themed around the complex "n1gga" issue), it turned out great, but there is only so much you can do ,with that one topic if you actually focus on it entirely, and that makes for an album that you can't really just pull out and play "anytime"

i'm not one of those guys that can't listen to an album thats not full of "bangers" or it's wack if it don't slap in the whip...but i do the majority of my music listening, in the ride, there are VERY FEW songs on this album that i can ride around to

and then the best songs, are way too short "fried chicken", "testify" and "project roach" are songs that i didn't want to end and they run about two minutes a piece

but yea, as a nas fan i'm already bored with it, not a bad album in the least for what it is, but i enjoy "hip hop is dead" much more on and overall scale, sh1t like "still dreaming", black republicians, or blunt ashes never get boring to me
cumfoo stop talkin out ure a.ss nukka, specific mood album... Nukka you can say that about every album... Too many classic joints on here. Every joint is classic

if you think otherwise you on down syndrome or some sh!t

Or a Camel lovin' f*ggit

also all of the following joints bump hard in the whip

zzzzzz
SLY FOX
UNTITLED
YALL MY n*ggaS
FRIED CHICKEN
HERO
MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND
QUEENS GET THE MONEY
BLACK PRESIDENT

THEY ALL BANGERS

Last edited by BadFELLA; 07-31-2008 at 11:10 PM..
 07-31-2008, 11:07 PM         #652
short 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:

yup
the upcoming dem franchise boyz cd > nas existence
snap music > nas ramblin on and on about eating ice cream at the beach
 10 years ago '06        #653
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,493 | Props total: 2102 2102
 short said:
yup
the upcoming dem franchise boyz cd > nas existence
snap music > nas ramblin on and on about eating ice cream at the beach

giving hate is a female trait you hoe. i'm glad my internet forum post got u mad tho
 10 years ago '06        #654
Syk 
space
space
space
$692 | Props total: 164 164
i liked untitled but it's definately too early to determine if it has any replay value. give it a few months at the very least.
 10 years ago '04        #655
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 1 1
 BadFELLA said:
cumfoo stop talkin out ure a.ss nukka, specific mood album... Nukka you can say that about every album... Too many classic joints on here. Every joint is classic

if you think otherwise you on down syndrome or some sh!t

Or a Camel lovin' f*ggit
lol nah bruh, there are certain albums that i can only listen to when i'm in a certain frame of mind

untitled is one of those, sitting at the crib, deep thought type albums, unfortunately i be making moves, and trying to play untitled in the car is like watching a dog scratch his nuts against the concrete

joints like "money over bullsh1t" don't really exist on this album, HHID's tracks has enough changes in the topics and vibes to keep me for an entire listen, whether i feel like leaning back to still dreaming, or reminicing to can't forget about you, i value diversity

unfortunately, there is only so much diversity you can achieve when you stick to ONE topic (which was why the HHID theme, or the cool even, didn't span the ENTIRE cd) without getting redundant

and as for the camel lol, AG has a sh1tload more replay value than untitled, a year later and i'm still playing the sh1t, HHID as well, go head and throw your fit though lo
 10 years ago '07        #656
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,777 | Props total: 5260 5260
even though its still early, i actually agree with you. untitled does have more replay value than hip hop is dead cause i already listened to it more times than hip hop is dead. his subject matter on untitled is alot better than hip hop is dead.
 08-01-2008, 08:42 AM         #657
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadFELLA said:
Classic, sh*t stays on heavy rotation...

MODERN DAY MOZART
agreed... It hasnt been out of my car since i put it in last friday.... bumping it religiously on the ipod
 08-01-2008, 08:43 AM         #658
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I listen to HHID... right around til Untitled came out...

Love both of them... If i had to choose 1... HHID is my choice...

but Untitled is straight crack...

BLACK POWER!
 10 years ago '04        #659
jae premier 
space
space
$2,495 | Props total: 78 78
Unititled has had a ton of replay value to it so far, i havent stopped knocking it sinse it ripped to the net.

...and sinse someone braught up HHID, that album had a sh*t load of replay value to it as well, i knocked that all the way up until Untitled dropped. I never understood why so many ppl sh*t on HHID now, because when that album dropped everyone was praising it on here...or so it seemed. even check out the thread for it in the reviews section, the poll is like 85% 4 or better i believe.
 10 years ago '08        #660
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
i bought the cd and havent listen to the whole cd yet
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
128 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James donated $41 MILLION to send 1,100 kids to college!
106 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
86 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy