The Official Nas-Untitled Album Thread/ 180k 1st week sales

most viewed right now
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like the album? and How old are you?
Yes, Good Album! Age <18 21 16.80%
Nope, shit was awful Age <18 0 0%
Yes, Good Album Age 19-23 72 57.60%
Nope, shit was awful Age 19-23 5 4.00%
Yes, Good Album Age 24< 24 19.20%
Nope, shit was awful Age 24< 3 2.40%
Voters: 125. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #581
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,244 | Props total: 402 402
Nas is tryin way too hard on this cd. Back in the day he was spittin the same real ish that he's spittin on this new cd but his production/beats were way better and his lyrics were less in your face. I think this cd is fairly weak compaired to most of his earlier works. Why are these rap n*ggas straying away from the people who made the best beats/music? Why not have dj premier and cats like that do your beats? He could still have the same message but the beats would draw you in more. Just my opinion.

I give it a 2 out of 5. Only about 2 songs that's worthy of bangin in the ride, which makes for a pretty weak cd. Who want's to ride to the type of beats he got on this cd?
 10 years ago '05        #582
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 553 553
Now first of all let me just say i have been a Nas fan for years and Love his new joint.

He preaches on his albums about slavery and the 'machine' then goes signs and endorsment deal with fila. What the fu*k is that all about? Calls himself a revolutionary? You know some poor kids in china or some place like that are gonna be making these kicks for about 1p a week.

How can you take his words serious if he doesnt do as he preachers?
 07-19-2008, 05:23 AM         #583
L!sten!! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont' even pay attention to Nas anymore...
 10 years ago '04        #584
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
Just about every straight guy in the world would want to have a 3 some. If they had a daughter would they want her to have 3 somes? Thread Closed
 10 years ago '06        #585
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,131 | Props total: 43 43
 cowlersleycowle said:
Now first of all let me just say i have been a Nas fan for years and Love his new joint.

He preaches on his albums about slavery and the 'machine' then goes signs and endorsment deal with fila. What the fu*k is that all about? Calls himself a revolutionary? You know some poor kids in china or some place like that are gonna be making these kicks for about 1p a week.

How can you take his words serious if he doesnt do as he preachers?
Plenty of these rappers "use those kids in China" for their Nike, Jordan AF1 lines, their wack clothing lines and everything else. Nobody says a word about them, or these fashion designers who have them kids slaving in sweat shops. Nas does a deal with Fila, all of a sudden, he's a hypocrite. LMAO, people are comical. Then, if he didn't do a business deal with anybody. He'd be broke and can't do business right. Let me put it in the words of BX.

"Nas is a chump, he still ain't do no million dollar deals. He broke, and that's why Jay is richer and betetr than he is. That's why he's mad at 50. He'll never be as rich as he is. Loser, chump, Nas lost." - Average BX poster. LOL, I think I can get this comedy/sarcasum stuff down.
 07-19-2008, 08:07 AM         #586
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
Plenty of these rappers "use those kids in China" for their Nike, Jordan AF1 lines, their wack clothing lines and everything else. Nobody says a word about them, or these fashion designers who have them kids slaving in sweat shops. Nas does a deal with Fila, all of a sudden, he's a hypocrite. LMAO, people are comical. Then, if he didn't do a business deal with anybody. He'd be broke and can't do business right. Let me put it in the words of BX.

"Nas is a chump, he still ain't do no million dollar deals. He broke, and that's why Jay is richer and betetr than he is. That's why he's mad at 50. He'll never be as rich as he is. Loser, chump, Nas lost." - Average BX poster. LOL, I think I can get this comedy/sarcasum stuff down.
and you add to it by bringing Jay's name up in a Nas thread, so now you look like the average BX poster...
 10 years ago '06        #587
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,131 | Props total: 43 43
 youngholla said:
and you add to it by bringing Jay's name up in a Nas thread, so now you look like the average BX poster...
I didn't being Jay up. It was just a sarcastic piece, on what all these posters are going to sound like. When they get in the thread. His name wasn't brought up out of any personal opinion or comparison. In fact, I didn't bring his name up at all concering the topic itself. I guess you failed to read this half of my post. Which had nothing to do with Jay by the way.

Plenty of these rappers "use those kids in China" for their Nike, Jordan AF1 lines, their wack clothing lines and everything else. Nobody says a word about them, or these fashion designers who have them kids slaving in sweat shops. Nas does a deal with Fila, all of a sudden, he's a hypocrite. LMAO, people are comical. Then, if he didn't do a business deal with anybody. He'd be broke and can't do business right.

I was just repeating what these people are already goimg to say.
 07-19-2008, 08:24 AM         #588
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
I didn't being Jay up. It was just a sarcastic piece, on what all these posters are going to sound like. When they get in the thread. His name wasn't brought up out of any personal opinion or comparison. In fact, I didn't bring his name up at all concering the topic itself. I guess you failed to read this half of my post. Which had nothing to do with Jay by the way.

Plenty of these rappers "use those kids in China" for their Nike, Jordan AF1 lines, their wack clothing lines and everything else. Nobody says a word about them, or these fashion designers who have them kids slaving in sweat shops. Nas does a deal with Fila, all of a sudden, he's a hypocrite. LMAO, people are comical. Then, if he didn't do a business deal with anybody. He'd be broke and can't do business right.

I was just repeating what these people are already goimg to say.
basically making an a.ssumptions...and if there was a dispute about jay and nas in this thread, you lit the match.....
 10 years ago '04        #589
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
i try not take nas seriously because if you listen to his whole discography its fill with contradiction he was first a reflection of inner city life then he turned into this coke flipper its a bad look
 10 years ago '07        #590
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,271 | Props total: 127 127
well like i said my lady will be gettin mine for me so i swung by her house last night ANd she gave me my Untitled cd said it was my LATE grad present lol now my bday is in two weeks and she gonna get me something else ..to much i think but eh what ever. so and to add on to it she got me a whole new streets diciple cd cause i told her i lost the second DISK she got me a whole new one to complete my collection from illmatic to untitled

love that chickk

but yeah sh*t IS BUMPINN
 10 years ago '07        #591
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 3887 3887
 youngholla said:
basically making an a.ssumptions...and if there was a dispute about jay and nas in this thread, you lit the match.....
Nas is better than Jay-Z
 07-19-2008, 09:50 AM         #592
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *-InfiniMatic-* said:
Nas is better than Jay-Z
thats good to know, now run along play little guy, and next time you post make sure it's relevant to the topic of the thread....
 10 years ago '05        #593
calilove 7 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 18 18
I appreciate what Nas is doing. I understand what his purpose is. I'm from the A and i dont give a fu*k that yall n*ggas hatin on Nas. keep listening to ya lil wayne or whoeva and let Nas stay above yall heads. U'll understand when u get older, when rap becomes worse than it is and there isnt any more Nas's, Jay's, Outkasts, Pacs, etc..so keep ya standards lowered. I dont give a fu*k. Atleast I understand. I know what real talent is and can see Nas is serving his purpose while 90% of these other rappers are clones and dont have nothing interesting to say.
 07-20-2008, 05:48 PM         #594
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn its looking like the Album is a flop sales wise :( (113k through 3 days)

He should have dropped in the 4th qtr to maximise sales.

This might be the wrap for him mainstream wise...
 10 years ago '08        #595
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 10 years ago '06        #596
mgDOOM 
space
space
space
$135 | Props total: 0 0
congrats to him for topping the charts with little promotion and a non-commerical album.. but 187k isnt all that impressive
 10 years ago '06        #597
Kingme 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,601 | Props total: 9329 9329
Another #1 for that n*gga Nas!

The funny thing is, people said he was done when It Was Written dropped, when the Firm dropped, when Nastrodomus dropped, when Jay dropped the Takeover, when he said Hip Hop is Dead, and now when Untitled tops the charts.

If you don't like Nas thats fine everyone isn't suppose to agree on everything, just stop with the Nas fell off crap, yall are looking like haters. I wonder what he did to make some of yall so mad .
 07-25-2008, 09:49 AM         #598
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow: i finally got it, sh*t is fu*kin flames. been awhile since a punchline was spit that i had to wait a while before i finally got it. nas = best alive:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #599
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
I wouldn't say it took me awhile to get it, but I def didn't catch it on the first listen. I liked that line though
 07-25-2008, 09:54 AM         #600
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
:wow: i finally got it, sh*t is fu*kin flames. been awhile since a punchline was spit that i had to wait a while before i finally got it. nas = best alive:applause:
its not That Great of a punchline Dude Calm ur Self
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
51 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
27 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1321 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
102 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
35 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sarah Silverman is still torn over Louis C.K. misconduct claims: 'He's my brot..
38 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy