Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like the album? and How old are you?
Yes, Good Album! Age <18 21 16.80%
Nope, shit was awful Age <18 0 0%
Yes, Good Album Age 19-23 72 57.60%
Nope, shit was awful Age 19-23 5 4.00%
Yes, Good Album Age 24< 24 19.20%
Nope, shit was awful Age 24< 3 2.40%
Voters: 125. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #201
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
what?!?!?! he said like 5 words in that 15 sec video, lol

9 years ago '04        #202
DezCaughtIt 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 32 32
U kno whats sad, people are callin a cd with Chris Brown on it a classic.

Think Illmatic. Now think Illmatic if Chris Brown was on it.

I'm on my 3rd listen looking for the magic. I like Hero, America is ok, Sly Fox is pretty good, N.I.G.G.E.R. is a heat rock, and Black President is dope.

Lyrically Nas k!lls everything (Project Roach was the only song he probably didn't k!ll), but after 9 albums, he can't put a song together. Wack Beats, wack hooks all over the place. He is in the business of making music, and music includes Lyrics, Hooks, and Beats.

Open Your Eyes...
 07-03-2008, 10:20 AM         #203
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just saw it on bx and I'm gettin it now
 07-03-2008, 10:30 AM         #204
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoxdenSleuth said:
I liked the album for the most part, lyrically its solid. My only beef with it is most of the content is about the black mans struggle, and to be honest, I am a white guy not living in the ghetto and I can really care less about the black man. Nas is a great rapper, but IMO the problem with this album and many of his are they are to designed for black people or people who give a damn about them.

You have some rappers like Jay-Z, Lupe, Kanye etc who make albums that aren't just geared towards one races problems and emotions, but has things everybody can relate to.

Anybody agree?
Why would Nas gear HIS music to accomodate whites. This is Hip Hop, created by us for us...whites just happened to like our culture and music.

You say you could careless about the black man but here you are caring and complaining about a black man's album. fu*k outta here white boy...
 9 years ago '06        #205
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 ceo said:
Why would Nas gear HIS music to accomodate whites. This is Hip Hop, created by us for us...whites just happened to like our culture and music.

You say you could careless about the black man but here you are caring and complaining about a black man's album. fu*k outta here white boy...
your post is no less ignorant than the one u quoted
 9 years ago '06        #206
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 RocawearMan said:

I'm on my 3rd listen looking for the magic. I like Hero, America is ok, Sly Fox is pretty good, N.I.G.G.E.R. is a heat rock, and Black President is dope.

Lyrically Nas k!lls everything (Project Roach was the only song he probably didn't k!ll), but after 9 albums, he can't put a song together. Wack Beats, wack hooks all over the place. He is in the business of making music, and music includes Lyrics, Hooks, and Beats.

Open Your Eyes...
if u don't think tracks like louis farrakhan is crack...u dont know hip hop. vintage nas with a cold beat.
 9 years ago '07        #207
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,743 | Props total: 1751 1751
After a first listen i think my favorite track is that "Fried Chicken.That Chris Brown and Game track is growin on me tho(i kno da hate is gunna come for this comment)
 9 years ago '04        #208
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 RocawearMan said:

Open Your Eyes...

jay stans r mad
 9 years ago '05        #209
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3259 3259
 RocawearMan said:

Open Your Eyes...
I respect your opinion and I can see where you're coming from but..

This isn't 1994 anymore. Rap has evolved. It isn't selling out, R & B just has a lot more to do with hip hop then back in those days. You think Jay-Z could have done a song with Ne-yo on Reasonable Doubt? There's nothing wrong with Chris Brown doing a hook. Chris Brown couldn't do a hook back on Illmatic for it to be fire cause Chris Brown was 4 when that album came out. Hip Hop was in a different place then. So is Nas' music. He switched up his style a little bit, but the lyrics are still dope and IMO the beats on this album are dope too.

Last edited by Switchc2390; 07-03-2008 at 11:12 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #210
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Yo what is this Untitled sh*t?
Pop, Jazz, Neo Soul? Where the fu*k is the boom bap at?
How am I supposed to ride out bumpin this sh*t?
I'm dissapointed yo. Oh well...There's always The n*gga Tape.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 07-03-2008 at 11:33 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #211
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 awall said:
they know this is garbage they scared to say it, boring crap.... Ny lost.
All you do is criticize NY as a whole in every thread you enter. You have a vendetta based on insecurities of the music you feel? Boring crap? I guess you don't really listen to rap at all. If it doesn't have a beat that knocks it automatically fails. I'm not going to make any a.ssumptions about what kind of music you like, but:

awall said:
soulja boy >>>> big pun
 9 years ago '04        #212
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 BoxdenSleuth said:
I liked the album for the most part, lyrically its solid. My only beef with it is most of the content is about the black mans struggle, and to be honest, I am a white guy not living in the ghetto and I can really care less about the black man.
Again, I won't make any a.ssumptions about your lifestyle, but those two comments disturb me. I'm not black myself - I'm half white, half Filipino - but I don't see where you're coming from with this, especially your last sentence. Props to you for being honest though.

However, if you can't appreciate that Nas is trying to enlighten people, I can dig it. People have criticized Nas for years for being "too preachy", but I think that he's finally found that synergy of being entertaining, making it into good music and delivering a profound message.

And to the idiot who said blacks aren't struggling, only the ones up north, people like you are part of the reason why ignorance continues to fester in our society.
 07-03-2008, 11:56 AM         #213
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was inevitable, but this shiit is pretty dope. I still think some of the beats are weak, but the tracks that leaked last with the whole album, they are all produced beautifully and this shaped up to be a very good album. Listening to We're Not Alone right now.
 07-03-2008, 11:57 AM         #214
Deathproof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk care if it get leak im still buyin his album cuz everyone needs a herp
 07-03-2008, 11:58 AM         #215
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Gawd this sh*t is crack!

America>>>>>

nasty nas is back!

This sh*t is 20 times better then HHID
 9 years ago '05        #216
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
on track 6 and im feelin it so far. he went in on the intro speaking some true sh*t
 9 years ago '06        #217
A-1 AFiciaL 
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 53 53
 ceo said:

real talk
 9 years ago '06        #218
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
lol @ n*ggaz gettin' racist ...

still mad about what happened in 1950 ..
 9 years ago '06        #219
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25790 25790
nasty Nas’ controversial upcoming Def Jam album, Untitled, recently leaked online weeks before its scheduled release date.

Unlike previous album leaks like Lil’ Wayne’s Tha Carter III, which was intentionally leaked after Weezy made a controversial statement against mixtape DJs, Nas' album had experienced a slow release of individual tracks before being completely released. The first batch of leaked songs included “Breathe,” “Black President,” “Y’all My N*ggers,” “Fried Chicken,” “Sly Fox” and many others.

In a video clip released earlier this morning, the lyrically renowned rapper reacted to the project’s leaks.

“Eh yo, what’s up y’all, this is Nas,” he says. “And you know we get leaked. You know I been getting leaks forever. And it’s so f*cking exciting.”

Tossing a peace sign and smirk towards the camera, nasty Nas walked away with his website’s banner posted on the screen, nasindependenceday.com.

Untitled is scheduled to hit stores July 15th.

07-03-2008, 12:16 PM         #220
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am now listening to Lost Tapes after bumping Untitled and I am realizing it (new album) is not as good as I thought haha.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy