t.o.s projected to do 175k - 200 1st week

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-03-2008, 06:35 AM         #81
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
interscope only shipped 400k copies so theres noy way it could do the numbers some people have projected

its on course for 125k which is very sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #82
KyleEshna 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,742 | Props total: 446 446
damn....

that probably means that we won't be seeing a new lloyd banks album any time soon
 9 years ago '05        #83
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I wonder what 50's response will be to this
 9 years ago '04        #84
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
whats goes around comes Back Around R.I.P Gunit 2003/2008
 07-03-2008, 08:22 AM         #85
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol 50's cut from the cd sales is probably penny change to him......
 07-03-2008, 08:25 AM         #86
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xxxbmyxxx said:
Dam n*ggas always hating, get a f*cking life
what he just said

n*gga wake up , wash their face and shower just to hate

07-03-2008, 08:26 AM         #87
R-Nice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G-Unit next album coming out on KOCH.
 9 years ago '04        #88
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 799 799
ayo roc, how come they aint get no production from hi-tek, dre, em.
 9 years ago '07        #89
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69963 69963
they said wayne was doin 800-900k first week, what happened?

ohhhhhh he did 1 mil

so ya cryin over what hitsdailydouble said who arent right whatsoever..
 9 years ago '06        #90
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25678 25678
Here are 5 reasons why I [Gyant] think that G-Unitís recording career is pretty much over.

This feature is staring to become a weekly thing. Here we have yet another hip-hop album that Iím afraid is going to be a commercial disappointment in the eyes of the music industry. Curtis Jackson, a.k.a 50 Cent and them other boyz have dropped their new album T.O.S. Terminate On Sight. But there is just one thing missing [and no itís not Young Buck] interest!

1. OVER SATURATION: I know that I donít have to tell you that 50 Cent is EVERYWHERE! Albums, Vitamin Water commercials, movies and everything else puts the bad boy of hip-hop in a very vulnerable position. I mean letís be real; this is basically another 50 Cent album with features. Nobody is interested in the old man and the rumored former gay pr0n star. And, with Curtis resulting to his usual high-octane Ė lets bully around another rapper Ė antics people have grown tired of the marketing scheme[s]

2. YOUNG BUCK: While nobody can deny that Fiddy isnít the leader of G-Unit crew Young Buck brought a lot of fans in his own right, to the previous projects. The South has a lot of love for Buck and now that he is gone from the group subsequently are some of the fans. Lloyd and Tony donít have a strong enough fan base[s] to generate enough interest.

3. LILí WAYNE: Call me crazy, but I really didnít see a point in anyone in hip-hop releasing an album after the news hit about Lil Wayneís CD sales. The New Orleans representative made history with his highly anticipated album, so you just knew that the buzz as going to certify that his album would dominate the charts for at least two to three weeks after its original release date. G-Unit shouldíve just sucked up their pride and pushed the album back two more weeks to let people absorb and them move on from Shawn Carter.

4. THE TAPING OF THE YOUNG BUCK CONVERSATION: The way Fiddy released that tape of Young Buck crying over the phone, in my opinion, was one of the most disloyal and presumably messiest things you could do to a person. It isnít the nature of their conversation that was particularly interesting to me. It was the sneaky back handed way Curtis went about doing it. While nobody can argue that 50 Cent isnít an entertaining dude to record your boyz conversation with a ďjust in caseĒ mindset shows your disloyal and not to be trusted. And isnít hip-hop all about the stories of the streets? SOHH if thatís the case arenít loyalty and trust valued over most other things? I am in no way saying that Young Buck wasnít at fault because he was. But anyone who records conversations as an insurance policy needs to own up to the fact that they are messy and arenít to be trusted. If anyone in 50ís camp would talk to him on the phone regarding a private matter is crazy and deserves whatever they get. Heís shown that he is not to be trusted.

5. Do I really need to add a 5th reason?

Either way itís not looking too good. The SOHH News department is already reporting that Wayne is set to be number one again.

Talk to yíall lata,

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 07-04-2008 at 02:08 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #91
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 ROC da MIC said:
interscope only shipped 400k copies so theres noy way it could do the numbers some people have projected

its on course for 125k which is very sh*t

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #92
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
Oh So We're Going With The, "they Only Shipped 400k Records" Excuse Curtis? I Think They Don't Have Any Singles On The Charts, I'd Ship The Same Amount If I Were Interscope, No Hate, Just Facts.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of ďIím not racistĒ
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago