male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-30-2008, 02:58 PM         #161
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It shouldn't even be a question if hip-hop should be there because Jay showed he could hang with the best of them and it showed with the crowd reaction. He had people who were not even fans of hip-hop rocking to it
 06-30-2008, 06:44 PM         #162
the rock 1.0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the same jay z d*ckriders postin over and over in this thread :hang:
 9 years ago '04        #163
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 2404 2404
It was brilliant. Oasis got sonned.
^^^^^^
 06-30-2008, 07:48 PM         #164
abadnewz211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just another dummy gettin a lesson....dont fu*k with the dude hova
 9 years ago '07        #165
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
@ the same Jay haters posting over and over again trying to spit knowledge.

Jay-Z's lyrics >>>> your favorite artist or bands lyrics

get mad haters. Jay headlined Glastonbury, and the fans loved it. live with it. Jay had you fu*ks breakin your remotes cause he headlined and your fav band didnt.

like you'll ever see Oasis at a hip hop show but of course Jay is welcome to shut down a rock show :D

oh...and...

Jay-Z's money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your fav artist/band's money

Vinnie Paz by the way is fu*kin TRASH! so all of rancid's posts are all straight meaningless now.

call Jay trash and say Vinnie spits knowlege. fu*ker k!ll yourself seriously.
 9 years ago '05        #166
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
 jataylorlfc said:
what do u mean by black culture u ignorant tit? never heard of notting hill carnival?

by black culture, u mean black american culture? because african culture is far removed from black american culture, and that shows exactly why most of your opinions are void on this subject, u know nothing about the world.

even the phrase "american culture" is funny 2 the rest of the world, culture isnt pop.
Young Man Young Man....I'm not even that much of a patriot but to dis MY culture is asinine especially since all of the BLACK artist from your country strive to be like the black folk in my country(hell even amy winehouse swagger jackin lauryn hill)...now I aint gon(yeah n*gga aint gon as in "Im not going to act as if....") you brits got some cold a.ss music...i love coldplay, the Beatles are legends and you guys have mad significant contribution to rock but your a fool if you deny my country's culture. Now we are a capitalistic society that is true but so are you Euro driven fux tabloids and gossip which by far are pop culture's most evil by products are more relevant in britan than they are in the states so that statement about our culture being pop needs to be readjusted playa...My peoples music is this coutry's culture, black Americans are a staple in this country like apple pie and baseball....see the theme in my country that still rangs true to this day is potential...its the dream that anyone can come here with nothing and make and empire...this is Manhood lil boy....this is America...so my culture is making something of yourself regardless of the circumstances and hip hop is fueled on this ideology so the next time u get all hyped up on tea at tea time make sure you get a visceral understanding before you get all keyboard happy and start typing reckless and foolish statements chief...and on that note god bless you young man
 9 years ago '05        #167
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
 DochodlumII said:
ITs pretty clear you dont listen to Jay-z or just have a blind hatred of him, which is fine.... but dont spit your opinion at people like it is fact or call them illiterate if they disagree with you, that just makes you sound bitter..... if lyrics like these... listed below, make me illiterate in your view..
then so be it....

[Verse Three] Beach Chair
Life is but a dream can't mimic my life
I'm the thinnest cut slice
Intercut, the winner's cup
With winters rough enough
TO interrupt life
That's why I'm both
The saint & the sinner
Nice
This is Jay everyday
No compromise
No compass comes with this life
Just eyes
So to map it out
You must look inside
Sure books can guide you
But your heart defines you
Chica
The Quater Zone(1/4 an ounce) is what brought us home
In great shape like Heidi Klum
Maricon, I am on
Permanent Vaca
Life is but a beach chair
This song is like a Hallmark card
Until you read each here
So till she's here
And she declared
The aire
I will PRE-PARE
A blueprint for you to print
A map so you can back
A guide for your eyes
And so you won't lose scent
I'll it stink for you to think
I ink these verses full of PRO'S (pro's and cons wicked word play)
So you won't get CONNED out of 2 cent
My last will and testament I leave my heir
My share of Roc-AFella Records and a shiny new beach chair

You fu*ked up a couple words but in the end this verse stands and an example of why this man is the greatest....COLDPLAY on the Hook might i add

Last edited by theylikeme05; 06-30-2008 at 08:20 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #168
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,924 | Props total: 7313 7313
 r a n c i d said:
Anyway i will end this segment of the argument right now becaues it's got to an argument that i can't win.

My point was. Its far harder to reach the level of your average guitarists than it is your average rapper. On AVERAGE.

To reach the top end of either i'd say is equally difficult.
Any1 that disagrees with this statement needs to stop watching BET.
 06-30-2008, 08:35 PM         #169
Double Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To be fair noel gallagher had a point when he said hip-hop wasnt for glastonbury, its made for rock bands, but Its a bunch of sh*t anyway. Jay-Z should have never played that overated festival. Glastonbury should have stuck with its same old genre of sh*tty rock music and kept Jay off it. Everyone knows Noel Gallaghers a d*cked anyway. Oasis are musical legends, but most of the band members are c*nts.
 06-30-2008, 08:36 PM         #170
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Any1 that disagrees with this statement needs to stop watching BET.
Oh no. i definitely agree with him on that I just don't get why a herd of y'all came in here on some negative sh*t just because Jay did his thing

I mean if Jay would've sucked the doubters would've said "See thats why hip-hop shouldn't be there" but since he showed and proved now people are trying to rationalize and start all kinds of different debates
 9 years ago '07        #171
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,099 | Props total: 6302 6302
 REAL_NESS said:
It shouldn't even be a question if hip-hop should be there because Jay showed he could hang with the best of them and it showed with the crowd reaction. He had people who were not even fans of hip-hop rocking to it
Word...

Thats where i felt Noel was wrong ....to say that shows ignorance to music as a whole...

Now if he was talking about hip hop sending a wack representer @ Glaston like Soljah Boy or Wayne to headline a major event like that than we can have something in common

but Jay is no average rapper....he is an entertainer with mic skills and performance skills.. and the crowd responded to him like he deserved to be the headliner.

to not like his work is one thing....to say he didnt deserve to be there because
1. he's hip hop @ a traditionally guitar driven event and
2. you think other artists should have gotten it before him

is just blatant ignorance @ the way he carries himself and his music just because he doesnt play an instrument or raps about "fu*k commercial rap"

you do know those kinda people say sh*t like that because they know they will always be rapping in someone's basement the rest of their career

Last edited by ptwist; 06-30-2008 at 08:50 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #172
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
 r a n c i d said:
Depends how you define lyrical skill. He doesn't have much when you consider what he's saying.

Sure, he's good at HOW HE SAYS IT. But the bottom line is he isn't saying anything. He's rapping the same rubbish every other commercial rapper is. No substance.

<B>You knwo this too. That's the problem with rap fans. You obsess yourself so much with the fu*king complexity in peoples lyrics, that you forget the main objective, the fu*king content.</B>

And that's why Rap has all but died, and Rock is still going strong after all this time. The fans. Rap fans are simply more stupid, sad to say.
this is why I say uk ppl dont understand black culture or american hip-hop culture. Any rapper that can't talk bout gaining more money, getting women, and overall making their life better and use rap to reach it isn't on par with the values, goals, etc of black culture which created hiphop culture.
 9 years ago '05        #173
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
 r a n c i d said:
No they can't.

You think it'd take a 5 year old longer to rhyme words than it would play a guitar?

Okay i'll put it in perspective. Seeing as this is a thread about JAy Z. Do you think it'd take an adult longer to write lyrics to the level of Jay Z, or perform a guitar to the level of Morello?

Lets be serious. You could give me a few years of dedication and i could guarantee being a literate person that i am that i could match him in terms of lyricism. Yet give me a few years and i couldn't come close to Morello.

And it's the same with most people. The only people super impressed by over rated lyricism that most rappers show are illiterate. I really believe it to be that simple.
jay-z write??? huh?
 9 years ago '06        #174
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
Jay is tryin 4 GOAT status cant blame em
 9 years ago '04        #175
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 2548 2548
 NickJ Da Voice said:
Jay is tryin 4 GOAT status cant blame em
Jay might not be the 'best' emcee of all time, but he's arguably the greatest rapper of all time.

I for one will give him the title.
 9 years ago '06        #176
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Language. Education. Health care. Industry. Culture.

v

McDonald's. Baggy T-shirts. Slavery. Vietnam. Friends.

You'll lose at tit-for-tat generalisations because I actually know a lot about the history of your country, while I can safely a.ssume you know next to nothing about mine.
I'm late reading this, and I didn't read past this post. But you better think twice before getting into this discussion, considering your British a.ss would be speaking GERMAN if it wasn't for the United States of America. Keep that bullsh*t over there in England.
 07-01-2008, 06:49 AM         #177
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow this thread going strong with the UK hate. Damn.
 9 years ago '05        #178
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 SaTown's Finest said:
I'm late reading this, and I didn't read past this post. But you better think twice before getting into this discussion, considering your British a.ss would be speaking GERMAN if it wasn't for the United States of America. Keep that bullsh*t over there in England.
Clearly you were too stupid to actually comprehend my post.

Nonetheless...

1. No nation which fell to Nazi Germany was forced to speak German.
2. Hitler, & ostensibly his cabinet, had respect for Great Britain, its' heritage & its' culture; there is certainly no indication that Nazi Germany would have sought to erode much of what was considered "British life" of the day.

However, on the thinking that Nazy Germany sought to consume & conform cultures of conquered nations it would be fair to say that...
3. If it weren't for Great Britain, YOU would be speaking GERMAN.
"wtf gtfoh blah blah"...no child, listen. If Great Britain, the first to willfully enter the war (for reasons other than "oh sh*t dude, we got attacked! oh fu*k, where's our navy man?") & last to leave, had fallen then the whole of Europe would have been under Nazi control. Africa would have been under Nazi control. Asia would have been under Japanese control. Now, think what you will of your beloved nation, but the USA could not have withstood the might of 3 continents - possibly 4, after Australia had followed.
So in short, again, if it were not for Great Britain, you would be speaking German.
Of course this isn't a claim Brits often level, because the wars actually matter to us, & to begin from such a petty standpoint is to belittle our own history. Oh & because of points #1 & #2

Lastly...
4. The USA did NOT save the world despite what an a.ssortment of garish cartoons & "history" books may tell you.

PLEASE contest this.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 07-01-2008 at 09:43 AM..
 07-01-2008, 10:45 AM         #179
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
This dude is the greatest MC of all time! He is the Master of all Ceremonies!

And for the record I didnt even know who Oasis was until Jay came on and crushed them. Its all music Jay had thousands of people throwing the Roc sign. Thats Hip hop dudes just dont understand how great Jay is!
 07-01-2008, 10:55 AM         #180
kanemku  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
yea i saw dude's performance... It was good obviously... but dude wont slow down... "They got me out here Brett Favrein" - Andre 3000... And yes i spelled favre right... FAVRE IS MY DUDE! Quite frankly thats what Jay-Z is doing... Brett Favrein! lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
207 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
79 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
235 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
32 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy