most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like the album? and How old are you?
Yes, Good Album! Age <18 21 16.80%
Nope, shit was awful Age <18 0 0%
Yes, Good Album Age 19-23 72 57.60%
Nope, shit was awful Age 19-23 5 4.00%
Yes, Good Album Age 24< 24 19.20%
Nope, shit was awful Age 24< 3 2.40%
Voters: 125. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #381
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 deeznutz said:
everyone needs to buy this album. i hope it beats wayne's #'s first week

LMAO...u CRAZY...SHYT HIS LAST ALBUM WITH WAY MORE HYPE COULDNT EVEN SELL WHAT WAYNE DID TOTAL IN THE FIRST WEEK.

this album is trash....wayne shyt was classic.
 9 years ago '06        #382
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 awall said:
LMAO...u CRAZY...SHYT HIS LAST ALBUM WITH WAY MORE HYPE COULDNT EVEN SELL WHAT WAYNE DID TOTAL IN THE FIRST WEEK.

this album is trash....wayne shyt was classic.
dawg....u aleady exposed urself with ur age in ur first nas hate post...why u keep comin in his threads like u gettin paid by wayne to suck his d*ck.

we get it, ur 16, now foh kid this grown folk talk.
 9 years ago '04        #383
Scarfe 
space
space
space
$537 | Props total: 0 0
The album's hella nice.

Can't Stop Us Now is ILL. Breathe is smooth as hell. Fried Chicken is nice.

Hero is like the perfect single for a Nas album, the beat soounds 'commercial' yet it doesn't feel like Nas is selling out or anything. Who'd have thought Nas could sound so good over a Polow The Don beat.
 07-04-2008, 03:59 PM         #384
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyAvalanche said:

kinda bland?

i love nas.
and im happy to see everyone on his side with this one.
but where is those rugged beats?
the lyrics, i cant doubt.

but as far as putting songs together he still dont hit the nail on the head.
the isnt a 'sound' to this album like Illmatic had a sound, Blueprint had a sound.

can someone fill me in.
maybe its gone over my head.
cuz i wanna love it like evry1 else!

I hear ya. But his lyrics are nice.

Its a very understated album. Thats not to say its a bad thing but the perception could make it sound wack. At least Hero and Sly Fox give it a jolt of energy

I would reccomend the N!gger Mixtape.

But really he seems to have survived without rugged beats. But when he does have them, he got masterpieces (Theifs Theme, Made You Look, Money Over BS, Talk Of New York, Nas is Like)
 9 years ago '04        #385
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 226 226
This concept album blows away "American Gangster" to me... lyrically Nas runs circles around Jay-Z... too bad he won't sell a million!
 07-04-2008, 04:11 PM         #386
Prologik2k10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh well, illmatic>>>>any hiphop album :D
 07-04-2008, 05:00 PM         #387
TheChamp86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KidKingGoD said:
Son you're from norway and Im not even gonna crack jokes but Im a keep it real. You don't understand black men in america fam... its a different situation then you might be familiar with and IM going 2 say might.. naw mean give you the benefit of a doubt. PLus you sound like ou have heard no songs to even base an opinion on... you should download or cop a few joints first and THEN state your opinion.... and also NO BLACK MAN gives a fu*k about what white people think fam seriously hiphop is OUR culture... thats like asking a nascar driver fan if he cares what ni99as in the hood think about it... they dont give a fu*k thats THEIR sh*t.
I was about to just answer just with "hate" but then i read your post and it looks like your one of them who actually trys to make sence on boxden.

When you say "Black dont give a fu*k about what a white person thinks about hip hop" thats kinda fu*ked up,ive gotten used to people not respecting my opinion on hip hop cause im from Europe.but when you say White people in general.your a fu*kin idiot.thats just like if white people told a black man "Man i dont give a fu*k about your stock predictions,You dont know sh*t about this"

Now i dident wanna say this,but if u wanna put it like that,
The white people are keeping Rap alive,Its mostly white people who are then ones who have the last saying at the record company.

You see how fu*ked up that sounds?

So if u wanna put that on the edge,you could say that theres still slavery going on,just in the music industry.

If u got that type of mentality your just splitting people more apart..I would never turn a person down on hes opinion cause he has a diffrent color then me.if dude makes sense,ima take hes advise and learn from it..

And im not sayin that i was right about my post earlier about nas,i was fu*ked up,and just started talkin sh*t kinda..
 9 years ago '06        #388
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
If you are a black man in the USA, and N.i.G.G.E.R. doesn' t inspire you, then NOTHING WILL. That track right there is fu*kIN EPIC, smoke or sip to this.

I wish my seed was older so he could sit down and vibe to this with his old man.
 07-04-2008, 05:56 PM         #389
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bumping now:afro:
 07-04-2008, 07:41 PM         #390
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have to question the age and backgrounds of some of these n*ggas on boxden

only on the net have i seen so many disgruntled , a.ss backwards, introverted a.ss n*ggas go out their way to ignore, down-play, and basically flat-out playa hate on a n*gga to the point they pray and celebrate the event that his album doesnt sell as much as it should. the n*ggah nas put up a arguable 5 mic effort and went in on some deep, mature sh*t and did it with impeccable delivery in terms of lyrics, beat selction, concepts, content, the flow of the album transistioning from one song to another and the fact that its uncompromising to todays lackluster enviorment of hip hop.
its not only a revolutionary stance going by his lyrical content, but by his attitude and approach making this album. he knows damn well that he aint gonna top the pop charts with staggering numbers spitting that intelligent , real world sh*t. yet he still insist on sticking to his guns, and improving in a time when rap has become a totally different animal from what it was
I salute the n*ggah Nas for staying true and having the compacity to asorb all the relevant sh*t and translate it into a complete package

if you aint feeling him good for you, but these rinky dink a.ss n*ggas take it to another level with the hating,

there must be some truely disturbed lonely antisocial mufu*kas on this board
to be salty about an artist getting so much praise

go outside for once, make friends and actually try to develop some real relationships with people, cause yall n*ggas is think lame is the new cool
grow the fu*k up
 07-04-2008, 07:45 PM         #391
TheCool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
i have to question the age and backgrounds of some of these n*ggas on boxden

only on the net have i seen so many disgruntled , a.ss backwards, introverted a.ss n*ggas go out their way to ignore, down-play, and basically flat-out playa hate on a n*gga to the point they pray and celebrate the event that his album doesnt sell as much as it should. the n*ggah nas put up a arguable 5 mic effort and went in on some deep, mature sh*t and did it with impeccable delivery in terms of lyrics, beat selction, concepts, content, the flow of the album transistioning from one song to another and the fact that its uncompromising to todays lackluster enviorment of hip hop.
its not only a revolutionary stance going by his lyrical content, but by his attitude and approach making this album. he knows damn well that he aint gonna top the pop charts with staggering numbers spitting that intelligent , real world sh*t. yet he still insist on sticking to his guns, and improving in a time when rap has become a totally different animal from what it was
I salute the n*ggah Nas for staying true and having the compacity to asorb all the relevant sh*t and translate it into a complete package

if you aint feeling him good for you, but these rinky dink a.ss n*ggas take it to another level with the hating,

there must be some truely disturbed lonely antisocial mufu*kas on this board
to be salty about an artist getting so much praise

go outside for once, make friends and actually try to develop some real relationships with people, cause yall n*ggas is think lame is the new cool
grow the fu*k up

cosign but relax
 07-04-2008, 08:00 PM         #392
snowcat69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
nas NEEDS a black president video... and

-make the world go round
yea when teens hear chris brown, its automatically good
 9 years ago '06        #393
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37
I heard the Nas album i heard it and analyzed it to being an album with one concept, its about racism and oppression in America. i thought this album would be like a stillmatic with different directions in the album. I dunno how to feel about the album its too one dimensional i expected the usual Nas, dont get me wrong the album is cancer but i got a diffrent vibe from it...anyone feel the same?
 9 years ago '06        #394
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
it's SUPPOSED to be a concept album, not sure why u expected the usual nas. we all knew where he was goin wit it b4 it came out.
 9 years ago '06        #395
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37
 SHootar said:
it's SUPPOSED to be a concept album, not sure why u expected the usual nas. we all knew where he was goin wit it b4 it came out.
i know but fu*k every track thats like stillmatic going at hov on every track
 9 years ago '07        #396
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
people will get the message a couple years down the line, this album is definitley Classic status...

this is Nas best album since Stillmatic, i actually like this 1 just as much

Last edited by Pos; 07-04-2008 at 08:49 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #397
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
he ain't trying to sugar coat this album. he said after hhid that he was going to say everything he felt on his next album & not sugar coat sh*t & that's what he did. he's talking about real sh*t...he ain't got nothing else to talk about bc he already did that. it was time to get real.
 07-04-2008, 09:06 PM         #398
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like I said the brother is damned if he do, damned if he dont...

If he strayed away from central theme then he would be accussed of using the original title as shock value when in reality its his attempt of Hip Hop version of the d*ck Gregory book of the same name...
 9 years ago '08        #399
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17154 17154
Ya need to understand the times we living in, this type of album needs to be out

it fits with the times we living and were we going.
 9 years ago '05        #400
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1658 1658
 BrBHZ said:
yeah AZ I had to do it
I think EastBroadway meant Jay-Z, but you're right..Its missing AZ, not that it really takes anything away from the album.

But too bad some of you can't enjoy this album like the others can, its really a great album.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy