Jul 1 - Method Man Says Don't Blame Soulja Boy's "Garbage" For The State Of Hip-Hop

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-01-2008, 08:50 PM         #21
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“If he wasn’t put out there like that, like he was the truth, I don’t think anybody would have a problem with him like that because lyrically he’s not the truth,” Meth said. “It’s not a secret, he’s a shorty. What life experience does he really have where he can sit down and go up with a Nas or a Lil’ Wayne, for that matter? It is what it is, man. These kids like him, so be it. Don’t hate on the lil’ n*gga, congratulate him.”

This - there was ALOT of sh*tty Hip Hop around for a decade or two before Soulja Boy came along - plus theres ppl paying to hear that sh*t - they part of the problem too,but unfortunately they simply dont know any better
 9 years ago '05        #22
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 RaDaGod21 said:
Meth speaks the truth...thye kid is garbage. Only teeny boopers listen to that trash, Soulja Boy is like some backstreet boys type sh*t...lol
yea that n*gga is weaK with a capital K....
 07-01-2008, 08:59 PM         #23
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tollah The God said:
Ya'll the dummies waitin for Soulja Boi to drop some Rakim sh*t, when you should be waitin for Soulja Boi to drop some SOULJA BOI sh*t.. smh
u got it twisted nobody expects him to drop anything lyrically deeper than Dr Seuss rhymes, we already expect "soulja boi to drop some soulja boi sh*t"

... thats why we think hes wack stupid
 9 years ago '04        #24
kaph_een 
space
space
$499 | Props total: 8 8
i'm pretty sure soulja boy is just lying around in a huge pile of money somewhere not giving two thoughts to method man and ice t. the kid did what he had to do to make some money and that's all any rapper ever does when they're first starting out. given the the choice between staying poor or having a hit as a kid, i guarantee method man and ice t would've chosen the money making route.

i can't say i'm a soulja boy fan myself, but honestly, what else is there to talk about in hip hop? soulja boy would be JUST as wack had he made some sh*tty song about growing up in the hood and bla blah, like we haven't been hearing that for the past 30 years. lol at method man propping lil wayne because lollipop was so "hip hop-non commercial-innovative"; dude was sucking on a lollipop in the video.

it's also a bit hypocritical when you have these older rappers saying the new kids suck, but can't take a look in the mirror and realize their acting skills suck. once again, i'm not defending soulja boy because i couldn't care less, but ice t and method should be happy they're not getting spoken on by some of the true actors of our generation; those two dudes suck on the screen.
 07-01-2008, 09:03 PM         #25
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ice-T is a.ss, wack rhymes with a lisp. fu*k him. Anyway, well said Meth.
 9 years ago '05        #26
Tollah The God 
space
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
 $h0wtym3 said:
u got it twisted nobody expects him to drop anything lyrically deeper than Dr Seuss rhymes, we already expect "soulja boi to drop some soulja boi sh*t"

... thats why we think hes wack stupid

#1 single in the nation for a whole summer and 1 platinum cd worth of people don't think he's wack. let's just be serious for a second. yea he's whack, yea he can't put a word in a sentence that has more letters than D-A-N-C-E, but he is successful and I think as a human being we should congratulate a black male for getting out the struggle..all im sayin
 9 years ago '07        #27
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,506 | Props total: 15074 15074
@ method man this was the same guy that was in how high and soul plane

da hate soulja boy receives is hilarious to me da n*gga only 17 gettin bashed by grown as men with wives and kids

i bet soulja boy lovin the hate he like da ugly n*gga in high school with all da hoes and all da n*ggas hatin asking the chick like why you fu*kin wit him

get dat money soulja boy let em hate
 9 years ago '04        #28
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,514 | Props total: 6448 6448
he speaks the truth, he just funny with it
 07-01-2008, 10:00 PM         #29
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol who gives a fu*k what soulja boy OR method man have to say about anything...
 9 years ago '04        #30
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
 R-Nice said:
LoL @ all these washed up n*ggaz like Meth and Ice-T trying to give they

career a "spark". When the last time them n*ggaz had a video or

a HIT? *crickets* I wonder what other washed up rapper gonna

diss Soulja Boy next.........Def Jeff.........Domino.............The Dove Shack?!?

........Dana Dane..........Bushwick Bill?...................
 9 years ago '04        #31
IMUSTBEAPIMP 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$392 | Props total: 0 0
he making money and thats all that matters because only 5% of rappers sound good most of them live off of nice hooks or some tight a.ss beats "cough Jeezy cough"
 07-01-2008, 10:18 PM         #32
2suave4tv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meth is absolutely correct.
 9 years ago '04        #33
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 160 160
 R-Nice said:

diss Soulja Boy next.........Def Jeff.........Domino.............The Dove Shack?!?

Do you even know who Method Man is or have you ever heard his albums? Method Man sh*ts out classic material and in a hundred years if anyone is still listening to hip hop it will be albums like Method Mans that they will be comparing with classics and not garbage, talentless rappers that spit the same tired rhetoric with a elementary sense of what music actually is like soulja boy
 9 years ago '04        #34
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 160 160
 Rico Tubbs said:
and...

im not sure where youre from, but SB has more than 1 hit...clubs down here k!ll "shoot out", "snap and roll", "yahh", "donk"...then you have "souljah girl", that was a teeny bopper smash...

you can question his talent, but you have to admit that he hit his core audience
lol at those elementary and repetitive song titles. Anyone who listens to that crap has the wit of an autistic monkey with down syndrome.
 9 years ago '06        #35
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
lmao....get em' meth
 07-01-2008, 11:02 PM         #36
the rock 1.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody cares about that washed up bum method man anyways
 9 years ago '05        #37
PSC 
space
space
space
$541 | Props total: 1 1
 R-Nice said:

Last time I checked, both Ice T and Meth have earned their respect in the game and both haved proved themselves as artists and wordsmiths.

Soulja Boy is a musical n*gga moment. fu*k him.

Just because something is popular doesn't mean that it is any good. X pills are popular and they aren't good for you. There is this strange misconception if 10 million people buy something, then it is without a doubt awesome. So is it impossible for there to be 10 millions dumbasses out there?

Also, what the hell kind of rapper uses a ring tone to gauge their success? A ring tone is usually just the hook or a 30 second blip out of the song. So congrats, Soulja Boy. 10 million people like to hear 30 seconds of your song, at the most. Seriosuly, fu*k that n*gga.

Last edited by PSC; 07-01-2008 at 11:38 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #38
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
First off ... peep the sig.

Second off, to the dumb a.ss tryin' to say Ice T and Meth tryin' to give their careers a spark....fu*k outa here man. Ice T is on SVU and Meth done made movies / appearances on broadcast tv / solo albums / wu tang albums / etc. TV / Movie $$$ >>>>>>> music $$$$

Third, people sayin' solja boy don't give a fu*k about them....then why'd his hurt a.ss post a response on youtube tryin' to diss Ice T? That should make him lose the little bit of respect he has right there. This punk a.ss 17yr old kid tryin' to diss a legend. Sounds like he's tryin' to give his a.ss a spark.

That f*g**t is garbage. And no I'm not expecting him to drop some Common, Talib, Rakim type sh*t. I hate him because he is the vehicle that corporate America used to push this bullsh*t on the radio and into mainstream society.

And people was sayin' Lil John and Yin Yang Twins sucked when they were "hot" too.

Mufukah's only started sayin' "YYYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH" after the chappelle show.

Yea the kid got real lucky and caught a break from his youtube "breakout performance"

You can't possibly believe this fool is successful because of skill!!! This fool is successful because he was a wh0ore for corporate america. And yes, the population is stupid for supporting it.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 07-01-2008 at 11:58 PM..
 07-02-2008, 12:01 AM         #39
the rock 1.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R-Nice said:

real talk.....wu tang didnt learn when soulja boy ended ther pathetic career a couple months ago...now this washed up bum method man been garbage for the past 15 yrs....hes just diggin a bigger hole for himself....these idiots cant learn to shut up and take ther soinning like a man
 9 years ago '04        #40
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 the rock 1.0 said:
real talk.....wu tang didnt learn when soulja boy ended ther pathetic career a couple months ago...now this washed up bum method man been garbage for the past 15 yrs....hes just diggin a bigger hole for himself....these idiots cant learn to shut up and take ther soinning like a man
man I don't give hate hardly ever. But your a.ss gets hated on for bein such a dumb fu*k.

Did you really just say that solja boy ended the wu's career? fu*k outa here.

The fact that you said "soinning" proves you're some punk a.ss 14yr old who doesn't even remember as far back as 36 chambers.

Maybe if your parents let you stay up late enough, you'd know that ice T and Meth be stayin' on major network programs.

Think before you speak next time
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy