NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #81
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
and since when has uk been a creditable opinion for hiphop? they cant understand american culture especially black culture.

and i cant wait for that new dizzee rascal and streets album

*rolls eyes*
 06-29-2008, 10:46 PM         #82
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Link4444 said:
i hate when people down on jay-z becuase they dont understand his significance and take him for granted...

and smh at people saying underground artists can rip jay. Jay came from the underground, he made his own label and put out Reasonable Doubt on his own... now how'd he get to the top of the charts after just one underground album? hmmmm and how long did it take MTV to start promoting Atmosphere?, agruably one of the most popular underground groups

theres a reason why this dude is at the top of the rap game but i guess some people are too blind to see this..
 9 years ago '05        #83
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 spunkyXL said:
Jay-Z was mocking Oasis..Oasis didn't think Hip-Hip belonged in the festival. Jay-Z took exception, and covered Wonderwall song pretty badly..
Really? I didn't know all of that, thanks for informing me...:rolleyes:
 9 years ago '05        #84
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 r a n c i d said:
I'm riding his d*ck because we both have musical taste and know that Oasis are better than Jay Z?

And i listen to real hip hop. You're just a fu*king MTV listening little d*ckhead.

Jay Z is great, for a famous rapper. That's as far as it goes. When you go to the underground scene and start comparing, he holds no weight.

His content matter is a complete farce. And you're a fu*king commercial loving homo. Get back to your Britney Cd you f*g**t
Your full of sh*t for that one... I know a sh*tload of Underground Rappers that look up to jay and respect jay so what the fu*k you talkin bout?
 9 years ago '07        #85
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2064 2064
jay is str8 trash. always has been. always will be.
 9 years ago '08        #86
phille126 
space
space
$580 | Props total: 284 284
jay-z wont slow down he knows he is the last of a dying bread in rap
an actual musican
music is more than one genre
he pulled off rock already with linkin park and now international in an all rock concert overseas
sounds pretty unstopable
yeah, so long to the dead weight dame dash and the dipsh*t
 06-30-2008, 12:50 AM         #87
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i understand where r a n c i d is coming from even though i didn't read a thing
these guys play instruments, and sing. jay just raps
you don't need as much talent to rap
 06-30-2008, 02:17 AM         #88
the rock 1.0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil romeo holds more weight in the game then joe camel.....thats the absolute 100% truth......when bow wow retired he went out on top.....when that old man joe camel retires nobody will remember him

Last edited by the rock 1.0; 06-30-2008 at 02:19 AM..
 06-30-2008, 03:45 AM         #89
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Link4444 said:
and since when has uk been a creditable opinion for hiphop? they cant understand american culture especially black culture.

and i cant wait for that new dizzee rascal and streets album

*rolls eyes*
what do u mean by black culture u ignorant tit? never heard of notting hill carnival?

by black culture, u mean black american culture? because african culture is far removed from black american culture, and that shows exactly why most of your opinions are void on this subject, u know nothing about the world.

even the phrase "american culture" is funny 2 the rest of the world, culture isnt pop.
 9 years ago '04        #90
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,737 | Props total: 2555 2555
 Get it Right said:
i understand where r a n c i d is coming from even though i didn't read a thing
these guys play instruments, and sing. jay just raps
you don't need as much talent to rap
Absolute BS. Let Noel Gallagher or Liam try rapping.
In fact, since you have Joe Budden in your avy you're obviously a fan of hip hop. Answer me this; How is it MILLIONS rap but only few rap well?

It is exactly the same as playing an instrument in regard to the amount of talent and skill it takes.
 06-30-2008, 04:27 AM         #91
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
In fact, since you have Joe Budden in your avy you're obviously a fan of hip hop. Answer me this; How is it MILLIONS rap but only few rap well?

It is exactly the same as playing an instrument in regard to the amount of talent and skill it takes.
such an idiot.
 9 years ago '04        #92
Bad News 
space
space
$519 | Props total: 2 2
haha i dont know why you all hate on the UK, every US rapper Ive spoke to when theyve been over here (and it is alot) have said the UK likes real rap and back home its all about that simple lil wayne lyrics, haha, you lot make me laugh. rasclats
 9 years ago '07        #93
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,116 | Props total: 6350 6350
loved how jay catered to both the hip hop and rock fans playing 99 problems and adding in some rock elements and samples to his songs ...

just to show his versatility as well as his knack for performance

not many rappers can "perform" ...Jay-z has a genius list of songs and knows which and when to perform them not to mention Jay acapella draws even the non fans into his lyrics...not many rappers can do that as they only know how to slober their club tracks....

when he did minority report you knew everyone was feelin it ...

and @ all the jay-z hate....you obviously didnt hear the fans that majority was cheering for him ....so you can say their idiots as well?

Last edited by ptwist; 06-30-2008 at 06:35 AM..
 06-30-2008, 06:40 AM         #94
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:

I agree with this, people think rapping is easy? No, it takes talent, skill and ta time to build your craft to be at least a DECENT rapper/MC. Thats why people are so mad at the Soulja Boys of the world because even though he did grind he made it seem as if all you need was a song and dance to get on

Props to the dudes who can play instruments though because obviously that takes a crazy amount of time to perfect your craft and a different type of genius

People are acting like Jay is in the wrong though, these Oasis cats came out talking real negative and Jay let the crowd and his performance speak
 9 years ago '06        #95
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 ElMarroAfamado said:
really who cares about jay-z
ur f*g**t a.ss does if you came in the thread just to say that...stay mad
 9 years ago '05        #96
tonydeals 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
These UK cats are k!llin me...

"So hateful...all these dudes I put on, out there actin so ungrateful but
Daddy's home, plus i brought the forty auti-matic chrome for all the chatty chatty y'all been doin."

-Young Hov live @ Hot 97 circa Oct. '02
 06-30-2008, 09:24 AM         #97
JMurdea  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
People are acting like Jay is in the wrong though, these Oasis cats came out talking real negative and Jay let the crowd and his performance speak
agreed
 9 years ago '08        #98
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,965 | Props total: 7378 7378
 cormega74 said:

no it isn't at all. If u truly believe this your a brain washed fool that hasn't played a instrument ever in your life.

Last edited by Andre3stacks; 06-30-2008 at 09:41 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #99
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 U.G.K. said:
Jigga got these c.ra.cka.s mad as sh*t, its fu*kin hilarious....

The big dog came thru to that sh*t country and was rockin an all white crowd....

tell emm why you mad closet racists...
Worst post in the thread.

Who is "mad" enough to try & make it a race issue? You.
Who is "mad" enough to betray their own lack of education by describing the UK as a "sh*t country"? You.
Who is "mad" enough at white people that all they see is white people in a multi-racial crowd? You.

I'd ask you to tell us why you're mad, but it seems an inferiority complex is too obvious to miss.

And there's little in the thread that is "anti-Jay"; people are replying to other BX members, not Jay. Oh sorry, I mean "big dog" - that's your pet name for him, right? :rolleyes:

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 06-30-2008 at 09:37 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #100
bransonsaks 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 76 76
wayne signing with jigga is just a good look for jay-z. it does not hurt or help lil wayne.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy