most viewed right now
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This the coldest ish I've seen in a minute :hotouthere:
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like the album? and How old are you?
Yes, Good Album! Age <18 21 16.80%
Nope, shit was awful Age <18 0 0%
Yes, Good Album Age 19-23 72 57.60%
Nope, shit was awful Age 19-23 5 4.00%
Yes, Good Album Age 24< 24 19.20%
Nope, shit was awful Age 24< 3 2.40%
Voters: 125. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #201
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,956 | Props total: 2013 2013
After a first listen i think my favorite track is that "Fried Chicken.That Chris Brown and Game track is growin on me tho(i kno da hate is gunna come for this comment)
 10 years ago '04        #202
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 RocawearMan said:
U kno whats sad, people are callin a cd with Chris Brown on it a classic.

Think Illmatic. Now think Illmatic if Chris Brown was on it.

I'm on my 3rd listen looking for the magic. I like Hero, America is ok, Sly Fox is pretty good, N.I.G.G.E.R. is a heat rock, and Black President is dope.

Lyrically Nas k!lls everything (Project Roach was the only song he probably didn't k!ll), but after 9 albums, he can't put a song together. Wack Beats, wack hooks all over the place. He is in the business of making music, and music includes Lyrics, Hooks, and Beats.

Open Your Eyes...

jay stans r mad
 10 years ago '05        #203
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,392 | Props total: 4513 4513
 RocawearMan said:
U kno whats sad, people are callin a cd with Chris Brown on it a classic.

Think Illmatic. Now think Illmatic if Chris Brown was on it.

I'm on my 3rd listen looking for the magic. I like Hero, America is ok, Sly Fox is pretty good, N.I.G.G.E.R. is a heat rock, and Black President is dope.

Lyrically Nas k!lls everything (Project Roach was the only song he probably didn't k!ll), but after 9 albums, he can't put a song together. Wack Beats, wack hooks all over the place. He is in the business of making music, and music includes Lyrics, Hooks, and Beats.

Open Your Eyes...
I respect your opinion and I can see where you're coming from but..

This isn't 1994 anymore. Rap has evolved. It isn't selling out, R & B just has a lot more to do with hip hop then back in those days. You think Jay-Z could have done a song with Ne-yo on Reasonable Doubt? There's nothing wrong with Chris Brown doing a hook. Chris Brown couldn't do a hook back on Illmatic for it to be fire cause Chris Brown was 4 when that album came out. Hip Hop was in a different place then. So is Nas' music. He switched up his style a little bit, but the lyrics are still dope and IMO the beats on this album are dope too.

Last edited by Switchc2390; 07-03-2008 at 10:12 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #204
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,743 | Props total: 4821 4821
Yo what is this Untitled sh*t?
Pop, Jazz, Neo Soul? Where the fu*k is the boom bap at?
How am I supposed to ride out bumpin this sh*t?
I'm dissapointed yo. Oh well...There's always The n*gga Tape.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 07-03-2008 at 10:33 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #205
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 awall said:
they know this is garbage they scared to say it, boring crap.... Ny lost.
All you do is criticize NY as a whole in every thread you enter. You have a vendetta based on insecurities of the music you feel? Boring crap? I guess you don't really listen to rap at all. If it doesn't have a beat that knocks it automatically fails. I'm not going to make any a.ssumptions about what kind of music you like, but:

awall said:
soulja boy >>>> big pun
 10 years ago '04        #206
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 BoxdenSleuth said:
I liked the album for the most part, lyrically its solid. My only beef with it is most of the content is about the black mans struggle, and to be honest, I am a white guy not living in the ghetto and I can really care less about the black man.
Again, I won't make any a.ssumptions about your lifestyle, but those two comments disturb me. I'm not black myself - I'm half white, half Filipino - but I don't see where you're coming from with this, especially your last sentence. Props to you for being honest though.

However, if you can't appreciate that Nas is trying to enlighten people, I can dig it. People have criticized Nas for years for being "too preachy", but I think that he's finally found that synergy of being entertaining, making it into good music and delivering a profound message.

And to the idiot who said blacks aren't struggling, only the ones up north, people like you are part of the reason why ignorance continues to fester in our society.
 07-03-2008, 10:56 AM         #207
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was inevitable, but this shiit is pretty dope. I still think some of the beats are weak, but the tracks that leaked last with the whole album, they are all produced beautifully and this shaped up to be a very good album. Listening to We're Not Alone right now.
 07-03-2008, 10:57 AM         #208
Deathproof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk care if it get leak im still buyin his album cuz everyone needs a herp
 07-03-2008, 10:58 AM         #209
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Gawd this sh*t is crack!

America>>>>>

nasty nas is back!

This sh*t is 20 times better then HHID
 10 years ago '05        #210
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,622 | Props total: 10654 10654
on track 6 and im feelin it so far. he went in on the intro speaking some true sh*t
 10 years ago '06        #211
A-1 AFiciaL 
space
space
$1,522 | Props total: 55 55
 ceo said:
Why would Nas gear HIS music to accomodate whites. This is Hip Hop, created by us for us...whites just happened to like our culture and music.

You say you could careless about the black man but here you are caring and complaining about a black man's album. fu*k outta here white boy...
real talk
 10 years ago '06        #212
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
$18,290 | Props total: 1624 1624
lol @ n*ggaz gettin' racist ...

still mad about what happened in 1950 ..
 10 years ago '06        #213
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
space
$57,546 | Props total: 36809 36809
nasty Nas’ controversial upcoming Def Jam album, Untitled, recently leaked online weeks before its scheduled release date.

Unlike previous album leaks like Lil’ Wayne’s Tha Carter III, which was intentionally leaked after Weezy made a controversial statement against mixtape DJs, Nas' album had experienced a slow release of individual tracks before being completely released. The first batch of leaked songs included “Breathe,” “Black President,” “Y’all My N*ggers,” “Fried Chicken,” “Sly Fox” and many others.

In a video clip released earlier this morning, the lyrically renowned rapper reacted to the project’s leaks.

“Eh yo, what’s up y’all, this is Nas,” he says. “And you know we get leaked. You know I been getting leaks forever. And it’s so f*cking exciting.”

Tossing a peace sign and smirk towards the camera, nasty Nas walked away with his website’s banner posted on the screen, nasindependenceday.com.

Untitled is scheduled to hit stores July 15th.

07-03-2008, 11:16 AM         #214
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am now listening to Lost Tapes after bumping Untitled and I am realizing it (new album) is not as good as I thought haha.
 10 years ago '04        #215
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,297 | Props total: 123 123
Listening to the album, I can see why a young dude wont feel it. Sometimes they way Nas rap its hard to understand. These young n*ggas have the attention span of a fly.Its one of those joints you have to listen to 3-4 times to get how good it is.
 10 years ago '04        #216
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
gahhhhhh goin thru it again and beats & lyrics just...bring a smile to my face:D

*canNOT wait to f*k w Louis Farrakhan on the turntables wish song was a LiLLLL longer tho
 10 years ago '07        #217
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
I give it a 4 just because Nas is so gifted lyrically. It's incredible. "America" is epic. That beat and the way he flowed on it and what he was saying is too intense. 4/5 album especially for this era of music that we're in.
 10 years ago '05        #218
space
space
 kg81 said:
Listening to the album, I can see why a young dude wont feel it. Sometimes they way Nas rap its hard to understand. These young n*ggas have the attention span of a fly.Its one of those joints you have to listen to 3-4 times to get how good it is.
is it just me or did busta go hard on "fried chicken", he said some real sh*t at the end too.
 10 years ago '05        #219
space
space
 kg81 said:
if he would have came out wit a new dance teens would be eating this album up
 10 years ago '04        #220
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,228 | Props total: 508 508
Fried Chicken =
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
27 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
54 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
61 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
38 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
77 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
22 hours ago