Jul 1 - Method Man Says Don't Blame Soulja Boy's "Garbage" For The State Of Hip-Hop

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 XxC4xX said:
80% of his fan base are under 17, so get off his d*ck let the lil whack n*gga get his paper while he still can
:applause:
 07-02-2008, 02:49 PM         #82
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Method Man stay keepin' it trill.
 9 years ago '05        #83
j da pimp 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 0 0
 Jazzmin said:
Um...when did Ice-T become a bad actor? I think he does exceptionally well on SVU but it's all a matter of opinion so please save all the "You know nothing about the art of acting" comments for someone who gives a sh*t. As for Soulja boy...phase...he will die out eventually. That is all.
just like ice-t did, just like method man did!!!
 9 years ago '04        #84
ronaldinho_10 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
 $h0wtym3 said:
You giving advice about rap music

is like

Richard Simmons giving advice about picking up women

LOL

but for real its like i been telling everyone from day one

Souljah Boy is not hip hop, hes hip pop.
 07-02-2008, 03:53 PM         #85
condatis212 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just put dude in the pop genre n everything will be fine.:banghead:
 9 years ago '05        #86
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
figures that it would take tical to make some sense of the situation. i feel as though he is 100% correct too
 07-02-2008, 05:00 PM         #87
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
And the people who try to bring that substance back get sh*tted on, cuz a fu*kin' youtube clown got a club beat w/ no lyrics.
Not to mention it was a sh*tty fruityloops beat too

(referring to "crank dat")

EDIT: actually now that i think about it im referring to all his beats

Last edited by $h0wtym3; 07-02-2008 at 05:02 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #88
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
No artist has the balls to talk about the garbage that g unit/ 50 cent keeps putting out... dude really was talking sh*t about tpains voice on a mixtape then on the gunit album he's tryna sound like tpain too just like lil wayne :sick:

I care less and less about hip hop with each passing year
 9 years ago '06        #89
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 the rock 1.0 said:
real talk.....wu tang didnt learn when soulja boy ended ther pathetic career a couple months ago...now this washed up bum method man been garbage for the past 15 yrs....hes just diggin a bigger hole for himself....these idiots cant learn to shut up and take ther soinning like a man
hate given for saying somoething so rediculous
 9 years ago '05        #90
aceboogie83 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 1 1
 beatlab said:
you sure dont know what you talking about .. u probly 12 years old.. they old and dont make that much music but they sure aint never had no garbage music like soulja boy and they speak the truth not like this rappers that all they talk about is money and hoes.WHAT KIND OF HIP HOP IS THAT, TELL ME?? but you go listen to your soulja boy gay musik and listen to your nsync and backstreet boys too while you at it.. :D
Money and hoes is the truth, its all i know. I dont care about the economy, i dont care abou the price of gas, i care about money and hoes. Thats the truth
 9 years ago '04        #91
trinking726 
space
space
$868 | Props total: 5 5
 aceboogie83 said:
Money and hoes is the truth, its all i know. I dont care about the economy, i dont care abou the price of gas, i care about money and hoes. Thats the truth
thats disgusting..
 9 years ago '04        #92
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
Lil Wayne d*ckriders came in to this thread and found a way to bring Wayne into the conversation i aint hatin on Wayne, but i wouldnt put him top 5. definitely top 5 of RIGHT NOW tho, not all time.

anyway, Meth is funny as sh*t.
 9 years ago '05        #93
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Here's what it is....

Stupid people who listen to Soulja Boy buy cds.... whatever. Real hip hop fans rather download. If their was no downloading imagine Little Brother doing good numbers. The ones doing it for the love don't get paid while the ones doing it for the money do. That's why Jay-Z is a great business man. He does it for the love, but in a way so he could get paid too.

Last edited by klew; 07-02-2008 at 06:04 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #94
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 JTwizzy said:
Lil Wayne d*ckriders came in to this thread and found a way to bring Wayne into the conversation i aint hatin on Wayne, but i wouldnt put him top 5. definitely top 5 of RIGHT NOW tho, not all time.

anyway, Meth is funny as sh*t.
I would put him in my top 5 I don't know what the heck he's saying
 9 years ago '04        #95
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 442 442
 Roemoaphi said:
I think this statement hits it right on the head.

Soulja Boy (and other garbage like him) have been making millions for years now, so somebody has to be buying this mess. But is this an indictation that viable artist like Method Man, WuTang, or even Ice T are washed up? Or is it that the music industry does not promote or stand behind these type of artist anymore?

People buy what they hear on radio/TV and what's on radio/TV is what the record companies want on the radio/TV. What they pump on to radio/TV now is Soulja Boy (and other garbage like him). They don't play anything with any substance so the audience doesn't really have anything to compare this mess to when determining what they are going to buy.
So true like when jay-z or beyonce drop a video BET busts a nut. You get access granted, premier on 106 and park i think they both had videos that they premiered they play once on the hour, every hour for the duration of the day. Its who they choose to blow up. Like styles p, of course he know more off a gangster rapper but I could have sworn that he dropped a video with (Miri Ben-Ari), no play. Dropped a video with akon produced i believe by little john(when he was hot) called can you believe it, no play. Its who they believe they can pedal as marketable.

Soulja boy is trash though. Cause I'm black im suppose to be happy for him making money? Nope. He garage and awful for what is already a dying art form: HIP HOP. If george bush was black would you like him? Would you think hes doing a good job? fu*k No. Soulja Boy is not making money for you, so who gives a fu*k. His music is a.ss. Black or white. If kevin federline made crank dat who u consider it hot? I fu*king doubt. This guy got f's on his report card and he told hes teacher to put some d's on it? This is the teenage generation rap. Im growing up listening to illmatiat at 14-16 whatever fu*kin age i was and 16-18 year old these days wanna throw some d's on it give me a break. It a shame im pretty sure he put more effort into making a dance, then making a song.

My $0.02
 9 years ago '06        #96
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 aceboogie83 said:
:sleepy:

and I'm sure you got em both too :rolleyes:
 07-02-2008, 07:10 PM         #97
R-Nice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LoL @ n*ggaz in here talkin' about Method Man and Ice-T "lyrical".

Them n*ggaz and lyrics are as suspect as Smokey, LoL!
 9 years ago '04        #98
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5242 5242
 R-Nice said:
LoL @ all these washed up n*ggaz like Meth and Ice-T trying to give they

career a "spark". When the last time them n*ggaz had a video or

a HIT? *crickets* I wonder what other washed up rapper gonna

diss Soulja Boy next.........Def Jeff.........Domino.............The Dove Shack?!?

........Dana Dane..........Bushwick Bill?...................
uhh ohhh i think we may have bx first souljah boy d*ck rider
 07-02-2008, 07:19 PM         #99
ninemizi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RamazedAGAIN said:
its not his fault its the fans fault

the fans are the ones that make a rapper

so when the fans are idiots they are gunna listen to idiotic music..
Couldnt put it any better.:applause:
 07-02-2008, 07:48 PM         #100
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good sh!t Meth
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy