Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like the album? and How old are you?
Yes, Good Album! Age <18 21 16.80%
Nope, shit was awful Age <18 0 0%
Yes, Good Album Age 19-23 72 57.60%
Nope, shit was awful Age 19-23 5 4.00%
Yes, Good Album Age 24< 24 19.20%
Nope, shit was awful Age 24< 3 2.40%
Voters: 125. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-17-2008, 05:32 PM         #581
Mas56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas is the goat fu*k 5o and weezy fu*kin baby
 07-17-2008, 10:22 PM         #582
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Album sold of Nas's name and the talk around it alone, the single just dropped last week
 9 years ago '07        #583
itsyaboydub 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 0 0
I mean first of all zzzzzz is a motherfu*king masterpiece. Look at dude's career, 10 studio albums in which include Illmatic, The Lost Tapes, Stillmatic, and now Untitled. Songs like N.Y. State Of Mind, The World Is Yours, One Love, One Time For Your Mind, It Aint Hard To Tell, I Gave You Power, Take It in Blood, Affirmative Action, Black Girl Lost, If I Ruled the World, We Will Survive, Nas Is Like, Either, You're Da Man, Rewind, One Mic, 2nd Childhood, The Flyest, Rule, My Country, What Goes Around, Last Real n*gga Alive, I Can, Thugz Mansion, Nazareth Savage, Black Republican, Queens Get the Money, America, Testify, Fried Chicken, Project Roach. I mean for real think about it......
 07-18-2008, 10:31 AM         #584
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe to you pimpin....but it's all opinion....
 9 years ago '06        #585
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
no

he been GOAT since stillmatic
 9 years ago '05        #586
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 33620 33620
there is no goat but jayz will always be my favorite rapper....let me explain to you why...he has great consistency, great lyrics, great flow, and very versatile....what i like most about him is that nothing is "too much" of...like his lyrics isnt TOO difficult, flow isnt TOO smooth, its like everything falls into place and it balances him as an emcee.....album discography is splendid....nas is a good emcee too...i like a few albums by him (stillmatic, illmatic, it was written, lost tapes) but i can only listen to nas when im in the mood....like for jay i can listen to him at any time...if i wanna hear something thats story telling (meet the parents) club joynt (dirt off ya shoulder) new york sh*t ( where im from/cough up a lung) its just that i can listen to jay in any type mood....nas i can only listen to at certain times....i dont take away from people who think nas is better than jay (because lyrically i think he is) but when it comes to overall as an emcee...i'd much rather listen to jay
 07-18-2008, 10:46 AM         #587
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NAS:afro:..........gets played everyday
 07-18-2008, 10:52 AM         #588
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
and we know Jay will always be #1 to you :rolleyes:
naw, to be honest slim he's my favorite, but i'm done with that g.o.a.t. sh*t because it's all never ending, but sh*t we all know opinion change from time to time
 9 years ago '06        #589
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 319 319
Nas is tryin way too hard on this cd. Back in the day he was spittin the same real ish that he's spittin on this new cd but his production/beats were way better and his lyrics were less in your face. I think this cd is fairly weak compaired to most of his earlier works. Why are these rap n*ggas straying away from the people who made the best beats/music? Why not have dj premier and cats like that do your beats? He could still have the same message but the beats would draw you in more. Just my opinion.

I give it a 2 out of 5. Only about 2 songs that's worthy of bangin in the ride, which makes for a pretty weak cd. Who want's to ride to the type of beats he got on this cd?
 9 years ago '05        #590
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
Now first of all let me just say i have been a Nas fan for years and Love his new joint.

He preaches on his albums about slavery and the 'machine' then goes signs and endorsment deal with fila. What the fu*k is that all about? Calls himself a revolutionary? You know some poor kids in china or some place like that are gonna be making these kicks for about 1p a week.

How can you take his words serious if he doesnt do as he preachers?
 9 years ago '06        #591
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
Every human is a hypocrite.

Maybe the n*gga just likes to wear Fila.
 07-19-2008, 06:23 AM         #592
L!sten!! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont' even pay attention to Nas anymore...
 9 years ago '04        #593
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
Just about every straight guy in the world would want to have a 3 some. If they had a daughter would they want her to have 3 somes? Thread Closed
 9 years ago '06        #594
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 cowlersleycowle said:
Now first of all let me just say i have been a Nas fan for years and Love his new joint.

He preaches on his albums about slavery and the 'machine' then goes signs and endorsment deal with fila. What the fu*k is that all about? Calls himself a revolutionary? You know some poor kids in china or some place like that are gonna be making these kicks for about 1p a week.

How can you take his words serious if he doesnt do as he preachers?
Plenty of these rappers "use those kids in China" for their Nike, Jordan AF1 lines, their wack clothing lines and everything else. Nobody says a word about them, or these fashion designers who have them kids slaving in sweat shops. Nas does a deal with Fila, all of a sudden, he's a hypocrite. LMAO, people are comical. Then, if he didn't do a business deal with anybody. He'd be broke and can't do business right. Let me put it in the words of BX.

"Nas is a chump, he still ain't do no million dollar deals. He broke, and that's why Jay is richer and betetr than he is. That's why he's mad at 50. He'll never be as rich as he is. Loser, chump, Nas lost." - Average BX poster. LOL, I think I can get this comedy/sarcasum stuff down.
 07-19-2008, 09:07 AM         #595
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
Plenty of these rappers "use those kids in China" for their Nike, Jordan AF1 lines, their wack clothing lines and everything else. Nobody says a word about them, or these fashion designers who have them kids slaving in sweat shops. Nas does a deal with Fila, all of a sudden, he's a hypocrite. LMAO, people are comical. Then, if he didn't do a business deal with anybody. He'd be broke and can't do business right. Let me put it in the words of BX.

"Nas is a chump, he still ain't do no million dollar deals. He broke, and that's why Jay is richer and betetr than he is. That's why he's mad at 50. He'll never be as rich as he is. Loser, chump, Nas lost." - Average BX poster. LOL, I think I can get this comedy/sarcasum stuff down.
and you add to it by bringing Jay's name up in a Nas thread, so now you look like the average BX poster...
 9 years ago '06        #596
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 youngholla said:
and you add to it by bringing Jay's name up in a Nas thread, so now you look like the average BX poster...
I didn't being Jay up. It was just a sarcastic piece, on what all these posters are going to sound like. When they get in the thread. His name wasn't brought up out of any personal opinion or comparison. In fact, I didn't bring his name up at all concering the topic itself. I guess you failed to read this half of my post. Which had nothing to do with Jay by the way.

Plenty of these rappers "use those kids in China" for their Nike, Jordan AF1 lines, their wack clothing lines and everything else. Nobody says a word about them, or these fashion designers who have them kids slaving in sweat shops. Nas does a deal with Fila, all of a sudden, he's a hypocrite. LMAO, people are comical. Then, if he didn't do a business deal with anybody. He'd be broke and can't do business right.

I was just repeating what these people are already goimg to say.
 07-19-2008, 09:24 AM         #597
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
I didn't being Jay up. It was just a sarcastic piece, on what all these posters are going to sound like. When they get in the thread. His name wasn't brought up out of any personal opinion or comparison. In fact, I didn't bring his name up at all concering the topic itself. I guess you failed to read this half of my post. Which had nothing to do with Jay by the way.

Plenty of these rappers "use those kids in China" for their Nike, Jordan AF1 lines, their wack clothing lines and everything else. Nobody says a word about them, or these fashion designers who have them kids slaving in sweat shops. Nas does a deal with Fila, all of a sudden, he's a hypocrite. LMAO, people are comical. Then, if he didn't do a business deal with anybody. He'd be broke and can't do business right.

I was just repeating what these people are already goimg to say.
basically making an a.ssumptions...and if there was a dispute about jay and nas in this thread, you lit the match.....
 9 years ago '04        #598
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
i try not take nas seriously because if you listen to his whole discography its fill with contradiction he was first a reflection of inner city life then he turned into this coke flipper its a bad look
 9 years ago '07        #599
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
well like i said my lady will be gettin mine for me so i swung by her house last night ANd she gave me my Untitled cd said it was my LATE grad present lol now my bday is in two weeks and she gonna get me something else ..to much i think but eh what ever. so and to add on to it she got me a whole new streets diciple cd cause i told her i lost the second DISK she got me a whole new one to complete my collection from illmatic to untitled

love that chickk

but yeah sh*t IS BUMPINN
 9 years ago '07        #600
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 3315 3315
 youngholla said:
basically making an a.ssumptions...and if there was a dispute about jay and nas in this thread, you lit the match.....
Nas is better than Jay-Z
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago