Will Jay-Z Ever Slow Down?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
lol...yall uk n*ggas look mad stupid. what did jay do wrong...the man was disrespected...instead of gettin mad, he just fu*ked with the dude...and went on and rocked the crowd

lmao @ all the jay being wack talk and these muhfu*kas saying they listen to "real hip hop" because nobody knows about the artist

you wonder why they call you a...whiteboy
 06-30-2008, 11:28 AM         #102
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilEscobar said:
Hahaha don't get mad cuz I pulled your punk a.ss card..... And I guess Nas and biggie are great for "famous rappers" too huh??? If the underground rappers were so good they wouldn't be underground..... Stick to your boy bands "lad"......
Biggie is one of the most over rated rappers EVER. I'll give you Nas. Because he is a very talented rapper.

But Biggie, come on. Step your intellectual up. I've heard Avril Lavigne tracks that are more real than Biggies career.

The guy was a fu*king idiot. A fat one at that.
 06-30-2008, 11:32 AM         #103
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
How did I know you were gonna put a song from the Morning Glory album. 13 YEARS AGO IS THE EARLY STUFF! No matter how much older Live Forever is.

Tell ya what... Can you name me ONE of their "Massive Hits" from an album after live forever??????????????

Definitely Maybe was '94 right?
Morning Glory '95????

In the words of Jigga;
"That's a TWO hot album every FOURTEEN year average, and that's so... LAAAAAAAAAAAAME!"
It's better to have fallen off than to have never been on.
 06-30-2008, 11:37 AM         #104
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goldgrill910 said:
i never thought'd i see the day where in a rap conversation, somebody would say jay doesn't hold any weight.

you fu*king kidding me? underground rappers aspire to be that n*gga!
why yall keep fronting on jay's lyrical skill is beyond me. he's a monster with it and always will be.

fu*k your favorite rapper's favorite rapper.

he's your favorite legends favorite rapper
Depends how you define lyrical skill. He doesn't have much when you consider what he's saying.

Sure, he's good at HOW HE SAYS IT. But the bottom line is he isn't saying anything. He's rapping the same rubbish every other commercial rapper is. No substance.

You knwo this too. That's the problem with rap fans. You obsess yourself so much with the fu*king complexity in peoples lyrics, that you forget the main objective, the fu*king content.

And that's why Rap has all but died, and Rock is still going strong after all this time. The fans. Rap fans are simply more stupid, sad to say.
 06-30-2008, 11:39 AM         #105
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phille126 said:
jay-z wont slow down he knows he is the last of a dying bread in rap
an actual musican
music is more than one genre
he pulled off rock already with linkin park and now international in an all rock concert overseas
sounds pretty unstopable
yeah, so long to the dead weight dame dash and the dipsh*t
By the time Jay hooked up with Linkin Park they were on the same pop rubbish as Good Charlotte, for christs sake.

They were never even that fu*king good to begin with!
 9 years ago '04        #106
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 r a n c i d said:
Depends how you define lyrical skill. He doesn't have much when you consider what he's saying.

Sure, he's good at HOW HE SAYS IT. But the bottom line is he isn't saying anything. He's rapping the same rubbish every other commercial rapper is. No substance.

You knwo this too. That's the problem with rap fans. You obsess yourself so much with the fu*king complexity in peoples lyrics, that you forget the main objective, the fu*king content.

And that's why Rap has all but died, and Rock is still going strong after all this time. The fans. Rap fans are simply more stupid, sad to say.
give me an example of a good rap song to you...
 06-30-2008, 11:42 AM         #107
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
i understand where r a n c i d is coming from even though i didn't read a thing
these guys play instruments, and sing. jay just raps
you don't need as much talent to rap
It's not even that. What Jay Z raps about is just irrelivent to me.

It has no real meaning, heart, character. He just raps about the same sh*t everyone else does, except he's a better lyricist than the others.

Listen to an Oasis song, listen to the lyrics, what they're saying. Then compare it to the lyrics in a Jay Z song. Sure, Jay Zs might be more complexed with the similis, metaphors, puns, multi syllables and all that added hype, but break it down, and he isn't saying anything... really.

That's my dispute on the guy.
 06-30-2008, 11:43 AM         #108
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bad News said:
haha i dont know why you all hate on the UK, every US rapper Ive spoke to when theyve been over here (and it is alot) have said the UK likes real rap and back home its all about that simple lil wayne lyrics, haha, you lot make me laugh. rasclats
Exactly. But we're British and sit around drinking cups of tea so we can't comment. British hip hop is basically where American hip hop was at before it turned sh*t
 9 years ago '07        #109
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
 r a n c i d said:
It's not even that. What Jay Z raps about is just irrelivent to me.

It has no real meaning, heart, character. He just raps about the same sh*t everyone else does, except he's a better lyricist than the others.

Listen to an Oasis song, listen to the lyrics, what they're saying. Then compare it to the lyrics in a Jay Z song. Sure, Jay Zs might be more complexed with the similis, metaphors, puns, multi syllables and all that added hype, but break it down, and he isn't saying anything... really.

That's my dispute on the guy.
Jay-Z >>> Oasis

stop gettin mad closet racist. come out with bein a racist already.

Jay sat Oasis down just like he did Fat Joe's dumb a.ss. and what are they gonna do about it? absolutely nothing so stop with the 4th grade "omg their gonna knock him out."

why dont we give a 6 month time period, that if he doesnt get knocked out you'll allow yourself to be banned fu*k boy? im sure they'll run across each other in 6 months

jesus you sound like an idiot, and a hater at that

*goes back to watching the Jay-Z Glastonbury video he downloaded*

he ripped this, dont you agree rancid? :D

Last edited by chi100z; 06-30-2008 at 12:07 PM..
 06-30-2008, 11:55 AM         #110
Tommy Gunn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will Wayne ever be as great as Jay-Z or make as much money what do you think?
 06-30-2008, 12:14 PM         #111
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scan said:
give me an example of a good rap song to you...
Take your pick

You know. Canibus, Vinnie Paz, Jehst, Lowkey etc Real lyricists.
 06-30-2008, 12:15 PM         #112
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi100z said:
Jay-Z >>> Oasis

stop gettin mad closet racist. come out with bein a racist already.

Jay sat Oasis down just like he did Fat Joe's dumb a.ss. and what are they gonna do about it? absolutely nothing so stop with the 4th grade "omg their gonna knock him out."

why dont we give a 6 month time period, that if he doesnt get knocked out you'll allow yourself to be banned fu*k boy? im sure they'll run across each other in 6 months

jesus you sound like an idiot, and a hater at that

*goes back to watching the Jay-Z Glastonbury video he downloaded*

he ripped this, dont you agree rancid? :D
I'm a closet racist because i'm aware JAy Z is over hyped and couldn't hold a candle to Oasis?

And where did i say they were going to knock him out within 6 months? I said Liam should smack him

Also, what is it with stupid fu*king rap marks? Why does every critiscm you people disagree with have to be 'hating'.
 9 years ago '04        #113
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 2548 2548
 Andre3stacks said:
no it isn't at all. If u truly believe this your a brain washed fool that hasn't played a instrument ever in your life.
Okay, let's not consider that I am in fact a professional guitarist. Let us only take in the fact that your username is "Andre3stacks".

Take anyone you want. Give them a guitar and teach them to play.

Take another person and teach them to rap with the authenticity and swagger of Andre '3Stacks'.

See which takes longer.

Not only do yourself, JayGaylorlfc and others know nothing about music (hiphop or otherwise), you apparently know nothing about life. Sad really.
 06-30-2008, 12:29 PM         #114
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
Okay, let's not consider that I am in fact a professional guitarist. Let us only take in the fact that your username is "Andre3stacks".

Take anyone you want. Give them a guitar and teach them to play.

Take another person and teach them to rap with the authenticity and swagger of Andre '3Stacks'.

See which takes longer.

Not only do yourself, JayGaylorlfc and others know nothing about music (hiphop or otherwise), you apparently know nothing about life. Sad really.
I believe you're lying.

If you honestly believe that learning to play a guitar is easier than making words rhyme then you just aren't that smart.

Sure, learning to rap on the level of Andre is difficult. But teaching someone to play a guitar like Tom Morello is too.

But to get to basic level guitar and basic level rapping. Guitar is far more difficult. Because all you really need to be a basical level rapper is literate.

You're embarassing yourself.
 06-30-2008, 12:45 PM         #115
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
You'll lose at tit-for-tat generalisations because I actually know a lot about the history of your country, while I can safely a.ssume you know next to nothing about mine.
you tell me who won then

and another at using tit-for-tat in a serious tone.
 06-30-2008, 12:46 PM         #116
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I believe you're lying.

If you honestly believe that learning to play a guitar is easier than making words rhyme then you just aren't that smart.

Sure, learning to rap on the level of Andre is difficult. But teaching someone to play a guitar like Tom Morello is too.

But to get to basic level guitar and basic level rapping. Guitar is far more difficult. Because all you really need to be a basical level rapper is literate.

You're embarassing yourself.
Santana plays guitar better than anyone farting around in your brain. cheerio!

And I would add being as lyrically gifted as Jay is, it would be harder to teach that than how to play notes on a sheet of paper. Anyone can learn the guitar, ANYONE.
 06-30-2008, 12:49 PM         #117
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I'm a closet racist because i'm aware JAy Z is over hyped and couldn't hold a candle to Oasis?

And where did i say they were going to knock him out within 6 months? I said Liam should smack him

Also, what is it with stupid fu*king rap marks? Why does every critiscm you people disagree with have to be 'hating'.
you do sound like a racist.

then again so did noel gallagher

Last edited by Ya'll Fags; 06-30-2008 at 12:52 PM..
 06-30-2008, 12:49 PM         #118
Diggity199  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all I know is that the bi*ch who said carter had no chance....I bet jay-z's bank statement would smash dude's crib.....
 9 years ago '04        #119
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 2548 2548
 Diggity199 said:
all I know is that the bi*ch who said carter had no chance....I bet jay-z's bank statement would smash dude's crib.....
and smash dude's woman.
 06-30-2008, 12:53 PM         #120
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Example of "hating"

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy