Jul 1 - Method Man Says Don't Blame Soulja Boy's "Garbage" For The State Of Hip-Hop

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
I don't see what the difference is between a kid like Soulja Boy or a group like Kid n Play...there's room for everything...I swear if these n*ggaz sh*t was sellin, they would probably be congratulating soulja boy
 9 years ago '04        #62
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
First off ... peep the sig.

Second off, to the dumb a.ss tryin' to say Ice T and Meth tryin' to give their careers a spark....fu*k outa here man. Ice T is on SVU and Meth done made movies / appearances on broadcast tv / solo albums / wu tang albums / etc. TV / Movie $$$ >>>>>>> music $$$$

Third, people sayin' solja boy don't give a fu*k about them....then why'd his hurt a.ss post a response on youtube tryin' to diss Ice T? That should make him lose the little bit of respect he has right there. This punk a.ss 17yr old kid tryin' to diss a legend. Sounds like he's tryin' to give his a.ss a spark.

That f*g**t is garbage. And no I'm not expecting him to drop some Common, Talib, Rakim type sh*t. I hate him because he is the vehicle that corporate America used to push this bullsh*t on the radio and into mainstream society.

And people was sayin' Lil John and Yin Yang Twins sucked when they were "hot" too.

Mufukah's only started sayin' "YYYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH" after the chappelle show.

Yea the kid got real lucky and caught a break from his youtube "breakout performance"

You can't possibly believe this fool is successful because of skill!!! This fool is successful because he was a wh0ore for corporate america. And yes, the population is stupid for supporting it.

so if you're 16 or 17 and broke as fu*k and you have the chance to become a millionaire and the sh*t for everyone around your age, by spitting wack rhymes and dancing, would you do it?
 9 years ago '05        #63
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
Sorry little soulja boy's but your role model is garbage... We all know he trying to make quick money and people like meth, nas, and etc did it for the love... Wasnt know ringtones and millions for one song... Get real they may be washed up but we all can see who love hip hop and who love the little fame... Not hating but keeping it real and not HANGING... MOST OF U DUDES SOUND HOMO TRYING DEFEND THE CLOWN SO BAD... NEVER WILL I BUY A SOULJA BOY C.D. Not my style
 9 years ago '05        #64
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Tollah The God said:
i don't hate on soulja boy. the young dude got busy doin him and got his money. in my opinion, why should he spit like a wayne, jay-z or ICE-T?? He's not claimin to be the lyrical truth, so why are ya'll lookin for him to drop some knowledge?? Ya'll the dummies waitin for Soulja Boi to drop some Rakim sh*t, when you should be waitin for Soulja Boi to drop some SOULJA BOI sh*t.. smh @ n*ggas tryna turn hoes into housewives/ soulja boi into nas....what the fu*k did ya'll expect

hip hop ain't dead...it's on ya favorite skeezer's ringback....

well spoken but solja boy needs a new hobby rapping ain't it.
 07-02-2008, 09:22 AM         #65
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the rock 1.0 said:
method man is a bum and just wants tv time

he committed career suicide by tryin to diss the legendary soulja boy....meth career been in the toilet for a while....hes only makin more a a.ssclown of himself every day......fools like him need to realize ther washed up.......method man didnt learn when soulja boy danced all over wu tangs career and put it on permanent life support......they should shut up and stop talkin...wu tang legacy was already in the toilet when soulja boy k!lled it forever
by reading your posts you are either

(a) soulja boy
(b) part of his entourage
or
(c) someone who fell out the stupid tree and hit all the branches on the way down

I hit the nail on the head didnt I
 9 years ago '04        #66
DJ BlazeOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 18 18
 R-Nice said:
LoL @ all these washed up n*ggaz like Meth and Ice-T trying to give they

career a "spark". When the last time them n*ggaz had a video or

a HIT? *crickets* I wonder what other washed up rapper gonna

diss Soulja Boy next.........Def Jeff.........Domino.............The Dove Shack?!?

........Dana Dane..........Bushwick Bill?...................
wtf? are you serious? aint nobody trying to create a spark off of Souljia Boy. Meth would murk him. I agree with Meth statement but like it was aid before the garbage side of hip hop has exsisted for quite some time now and while it really is unfair to put it all on Soulija Boy it is fair to put it on the hip pop records thats consistently being put out.
 9 years ago '04        #67
DJ BlazeOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 18 18
 the rock 1.0 said:
method man is a bum and just wants tv time

he committed career suicide by tryin to diss the legendary soulja boy....meth career been in the toilet for a while....hes only makin more a a.ssclown of himself every day......fools like him need to realize ther washed up.......method man didnt learn when soulja boy danced all over wu tangs career and put it on permanent life support......they should shut up and stop talkin...wu tang legacy was already in the toilet when soulja boy k!lled it forever
this dude said legendary? All these you tube raps acts and these you tube kids I sware. :banghead: Souljia Boy only been out 5 minutes and had 1 hit song.... I'm done wasting my time on tihs crap
 9 years ago '06        #68
PokeyG82 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
Im not a big fan of SB, but my kids like the Sh*t. I have no problem wit what the boy does. The more hate people give to SB, it's just going to make him hotter, like a Nas and JayZ beef. Let the boy get his hustle on while he can. Real Hip Hop faces will still be standing, whenever SB career falls. I would bet a mil if I had it that half the people that hate on lil buddy would say the same simple a** lyrics SB says if they knew for a fact it clock them a 7 figures income.
 07-02-2008, 10:49 AM         #69
Flame On 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More money more problems...why hate on a BLACK teenager thats makin legit power moves in the world, most of these old head rappers should want they kids to be like him...the young dude made a name for himself and built a fan base doing his own brand of hip hop...you don't have to like his lyrics or dance moves, but you gotta respect youngin's grind

HATING ON n*ggaS IS A SICKNESS IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY...RESPECT THE NEXT MAN'S HUSTLE FOLKS.
 9 years ago '06        #70
PokeyG82 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
What everybody fails to realize is who SB producer is. Mr. Collipark aka "DJ Smurf". Smurf in his prime wasn't known to be a lyrical artist. Just known to make sh*t to dance to or whatever. What more would you expect from one of his artist, a lyrical beast such Jada Kiss, or southern legends such as 8ball and MJG or UGK. I can't see it, therefore you have SB and Arab or whatever his name is.
 07-02-2008, 11:07 AM         #71
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flame On said:
More money more problems...why hate on a BLACK teenager thats makin legit power moves in the world, most of these old head rappers should want they kids to be like him...the young dude made a name for himself and built a fan base doing his own brand of hip hop...you don't have to like his lyrics or dance moves, but you gotta respect youngin's grind

HATING ON n*ggaS IS A SICKNESS IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY...RESPECT THE NEXT MAN'S HUSTLE FOLKS.
u missin the point, its not about respecting his hustle. sh*t, i respect his hustle too

But as for the music... I can pull better lyrics out my a.ss

no homo
 9 years ago '04        #72
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 RamazedAGAIN said:
its not his fault its the fans fault

the fans are the ones that make a rapper

so when the fans are idiots they are gunna listen to idiotic music..
80% of his fan base are under 17, so get off his d*ck let the lil whack n*gga get his paper while he still can
 07-02-2008, 11:10 AM         #73
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R-Nice said:
2Pac was right:

"All these old rappers trying to advance, it's all over now take it like a man."

Method Man = washed up. The last time this n*gga had a hit, Joe Claire

was hosting Rap City.

Ice-T = washed up. He just mad nobody bought his last album.

Plus where all these Ice-T fans come from?!?!? Half the n*ggaz on here

callin Ice-T a legend can't even name his "hits" without going to Wikipedia

first.

You giving advice about rap music

is like

Richard Simmons giving advice about picking up women
 9 years ago '06        #74
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
mef made some good points, soulja boy sucks plain and simple but somebody out there like him or he wouldnt be in the place he in now. its high school rap, plain and simple. when kris kross came out they got criticized too (although they were waaaay better than him) but young dudes back then dug them.
 9 years ago '06        #75
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 the rock 1.0 said:
real talk.....wu tang didnt learn when soulja boy ended ther pathetic career a couple months ago...now this washed up bum method man been garbage for the past 15 yrs....hes just diggin a bigger hole for himself....these idiots cant learn to shut up and take ther soinning like a man
umm...what the f*ck are you talkin bout?
 9 years ago '05        #76
Roemoaphi 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
 RamazedAGAIN said:
its not his fault its the fans fault

the fans are the ones that make a rapper

so when the fans are idiots they are gunna listen to idiotic music..
I think this statement hits it right on the head.

Soulja Boy (and other garbage like him) have been making millions for years now, so somebody has to be buying this mess. But is this an indictation that viable artist like Method Man, WuTang, or even Ice T are washed up? Or is it that the music industry does not promote or stand behind these type of artist anymore?

People buy what they hear on radio/TV and what's on radio/TV is what the record companies want on the radio/TV. What they pump on to radio/TV now is Soulja Boy (and other garbage like him). They don't play anything with any substance so the audience doesn't really have anything to compare this mess to when determining what they are going to buy.
 9 years ago '07        #77
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Jae_Mike said:
The Reason Why All These Rappers Mad Is Because Soulja Boy Is Gargbage And Has A Fan Base That Buys His Cds And Ringtones, Other Rapppers With Actual Skills Cd Dont Sell And They Dont Even Have A Buzz Like Soulja Thats The Real Deal, n*gga Soulja Flow Is a.ss But He Making That Gwop Trust Thats The Real, Meth And Ice Are Those Dudes But They Not Revelant To The Youth Of Hip Hop Anymore ...... Who Doesnt See It That Way
okay but why go after SB for that reason it's not his fault them rappers can't generate a good buzz like everyone said half of SB's fan are under 17 why aren't these old a.ss n*ggas supporting their old a.ss rappers? ( I'm a fan of Ice-T so don't hate he IS old) there really is no reason to go after SB imo
 07-02-2008, 01:07 PM         #78
snoopaliciouS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
m e t h o d > soulja, soulja's life, soulja's family and soulja's kids and grandchildren and even the next gen soulja's
 07-02-2008, 01:22 PM         #79
MrDan71 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think anyone could have said it better. Method is on point!!
 9 years ago '04        #80
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9505 9505
 the rock 1.0 said:
u mad because i stated the truth
stated the truth? You stated a pre teen opinion. Wu got more money than solja boy ever would. Meth stays gettin' money. Not from some "b00ty meat" bullsh*t, but from some real grown man sh*t. He did his music thing, and done his acting thing. Now he sees where the loot is comin from so that fool stays cakin in the actin biz.

Take solja boys d*ck out of your mouth, and fu*king read up on some hip hop history. every post you make just makes you look younger and more ignorant than the last.

htown said:
so if you're 16 or 17 and broke as fu*k and you have the chance to become a millionaire and the sh*t for everyone around your age, by spitting wack rhymes and dancing, would you do it?

we're talking about two different things here. I do give him props as an individual for makin a come up. And believe if I was 16 or 17 again, and I got the chance, I'd do the same thing.

But that doesn't mean fools wouldn't hate on me. The problem with solja boy is that this fool is what corporate america tells us is "hot". This fool gets more air play than the cats who really deserve it. And by tryin' to diss someone like ice T was a big mistake. This fool has no cred, no history, and no real talk. Tell me "crank dat" and "b00ty meat" are on the same level as "Colors" and "I'm your pusha".

Hip hop is all for show now. There's no substance to it. And the people who try to bring that substance back get sh*tted on, cuz a fu*kin' youtube clown got a club beat w/ no lyrics. Yet he gets play.

You look back to Bone and E1999. They were real. Not a comercialized pop culture product like soljaboy.

Solja boy is nothing more than a fu*king playstation. Just a product to make some old white men more rich than they already are.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 07-02-2008 at 01:41 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago