Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
112 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like the album? and How old are you?
Yes, Good Album! Age <18 21 16.80%
Nope, shit was awful Age <18 0 0%
Yes, Good Album Age 19-23 72 57.60%
Nope, shit was awful Age 19-23 5 4.00%
Yes, Good Album Age 24< 24 19.20%
Nope, shit was awful Age 24< 3 2.40%
Voters: 125. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-04-2008, 04:00 PM         #381
TheChamp86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KidKingGoD said:
Son you're from norway and Im not even gonna crack jokes but Im a keep it real. You don't understand black men in america fam... its a different situation then you might be familiar with and IM going 2 say might.. naw mean give you the benefit of a doubt. PLus you sound like ou have heard no songs to even base an opinion on... you should download or cop a few joints first and THEN state your opinion.... and also NO BLACK MAN gives a fu*k about what white people think fam seriously hiphop is OUR culture... thats like asking a nascar driver fan if he cares what ni99as in the hood think about it... they dont give a fu*k thats THEIR sh*t.
I was about to just answer just with "hate" but then i read your post and it looks like your one of them who actually trys to make sence on boxden.

When you say "Black dont give a fu*k about what a white person thinks about hip hop" thats kinda fu*ked up,ive gotten used to people not respecting my opinion on hip hop cause im from Europe.but when you say White people in general.your a fu*kin idiot.thats just like if white people told a black man "Man i dont give a fu*k about your stock predictions,You dont know sh*t about this"

Now i dident wanna say this,but if u wanna put it like that,
The white people are keeping Rap alive,Its mostly white people who are then ones who have the last saying at the record company.

You see how fu*ked up that sounds?

So if u wanna put that on the edge,you could say that theres still slavery going on,just in the music industry.

If u got that type of mentality your just splitting people more apart..I would never turn a person down on hes opinion cause he has a diffrent color then me.if dude makes sense,ima take hes advise and learn from it..

And im not sayin that i was right about my post earlier about nas,i was fu*ked up,and just started talkin sh*t kinda..
 10 years ago '06        #382
tone_gully 
space
space
$642 | Props total: 30 30
If you are a black man in the USA, and N.i.G.G.E.R. doesn' t inspire you, then NOTHING WILL. That track right there is fu*kIN EPIC, smoke or sip to this.

I wish my seed was older so he could sit down and vibe to this with his old man.
 07-04-2008, 04:56 PM         #383
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bumping now:afro:
 07-04-2008, 06:41 PM         #384
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have to question the age and backgrounds of some of these n*ggas on boxden

only on the net have i seen so many disgruntled , a.ss backwards, introverted a.ss n*ggas go out their way to ignore, down-play, and basically flat-out playa hate on a n*gga to the point they pray and celebrate the event that his album doesnt sell as much as it should. the n*ggah nas put up a arguable 5 mic effort and went in on some deep, mature sh*t and did it with impeccable delivery in terms of lyrics, beat selction, concepts, content, the flow of the album transistioning from one song to another and the fact that its uncompromising to todays lackluster enviorment of hip hop.
its not only a revolutionary stance going by his lyrical content, but by his attitude and approach making this album. he knows damn well that he aint gonna top the pop charts with staggering numbers spitting that intelligent , real world sh*t. yet he still insist on sticking to his guns, and improving in a time when rap has become a totally different animal from what it was
I salute the n*ggah Nas for staying true and having the compacity to asorb all the relevant sh*t and translate it into a complete package

if you aint feeling him good for you, but these rinky dink a.ss n*ggas take it to another level with the hating,

there must be some truely disturbed lonely antisocial mufu*kas on this board
to be salty about an artist getting so much praise

go outside for once, make friends and actually try to develop some real relationships with people, cause yall n*ggas is think lame is the new cool
grow the fu*k up
 07-04-2008, 06:45 PM         #385
TheCool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
i have to question the age and backgrounds of some of these n*ggas on boxden

only on the net have i seen so many disgruntled , a.ss backwards, introverted a.ss n*ggas go out their way to ignore, down-play, and basically flat-out playa hate on a n*gga to the point they pray and celebrate the event that his album doesnt sell as much as it should. the n*ggah nas put up a arguable 5 mic effort and went in on some deep, mature sh*t and did it with impeccable delivery in terms of lyrics, beat selction, concepts, content, the flow of the album transistioning from one song to another and the fact that its uncompromising to todays lackluster enviorment of hip hop.
its not only a revolutionary stance going by his lyrical content, but by his attitude and approach making this album. he knows damn well that he aint gonna top the pop charts with staggering numbers spitting that intelligent , real world sh*t. yet he still insist on sticking to his guns, and improving in a time when rap has become a totally different animal from what it was
I salute the n*ggah Nas for staying true and having the compacity to asorb all the relevant sh*t and translate it into a complete package

if you aint feeling him good for you, but these rinky dink a.ss n*ggas take it to another level with the hating,

there must be some truely disturbed lonely antisocial mufu*kas on this board
to be salty about an artist getting so much praise

go outside for once, make friends and actually try to develop some real relationships with people, cause yall n*ggas is think lame is the new cool
grow the fu*k up

cosign but relax
 07-04-2008, 07:00 PM         #386
snowcat69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
nas NEEDS a black president video... and

-make the world go round
yea when teens hear chris brown, its automatically good
 10 years ago '06        #387
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 40 40
I heard the Nas album i heard it and analyzed it to being an album with one concept, its about racism and oppression in America. i thought this album would be like a stillmatic with different directions in the album. I dunno how to feel about the album its too one dimensional i expected the usual Nas, dont get me wrong the album is cancer but i got a diffrent vibe from it...anyone feel the same?
 10 years ago '06        #388
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,493 | Props total: 2102 2102
it's SUPPOSED to be a concept album, not sure why u expected the usual nas. we all knew where he was goin wit it b4 it came out.
 10 years ago '06        #389
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 40 40
 SHootar said:
it's SUPPOSED to be a concept album, not sure why u expected the usual nas. we all knew where he was goin wit it b4 it came out.
i know but fu*k every track thats like stillmatic going at hov on every track
 10 years ago '07        #390
Pos 96 heat pts96
space
space
$10,174 | Props total: 6354 6354
people will get the message a couple years down the line, this album is definitley Classic status...

this is Nas best album since Stillmatic, i actually like this 1 just as much

Last edited by Pos; 07-04-2008 at 07:49 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #391
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
he ain't trying to sugar coat this album. he said after hhid that he was going to say everything he felt on his next album & not sugar coat sh*t & that's what he did. he's talking about real sh*t...he ain't got nothing else to talk about bc he already did that. it was time to get real.
 07-04-2008, 08:06 PM         #392
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like I said the brother is damned if he do, damned if he dont...

If he strayed away from central theme then he would be accussed of using the original title as shock value when in reality its his attempt of Hip Hop version of the d*ck Gregory book of the same name...
 10 years ago '08        #393
The N 538 heat pts538
space
space
$49,290 | Props total: 24840 24840
Ya need to understand the times we living in, this type of album needs to be out

it fits with the times we living and were we going.
 10 years ago '05        #394
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 BrBHZ said:
yeah AZ I had to do it
I think EastBroadway meant Jay-Z, but you're right..Its missing AZ, not that it really takes anything away from the album.

But too bad some of you can't enjoy this album like the others can, its really a great album.
 10 years ago '05        #395
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
space
$46,786 | Props total: 13150 13150
Not bland to me I like it.
 10 years ago '05        #396
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
space
$46,786 | Props total: 13150 13150
Its a good album and has classic status. Its real talk.
 07-04-2008, 11:55 PM         #397
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyAvalanche said:

Who k!lled It & Cant forget About You... to me.... are hotter than any of the songs on Untitled.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 07-04-2008 at 11:57 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #398
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
i agree it doesnt have that true gritty feeling like illmatic or that jazz/soul vibe that blueprint has but 'untitled' is a great album with a crazy message throughout and has the beats that may not be ridiculously amazing it suits the album well

i mean how would the album sound with some 808 beats throughout
 10 years ago '04        #399
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,248 | Props total: 5 5
They lookn for a Heeerrrrrrooo!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #400
caboloon 201 heat pts201
space
space
$4,293 | Props total: 1156 1156
I want everybody to suport Nas Cd Go Buy it on Itunes On Your local Stores, Amazone, Cduniverse

Make sure You make some promotion On Youtube for him. Lets make 50 Mad I am tired of his a.ss talking sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
74 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
205 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
103 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
146 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Los Angeles Hip Hop vs Atlanta Hip Hop
191 comments
19 hours ago