Jul 1 - Method Man Says Don't Blame Soulja Boy's "Garbage" For The State Of Hip-Hop

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-02-2008, 12:24 AM         #41
ev1lle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tollah The God said:
i don't hate on soulja boy. the young dude got busy doin him and got his money. in my opinion, why should he spit like a wayne, jay-z or ICE-T?? He's not claimin to be the lyrical truth, so why are ya'll lookin for him to drop some knowledge?? Ya'll the dummies waitin for Soulja Boi to drop some Rakim sh*t, when you should be waitin for Soulja Boi to drop some SOULJA BOI sh*t.. smh @ n*ggas tryna turn hoes into housewives/ soulja boi into nas....what the fu*k did ya'll expect

hip hop ain't dead...it's on ya favorite skeezer's ringback....
I dont think anybody is tryna turn soulja boy into a nas, jay or even wayne, or even waiting on him to drop some lyrical sh*t. The problem is me and alot of other hip hop heads dont like the fact that he gets more burn on tv and radio than the people who can really spit. And that leads to the young kids who dont know any better to have a distorted view of what hip hop really is. And its fu*ked up, cuz the more he and all the garbage like his sells, the more it hurts hip hop. But Im glad to see anybody young and black getting money, I just wish it was someone who represents the art form more and who isnt taking away from it.

Last edited by danny; 07-02-2008 at 12:45 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #42
flav 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,556 | Props total: 1931 1931
 R-Nice said:
LoL @ all these washed up n*ggaz like Meth and Ice-T trying to give they

career a "spark". When the last time them n*ggaz had a video or

a HIT? *crickets* I wonder what other washed up rapper gonna

diss Soulja Boy next.........Def Jeff.........Domino.............The Dove Shack?!?

........Dana Dane..........Bushwick Bill?...................

WTF?

mega_soulstar said:
n*gga go sit yo goof a.ss down somewhere

WAHHAAA propz for that homie
 9 years ago '04        #43
octane 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 651 651
 the rock 1.0 said:
nobody cares about that washed up bum method man anyways
at least meth doesnt suck d*ck and can wall down an alley by himself. That n*gga Solja Boy would sh*t on himself if he was in NY by himself. That n*gga can't even be on camera with out taking those bi*ch a.ss glasses on. Method Man and Wu Tang will leave a legacy. Soulja will be fu*king foot note. He will never be the Electric Slide!!! White people won't be asking for that dance in 15 years at a wedding.
 07-02-2008, 12:51 AM         #44
qstr8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tollah The God said:
i don't hate on soulja boy. the young dude got busy doin him and got his money. in my opinion, why should he spit like a wayne, jay-z or ICE-T?? He's not claimin to be the lyrical truth, so why are ya'll lookin for him to drop some knowledge?? Ya'll the dummies waitin for Soulja Boi to drop some Rakim sh*t, when you should be waitin for Soulja Boi to drop some SOULJA BOI sh*t.. smh @ n*ggas tryna turn hoes into housewives/ soulja boi into nas....what the fu*k did ya'll expect

hip hop ain't dead...it's on ya favorite skeezer's ringback....
sho ya right homes!!
 9 years ago '08        #45
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,041 | Props total: 4878 4878
lol soulja boy been garbage and he gone stay garbage
 07-02-2008, 01:30 AM         #46
the rock 1.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Did you really just say that solja boy ended the wu's career? fu*k outa here.

u mad because i stated the truth
 9 years ago '04        #47
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
what meth said is the truth.. but the society is getting dumber every year and this is what our kids are reduced to...
 9 years ago '04        #48
youngtito2004 
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 0 0
 kaph_een said:
i'm pretty sure soulja boy is just lying around in a huge pile of money somewhere not giving two thoughts to method man and ice t. the kid did what he had to do to make some money and that's all any rapper ever does when they're first starting out. given the the choice between staying poor or having a hit as a kid, i guarantee method man and ice t would've chosen the money making route.

i can't say i'm a soulja boy fan myself, but honestly, what else is there to talk about in hip hop? soulja boy would be JUST as wack had he made some sh*tty song about growing up in the hood and bla blah, like we haven't been hearing that for the past 30 years. lol at method man propping lil wayne because lollipop was so "hip hop-non commercial-innovative"; dude was sucking on a lollipop in the video.

it's also a bit hypocritical when you have these older rappers saying the new kids suck, but can't take a look in the mirror and realize their acting skills suck. once again, i'm not defending soulja boy because i couldn't care less, but ice t and method should be happy they're not getting spoken on by some of the true actors of our generation; those two dudes suck on the screen.
thats real talk
 9 years ago '04        #49
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 the rock 1.0 said:
real talk.....wu tang didnt learn when soulja boy ended ther pathetic career a couple months ago...now this washed up bum method man been garbage for the past 15 yrs....hes just diggin a bigger hole for himself....these idiots cant learn to shut up and take ther soinning like a man
YOu damn dummy.. it going to come down to Generation VS. Generation and the Method man(WU) Generation will always win out.. THey have put a large impact on hiphop than SB will ever do... Even 50 Cents cant pull that off BUT he will as he siad "DIE trying"
 07-02-2008, 01:51 AM         #50
Jazzmin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Um...when did Ice-T become a bad actor? I think he does exceptionally well on SVU but it's all a matter of opinion so please save all the "You know nothing about the art of acting" comments for someone who gives a sh*t. As for Soulja boy...phase...he will die out eventually. That is all.
 07-02-2008, 01:53 AM         #51
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the rock 1.0 said:
u mad because i stated the truth
I would love to see Soulja Boy seriously beef with Wu-Tang with diss tracks and sh*t. When all the dust settled we'd have a new verb instead of Ethered because Wu would have put this bi*ch out of his misery.
 9 years ago '07        #52
UltimateWarrior 
space
space
$217 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
Source:
real talk real talk for real talk method man is on point
soulja boy if u are read this eat a sack lol:finger:
 9 years ago '07        #53
UltimateWarrior 
space
space
$217 | Props total: 0 0
 youngtito2004 said:
thats real talk
real talk homie
 07-02-2008, 02:35 AM         #54
the rock 1.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
method man is a bum and just wants tv time

he committed career suicide by tryin to diss the legendary soulja boy....meth career been in the toilet for a while....hes only makin more a a.ssclown of himself every day......fools like him need to realize ther washed up.......method man didnt learn when soulja boy danced all over wu tangs career and put it on permanent life support......they should shut up and stop talkin...wu tang legacy was already in the toilet when soulja boy k!lled it forever
 9 years ago '04        #55
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
Soulja Boy sucks but you cant hate on him since its fan that is making dude famous and also there labels looking for a quick buck...
 07-02-2008, 03:35 AM         #56
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ice-t a clown for even opening his mouth, why he hating on shorty making some money. Hatinggg a.ssss pimp, no wonder he opened up for the player hater of the year. THe problem is jealous a.ss dudes hating on people making $$$, and just because they didnt do it, will hate on it. People like a lot of garbage in my opinion by why the fu*k would i open up my mouth about some sh*t like that. Let dudes make they money, and keep people entertained. Pull your skirtsssss up
 9 years ago '07        #57
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
The Reason Why All These Rappers Mad Is Because Soulja Boy Is Gargbage And Has A Fan Base That Buys His Cds And Ringtones, Other Rapppers With Actual Skills Cd Dont Sell And They Dont Even Have A Buzz Like Soulja Thats The Real Deal, n*gga Soulja Flow Is a.ss But He Making That Gwop Trust Thats The Real, Meth And Ice Are Those Dudes But They Not Revelant To The Youth Of Hip Hop Anymore ...... Who Doesnt See It That Way
 07-02-2008, 06:07 AM         #58
R-Nice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2Pac was right:

"All these old rappers trying to advance, it's all over now take it like a man."

Method Man = washed up. The last time this n*gga had a hit, Joe Claire

was hosting Rap City.

Ice-T = washed up. He just mad nobody bought his last album.

Plus where all these Ice-T fans come from?!?!? Half the n*ggaz on here

callin Ice-T a legend can't even name his "hits" without going to Wikipedia

first.
 07-02-2008, 07:07 AM         #59
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fresh jeff said:
ďIím not bigginí up Soulja Boy, Iím just saying. I think the n*gga suck, too. I think heís garbage

haha method man is funny as hell
haha
yep he had to get that in there.
 9 years ago '06        #60
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 1371 1371
Lil Wayne = your favorite rapper's favorite rapper
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy