The Official Nas-Untitled Album Thread/ 180k 1st week sales

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like the album? and How old are you?
Yes, Good Album! Age <18 21 16.80%
Nope, shit was awful Age <18 0 0%
Yes, Good Album Age 19-23 72 57.60%
Nope, shit was awful Age 19-23 5 4.00%
Yes, Good Album Age 24< 24 19.20%
Nope, shit was awful Age 24< 3 2.40%
Voters: 125. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-03-2008, 08:09 AM         #181
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its amazing how even when somethign great comes along that there are still people who wanna look cool and go against the grain just for the hell of it
and say its wack or dissapppointing especially in a thread celebrating the album,

the general concensus is that N.I.G.G.E.R. is epic in many ways

if you dont like this you either too stuck in the past or never was a real nas fan

and im excluding the tennie boppers and crank dat fanatics who too busy havin fun for that smart "complicated" sh*t, they are not even a factor,

album of the summer and year so far,fu*k yo jaded a.ss opinions
just like these f*g**ts to abandoned they alledge favortie rapper when he starts gaining hype and publicty, you shouild be happy to see a n*gga shine
ole crab in the bucket a.ss n*ggas:finger:
 9 years ago '06        #182
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
its amazing how even when somethign great comes along that there are still people who wanna look cool and go against the grain just for the hell of it
and say its wack or dissapppointing especially in a thread celebrating the album,

the general concensus is that N.I.G.G.E.R. is epic in many ways

if you dont like this you either too stuck in the past or never was a real nas fan

and im excluding the tennie boppers and crank dat fanatics who too busy havin fun for that smart "complicated" sh*t, they are not even a factor,

album of the summer and year so far,fu*k yo jaded a.ss opinions
just like these f*g**ts to abandoned they alledge favortie rapper when he starts gaining hype and publicty, you shouild be happy to see a n*gga shine
ole crab in the bucket a.ss n*ggas:finger:
Are you saying that Nas is gaining hype and publicity now? He was at the height of his career in '96 so GTFOH.

And I guess what you call the "general concensus" is people on Boxden and other hip-hop boards? Or have you actually read any reviews from folks that really know what they're talking about and are not just d*ckriding?

I swear you guys are k!lling me with all this talk.
 07-03-2008, 08:29 AM         #183
R-Nice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LoL @ dudes trying to FORCE people to say this garbage is a classic.

Nas need to retire.

Once a rapper hit 30, it's all downhill.
 9 years ago '04        #184
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
piffilicious this is almost on a par with stillmatic. Nas got his flow and his hunger back
 9 years ago '06        #185
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
 TDH Music said:
What dont you like about the album? Can you be a little more specific? Everyones entitled to their opinion but your not being specific, your not even being general. It seems like you dont like because everyone else does.
I never said that I don't like it. I haven't made up my mind about it yet because I want to listen to it more thoroughly before I do. To me it's just ridiculous that people are calling this classic after giving it one or two spins!
 9 years ago '05        #186
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 97 97
I liked the album for the most part, lyrically its solid. My only beef with it is most of the content is about the black mans struggle, and to be honest, I am a white guy not living in the ghetto and I can really care less about the black man. Nas is a great rapper, but IMO the problem with this album and many of his are they are to designed for black people or people who give a damn about them.

You have some rappers like Jay-Z, Lupe, Kanye etc who make albums that aren't just geared towards one races problems and emotions, but has things everybody can relate to.

Anybody agree?
 9 years ago '04        #187
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
oh lord...this thread is going to turn Ugly....I can tell now already from first paragraph in your post....
 07-03-2008, 08:51 AM         #188
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoxdenSleuth said:
I liked the album for the most part, lyrically its solid. My only beef with it is most of the content is about the black mans struggle, and to be honest, I am a white guy not living in the ghetto and I can really care less about the black man. Nas is a great rapper, but IMO the problem with this album and many of his are they are to designed for black people or people who give a damn about them.

You have some rappers like Jay-Z, Lupe, Kanye etc who make albums that aren't just geared towards one races problems and emotions, but has things everybody can relate to.

Anybody agree?

why do people type silly sh*t?....if you knew the premise of this album before listening to it why would you then after hearing the album follow the premise complain about it?....how redundant,and retarded is that?.....i hope this was a sarcastic post

were you the one kid who went to go see "wanted" with angelina jolie,and complained about the violence with guns?...

Last edited by HotepSuns; 07-03-2008 at 08:58 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #189
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,410 | Props total: 29616 29616
good album, wish project roach was longer loved that beat...but it is wat it is...good hip hop album
 9 years ago '05        #190
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
they know this is garbage they scared to say it, boring crap.... Ny lost.
 9 years ago '07        #191
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
what it is! havent finished it yet but its fyah so far sounds like some progressive sh*t listen to the lyrics u lames
 07-03-2008, 09:10 AM         #192
backnaction05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoxdenSleuth said:
I liked the album for the most part, lyrically its solid. My only beef with it is most of the content is about the black mans struggle, and to be honest, I am a white guy not living in the ghetto and I can really care less about the black man

Anybody agree?
I TOTALLY DISAGREE. I am white aswell, but by listening to this album, its made more compassionate for a black american than ever before. I think the world needed something this strong. Something that looks racism in the face.

AND even though its talking about 'the black mans' struggle' (like you said), Nas delivered wordplay, and a flow thats so on point, that it doesn't matter what hes talking about. This album is very underated IMO (even including the hype that this site has built for it). I pay attention to every release that comes out, and this album here, should be looked at as something that every fan of hip hop should celebrate. If you look at every deminsion of this album, and its release, its hard to deny its greatness:
1. The original album title
2. Once they denied him that titled, he simply named it "Untitled", genius.
3. The album cover is so visual and controversial. So much that its stronger than the title itself.
4. The lack of promotion. Nobody knows about this album, even coming from someone of Nas's caliber. This album is highly slept on right now, i see it as the whole world should be tuned into this release. And right now, B.E.T hasn't even caught up yet.
5. Production. The production for this one is very appealing. Easy for the ears, nothing complicated. Which makes the lyrics stand out even more.
6. Length of the album & limited features. These 2 things is where most albums mess up on. Most don't know when to stop filling up the CD, and then fill the album up with features. Nas did great on both parts.
7. All of those things is what creates something really special. Something that will be looked at 10 years now and REALLY be appreciated.
 9 years ago '05        #193
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 backnaction05 said:
I TOTALLY DISAGREE. I am white aswell, but by listening to this album, its made more compassionate for a black american than ever before. I think the world needed something this strong. Something that looks racism in the face.

AND even though its talking about 'the black mans' struggle' (like you said), Nas delivered wordplay, and a flow thats so on point, that it doesn't matter what hes talking about. This album is very underated IMO (even including the hype that this site has built for it). I pay attention to every release that comes out, and this album here, should be looked at as something that every fan of hip hop should celebrate. If you look at every deminsion of this album, and its release, its hard to deny its greatness:
1. The original album title
2. Once they denied him that titled, he simply named it "Untitled", genius.
3. The album cover is so visual and controversial. So much that its stronger than the title itself.
4. The lack of promotion. Nobody knows about this album, even coming from someone of Nas's caliber. This album is highly slept on right now, i see it as the whole world should be tuned into this release. And right now, B.E.T hasn't even caught up yet.
5. Production. The production for this one is very appealing. Easy for the ears, nothing complicated. Which makes the lyrics stand out even more.
6. Length of the album & limited features. These 2 things is where most albums mess up on. Most don't know when to stop filling up the CD, and then fill the album up with features. Nas did great on both parts.
7. All of those things is what creates something really special. Something that will be looked at 10 years now and REALLY be appreciated.

FROM A BLACK MAN.....we aint struggling.this aint 1965..just the ones up north..the lazy ones. NAS dont like white people dudeee rock onnn!! dont buy his album if u have self respect.
 07-03-2008, 09:26 AM         #194
mf_bowener 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '08        #195
SLR CHOOPA 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,273 | Props total: 5676 5676

Last edited by SLR CHOOPA; 07-03-2008 at 09:57 AM..
 07-03-2008, 09:40 AM         #196
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
while i see the hate squad are invading the thread trying to make things sour for us who love the album

to that lame a.ss pasty face sh*t stain talkin bout how he cant relate and doesnt give a dman bout the black struggle then why do you even fu*k with nas music. he's been headed in this direction for a while but now and like my n*ggah said, if you knew the premise of the album before hand why didi you still listen dumbass. this is basically NAS' version of Strictly For My n*ggaz and bringing jay, kanye and etc into the mix like it makes your statement more valid because they make you feel comfrotable in your own skin
im not takin anything away from them dudes because they are talented, but you dont like them for their lyrical talent, you love the bragadocious champagn sippin, and radio freindly pop side......this album has clearly served its purpose,

i think its a hell of a display of maturity and lyricism to base an entire album around uplifting the havenots(any race) and the black and brown brothas and sistahs who A.) don't have a collective voice to represent them
B.)are too stubborn to to see their ignorance , and willingly remain stupid

this aint about being high and mighty , its about growing up, becoming aware of the truth and most of all gettin our sh*t togehter

who cares if you can relate because truthfully if you wanted to listen to something you could relate to you would pick up an Aaron Carter album and feel right at home, so dont try to come in a thread thats about appreciating the album and talking that bullsh*t

start you own thread , but you wont because youre afraid you wont get any attention cause so desperatly need it, stop bi*chin and dont listen

sh*t was all good when wayne and shawty lo littered the front page now these n*ggas gettin buttsoar over nas album havin more hype than their saviors

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 07-03-2008 at 09:47 AM..
 07-03-2008, 09:45 AM         #197
KingStarbury3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see alotta yall really feelin this...im about to listen to it
 07-03-2008, 09:48 AM         #198
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
while i see the hate squad are invading the thread trying to make things sour for us who love the album

to that lame a.ss pasty face sh*t stain talkin bout how he cant relate and doesnt give a dman bout the black struggle then why do you even fu*k with nas music. he's been headed in this direction for a while but now and like my n*ggah said, if you knew the premise of the album before hand why didi you still listen dumbass. this is basically NAS' version of Strictly For My n*ggaz and bringing jay, kanye and etc into the mix like it makes your statement more valid because they make you feel comfrotable in your own skin
im not takin anything away from them dudes because they are talented, but you dont like them for their lyrical talent, you love the bragadocious champagn sippin, and radio freindly pop side......this album has clearly served its purpose,

i think its a hell of a display of maturity and lyricism to base an entire album around uplifting the havenots(any race) and the black and brown brothas and sistahs who A.) don't have a collective voice to represent them
B.)are too stubborn to to see their ignorance , and willingly remain stupid

this aint about being high and mighty , its about growing up, becoming aware of the truth and most of all gettin our sh*t togehter

who cares if you can relate because truthfully if you wanted to listen to something you could relate to you would pick up an Aaron Carter album and feel right at home, so dont try to come in a thread thats about appreciating the album and talking that bullsh*t

start you own thread , but you wont because youre afraid you wont get any attention cause so desperatly need it, stop bi*chin and dont listen

sh*t was all good when wayne and shawty lo littered the front page now these n*ggas gettin buttsoar over nas album havin more hype than their saviors
damn cuz

:hang: :hang: :hang:
 9 years ago '06        #199
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Damn...Toomp did his thing on this beat...

Last edited by pa_general; 07-03-2008 at 09:53 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #200
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
That's it? You n*ggas made a thread on this piece of wack sh*t?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago