Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like the album? and How old are you?
Yes, Good Album! Age <18 21 16.80%
Nope, shit was awful Age <18 0 0%
Yes, Good Album Age 19-23 72 57.60%
Nope, shit was awful Age 19-23 5 4.00%
Yes, Good Album Age 24< 24 19.20%
Nope, shit was awful Age 24< 3 2.40%
Voters: 125. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-04-2008, 07:40 AM         #361
paniro85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
had the album on repeat for day & its sooo fu*kin ill both lyrically & production wise.
 07-04-2008, 08:25 AM         #362
bwrecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyAvalanche said:
Im bumping Illmatic right now and thats untouchable Nas.
I understand that was 1994 and thats an old era and this album is a diff theme but even listening to HHID this morning....

Who k!lled It & Cant forget About You... to me.... are hotter than any of the songs on Untitled.

But ive only heard the album 4 times and things take time.

Beats just aint catching me... doesnt mean that have to go hard, but just seem kinda bland.
k!ll yaself man. You arent fit to listen to a cd of this caliber.
 9 years ago '06        #363
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
I think its going over your head
 07-04-2008, 09:17 AM         #364
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:afro:
 9 years ago '06        #365
jj01 
space
space
$44,946 | Props total: 4658 4658
is the intro better than money over bullsh*t?
 9 years ago '05        #366
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
0/5

that shyt is sh!t.
 07-04-2008, 11:49 AM         #367
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just dont like the new york sound or a boring rapper.

kinda liked the beat on n.i.g.g.e.r but thats it.....i clicked yes and i had to delete it with no hesitation.
 07-04-2008, 11:56 AM         #368
Rob_136 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4.5/5 I rate this album, classic.
 9 years ago '06        #369
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
...threads useless without a poll homie with all the tracks.

i thought about makin this thread yesterday but it was just too hard i figured, since ppls favourite might be changin by the hour. was gonna give it a few days.

right now tho mines is between louis farrakhan and america
 9 years ago '08        #370
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,105 | Props total: 189 189
Nas was not really tryin to get to that street sh*t on this he was more tryin to get a message across thats why its so many statement songs on it like breathe, and sly fox he was tryin to actually give n*ggas something to think about and he didnt want his lyrics to be overshadowed by his production
 9 years ago '05        #371
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 97 97
fu*k the album. I am white and I can care less about some lame ramblings about "the black mans struggle". Most of the album was about that, quite frankly I can give two sh*ts about the black mans struggle.
 07-04-2008, 01:26 PM         #372
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So far Breathe, but I need to give it like 10 more listens.
 9 years ago '06        #373
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
The album was straight

But damn yall might want to get some vaseline before yall get a rash or some sh*t, and use a damn condom. Or better yet get off that n*gga d*ck and just look at him as a rapper not some fu*king God, and then review it
 9 years ago '06        #374
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
The album was straight

But damn yall might want to get some vaseline before yall get a rash or some sh*t, and use a damn condom. Or better yet get off that n*gga d*ck and just look at him as a rapper not some fu*king God, and then review it
he's not a god he's god's SON :slap:
 9 years ago '06        #375
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
 JoeyAvalanche said:

kinda bland?

i love nas.
and im happy to see everyone on his side with this one.
but where is those rugged beats?
the lyrics, i cant doubt.

but as far as putting songs together he still dont hit the nail on the head.
the isnt a 'sound' to this album like Illmatic had a sound, Blueprint had a sound.

can someone fill me in.
maybe its gone over my head.
cuz i wanna love it like evry1 else!
I agree with you. Been saying this since it dropped. Some tracks are :wow::wow::wow: but overall it's kinda bland. Has a few fillers. Not much better than HHID in my opinion. Nas is still my favorite rapper but I'd rather bump his older stuff.
Sly Fox, Hero, Testify and maybe a few others will be getting plenty of spins from me though for years to come.
 9 years ago '04        #376
44gunnzupnukka 5 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 177 177
Killer MIke I Pledge 2 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay doper! i like nas on of my fav but its boring..Lyrics on point....but after i hear what he gotta say....thats it.
 9 years ago '08        #377
finalhit 
space
space
space
$486 | Props total: 20 20
This dude is now putting info right in front of our faces, we need to embrace it cus I think he's sincere about this
 07-04-2008, 02:32 PM         #378
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas really suprised me with this effort ...def coppin
 07-04-2008, 02:36 PM         #379
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah he really went deep ...im feelin "we are not alone" he says he saw an alien spacecraft, ive seen some sh*t too so its good to see nas acknowledge this sh*t ...and "sly fox" is fu*kin insane ...he ethers the tv networks ...hard to hate on him when hes speaking the truth unlike these other "artists"
 9 years ago '06        #380
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 J-Calli said:
I don’t normally post to be honest, I just read ya'll posts with mixed emotions. I must say, some people are truly diluded … that’s not to say people aren't entitled to their own opinion, but god dam some people seem very very young on here.

Anyway, I had to post my views on this album. It stands alone, in so far as where Nas has taken this album, 50% of you n*ggas missed the boat. A few thoughts:

1. Production - how the fu*k are some people saying the production is weak? Wow, truly amazes me. If you been a Nas fan, what better beats for Nas to rip? EVERY single beat his absolute heat, I must say I was pleasantly surprised by some producers. Nas needs beats to compliment his flow and lyrics, not get lost in a banger...yep you heard me, Nas' lyrics are that great it should be the focal point. Go listen to dipset if you looking for beat driven albums with Nursery Rhymes. This is one of Nas' best albums for beats, period.

2. Lyrics - Nas has never been more lyrical, NEVER! Illmatic is Illmatic, there will never be another Illmatic because Nas will never be in that position again. That was hood tales right there perfected. This is Nas taking sh*t to another level, his concepts and delivery are fantastic. I did just list specific tracks but then deleted them as I really feel they are all heat. Which leads me on to….

3.Chris Brown/Game - I have always liked game but when I saw Chris Browns name I cant lie I was vex. But that track is heat seriously. I see mixed feelings on this but I think some people just hating because CB on it, rather than listning to the dam track. Nas & Game k!lled it and the beat is 100!

I am a very level headed dude but honestly, this album gave me butterflies. The last time that happened was Makaveli. Any Nas fan, any fan that bumps that concious sh*t, you are in heaven. And we have to accept there are some people out there that don't listnen to music for that, cool. As Nas said, he don't need your a.ss anyway… got listne to that Testify bi*ches!

Knowledge is king, and boy the king of this rap sh*t delivered.

Sorry for the long post.

real talk man.

this is what i'm so baffled at. everyone comin in saying "i'm a huge nas fan but this sh*ts boring" NO dawg...u AINT a huge nas fan stop trying. this album's beats EMBODY Nas...this is what i've been hoping for, for a while...a nice flowing, COMPLETE album. theres awlays some tracks i'm like meh, not sure why nas did that. not on here. just like u said man the beats are a great catalyst when digesting these lyrics...they just make the lyrics that much more powerful, yet also zone you out in them. they lose you in the music and msg. sh*ts just powerful.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago