The Official Nas-Untitled Album Thread/ 180k 1st week sales

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like the album? and How old are you?
Yes, Good Album! Age <18 21 16.80%
Nope, shit was awful Age <18 0 0%
Yes, Good Album Age 19-23 72 57.60%
Nope, shit was awful Age 19-23 5 4.00%
Yes, Good Album Age 24< 24 19.20%
Nope, shit was awful Age 24< 3 2.40%
Voters: 125. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-27-2008, 10:35 PM         #641
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just had to state this cus everyone called it a "classic"and album of the year cus they love nas, i'm not promoting anyone in particular but this isn't a classic or album of the year imo
 9 years ago '08        #642
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
Yup, i feel ya, no replay value at all
 9 years ago '07        #643
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,610 | Props total: 5462 5462
Padded Room....
 9 years ago '06        #644
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
still bumping it in the whip
 07-27-2008, 11:13 PM         #645
deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*waits for CRACK*
 07-27-2008, 11:29 PM         #646
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas is a dweeb which means nas lost
 9 years ago '06        #647
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
u realize that being tired of it a few weeks later doesn't really have anything to do with it being a classic. hell i've even taken a break cuz i played the fu*k outta it for the first 2 weeks.

but i mean you can play out many classics if you play it enough times. thats me anyway. taking a break dont mean its less good...you need to reserve judgement for like in a year. if you still have no motive for playin it in the distant future, and still find it boring...then thats a diff story.
 9 years ago '06        #648
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
and lol after actually reading your first post properly...you sound VERY contradictory. u started off with "i like this album" and then proceeded to bash it calling it lackluster and boring? how does that entail liking an album??

reminds me of all them haters that start off their posts "i'm a nas fan but"...

and i'm not sure what YOU want for YOUR 'playback' value, but the lyracism on this album is off the hook. fu*k the content for a second...just lyrically (NOT the msg what he's saying) this album is still flames, some of the best flows and ryhmes dude has spit is a while. murders many tracks.
 9 years ago '07        #649
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
After watching some of nas's ignorant comments through out interviews i haven't even bothered downloading it.
 07-28-2008, 01:45 AM         #650
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
see you just attacking wit hate not wit facts , NAs aint in his prime no more but regardless how wack or boring his album was. the rap game need to tip they hat off to him. cuz he opened many doors for alot rappers out right now and before, nas still that dude regardless of what y all think , he probably the only rapper that can come close to pac and biggie and i aint even a nas fan

i actually like the 96 nas. it was written was the second best album put out that year behind AEOM. today nas just seems irrelevant and out of place with rap and the general public. his HHID gimmic was nonsensical based on the fact hip hop is not dead infact its the number one seller in music today. if you look around you you will find that almost everything is hip hop related. now this zzzzzz gimmic is even more nonsensical then HHID. what is he trying to accomplish with this album?... nothing! nas is not inspiring to me anymore. thats why i stated that nas is a dweeb.

Last edited by ferrari f-50; 07-28-2008 at 01:46 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #651
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
I still be bumpin it in my whip 2.
 07-28-2008, 03:41 AM         #652
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas out of his prime? is he an athlete or something? and i have only listened to the album bout 6 times and got bored of it, i liked it the first 2 or 3 times then was content with it after that. and as for him being to intellectual, he needs to speak like it when coming after papa bear o reilly, i have o reilly as much as the next guy but nas' comments to him were dumb and made him look ignorant, eat the guys nose?
 07-28-2008, 04:43 AM         #653
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For me its the other way around....

I wasnt feeling it when I first heard it and didnt listen to it for a couple of weeks.

Now its on constant rotation.
 07-31-2008, 11:35 PM         #654
BadFELLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Classic, sh*t stays on heavy rotation...

MODERN DAY MOZART
 9 years ago '05        #655
chrismb 580 heat pts580
space
space
$19,238 | Props total: 33391 33391
untitled lost, nas lost, this thread lost, and most importantly; your life lost.
 07-31-2008, 11:42 PM         #656
BadFELLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:
untitled lost, nas lost, this thread lost, and most importantly; your life lost.
ANGRY CAMEL WARRIOR WHATS WRONG U NEVER POPPED A bi*chES CHERRY UGLY NUKKA

SMH@THESE UGLY CAMEL WARRIORS

ITS ALRIGHT URE DADDY STILL LOVS YA

Last edited by BadFELLA; 07-31-2008 at 11:46 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #657
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Untitled has no replay value. I listen to 2 songs off of it [America & Fried Chicken]
 9 years ago '06        #658
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Untitled has no replay value. I listen to 2 songs off of it [America & Fried Chicken]
...louis farrakhan just sh*t on you without u even knowing it :sick:
 9 years ago '04        #659
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
first of all...it's been out for what...3 weeks? how is that sufficient time to judge if an album has replay value? have out attention spans really gotten that short?

as for untitled, nas is in my top 5, love his work, and on first listen i was rather pleased with the album, but i'm already done with it, the replay value to me is very low because the entire album is mood specific

for what it IS, and was supposed to be (an album themed around the complex "n1gga" issue), it turned out great, but there is only so much you can do ,with that one topic if you actually focus on it entirely, and that makes for an album that you can't really just pull out and play "anytime"

i'm not one of those guys that can't listen to an album thats not full of "bangers" or it's wack if it don't slap in the whip...but i do the majority of my music listening, in the ride, there are VERY FEW songs on this album that i can ride around to

and then the best songs, are way too short "fried chicken", "testify" and "project roach" are songs that i didn't want to end and they run about two minutes a piece

but yea, as a nas fan i'm already bored with it, not a bad album in the least for what it is, but i enjoy "hip hop is dead" much more on and overall scale, sh1t like "still dreaming", black republicians, or blunt ashes never get boring to me

Last edited by sunzoo; 08-01-2008 at 12:08 AM..
 08-01-2008, 12:07 AM         #660
BadFELLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
first of all...it's been out for what...3 weeks? how is that succifecent time to judge if an album has replay value? have out attention spans really gotten that short?

as for untitled, nas is in my top 5, love his work, and on first listen i was rather pleased with the album, but i'm already done with it, the replay value to me is very low because the entire album is mood specific

for what it IS, and was supposed to be (an album themed around the complex "n1gga" issue), it turned out great, but there is only so much you can do ,with that one topic if you actually focus on it entirely, and that makes for an album that you can't really just pull out and play "anytime"

i'm not one of those guys that can't listen to an album thats not full of "bangers" or it's wack if it don't slap in the whip...but i do the majority of my music listening, in the ride, there are VERY FEW songs on this album that i can ride around to

and then the best songs, are way too short "fried chicken", "testify" and "project roach" are songs that i didn't want to end and they run about two minutes a piece

but yea, as a nas fan i'm already bored with it, not a bad album in the least for what it is, but i enjoy "hip hop is dead" much more on and overall scale, sh1t like "still dreaming", black republicians, or blunt ashes never get boring to me
cumfoo stop talkin out ure a.ss nukka, specific mood album... Nukka you can say that about every album... Too many classic joints on here. Every joint is classic

if you think otherwise you on down syndrome or some sh!t

Or a Camel lovin' f*ggit

also all of the following joints bump hard in the whip

zzzzzz
SLY FOX
UNTITLED
YALL MY n*ggaS
FRIED CHICKEN
HERO
MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND
QUEENS GET THE MONEY
BLACK PRESIDENT

THEY ALL BANGERS

Last edited by BadFELLA; 08-01-2008 at 12:10 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy